Singaporebrides | Fashion
27 Favourite Wedding ROM Dress Ideas For Your Solemnisations and Minimonies
Our edit of favourite looks for minimonies includes romantic white ROM dresses, bohemian lace dresses, minimalist jumpsuits, and even coloured frocks with beautiful embroidery.
Many couples register their marriages in a legal ceremony before their weddings, and with the COVID-19 situation, intimate solemnisations are becoming the norm. If you’re planning to celebrate with a bigger wedding later when the situation permits, you might be looking for a simpler ROM dress for your “minimony”. You can even take the opportunity to wear something more unconventional, such as a coloured ROM dress or embroidered frock.
Save that sparkly ballgown or mermaid wedding dress with the dramatically sweeping train for your walk down the aisle on your “big day”, and get inspired by our edit of favourite looks for an intimate solemnisation that you can find online or in Singapore. From bohemian lace dresses to classically romantic A-line dresses to minimalist pieces, these beautiful ROM dress ideas would be great for an elopement at home, a small wedding ceremony for 50, or a private exchange of vows at the Registry of Marriage.
Free-Spirited Dresses for the Boho Bride
We love these relaxed, flowing silhouettes, bold lace details, and intricate embroidery for boho brides who want a ROM dress in which they can dance the night away! Complete your look with beach waves or relaxed braids crowned with wildflowers, delicate jewellery, and natural makeup that gives you a glow. Incorporate dried florals and grasses such as golden pampas into your bridal bouquet to up the boho vibes!
1. Ivory Lace Long-Sleeved Wedding DressSheath Gown by Alisha and Lace Singapore
2. Lace Off-the-Shoulder Wedding Dress with Flared SleevesFit and Flare Gown from My Dream Wedding
3. Illusion Lace Mermaid Wedding DressMabel and Cheong Jun’s Free-Spirited Lawn Wedding at Wheeler’s Estate by Juanmoley Fotologue, dress from Wedding Crafters
4. Nude Lace Wedding DressStella Dress from Immaclé
5. Halter Lace Dress with Tie-Back DetailKerri and Gabriel’s Romantic Solemnisation at Lewin Terrace by Said & Meant, dress from Style Lease
6. Colourful Floral Embroidery Fringe Dress with Detachable SleevesVintage-Inspired Bohemian Chic Styled Shoot by Just Like Magic Co., dress by Stitch by Stitch Co.
Pretty ROM Dresses for the True Romantic
Keep it classic in beautiful and simple A-line silhouettes, romantic but not over-the-top lace details, and flowing skirts that you can twirl to your romantic heart’s content. Get your bridal glow on with a rosy eye and cheek makeup palette, and accentuate those peepers with long, fluttery eyelashes. Wear your hair up or down with pretty tendrils framing your face, and complete your look with some delicate crystal or pearl hairpieces. For your bridal bouquet, try lush and organic arrangements of romantic florals such as fluffy peonies or Juliet roses.
7. V-Neck Tulle A-Line Wedding DressBridefully Yours
8. Ballerina A-Line Wedding Dress with Illusion BodiceA-Line Wedding Gown from Amanda Lee Weddings
9. High-Low Lace ROM DressROM dress from French Wedding Couture
10. Plunge Illusion Wedding DressA-Line Wedding Gown from Luna Bianca Bridal Boutique
11. A-Line Wedding Dress with Lace SleevesASOS EDITION Sophia plunge lace wedding dress with pleated skirt from ASOS
Sleek, Clean Lines for the Minimalist Bride
For brides who love sharp lines and clean silhouettes, our edit features minimalist dresses as well as chic jumpsuits for those who want a more unconventional look. Finish your solemnisation outfit with a sleek ponytail or blown-out bob, and bold jewellery! Try bright colours in your bridal bouquet, or keep it minimal with white and green.
12. Off-the-Shoulder Minimalist Satin Wedding GownModern Elegance in Black and Mauve at The Alkaff Mansion Wedding Styled Shoot by Annabel Law Productions, dress by Divine Couture
13. Ruffled Off-the-Shoulder Minimalist Mermaid GownWedding gown from Korean Artiz Studio
14. Minimalist Strappy Wedding Gown with Sheer CapeWedding gown by Artisanal Flair
Classic Options for the Elegant Bride
For timeless elegance, our edit features silhouettes that are beautiful in their simplicity, adorned with understated bridal lace. Keep your bridal look classic with a chic chignon or updo, and go for polished bouquets with perennial favourites such as roses or calla lilies in pastel hues or romantic reds.
15. Lace Mermaid Wedding DressLace Gown by La Belle Couture
16. Illusion Lace Mermaid Wedding DressYiling and Ryan’s Merry Celebration at W Singapore-Sentosa Cove by Antelope Studios, dress by Silhouette the Atelier
17. Sweetheart Lace Wedding DressSweetheart Gown by Yvonne Creative Bridal
18. Plunge Lace Mermaid Wedding DressWedding gown from Love Nest
19. Lace Mermaid Wedding DressWedding gown from My Bridal Room
20. Strapless Lace and Satin Wedding DressSatin A-Line Wedding Dress with Lace Embellishment by Jawn Happy.Ever.After
21. Cami White Maxi Dress with Beading and Low Back DetailPromise Me Stardust Dress from The Thread Theory
22. Lace Mermaid Wedding DressFrom Here to Eternity Gown from The Thread Theory
23. Minimalist Lace CheongsamAmy and Shiuh Liang’s Minimalist Rooftop Aura Wedding by Andri Tei Photography, dress by LAICHAN
24. White Maxi with Lace BodiceSummer Romance Maxi from The Velvet Dolls
Jumpsuits for the Unconventional Bride
If you’re not a girly girl and you’re not used to wearing dresses, why not don a chic jumpsuit instead of an ROM dress? Gaining popularity as an alternative to wedding gowns, bridal jumpsuits often incorporate lace designs. For a less feminine style, look for dressier details such as ruffled sleeves or structured corset tops to suit the occasion.
25. Lace PantsuitJosie Pantsuit from Rentadella
26. Silky Plunge Jumpsuit with Wide LegsLa Lune Plunged Jumpsuit from Shona Joy
27. Ruffle Toga JumpsuitDoriffel Jumpsuit from Doublewoot