CCK Crescent

listan

my goodness! they are so super gorgeous, like a dream home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super cozy and comfy feel!!!! Great work there!!!! Is that a walk-in wardrobe? or door to washroom? The dressing table outside makes it so easy to touch up.

The photos can be viewed at my blog..hee..

listan

As we continue to live with my parents after marriage, as this flat is co-owned by me, so if we apply new unit, my parents will need to repay me more than $35K, and since my husband doesn't mind living in, we continue living here. Unless we have enough money to get private property, till then, we will still be here.

The drawback is that we don't have a chance to whip up 'Our Very Own' home. I love decorating my home though. Then again, life is such that we just don't get everything our way.

stnov

angelia....dats veri true....we may have brush past each other countless times thou unaware...kekeke....

lissy....i miss d times wen I lived in wif my in laws....hubby situation is same as urs but we have no choice but to sell dat place to set up our own luv nest as there is insufficient room for everybody......it's nice to have hot meals every nite aka lovely home cooked food.....now we still have it but lesser frequency as they stayed juz opp our blk..kekeke..

listan

stnov... my parents are working, so we don't have home cooked food so much. I am super expert cook too.. Instant noodles..hahaha

stnov

actualli it's fun to experiment wif diff ingredients, spices & seasonings.....currently too busy & tired to continue 'home cooked food regime' for hubby....kekeke....

listan

haha.. I cooked in the past. My mum walked in to say 'wow, you are the TV cook or what? cook a few dishes, you are using up all the plates and bowls!"

Right, I am those that have to prepare the ingredients before hand. The lack of experience which means lack of speed, would require the preparation first..heee.. The problem is that I don't know how to recycle them!!!!! Funny right.

apostles

storeberry, your house is really lovely and sweet. very romantic. hehehe......

angelia, you and I same same.... album also in the storeroom packed away in a toyogo container.

Tell me about home cooked food. i hardly eat them as i am too lazy to cook with the little one around. during weekends, i attempt to but I would spend the time sleeping more. hehehe.

stnov

blursotong....tot usualli u guys will dine at ur parents place previously??? no longer d case liaoz har......it's tough to handle bb, work, houseworks & list goes on.....catching enuff sleep is d last thingy on earth.....

mayb try cooking sumthg simple like a one dish meal such as beehoon soup, fried rice, fried noodles or stuff like dat....=)

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">lissy,</font>
wish u "sheng yi xing long".
will go see ur blog after this.

<font color="aa00aa">storeberry,</font>
SO NICE!!! love the colors and everything. our house now in a mess.. hahaa. toys n everything lying all over.

<font color="aa00aa">stnov,</font>
erm.. i seldom hear pple say they miss staying wif their ILs. think u'r the 1st one. hahaa.. seems like everyone wish to get away from ILs than stay wif them.

<font color="aa00aa">blursotong,</font>
sama sama here. lazy to cook wif the young one around. always kenna disturb. then scared she'll touch this &amp; that n kenna scaled etc...

weekend, hubby will cook. he loves cooking/experimenting, but the standard is like, erm.... hahhaaha..

angph38

clicked on 1 of the archive n saw u went taipei.
can share what are the places to go? maybe ur itenerary if you still have it? cos me going 11 May - 22 May.

weekdays will be venturing alone (never venture alone b4) cos hubby will be working (biz trip).

then i headache how to get from CKS airport to Beitou.. which bus to take to TP central to switch to MRT.....

listan

thank you angelia.. hee.. i just did the profit and loss sheet.. kind of depressing eh... :'(

got to stop buying, and start selling..hahaa...

you must be really good with directions!!!!!! Going around alone in TP??

I have always wanted to try travel alone.. but hor... very stressful.. cos the last time I went to Perth alone.. then eh.. I went to same place everyday.. cos I only recognise that route... *faintz*

stnov

angelia...kekeke...one of a kind huh.....basically my in laws are veri nice ppl who dun interfere wif our lifestyles.....we could still njoy late nites out esp on sats....sleep in on suns....life is a breeze wif them ard....further more...lesser HOUSEWORKS!!!

sounds bad don't I....still help out lar by sweeping, mopping, clearing dishes etc....

am afraid can't be of much help cos we went on a package trip which is hell to us...imagine changing hotels every nite...travelling at least 3 - 9 hrs on a daily basis....thk beta off to b at hm...not so stressful...

we saw many 'fei guo - flying dog' buses dat shd cater trips to TP...CKS in taoyuan which is abt 1.5hr fm TP....tis shd b d rite time to go which they shd have more suitable clothings for our climate.....dun thk it's tough to get ard TP...grab a map fm airport which will get u by....local ppl are veri frenly &amp; willing to help...dats' for sure~~~~ njoy ur trip ya.....

storeberry

Thanks everyone for their kind words!! I just finished my wedding, super duper tired!!! Will be back tomorrow &amp; honeymoon will only be in July.

I really enjoyed myself, it was truly a great wedding!! I particularly like the express video highlights of the morning session, very funny &amp; well-done! I really want to recommend my video man Ian from i-studio, he really knows how to make my guests laugh!! Even my grandma was so very amused by him!! Hee... :p PM me if you all need the contact!

angph38

wahaha.. it's always like that during the initial stage of starting a biz.. hang on..

no lah, me also not very good wif directions. this is the first time i'm venturing alone. maybe will end up like u, everyday go same place, hahahhaa. or maybe even worse, everyday stay in hotel watch TV
lame.gif

ooh.. ya, heard pkg tour very stressing.

i did some research on the several bus coy but i can get diff route for same coy, pengz.. dunno which is most updated.

think i'll take Evergreen from CKS to Minquan West Rd Station, nearer to airport and Beitou too. then hor, think will not be as confusing as TP main station.

as for shopping, think i'm more interested to get more clothes and shoes for my 2.5yo than for myself.. hahahaha..

pray hard everything goes smoothly..

listan

AGREE!!!! Following packaged tour can kills joy, but I think there are those city tours that you may want to consider taking up. Like 1 day city tour kind of thing.

I also know some established tour agencies actually have more flexi package, like half free &amp; easy, half tour kind of package. I am for one, those that can't wake up at 5am and asseble at lobby at 7am.

My first trip to USA, was a killer! What fame of walk in beverly hills, Grand Canyon etc, I literally slept through the journey! It was so terrible that I lost 5 kg when I returned from the trip. It took me 3 months to recall where I actually visited.. *faintz* for the first 3 mths after returned, I only remembered I was dog tired! It's strange they made you travel in a coach for 7 hours, then woke you up to just stop by at Grand Canyon and fame of walk (or any other places) for 10-15mins. I was so in trance (heee.. I got stone time after waking up from sleep), I chose to sleep in the coach!!!!!!!

My 2nd trip to USA was a great one! I enjoyed the half-day city tour around San Fransisco, relaxing, non-rushing, and goody goody!

stnov

angelia...dun worry im sure u will still get to njoy ur trip wif ease.....at least thr's no language barrier.....d other thing u could do is to email ur hotel &amp; check for d easiest way to get to hotel...dat way u wun have to worry dat u will take wrong bus or travelled in opp direction...kekeke.....thr's a thread here (Taiwan - F &amp; E)in SB forum dat gives pretty gd advice thou it seems not to b active...however can always refer to archive threads......

lissy.....good for u at least can sleep on d coach cos im's a fussy sleeper.....cant sleep on coach....at most 'nap' for 45 mins.....longest I tried....see hw torturing it is....mi oso lose weight cos eat &amp; drink veri little for fear of long distance travelling....can b veri mah fun to ans call of nature....

stnov

hey storeberry.....congrats!!! nice to noe dat u had an enjoyable &amp; memorable wedding.....would u mind to share ur wedding album since it's too soon for AD pixs.....=)

kindly forward mi Ian's contact as im in d process of looking for one for my wedding.....thks in advance..... [email protected]

storeberry

Hi Serene, thanks for your wishes!! Have invited you to my mulitply webby &amp; email you Ian's contacts liao...

Enjoy your wedding preparation process!!
happy.gif

listan

stnov.. i think must be the 'shaky shaky' motion on the coach that made me super sleepy. somemore i suffered major jetlag that time..

2nd time around.. i very clever leow.. on the flight eh, when it's singapore sleeping time. i die die watch the personal tv on flight (dat's why long flight must take SQ) then i was ok.haha

stnov

thks Dina for sharing ur VG contact....any indication on his charges??? veri dreamy album u have...veri fairy-tales style....nice nice...=)

stnov

lucky u....dat shaky motion leads mi to having motion sickness instead which happen to mi....few days into d trip fall sick...=(

storeberry

Hi lissy, sorry missed your post! Thanks for your kind words on my home!! Its a few months of hard wrok coordinating the reno &amp; furniture but I am satisfied!! Yes, that is a walk-in-wardrobe, we convert it from a storeroom beside the MBR.
happy.gif

You are welcome Serene! I like SG style because its modern &amp; I like the effect they did. As for ian, I need to look for his charges because cannot really remember, will PM you the rough gauge.

stnov

thks Dina for ur PM....im realli attracted by SG style cos it's unique...of cos coupled wif a pair of photogenic wifey &amp; hubby.....u certainly look great....so envy of given so many gowns &amp; styles for ur PS....can't wait to see ur AD pix....

btw can ur AD gown b seen in d album??? which one har?

angph38

hmmm, think i won't need to join half day tours too.. too much time to spend. think can visit the places at a VERY SLOW pace!! maybe each day juz visit 2 places. else for some days i'll be stuck wif nothing to do
lame.gif

ya, went to that thread, but like no one around at the moment. browsed thru the archives &amp; picked up some info too. though the bulk of it i got from tripadvisor.com. but hor, too much info overloaded too... lost in the maze, hiaz...

now trying to group the places that are nearby / can be covered together, then draw up some draft itinerary. also need to decide which are the places to leave for wkend to go wif hubby.

just talked to hubby &amp; he mentioned maybe we shld go Kaoshiong on one of the 2 wkends since there's an express train (1 hr ride). looks like i hv to do research on Kaoshiong too
sad.gif

i oso wanna see pix..... :D

stnov

angelia...personally I find dat Kaoshiong is a nice city to visit &amp; since thr is an express train service, makes it even more accessible unlike previously have to travel via coach which requires abt 6 or more hrs....let mi see if I could help by scanning thru my horrendous itinerary to see if thr may b any interesting place worth visiting in d vicinity....hopefully can get back to u real soon.....=)

storeberry

Hi Serene, Thanks dear!!

Aiyoo... photos have enhancements one so not that photogenic lah... Later you see in CCK also cannot recognised me ley... Hee...

So Serene, you choose your BS already? In S'pore? Yah I agree that they gave quite abit of gowns, about 9 in total for the PS.

My Ad gown not there, they gave me a new piece for my AD, really sweet dress. Will post pix once I get it...
happy.gif
cheers!

stnov

Dina....still need to be photogenic mah....enhancement onli take cares of 'imperfection' such as scars, marks onli....thou may not recognize in real person due to make-up mah......=)

yup...appointed my BS liaoz locally however they onli provide 5 outfits inclusive of AD WG, EG &amp; PS gown, realli ngeow of them....envy u to have so many gowns further to dat still new gown for AD....nice of them...will wait patiently for ur AD pixs....

angph38

<font color="aa00aa">dina,</font>
wow, u mean nowadays they provide so many gowns in the pkg? think i only hv about 5 (AD, EG, PS gown, PS evening gown x 2)

my itinerary almost ready, but think needs revamp, cos extend 3 more days stay, hahahhaa.. hubby says my itinerary too rush. everyday leave hotel @ 8-8:30am (cos hotel @ Beitou not TPE City central central). ask me to slow down, sleep more.

after extension, now i scare i too much free time dunno do what :p &amp; hubby says, stay at hotel watch tv lor.. pengz..

flying tmr, but not very excited. maybe too tired from past weeks surfing for info (almost everyday slept around 4am!) pray hard all goes smoothly.

cjs

Hi all,

Does anyone know the market price for a 4-room resale flat at CCK Crescent? My agent brought me to Blk 69X, considered quite high floor, but couple trying to ask for 20k above valuation! I think it's a bit ridiculous coz the renovation not nice, and quit far from MRT also.

bluencream

Hi CJS, You need to be patient and see more flats. Don't be too rushed. I bought my EA (141sqm) at 32K below valuation (couple is divorced and forced to sell). My block is 671A. I saw about 15 flats before I was lucky to find this one. You can also go to http://www.hdb.gov.sg/bb33/ispm051p.nsf to check out recent transaction prices (last 6 months) for a flat around the block you are viewing to see what is the average selling price. Good luck!

cjs

Hi Angeline, I have been to 5 flats so far.. but usually in the mid-floor level. So I was quite surprised to see such a high-floor unit >16, unblocked and windy. But 90sqm only. Does anyone think it's worthy to up another 20k above valuation? Guess it's the normal strategy between buyers and sellers... will become more stress with more buyers coming to view. Sigh...

stnov

CJS....usualli 4 rms demand higher price as compared to 5rms &amp; above so it could be quite a norm.....if u are not in a hurry then take ur time to look around as most of d flats in tis area have reached >5 years so it's a matter of time dat more flats will be sold in d market. Alternatively u may wish to get ur agent to neg wif d seller...asking 20k may not nec means dat they could release at 20k.....good luck &amp; hope I have helped.

stnov

Hi net...not much done except looking through gowns currently....

angelia...u shd b back by now....update us on ur trip....

storeberry

Hi netinfinity, I havent get the softcopy of my AD photos, will let you know once I received it. Cheers!

Hi CJS, $20K might be a little bit high for flats that are far away from MRT. I bought my flat for $17K above value because its very near to MRT. I would suggest you look at more flats first.
happy.gif

angph38

yup, i'm back last Friday night. reached home close to 1:00am
lame.gif

so tiring. cos walked a lot during weekdays, weekends walked even more. got so lazy till i spent at least 3 days in the hotel watching TV. luckily they have so many channels to watch, hahaha..

didn't take a lot of pix cos most of the time i'm venturing alone, so lazy to take out camera to snap pix.

bought a lot of clothings and 2 pairs of shoes for my gal though. 2 clothings for myself. 2 bags for my mum, 3 bags and 3 pairs of sandals for me. regret did not buy somemore bags &amp; shoes!

also bot some tai yang ping, pineapple tarts and kyobayashi biscuits to distribute. can't buy too much cos can keep 2 weeks only.

then hor, came back home, pc crashed!! luckily still can fix. but think will go get another HDD for backup soon in case it crash again.

will try to upload the pix asap. now still so lazy, holiday mood. kekeke..

stnov

wow angelia....sounds like u shd have quite a fun time there.....their bags &amp; shoes are exciting aren't they....cheap &amp; nice...kekeke...

my trip last year fill my luggage wif 6 pairs of shoes &amp; 5 bags.....so did u manage to cover alot of places within taipei and places like kaoshiung etc? share wif us ur pixs soon!

our home pc oso crashed....HDD porblem as well....lousy pc onli less than 16 mths &amp; super under utilized oso crashed....luckily not much impt data inside thr or else faintz!

have to enjoy &amp; appreciate tomorrow's PH or else next 2 months no more holiday liaoz....mi gota rush assignment sumore....sianzz.....

angph38

no, no. end up did not go to kaoshiung, 1 day trip is too rush. can't afford 2 days. but think cover most of the places that i've intended to go/visit. luckily visited CKS memorial b4 they changed the name. seems like till now still having conflicts &amp; tourists are avoiding the place at the moment.

wah, u bot even more than me, hahaha..

the pc dunno what prob is it, after the Windows logo screen, then get blank screen. try to start in safe mode, but hang midway. surf the net and managed to get it fix by booting up with installation disc, n run chkdisk, real lucky. seems like a lot of pple get the same problem.

haha.. me SAHM, so always no holiday except when i throw my gal with my mum
lame.gif

stnov

oh....anyway taiwan always having political issues...they have changed d airport name fm cks to taoyuan airport oreadi?? actualli cks memorial isn't a very fantastic place to visit....it's juz dat it'a a norm to visit dats all.....

im a super shoes fanatic so everywhr I go.....shoes will b my muz buy....so far d worst will b in BKK....abt 10 pairs...kekeke....hubby always ban mi fm shopping for shoes.....

it shd b quite nice to be a SAHM cos u could spend time wif ur ger.....quality times around her age wen her learning process is d its peak.....wen she nap it's oso ur 'holitime' mah, can sneak for a rest or sumthg.....

angph38

hmm, personally i prefer Martyr's Shrine. Nicer.

ya, already changed airport name to Taoyuan Airport. but we still refer to it as CKS airport, hahahaha..

eh, when the young lady naps, it's time to do house chores, take lunch, etc.. hahaha.. sometimes my lunch is at 4-5pm leh.

stnov

angelia...for mi both are okie onli....as we venture almost around d whole of Taiwan, realli njoy d sun moon lake &amp; d gorge for its natural &amp; beautiful scenery....minus d horrendous travelling of cos....

guess it's not easi to be a SAHM too....u muz be in real good shape wif so much to do &amp; so little time to rest....kekeke.....

doraemon16

hihi neighbours!

i really MIA for long loooooong time.. :p

st nov,
ur big day coming soon right? CONGRATS!

blursotong,
gal, my hubby saw u and ur princess somewhere near carpark last week leh.. he said ur daughter very adorable &amp; sweet... i really hope can see your little one soon
happy.gif

hee.. i have a happy news to share here, im 5 months expecting now... my little prince will be delivered ard end-oct...
happy.gif

stnov

wah dodo...u finally appear after MIA for so long.....=)

congrats ya...happen to cum across TTC thread &amp; knew of ur pregnancy.....so now u shd b more active in motherhood forum liaoz.....whr will u be delivering ur prince?

abt 6 more months to go before AD but currently having tons of probs wif my BS...1st step oreadi all gone wrong...so sianzzz &amp; demoralising....yet to settle wif them yet....starting to get veri worried now cos running short of time &amp; mi veri busy recently....haizzz...

doraemon16

hi stnov!

hee... here i "reappear" again! :p

oh yes... have been TTC for 8 months before we succeed... striked it during our China trip this Jan
happy.gif
i will deliver my baby at TMC...

cheer up gal! so have you go for photoshoot or still in the process of choosing ur gowns?
happy.gif
dun worry too much k... relax and stay optimistic, you will surely a pretty bride on ur big day
happy.gif

stnov

ya lor....after so long....8 months is quite okie lar..not too long a time....so prince is MIC = made in china.....kekeke.....

having lots of probs wif gowns cos cant find one we like....mtm they have a lot of charges not stated in contract b4....wrestling wif them on all tis thingys now lor....tiring wor...stress wif work, study &amp; now BS.....Pengzz....thks for ur concern anyway.....=)

doraemon16

haa.. ya ya u are right... my little boy is made in china :p

oic... where's ur bridal shop? dun be stressed gal... try to stand on your ground, but if it's really difficult to get thru your way, then maybe gonna sacrifice abit... most important is to get the things done, dun let this unhappiness spoil your mood k... cheers
happy.gif