Choa Chu Kang Cresent / Yew Tee

beqi

Dear CCK friend, so regret that I just found this forum yesterday. I'm saling my 4A flat in CCK ave 3 BLK 28X. What a pity. I'm really enjoy the life in CCK so far. For those who want to buy a resale 4-room flat around CCK Ave 3, pls mind this weekend's ads.

Hi PPG:

Last time, i targeted that area too but can't find even one unit as most of that blocks are 5 rooms flats...even blk 631-637...north 6 area..

That area is good, very near to MRT...believe u must top up cash right? kind to tell how much u purchased and the total area ....
happy.gif
if not convenience...do PM me hee

Hello fruitie,

Yes it is a very good area - 5 min walk to MRT as its just right opp. Yew Tee train station.

Any resale flat above valuation price must top up cash I believe. I am topping up $16k as the valuation price was close to $300k. The floor area is 110 sq ft (4 room).

Hi PPG,

Yeah it is good area huh. I used to stay there last time...shelter all the way to MRT do not worry you will get wet if heavy rain...

The floor area is same as those new 5 room flats, so if u compare to 5 rooms flat, still cheaper right?
happy.gif

irenezcf

I'm interested in purchasing this particular unit at CCK area. It's a 5 room corner unit on a high flr, relatively unblocked. All of the room windows are facing south and unit layout is squarish in nature, size of flat is about 118sqm. Flat valuation is approximately $280K. Looking to obtain opinions (is it a good buy?) Appreciate if someone could advise.

witch

I'm also keen to buy this 5-room unit at CCK St 51. It's on the 4th storey, area is 126sqm. Selling below valuation at $250k. The flat is about 12 years old.

What do you guys think?

Baobei, you cant PM in here?

Fruitie pie - yes the floor area is as big as the current / new 5 room flat and I was told that most 4 room in that area are sold above 320k so I got it much cheaper.

Ashley - I dont know abt you but I dont like CCK St 51 (near Limbang). The area is hardly convenient and very very difficult to get a taxi when you really want one. Thats why that area is currently one of the cheaper parts of CCK and some sellers go below valuation price.

cjs

Hi,

I am looking for a 4-rm resale flat in the Yew Tee area to leave near my parents. Preferably high floor and unblocked, and not too old either. Does anyone have a quotation which kind of price should I be expecting?

Thanz

andain

Hi all,

My fiance and I just bought a place @ Yew Tee Residences. The TOP date is end 2009.

I have lived in the east all my life, but have since fallen in love with the serenity of Yew Tee! Lovely estate!

snowyflake

Hi all,
I have just bought a resale 5 room flat in Blk 692B, CCK Cres and would like to check if anyone has a copy of the floor plan of the units #XX-32?
Thanks alot!

ningyo

Hi,
Im selling my 5 rm flat at CCK crescent and having open house this weekend.
Interested party please PM me or email me at [email protected].
Btw, no agents please coz i've already had my own agent. :)

Hi,
i am looking for a 3Room flat located at CCk to stay near my mum.

Anyone letting go kindly PM me.

No agent please as i am solely buyer and want to do all paperworks on my own to save agent cost.

mllee

Hi there

Im new to CCK and YEW TEE.. getting married soon. Going for resale flat. Any tips on which block is accessible to mrt and convenient? Any review on CCK and YEW TEE? Thanks for the info!!!

P.S. I've noticed why are more people selling HDB around Yew Tee MRT station than CCK? hmm