Choa Chu Kang Cresent / Yew Tee

ahblur

Hi pearl,

Heehee, wah, u stay 2 days a week there, so ur maintenance fees quite lugi wor....:p

Mi got my hse keys in july and my hubby moving in during nov, then i tinking kenna lufi 4 mths of maintenance fees already
happy.gif

ahmel

Hi Dora,
You have been a great help !
happy.gif

And thanks for asking him to give me a good price, appreciate ! He did mention that most of his business is from referrals by previous or existing customers like u. A good session overall, and he really seems to be a very experienced ID. Told him what I want, and will meet again next week to see his quotation and design layout.
In the midst of the meeting ur hubby called regarding the 'sliding kitchen door' issue ...
happy.gif

One question : I also want to take out the Ariston fridge which is an FOC item. When u took out urs, did he give u reduction of total quotation based on its market price (not likely i think...) , or replace by other 'upgrades' of equivalent value ?

ahmel

Hi AhBlur,
Baroque has given me a 2nd quotation (not final yet) , but wanted to compare with Johnson's one later and see how . Who's ur designer ? Wanted to share our quotes ?
As for Colorado, the quotation will be out probably end of this week , but I do have their basic package quotation. If u want I can fax to u.
Let me know ur details, my email : [email protected]

ahmel

Hi Alex,
Yup yup....PS2 games are great. Recently just finished MGS2, solid graphics n gameplay! Waiting to play ZOE2, but just no time lately ....
Can email me ur contact ? we can xchange game list (many games lying in my house but not played...depreciating alr ...) and better still, arrange to pop-in ur house one of these days, if it's ok for u la.
happy.gif

dora

Hi AhMel

Basically if you want to take out any of the electrical items (fridge, aircon, etc), he'll deduct 15% from the retail price (catalogue price), which I think is quite fair lor cos he actually get it at wholesale price mah. But if you want to change it to another model within Mayer's catalogue, then you only have to top up the difference in the retail price. But I didn't want an ariston fridge so took it out totally. Think he deducted something like $1100 (can't remember off hand). let me know your final quote. If he overcharge you, then I know I shouldn't intro pple to him liao
happy.gif

Hi AhBlur

If you want to take a look at my quote as a reference, I've got version 1.0. hee hee I changed my mind so many times, never got to sign off version 2.0, always at version 1.1, 1.2,etc... never gotten down to signing it yet before I change my mind again.
embarrassed.gif
Lucky he's quite accomodating
happy.gif

Maybe you can leave your e-mail then I'll try and scan it for you. But its always better to get him to quote you directly cos layout, material, etc can be quite different.

Let me know if you want to view my flat like what AhMel did. Its better to see the workmanship first before you shortlist, cos cost is not the only deciding factor when deciding on an ID.

ahblur

Hi AhMel,

You can email me ur quotation for Baroque and Colorado? As for Baroque's latest quotation i will be getting it these few days, after i get liowz then i send to u according to ur email? And my designer for Baroque is Eric.
happy.gif

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Thanks for sharing....can you email ur quotes to me at [email protected]

And also u dont mind letting us view ur flat? :p
Your flat already completed or in the midst or reno right now? Most prob this weekend i may be going down to my new flat with hubby, if possible can we drop over to visit ur flat?
happy.gif

ahmel

Hi Dora,

You mean he deducted $1100 from ur quotation just for the removal of fridge ? And this is equivalent to 15% of its retail price ? The retail price for this model is so high ah ? I saw something like $1299 on the Mayer's catalogue ...
Thinking of removing the fridge and ask him to upgrade my air-con sys 3 to a sys 4 ... hmm...

And if u dun mind hor....can also send me ur ver1.0 ?
He not bad ah.... yesterday still gave me a ride to the MRT station....
happy.gif

alex

Hi AhMel,

I'll e-mail the list to you tomorrow. Most game are sports type eg golf, soccer, basketball, etc etc...

I guess you folks have better quote for reno compare to my time last year.

dora

Hi AhBlur

No problem at all.
happy.gif
Selection of ID is a real headache (like a big gamble). I've been thro it and I wished that I had known abt this website before I looked for my ID. so I believe in sharing so that innocent pple won't be conned (you wouldn't believe some of the ridiculous encounters that we had while we were looking for IDs.
crazy.gif
)Fortunately the ID that we selected turned out to be OK (so far). I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that things will continue to be this good. My flat is still under reno (started 2 weeks only). Finished all the tiles, false ceilings, hacking of wall, changing of pipes. By this weekend, the vanity should be up already, and the painting should commence/finish. Will e-mail you the quote when I get home.

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Yeah...thanx....
happy.gif

I find that selecting ID really quite headache although i've only been to 2 so far....becos when u bargain with them they will give in, then u donno if they give in liowz are they actually still earning a lot from ur reno or not...*sighz*...and u will later scared whether they will give u gd materials anot also...
sad.gif

ahmel

Hi beibei,
Congratulations! Think ur last posting has been quite some time ago ....
happy.gif

The last house visiting sessions I think is almost 9 mths ago ... correct me if i'm wrong .... let's have another round, good for new neighbours like us, and good for old frens to meet up again.

dora

Hi AhMel

Sorrie I never make myself clear. Retail price of fridge is $1299, so by right if you don't want the fridge, then it should be total quote minus $1299. But because they purchase the fridge at wholesale price (which is 15% lower than the retail price), he's only able to minus $1100 from your total quote lor.

ahmel

Hi epsilon,

U must be very young hor....if not why like to address Angelia as 'aunty' ? I think Angelia is a young lady . Anyway, has not seen Angelia's postings for some time liao.... where r u ?

Hi pearl,

welcome welcome !
If lucky, I may also move in by end of this yr. see u then!

ahmel

Hi AhBlur,

I can only send u tomorrow, cos got to scan. Unless u have a fax no.

Hi Alex,

thanks. so u are more to the sports action huh....u dun play RPG/Action/Adventure games ?
The reno seems cheaper this yr probably due to bad economy compared to last yr .... Job security is a real concern now I have such a huge loan to start paying back ....
sad.gif

C

chiahui

Hi Everybody!
happy.gif

I'm staying at Blk691B. Had wrote in to HDB to defer collection of keys till end of Sep'03.
Will start doing reno after the chinese 7th mth.
Hope to see u pple at CCKC soon~~~~~~

ahmel

Hi chiaHui,

Welcome !
happy.gif

Wah...another person staying in 691B. You have the most no. of neighbours in this forum , check out the compiled list above, courtesy of Alex.
So have you selected an ID/contractor , or sourcing for one ?

Hi everyone,
From your experience, do you prefer a storage heater or install 2 instant heaters ? Originally I thought of getting 2 instant ones, but some frens say a storage is better and cheaper. One of my colleague even says it is illegal to install more than 1 instant heater in a HDB block, is this true ? btw, only 2 of us will stay in the unit.

alex

Hi ChiaHui,
Welcome welcome… I’ll update the list later as there might be more joining this thread.

Hi Ahmel,
HDB have already changed their rules that for installing heater no longer need permit. Therefore it is legal to install it at our both toilets (if there are 3 toilets of course can install 3). It will only illegal that you have improper installation or improper power use. Under normal heater system it should not be a problem lor… Remember to get one who is certified Electrician to install for you.

For storage heater some are cheaper, but instant one will be provide cheaper electricity bills. Main reason is that you use the heater base on when you need it. For storage heater eg >2L, you need a few minutes to heat it up the whole water level of within the storage heater just for bathing where you dun require so much water.

There is one eg from my colleagues is that he bath half way where the heated water is finish and water start to refill where it require re-heating process,. He only gets the cold water during the process.

However Storage heater will be good b’cos whenever washing dishes you still able to have it. Water pressure will be higher when bathing and thus having water massages effect.

Hope this pro and cons helps.

By the way, got no chances to check out the titlie of the games. I like sports game and action games b’cos it require skill. For RPG/strategic games, I already have enough of it during Reservist… so need a break heee… hee…
lame.gif
anyway is too time consumping leh…

C

chiahui

Hi AhMel!

In the process of sourcing for an ID/contractor BUT so far, havent met any satisfactory ID/contractor and partly becoz we're still not in the ON mode since we havent collect our keys.
Anyway, do u have any ID/contractor to recommend besides Impress 21?
happy.gif

I thought storage heater is more commonly used for flats with bathtubs? Heard that it's better to install storage heater in the bathrooms coz it may leak water after a few years wear & tear.

ahblur

Hi AhMel,

Me intending to install one instant heater only....becos me only installing one unit in the mbdrm toilet as the kitchen toilet will only be used for washing clothes.
happy.gif

dora

Hi AhMel

Initially I wanted to install the storage heater (FOC from Singapore Power, cheapskate mah
biggrin.gif
). However, after seeing the installation at my collegues place (also at CCK), I decided against it. The bathroom is already so small and having a tank there is really eyesore. The additional pipes also looks awful. And I'm also at constant fear that the hotwater will run out. (This happened to me when I was working at UK, but of course singapore not so cold lah)

Hi ChiaHui

Welcome! I'm also staying at 691B, that makes us neighbours
happy.gif
My flat is under reno. Ahblur is coming over this sat to take a look. If you are interested, can come join us and we can get to know each other also
happy.gif
Good to know neighbours before we move in
happy.gif
Leave your e-mail and I'll contact you.

meow

Welcome ChiaHui \clipart(bounce) my flat also under reno now.
happy.gif

Alex,
Today went down to take a look at what they have done. Last week complete the electrical works already, only a few adjustment here and there. Plaster ceiling is all done, copper pipes are changed and my surround sound cable installed last minute. We were shocked to see the price stated in what Joseph gave us for laying of those cables. It range from $120-$180. Hubby ask him why so ex or there's printing cable but he say is this price. Then he told him can we go buy the cables and they jus put in for us, and he say can. See i save $$ again.
happy.gif
I've not finalise my kitchen flooring yet leh. May i know where you get your water feature and how much did you pay for it? I've seen newspaper selling those that starts from $168, kinda think its ex leh. Anywhere i can DIY one instead?

dora

Chia Hui

Sent you the e-mail liao. Wah.... Hopefully we can have our little meet-up in my messy flat this sat
happy.gif

alex

Hi Meow,

Save money liao… good good…. Try asking more question regarding price along the way, trust me you can get more saving one… Just my personal suggestion is that try to finalise everything soon as reno there are a few stages that require to be completed early in order to proceed with another. Otherwise there will be complication when it comes to defects.

Although I have water feature wall, but at the end I did not buy the water features. Instead I put a fish tank with a “Lou Han” lor heee… I have make a trip to quite a few places that selling water features. Only few places I think is really worth going only. Nature Company at Joan Road (close to TCS) is one of the best place that they selling very nice looking DIY water features. Those very unique one can cost about $400 to $700+++. Try to look at www.natureco.com.sg

The other one that I went to is Gardenasia at sungei kadut. Try to look at www.gardenasia.com. However this place require car transport. Don’t think can really go there by buses. Have to walk very very far and is near to the farm area. Very nice place.

I think you have also participate in this Thread “Water Feature in HDB Balcony”, there are many recommendation during the early stage of the threads.

Do enjoy hunting for it…

C

chiahui

Hi Dora & Koalabear,

I've replied both your emails.
happy.gif

Btw, may I ask if anybody have any ID/contractor to recommend? And can I have a look at the quotation for your flat renovation?

Roughly how many months is the renovation process?

ahmel

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the info, they have been very helpful!
happy.gif
Glad to know it is no longer illegal, cos i've decided to install 2 instant heaters after weighing all the pros n cons.
Dun worry abt the game list, we can always exchange later, or visit each other's house to pick-n-choose....hehe...easier rite ? And wow, you get to play PS when on reservist ?? so sin-nang one meh ? envy ....

Hi ChiaHui,

I also haven't collected my keys yet . So far only been to 2 IDs...one of them is recommended by Dora (check out her earlier postings). Anyway u'll be seeing her this sat.
Will only get the 2nd quotation tomorrow. But I will email u my other one.
If u have a bathtub then probably u will need a storage heater. But it can also give u hot water access in other locations like sinks or washing basins. However the 'leakage' potential also contributes to my decision of not getting one.
happy.gif

Hi AhBlur,

Do you wanna reconsider installing a 2nd heater ? cos I think it would come in very useful and convenient, esp when u have other pple staying in the house eg. parents, in-laws, relatives n frens, kids etc . And shld be easier to install initially during reno stage .

Hi Dora,

The FOC heater I thought is a Gas heater ? Or is it same as storage heater ? A bit confuse here ... And yes, it is rather big and my toilet size is really small. No way .

meow

Chiahui,
If you wish to see my quotation, i can sent to you too. But my quotes are quite high. Close to $30k. Let me know if you are interested. My contrator is the same with Alex, he recommend this contractor to me. He's not a bad guy, pretty responsible and nice going. Jus see my posting and you'll know.
happy.gif

Alex,
I'm also wondering if i should install central heater instead of instant heater. My main worry is the pressure of water of course leakage will come into consideration too lah. I'm staying on the 6th floor, topmost is only 13th floor.

Finalise what huh? My kitchen tiles haven't confirm yet, cos i can't anything soothing and not an eyesore to me. I dun like those patchy patchy kinds with uneven surface that's very common now in the market. See lah, my taste too high liao even Joseph also scare of me hee hee. Then pebbles Joseph haven't show me yet. The granite tiles he also haven't tell me the price yet.

I ask you hor, the PLC lights you use is what wattage huh? How much did you buy it? We scare buy the wrong one, so ask him to buy. He say cost about $13 per set. He did ever comments that he'll dun mind not earning any commission from us. So far so good lah.

So you were the same Alex in the toshiba TV is it? Is it true that i'll cause the console to sink?

One more thing, Joseph sent me the work schedule. I dun seems to understand a bit leh. See until i also blur. Still can't find the light leh.
sad.gif

meow

Ah Mel,
my reservist there also enjoy their life one leh. Everyday read newspaper in the morning or go catch some sleep else play chinese chess then afternoon go to mess surf internet or play games and that's the end of a day liao. Only sian thing to them is when it comes to exercise lah.
happy.gif

dora

Hi AhMel

Storage heater is the same as gas heater. The stored water is heated up by the gas... so the FOC one is out lor.

AhBlur

Yah, its better to have an additional one. I bought a real cheapo one for common toilet. It doesn't even come with the adjustable bar for the shower
happy.gif

ChiaHui

E-mailed you my quote liao. Since yours have the same layout as mine, it should be a good guide when you go around to look for other IDs
happy.gif
. The reno shouldn't take more than 6 weeks, everything inclusive. Anyway, the reno permit (for the hacking, wet works) is only valid for 1 month from your application, so if there are contractors that tell you that they take more than 6-7 wks, you have to take note that they don't take more than 1 month to finish the wet works, if not you'll be in trouble with HDB.

C

chiahui

Hi Meow,

can you email me your quotes? Thanks!
happy.gif

I went to 1 of the recent exhibition at Suntec and the quotes they gave me are pretty high, even much higher than 30K, dun know is it becoz we ask for too much OR they delibrately kan3 cai4 tou2....And interestingly, the 3 ID/contractors that we went to dun seem to get good feedback fm the forum
embarrassed.gif
hahhaa

Juz curious, is anybody doing jacuzzi bath or bathtub? The masterbedrm toilet is too small to put in,right?

dora

Hi chiahui

If you have a lot of custom made furniture, it's definitely going to be very expensive. Go for ready made furniture from outside as far as possible. Its also more flexible, e.g when you decide to re-orientate the furniture in future. Unless you have very odd shape places, then maybe no choice lor.
When you do budgeting for your reno, do bear in mind that there are other stuff that you would need. E.g electricals for mine is $1700 (cos i have a lot of down lights). But typically its also around $1200-$1500. That is excl the lights. The lights can cost about $1000 if you have down lights. Then you still have to budget for fridge, washing machine, TV, aircon, water heaters, bathroom acc, dining table, sofa, curtains (its about $1500 if you go for tailor made) etc etc. I've a friend who spent so much on reno that she cannot afford a sofa and other stuff cos she forgot to budget them in.

But of course if you have the budget, then no problem! So the bottom line is to remember to put everything in for your budget!

ahblur

Hi AhMel,

Maybe you r right lor...but i am tinking lor, seldom got ppl will come here to stay, and if i install one at common toilet also and never really use it, after sometime i think it will spoil too...then waste $ liowz
sad.gif

Hi Dora,

So how much did u get for ur instant heaters? I see those relative quite gd ones cost arnd $200?

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Wow...ur lighting so expensive ah...me probably will only have one downlight, which is in my walk-in wardrobe...haahaa...budgeting arnd $500 for lighting only
lol.gif

ahblur

Hi Chiahui,

I think the masterbedroom toilet too small for bathtub lehz, initially thought of getting one, but when i went to see the actual flat, i guess even if can accomodate bathtub also those small type, cannot really stretch urself properly when bathing inside.....so i went for those glass shower screen instead.

C

chiahui

Hi Dora,

of coz i have a TIGHT budget,hehehe.
happy.gif

But we dun really take in the cost of the electrical appliances in our reno since probably wont be moving in so soon. Probably is stay over on wkends, so washing machine, fridge, big tv etc can wait.
rofl.gif

Ahblur - bathtubs r useful when washing bedsheets,curtains,laundry etc
happy.gif

I also suspect our toilets too small to squeeze a small 1....

Juz curious, is there any defects when you pple open ur flat for the 1st time? Heard that if got any, have to report to HDB within 7days upon collection of keys.

ahblur

Hi Chiahui,

I definitely wont wash bedsheeets, laundry etc in the bathtub, cos bathtub easy to get dirty and stains....then have to wash till siao....i rather wash laundry in those big pails...haahaa
happy.gif

dora

Hi AhBlur

Yah lor.. the downlights alone cost me $600+. I have almost 30...
crazy.gif
no choice lor... FH really likes them.... Buy lights until pok gai already
sad.gif

Since you haven't started reno, it's good to take a look at the different things (lights, curtains, grilles, furniture) to get a rough idea of the price so that you can budget, don't end up like me, so many shocking things.

First shock, I didn't know decent-looking dining lamps are sooooooo expensive (in the region of +/- $200). Unless you are ok with the ikea type of pendant lamps. Even those simple ceiling lights are not cheap if you want them in glass($50-$80). Got a rude shock actually.

2nd shock, didn't know tailor made curtains are so expensive. The cheapest that have quoted me so far is $1000. *Faint*. because of the curve fulllength glass, cannot be DIY, must be tailor made.
angry.gif
sianz

the heater I bought for the common toilet is only $79. Its a very old brand/model. But I have feedback that people have been using it for >10 years still working fine. Of course don't have massage or whatever fancy things lah.
I think the heaters that are around $200 is considered quite good already. I bought one at $130, usual price $170. Have massage, but don't have the spa functions lah. We are not the kind who spends a long time in the shower, so we are not so particular. But if you want to pamper yourself, why not?

Hi ChiaHui

I'm also not moving in so soon, but we still budgeted them in, cos its still the budget for the house mah, and its money that you have to spend before the wedding. Anyway, even if you don't buy the fridge and washing machine now, you still have to identify the model that you want so that they can construct the base according to the dimensions, so can start looking at these stuff liao
happy.gif
Don't be like us running around frantically.
blush.gif

epsilon

hi all,

its confirmed. i have booked CCK 685b. hope i will get to like the place.

eh aunty angelia,
where are you? honeymoon?

epsilon

ahblur

Hi Dora,

Heehee, me and hubby already set budget on how much we r allowed to spend liowz...lighting budget arnd $500. Because prob only the living and dining room lights we will buy slightly nicer ones, bedroom most prob chin chye buy...toilet even worse, we intending to juz put a light bulb can already....
happy.gif

As for curtains did u do those daylight curtains or those cafe curtains? Me intending to do cafe curtains cos cheaper also, daylight one looks very grand to me. I went to the curtain shop they quoted me arnd $600+ for those cafe curtains if i didnt remember wrongly.

Wah....i didnt noe nowadays still can get $79 heater wor...heehee, thank u for telling me, prob i will go recke for this kind of heaters or prob get the $130 kind of heater u say...cos my budget for heater trying to set at $150 only....i quite a stingy person...haahaa...
biggrin.gif

beibei

daniel!

Welcome to CCK!!!!
happy.gif

u will definitely like it here!!

anyway angelia is on her second honeymoon to Europe lah....shd be coming back end july!
happy.gif

meow

Chiahui,
Initially i also want to get a bathtub in Master toilet. But its too cramp liao, girls may still can stretch, but not the guys. You can take the measurement of your toilet, go down to IMM Sim siang choon or others. Take a look and see if your hubby can fit in.

Oh, i've sent my quotation to you liao. You'll see i have a number of custom made items there.

Yeah i agree with Dora. I got my flat close to Oct last year and started looking around. Then whenever got sales or warehouse sale, i go and see. Bought my fridge last year too.
biggrin.gif
So you must really start looking around liao. No more shopping for clothes anymore, i always hang around electrical and home appliances now as compare to before.

Regarding your defects hor, i think you can go anytime. But the earlier the better, at least must before you start reno else they complain your workers cause the cracks one. Because that Joanne will drag and drag. She's the one incharge of CCKC flats. Bring a spoon along and know on the tiles of toilet & kitchen. Look out for hollow tiles and cracks. I have 2 pieces of hollow tiles and at least 5tiles cracked. Could be cause by upstairs cos it stretch from the ceiling to my kitchen wall tiles.

There will be many hair line cracks on your wall too. My door and kitchen window sink too. The very first time i open my door, we need to kick it open then the door chiped. If you read my previous posting from the acrhive you'll know. Then they lost my keys
angry.gif
and i demand them to change a new door for me, else i dun feel safe with the missing keys. Imagine, the keys is also label the unit number leh.

Welcome Daniel
bounce.gif
finally got your dream house.
happy.gif
When are you getting your keys?

Dora,
May i know how much you buy for your downlights? Is it the OSRAM bulb? Square or round? Heater brand leh? Me now still got a number of things to get. I haven't settle on my cooker hob and hood, sink, instant heaters and worst thing tiles!

dora

Hi AhBlur

I bought $20 (incl tube) light for the bathroom. Think just a bulb not a good idea for bathroom leh. I scared damp environment short circuit then die liao.

The quote I have is for mixture of roller blinds, day and night curtains, and night curtains. Think night curtains is the same as cafe curtains(?!) Haven't confirmed yet cos real ex. If you don't need a curve track like mine, then it may be much cheaper to buy rods from ikea, or places like metro and taka then install yourself. Ikea curtain materials not so good, but Taka and metro got quite nice ready made curtains. cheap and good
happy.gif

I got my heaters from IMM. The $79 heater is Prime U73(or 53?? can't remember exactly). It's white and bullet in shape. Very small one. Some shops display until yellow liao. The shower head is really small, no adjustable bar but $79 leh, what do you expect
happy.gif
The $130 is, eh cannot remember the brand liao, got to ask FH :p

Hi Meow

Aiyoh, you so poor thing. My collegue also got a flat at Blk 682 (repurchased 4 rm in the previous WIS). He also got endless problems. Got to re-do the floor (D&B). then realise WC and sink leak, got to redo, then the workers spoil the bathroom door. When they replaced the door, they replaced with a current door which is 5 cm longer so cannot close properly. The HDB guy still got the cheek to ask him if that's acceptable ??!! Then no choice got to hack the door frame to make it bigger to suit the door. I'm quite lucky, almost no defect, only the lowest kitchen wall tiles slightly chipped. But lucky my ID helped me rectify so no need to call HDB.

My downlights are $21 each, incl installation and OSRAM bulb. Its square silver frame with glass. Cooker hob, hood FOC from ID, which are Mayer products. Think they had quite good package the other time? Sink also FOC from ID, but I thought places like Hoe Kee and Sim Siang Choon got a lot of sinks?

Read in your previous thread that you don't like the patchy tiles. Me too. Mine is with grid lines, look more modern, don't know if you want to consider that.

meow

Dora,
Looks like your colleague's case i worst then mine leh.
happy.gif

Eh, what wattage is your bulbs? $21 include installation...pretty cheap leh. That's done by your contractor or the person who sells light? Where you buy it huh?

Initial my ID also give me the Idesit hob and delizia hood that's a package from Mayer. But i dun like it cos the hob's knob is at the right hand side. I scare burn my 'hairs' leh
lame.gif

I was thinking of Turbo's package, but comments not that good leh. Fujioh like also okay only a little negatives feedbacks. But when i was at Lian Joo at IMM, i turn on both to compare, seems like Fujioh is louder. So now i'm lost.
sad.gif

Then the sink hor, i like Oliveri. Very shiny very nice and it's 18/8 and depth 18cm but price slightly but got free accessories. My contractor say the deepest is Smeg so i go check it out. It's 18/10 with depth 19cm and price diff of $50 but dun have any free accessories. Can you find out what's the brand of your sink? My contractor says some sink hor say is stainless steel, but then when he want to install for one of his customer, the next day he come got some rust stains liao. He go buy some agent and got it off but commented nowadays sink quality very poor lor.

Eh...your tiles is the shiny surface one or the one that's call something roll one? That's the only 2 kind of tiles i know got lines.

dora

Hi Meow

Eh don't know what's the wattage leh, forgot liao. Let me check with FH 1st
happy.gif
We bought the downlights from the shop that the ID recommended. Before that we went around to look, about the same price w/o the installation, so just took from him lor, save the trouble.

Wah you really consider a lot of things hor... we are so blur and chin chye
happy.gif
I thought Mayer products are not bad, so just took the package lor, save the trouble to look around. Eh.. My ID allowed me to choose the sink, but I forgot the brand liao, but the quality looks quite good. Anyway, I quite trust my ID till now, so far the stuff incl in his package are quite good quality, altho his price may be a bit higher compared to others.

My tiles are not shiny lah, matte finish. kitchen leh, shiny next time clean until siao
happy.gif
What's "something roll one"???!!! Actually the 1st tile shop we went to only have the patchy type also. Then he brought us to another shop that has very unique tiles. That's the only one there with grid lines (little squares). I chose grey and white. They have it in dark grey, black and blue also. That shop got very nice tiles, have stainless steel and gold finish tiles somemore. Very nice, but not practical leh
happy.gif
Why don't you ask your ID to bring you around to more shops?