Choa Chu Kang Cresent / Yew Tee

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">AhBlur,</FONT>

got ur mail.. replied.
happy.gif

dora

Hi AhBlur

Glad to know that you've finally found the ID that you are comfortable with. Its a great sense of relief isn't it?
happy.gif
But hor... this is just the start of your very very busy weekends, you'll either be checking the house, meeting with your ID or shopping for stuff.... A mutual friend commented why so difficult to get us out for an outing, why every weekend also got something to do regarding the flat??!!
crazy.gif

Anyway, just something that I thought I should bring up since a lot of us are doing our reno. Saw on the news last night (or the night before, can't remember) that a flat owner cannot sell his flat cos his marble flooring is too thick. HDB only allow total flooring to be 5" from the floor of your common corridor ( I think.... can't remember exact measurements). The guy's flat is 7.5". HDB say it is a structure hazard so must hack away the whole flooring and redo before he is allowed to sell. Can you imagine that??!! I'm going up to measure my flooring this weekend just in case....

Angelia

Me not so bad lah... daypack only... most of my stuff were still in my backpack in the hostel. It was very cham and comical.... the galfriend that was so scared that she nearly cried, I still have to console her when I'm the one who lost my bag....
crazy.gif
but overall it was really a very good experience.... won't have the time and energy to do that now anymore... old oredi..
happy.gif
Will share with you if our "moonwatching" session really materialise!!

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Dora,</FONT>
oic. i thot it's ur backpack that got stolen
lame.gif
blur me...

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">looking for volunteer to "loan" their house for the "moon watching" session
happy.gif

date to be confirmed</FONT>

C

chiahui

Hi All,

Wah~~ so active again!
happy.gif

Dora,
er,been relaxing last wkend, never check any ID...er, this wkend NDP dun think will check...er, nxt wkend travellin so cant check also...
blush.gif
Btw,will definitely make an effort to see your Johnson for consultation. Quite like their worksmanship &amp; their quotation seems reasonable.
Can only check on wkends BUT y r the wkends always so short......
sad.gif

Ahblur,
U're so efficient! So fast confirm your ID already.
happy.gif

Seems like alot of things to do leh, dun know do which 1 1st...Flat keys got to wait until Sep'03, havent plan ROM dates also....

Btw, i got some questions to ask :
(1) How much is the haulage for our area? Pay contractor or pay HDB? I got a quotation from an ID/contractor that charge $680 for haulage.

(2) Anybody consulted any fengshui master? Is it necessary?

meow

Chiahui,
hualage to town council cost $182.25, if contractor ask from you, then its the contractor pay for you first. He should show you a receipt.

ahmel

Angelia,
Dropped you an email on my contact no. alr.
I'm currently in Cologne, where my head office is located. Cannot tahan the heat ah...very hot ... somemore office got no aircon.... arrgghh!
sad.gif

I admire Henry for his qualities - good skills and techniques, pacy and cool. But he often seems to 'sulk' leh... that's what I dun like abt him.

heehee...dun like that la...this is call 'hu xiang pang mang' mah. Thanks for compiling the list for everyone hor, and also to Alex who has done most of the work alr ...
happy.gif

I saw your 'nightmare' honeymoon report in the other thread...took a while to locate ur posting, cos dinno u use a different nick. I'm sure ur 3rd honeymoon trip will be perfect !
happy.gif
But dun scare me leh...me flying Lufthansa leh...think must move all my chocalates and goodstuff from luggage liao....
sad.gif

ahmel

Angelia, Dora, Alex,
For 'Moon watchin' :
Didn't realise 9/11 is weekday . 5/6/7 looks good to me. Guess need to take a poll on which date is best....setting a date suitable for all is always a great challenge ... hope a compromise could be met somewhere ...
btw, thought maybe would be nice to spend some time in the open space (court, grass patch etc), so can really 'see' the moon and hang some lanterns....
happy.gif
Just a thought ...

As for defects reporting, say for example I only decide on the ID several weeks after key collection, so still not too late to submit the report at that time, as long as it's done b4 reno started, rite ?

Dora,
You've worked in Europe b4 ? For how long the period and where ? I still not used to their food here .... chinese food is still the best !
happy.gif

And thanks for offering the mooncakes!eh...any 'dan huang' to go along?... 1? 2? 4??
happy.gif

ahmel

Alex,

You going for your nation-serving stint again ? guess Ops will be activated every 9/11 of the year ?

Just like any ManU supporter hor....I would think Arsenal may win the FA cup and League Cup, and Real Madrid may win the Spanish Cup and UEFA Cup, but ManU will win the Carling Cup and European Cup.
happy.gif
ahem....mebbe we can take a 'friendly' side bet leh....
happy.gif

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Heehee...for me hor not so much to do after we have confirmed out ID firm...cos i tell hubby he will be fully in charge of reno, i onie go kpo once in a while...:p...so for my case will still not be tat bad, prob i will pop over during the weekends only
happy.gif

And yeah, i heard the news on the HDB matter with the guy having his flooring too thick, i think izzit possible that the contractor he found does not have HDB license? I think if the contractor has HDB license they should be keeping to the rules rite? Juz like when i told my ID firm i wanna relocate the cables throught the flooring my designer told me that one is illegal one, if HDB found out or next owner complain we r supposed to revert it back to the original state. But after seeing this piece of news when the flooring is started will definitely go check it out and b4 reno start i will confirm with my designer this point.
happy.gif

Hi Chiahui,

Heehee...i confirmed the ID firm fast becos me and hubby quite comfortable with this ID firm and the designer that we have lor....so juz settle this matter first, cos after this still have to go buy aircon and check out lightings since our reno will be starting end Aug
happy.gif

As for debris removal i remember my designer telling me its $850 for 5rm flat and haulage is 100+ for our area...we will be paying thru them and they will give us the receipt to prove that they are not earning anything from this
happy.gif

dora

Hi AhMel

Read about the heatwave in Europe... Wah never knew Europe would be so hot one hor.... I was working at an industrial area outside London for 2 months for my previous job. It was winter, near christmas, so it was really lovely, and very very cold. That was last millenium already lah...but still wish I can be there again
happy.gif
Really loooved working there. The knock-off time is 1715H, and when I stayed till 1745H, I was virtually the only person left in the office other than the shift workers in the production area. Still remember the cleaning lady asking why I'm still there so late??!! so nice hor?? Back in Singapore, if you leave on time, people will ask, why today go back so early?? Hiaz....
I got no problem with the food cos there's always the Indian and Chinese takeaway... and sometimes I cooked local food at my collegue's place (They loved my bak kut teh
happy.gif
)....But most of the time I survive on pasta, which is my fav... can eat that everyday
happy.gif
Agree German food is not very nice.... When I was backpacking there, everything was like meat, potatoes and pickles....I'm more a vege person, so life was miserable w/o greens... ended up eating salad from Macs.... so sad right.

Eh.... you want 4 yolks ah.... My wrapping technique not so good leh.... cannot get 4 yolks into the mooncake w/o destroying the whole thing
happy.gif
I can only do 1 yolk, but I normally make the mini ones with 1/4 yolk...easier to eat w/o cutting and I'm only going to make the snowskin one.... no need to bake so easier
happy.gif

Hi Chiahui

If you are not in a rush to get it renovated, then take your time lor.... but you may want to try to finish things before next year, in case the GST really increase to 5% then you'll lugi quite a lot leh....

Angelia/Alex

Think I saw quite a nice place between 692A and 692B, you know the place by the "river" next to the playground.... don't know how it looks like at night though... Do you think it's suitable for our moonwatching session? (Anyway, got mosquitoes there or not har... I'm simply adored by mosquitoes so don't want to end up being their supper
happy.gif
)

alex

Hi Dora,
At ground floor near playground or void deck sure have few one lor… I think you are referring to the MPH which is link to the link way right?
happy.gif

Hi Almel,
Something like that lor… Urr just a general announcement that I’ll not be in office from 18 Aug to 31 Aug because of NS thingy… you know… only occasionally will visit this thread and chi chat with you folks…
happy.gif

I can’t foresee what they can win this coming season but I believed both Arsenal and Real Madrid are potential enough to make a very big impact lor…
happy.gif

Hi Chiahui,
Actually can start reno later but try to book your ID, Electrical Appliances, furniture before this year so that they only charge GST. Can still bring forward next year without affecting GST charges. Please don not rush your contactor hor… or otherwise they “kancheong like spider” and rush out the work. Quality may not be good lor…
happy.gif

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">Alex,</FONT>
wah, why u always got "recall" one??

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">AhMel,</FONT>
hahaha... maybe u won't be as unlucky as us
biggrin.gif
but juz in case, get a travel insurance.

wah, ur office no air-con ah? muz be sweating like mad.. lucky we came back in time, else will be "burnt"
lol.gif

Henry where got sulk, he juz dun smile only lah. when i dun smile, pple oso say i very fierce....

<FONT COLOR="0000ff">it's fine wif me to hold the gathering at the MPH (multi-purpose hall?) between Blk 692B &amp; 691A (?) but not sure if they hv any event going on or not. do we need to book??

i'd prefer to have it on 06 Sep (Sat) night but think the moon won't be that big &amp; bright yet....

oh, &amp; which teams are hving matches on that day??
lame.gif

</FONT>

ahmel

Hi Dora,
Yup, the temp is even hotter than in Spore ..everyday see news abt raging fire in Portugal, Spain and France....sad ...
sad.gif
My colleague told me it's the hottest summer in Germany for the past 50yrs or so .... ooh-la-la...really came at the rite time .
And ya lor...their working culture here also like tat, 99% of time they knock-off exactly on time. I'm always the last to leave the dept, probably the entire building too! Good life here...they get up to 40 days leave per year! so shiok... sigh...we sporeans really pai-mia leh ....
sad.gif

Opposite to u, i'm a carnivore and seldom eat vege...heh.
Just joking la...abt the 4 yolks... got cake to eat can alr .... hehe...
happy.gif

ahmel

Alex,
So this time it's high key for u ? need to stay-in one meh ?
The EPL and champions league for this season shld be interesting. can't wait ....

Angelia,
Usually i'll buy travel insurance for longer period of holidays only. Buz trip i think is covered by co. alr . I also learnt my lesson several yrs back, when holidaying in NZ. Flew MAS, transit in KL to Auckland, and luggage was delayed till next day, somemore got to collect at airport ourselves...luckily only delay and nothing stolen. Then my fren broke her hand during trip, and she didnt buy insurance too. So i think it's really impt to get one lor .

having in MPH is a good idea...that's what it is built for , isnt it ?
6 Sep would be good , as NO Matches on that day ! hehe...

meow

Alex,
There are a no. of ex on next week. Will you be there too with the same place i'm in? We got 2 to support leh. Ex BD? If you understand.
happy.gif
Today i went to the Indonesia fair. Bought one 'dead' coral back. Tiles issue settle liao, but need answer from supplier.

meow

To see full moon, is on the lunar 15th. To see bright moon is on lunar 16th. Try it! That's what my dad says

dora

HI Alex

Actually i meant the place with the staircase down just by the "river" next to the playground. But hey the MPH is also a good idea!
happy.gif

Hi AhMel

Do you have any idea if the heatwave is affecting Scotland? My FH is going on biz trip next week. The internet says 7-20 deg, but according to the news even london is like 35 deg, so how can Scotland be so cold??! And my FMIL insists that he brings winter clothing (believe it??!) we tried to convince her that there is a heatwave going on in Europe, but she simply just doesn't get it....
angry.gif

Yah lor... they work very shiok right? 33 hrs/wk, and 25 days annual leave by law for UK if I remember correctly. Norm is about 30-35 days. My collegues nearly fainted when they heard that I only have 14 and by law its only 7 for us. My responsibility here was performed by 3 persons full time over there..... sigh... Singaporeans workers very pai mia.... still want to cut our pay some more
angry.gif

Hi AhBlur

lucky you, but I wanted to be involved one lah... cos I want to make sure that I am happy with everything in the house
happy.gif

I think the contractor in the news was also HDB registered lah.... think its an offence not to be registered. HDB say it's the owners responsibility to ensure that they do it properly (??!!) Like how we are supposed to know? Think all the more a reliable contractor is needed.

ahmel

Hi Dora,

The current heatwave definitely affected Scotland as well. Edinburgh for eg hit the 30 deg mark these past few days. London is having their highest temp in their entire history (if wat is reported in news are accurate) . But according to forecast on CNN/BBC, seems that it should subside probably next week .... so could be the reason the internet forecasted lower temp starting next monday. Think the general range is around 12-25 deg, but i think winter clothing is overkill la...perhaps just some sweater/pullover/lighter jacket should suffice.

btw, can ask a very 'sua-gu' question ? wat does FH and FMIL stands for ? I guess H for hubby and MIL for mother-in-law....but the 'F' ?

dora

Hi AhMel

Thanks for the info. Yah lor... She thinks her son going to northpole or something ....Hmmm.... must think of something if not FH will be lugging so much stuff like an idiot...maybe leave the winter jacket at my place or something
happy.gif

F stands for future lah... since we are not married yet
happy.gif

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Yesterday i went to my ID to confirm the materials for my reno, so i asked the designer how come the flooring on the news one the contractor did so thick. Then my designer explained to me lor...He said for example if the flooring of the kitchen had already been done and the height is oledi kinda high, then they will have to do the living/dining area flooring to be higher so that theres a height difference between the kitchen and the living/dining...nobodi has living/dining flooring same level as kitchen one rite? Thats may be one of the reason why their flooring is higher than hdb's stipulated height.

angelia

<FONT COLOR="aa00aa">AhBlur,</FONT>
nowadays, kitchen &amp; living room's floor same level one, not like last time where kitchen floor is lower than living room's when HDB handover the keys to u.

i'm not used to the "same level" floor, so kind of made a kerb in-between living &amp; kitchen, now regretted cos pretty diff to sweep dirt at the corners!!

also, the main door area, i did a kerb to prevent dust from coming in from outside. now oso regretted due to same reason. else we could juz sweep those tiny dust out of the flat into the common corridor or put the dustpan outside flat &amp; sweep the dust right into the dustpan (common corridor lower)....... hiaz....

alex

Hi Almel,
To stay out hmmm… that depends on schedule lor… worst case let me practice “The Art of Dedication” Ha ha haaa…..
lol.gif

Yup.. this season should be interesting. By the way coming Sun have a match between ManU and Arsenal… sure bet on Arsenal this time… Waiting for tomorrow’s odds…
happy.gif

PaiMia??? I think men in S’pore lagi PaiMai… Got to work late hrs and part-time in Green uniform too… Ha haa haa haaaaaa…..
lol.gif

Meow,
Next week not involved, my counterpart I think is involved… Cannot involve too much this year. Already more than 40days per year liao… My boss will sack me one…
lame.gif
but the one next year Feb (Immediately after CNY) will be involved. Ex Suxxxx……. (gaming one lor….)
happy.gif
. Will you support too?

Your dad is quite right lor… 16th Moon brighter…

Tio hor… Got Indonesia Fair hor… Totally forgotten about it…
uhoh.gif

Dora,
Oh I see…
happy.gif

One more Suku question. Future Wife is it FW?

Angelia,
MPH actually referring to the hall with shelter behind 692B.
happy.gif

All,
Can’t really participate in this Europe discussion leh… not very familiar lor… still prefer the Sun, the Rain and the Sweat in S’pore… Ha….. ha… haaaa….
lol.gif

ahblur

Hi angelia,

NOw kitchen and living room floor same level mehz? But we just went to a recently completed flat by our ID firm, its a new flat...but kitchen is lower than living room floor lehz...hmmzz...becos when u wash kitchen u dont want the water to go into living room mah...so by rite kitchen floor should be lower?

Mi kinda confused liowz...
lol.gif

meow

Alex,
The indonesia fair end this weekend leh. Definately i'll be involved in the exercise in Feb. Those ORDs in my camps will be back too.

Ahblur,
I'm also thinking whether to have the kitchen and living room floor to be the same height.

koalabear

hihihihi

if u r intend to use "MPH" as venue for mid autum festival... think need to book with RC ler..

btw... i don't think can join u all for this gathering as i got wedding dinner need to attend on 6/9/03. and sunday i'm working from morning till ???... so sad...

enjoy!!!!

dora

Hi All

Was hanging around the new flat on Fri night cos waiting for them to deliver dining lamp. They were 1.5 hrs late!!! Imagine standing in the dark house w/o anything.

Koalabear, actually wanted to see if you were at home and seek refuge there.... but FH say paiseh leh... never meet before and the 1st time meet is to go seek refuge.
happy.gif

The 7-11 looks quite good.... din know they sell vege and live plants.... but should be more ex right?

Paiseh... I think the MPH should be between 691A and 692B... sorry for the wrong info....

Angelia
you don't scare me leh.... i also built a kerb in between the dining and kitchen....

Ahblur
Yah lor kitchen and dining same level one lah. But I seldom wash the kitchen, i mop regularly. maybe wash once a year during spring cleaning.
happy.gif
Can close the kitchen door then the water won't splash out lor.

Alex
FW stands for future wife? guess so. I learnt the abbreviations from this website also
happy.gif
Guess most of the pple here are ladies so normally they have FH and seldom have FW
happy.gif

dora

Hi All

Was hanging around the new flat on Fri night cos waiting for them to deliver dining lamp. They were 1.5 hrs late!!! Imagine standing in the dark house w/o anything.

Koalabear, actually wanted to see if you were at home and seek refuge there.... but FH say paiseh leh... never meet before and the 1st time meet is to go seek refuge.
happy.gif

The 7-11 looks quite good.... din know they sell vege and live plants.... but should be more ex right?

Paiseh... I think the MPH should be between 691A and 692B... sorry for the wrong info....

Angelia
you don't scare me leh.... i also built a kerb in between the dining and kitchen....

Ahblur
Yah lor kitchen and dining same level one lah. But I seldom wash the kitchen, i mop regularly. maybe wash once a year during spring cleaning.
happy.gif
Can close the kitchen door then the water won't splash out lor.

Alex
FW stands for future wife? guess so. I learnt the abbreviations from this website also
happy.gif
Guess most of the pple here are ladies so normally they have FH and seldom have FW
happy.gif

ahblur

Hi Meow,

You mean ur current hse kitchen and living room floor not level? Kitchen floor lower rite? U intending to level them ah?

Hi Dora,

But how come ur kitchen and living/dining same level one, u mean by default the hdb give is oledi level or u ask contractor to level it?
I tink my one default is different height one lehz....hmmmzz

dora

Hi AhBlur

the default that HDB give is level already. Thought that's the norm for new flats. My ID say cos young pple nowadays don't wash kitchen like the old generation anymore cos we don't cook that often and in such big scales anymore. I agree lor... although I like to cook, but I still manage to wash the floor once a year only.... but must mop regularly lah....

I

its me

Ahblur,
I told my contractor to level them the same height now. I think its level when HDB gave us the place. Me very chialat liao. My master toilet got leak leh. Then somemore its on and off one. Already highlight again to HDB before liao. Tommorrow Joanne Tay will come and see and i'll meet her personally. Meow

dora

Hi darling (sounds so strange, like calling my FH
happy.gif
)

I didn't buy it from the shop that my ID recommended. Although our ID offered to collect it from this shop on our behalf, but we wanted to receive the lamp personally to check for defects.... so got to wait lor... but lucky no defects.

Meow

The collegue that I mentioned the other time also got toilet leak... got HDB to fix it, that's when they spoilt the bathroom door... you better make sure they don't spoil more things while trying to fix it. Think it may be the same group of people cos he just got his fixed and his block is so near yours.

J

just me

Dora, thanks for telling me. I'll make sure i supervise them when they come to fix it up. Anyway, i had my toilet door removed already. Unless they're going to break my tiles, else its pretty empty now. My sink was removed too mah.
happy.gif
Meow

ahmel

Hi Adam,
Yup, surprised with the new look-n-feel .... think it's more 'professional' huh....
happy.gif

How is your koi-pond ? read much of it in previous postings.

Hi Dora,
haha....common for older folks to be more 'careful' and 'gan-cheong' la.... latest forecast today , that the heatwave will go away this thursday, at least for germany.
I went out on weekend to buy a small tabletop fan, for use both in apartment and office....just too warm la...
btw, you and your FH not ROM yet meh ? becos if ROM then cannot say 'future' anymore, legally recognised alr.

ahmel

Hi Alex,
did u bet on the 'score' thingy , for the match ? the outcome is draw leh...though ManU won on penalties
happy.gif

And I agree with u : Spore men very pai-mia .... everytime go 'serve-nation' , and some lady colleagues will say " oh...u going for holidays again huh?? "
sad.gif

Hi All,
is anyone trying to book the MPH from the RC ? must pay $$ or not ?

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">Dora,</font>
ya, ya.. we gotta mop our floor after every cooking session
sad.gif
&amp; it's so warm while cooking in the kitchen.. muz go get a small table fan.

no lah, not scaring u.. juz that it's pretty difficult to get the dust at the edges lor

<font color="aa00aa">Meow,</font>
maybe u change ur nick to <font color="ff6000">MeowMeow</font>?? then still recognisable.

my toilet pipe oso leaked, after abt 2/3 mths after shifting in so got them to come &amp; change.. but after that gotta repaint the pipe lor.

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">AhMel,</font>
dunno how much for the MPH. else we "secretly" use..
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">since a few mentioned that the brightest/biggest moon is on lunar 16th, shall we make it on a Fri nite, Sep 12 then? will it be too rush for some?</font>

meowie

Angelia,
I tried using Meowmeow, but it doesn't work. I register it with Meowie now.
sad.gif

For the toilet leak lor, yours is just the pipe is it? Mine got patches of water stain on my ceiling already, dun think changing just the pipe alone will work leh.
sad.gif

16th is bright, 15th is round

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Hmmzz, ur one by default HDB gave is level one ah, i tink i must go and look at my place liowz...dont exactly remember the flooring is level for living and kitchen or not. Btw, ur one is standard of premium flat?

Hi its me,

You mean when the flat is new it is oledi level? Then how come u still ask ur contractor to level it? Me a bit confused lehz...

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">meowie,</font>
at least this nick is quite similar to the previous one
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">ahblur,</font>
meow => its me => meowie.....
lol.gif

meowie

ahblur,
I think you really get blur liao. My kitchen and foyer are already level mah. No meh? I go check my photos then i show you want? But now i ask them(contractor) to level it lor. Anyway, dun think we'll splash water like what our parents did right?

Angelia,
Thanks for clarifying.
happy.gif
Just now meet up with Joanne Tay. She bought another girl along with her. She wasn't able to verify the fault yet cos i dun have a ladder or chair with me. So she'll come down another day to take a look at it with her workers. If its ceiling problem, she'll have to go to the unit above. If its the pipe, she'll get it change lor.

dora

Hi AhMel

Nice to hear from you again. You didn't log in for a while, thought its so hot that the PCs don't work.. haha.
happy.gif
Fortunately the heatwave is going away if not my poor FH will be cooked cos he's going London also.... saw in the papers today that its 38.9!!!? We not ROM yet lah.... we are postponing the ROM cos officially I'm still in mourning. So legally or traditionally, we are not married lor...
happy.gif

AhBlur
Mine is standard flat, think should be the same as Angelia's.

Angelia
Your pipe only leak after you move in? Wonder if the same think will happen to me, cos my collegues all say how can I be so lucky no defects at all.... hmmmmm a bit worried....

Sep 12 should be OK for me.... provided nothing happens at the plant at the last minute lor....

Meow
No prob. Heard the horror story from my collegue also scared scared....

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">Dora,</font>
yup. the pipe was "dripping" water. initially i wasn't sure, thot maybe when we shower, accidentally faced the shower head towards the pipe, so after shower, it's dripping water. so 1 day after work, i immed. chk the pipe, sure enuff, there's water droplet... so called the person-in-charge to come take a look.

don't frighten/worry yourself unnecessarily. not everyone will hv defects lah. maybe u'r that lucky one?

ur FH going London? remember to ask him not to put any valuables in his luggage!!

guess we're pretty lucky. the 3-4 days when we're in London, it's either light showers in the morning/afternoon or bright &amp; sunny (but still cool &amp; windy). after we came back, the heatwave started.. *phew*

"plant"?? R u an engineer?
happy.gif

no problem.. think <font color="ff6000">ahblur</font> only scans thru the post, din see the last word, which is ur nick
happy.gif

wah, if it's ceiling leak, then u gotta share cost with ur neighbour upstairs to get it fix rite? cos my mum's place is like that. we nvr use the MBR toilet (use as store only) but neighbour downstairs complain of leakage, then we oso hv to pay for the repair.
angry.gif

ahmel

Hi Angelia,
Then we better 'act blur' lor .... anyway dun think need to pay ... first-come-first-serve ....
happy.gif

postpone to 12 Sep huh....shld be ok too.... but need to check when back to spore next week, cos remember need to attend a wedding dinner in sep, but forgotten which day liao .

What abt the rest ? is this date ok for u ?

Hi Dora,
Thank u. I was not able to access internet during weekends, can only do it in office. 38.9 in London ? wow....that's steaming .... hopefully the forecast is accurate, so can at least enjoy some cooler weather for last few days of the trip .
So are u in the chemical or manufacturing field ?

ahblur

Hi angelia, meowie, Dora

Heehee....i tink i really a bit blur liowz....nmind, this Sat prob going down to the new hse will remember to take a look at the kitchen...
happy.gif

meowie

Angelia,
Your mum's toilet has been converted to a store still can leak meh? Or you mean they will still use the toilet?

But hor, i haven't stay in leh. Why must i pay leh? I've started reporting way before i start my reno liao leh.

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">AhMel,</font>
ya lor, i oso think we "act blur"
lol.gif

okie, will confirm again when u'r back.

my mum's MBR toilet nvr use, only use to put things, but HDB says still have to pay half the cost!!!!

<font color="0000ff">tentative date for "moon watching" : <font color="ff0000">12 Sept, Friday.</font> anyone can't make it? do let us noe. thx</font>

meowie

Angelia,
I confirm the date later. I may be very busy. Today will go down to my new place to settle the tiles issue. The supplier and contractor keep pushing the blame on each other. *Sian

What's your concept for your house? You got use wooden strips huh? bcos i see your posting under the curtains.