Singaporebrides | Inspirations
Top 10 Most Inspiring Wedding Styling Ideas of 2022
As the year winds down to a close, we look back at some of the most inspiring wedding styling ideas from our real wedding couples!
2022 was the year of unique and inspiring wedding styling details. Couples were no longer content with standard weddings, instead opting for ways to truly reflect their personalities, interests, and passions. From floral arrangements that brought a sense of life and romance to the day to creative colour palettes that made a lasting impression, we saw wedding details this year that were beautiful and inspirational. Let’s take a look at some of the most eye-catching wedding styling ideas of the year!
1. Most Vibrant Colour PaletteFelicia and Jonathan’s Lively and Colourful Wedding at The Alkaff Mansion and The Church of St. Francis Xavier by Sloth Creatives Weddings
Felicia and Jonathan’s bright and beautiful wedding was a breath of fresh air! Styled with gorgeous wildflowers in the happiest of hues by HellofromFlour, their wedding inspires with their fabulous use of colour to make an impact on their wedding style.
2. Most Romantic Floral StylingCindy and Tuan Hung’s Wildflower Garden Wedding at 1-Atico by Pixioo
Cindy and Tuan Hung brought their dream wildflower garden wedding to life in the bright and airy 1-Atico with the help of wedding planner b.whyhello and florist Everything With Crates. In modern romantic hues of muted, earthy tones and blush, the organic floral hedges created a lush backdrop for their celebrations, and the beautiful table settings made the wedding experience a beautiful one for their guests.
3. Most Stylish Bridal LooksNicole Chang Min and James’s Sky-High, Tropical Floral Wedding at 1-Atico by Androids in Boots
We love bride Nicole Chang Min’s stylish choices for her bridal looks, with gowns from Truly Enamoured and hair and makeup by Benji Oo and Makeup Entourage. From the ethereal gown with the dramatic tulle bow cape details worn for her solemnisation ceremony, to the puff-sleeves and crystal tiara look, to the glamorous sequinned number paid with a sleek high ponytail and red lips, Nicole went bold with her bridal fashion choices for her once-in-a-lifetime day.
4. Most Eclectic ThemeRachel and Hui’s Tropical Eclectic Wedding at Corner House by Yipmage Moments
Fruits are a trending wedding styling idea, and they double up as sustainable wedding favours too! For their tropical eclectic wedding theme, Rachel and Hui worked with their florist to style unique and experimental tables capes filled with tropical flowers and fruits like birds of paradise, gingers, eggplants, and banana flowers, in a bright and exotic palette of oranges, purples, and greens.
5. Most Ethereal and Whimsical Floral AisleEstee and Ernest’s Ethereal Capella Singapore Wedding Filled with Floral Clouds by Antelope Studios
For their ethereal, fairytale-like wedding, Estee and Ernest transported their guests into another world with floral clouds in their bride’s favourite colour, pink.
6. Most Adorable Ring BearerAngie and Hoarng Perng’s Rustic Bohemian Wedding at Open Farm Community by Knotties Frame
At their gorgeous bohemian wedding filled with burnt orange florals and pampas grasses, Angie and Hoarng Perng’s handsome pooch brought smiles to everyone’s faces when he trotted down the aisle with the rings!
7. Most Unique Wedding VenueYanyee and Zenas’s Industrial Boho Wedding at Singapore Wine Vault with Warm, Earthy Tones‘s by Smittenpixels Co.
Yankee and Zenas wanted an unconventional wedding venue, and fell in love with the full-length glass windows and garden view at The Singapore Wine Vault. Together with their stylist Amperian, they transformed the blank canvas with warm, earthy tones for their industrial bohemian wedding.
8. Most Zen BackdropShauna and Rainer’s Minimalist and Modern Zen Wedding at Raffles Hotel Singapore by Iki Company
Shauna and Rainer celebrated the zen place in their relationship with a calm and lush backdrop of graceful bamboo and wispy green shoots against a transparent fluted backdrop.
9. Most Spectacular ProposalTessa and Sean’s Disney-Inspired Proposal at the Raffles Singapore Fountain by Super Panda Presents
When COVID-19 dashed their dreams for a long-hoped-for Disneyland proposal, Sean decided to bring Disneyland to Tessa with a pyrotechnic show at a romantic fountain styled with beautiful florals and a Disney-inspired storyboard!
10. Most Refreshing Table StylingChloe and Victor’s Bright and Citrusy Wedding at Wheeler’s Estate by Arture Photography
Chloe and Victor’s bright and citrusy wedding at Wheeler’s Estate was filled with beautiful ikebana-style florals in a refreshing, summery colour palette of yellows and oranges set on tables draped in sky blue velvet.
It was beautiful to see your creativity in styling personalised and thoughtful weddings that were all about you this year! We look forward to more of your gorgeous weddings in 2023!
Feature image from Cindy and Tuan Hung’s Wildflower Garden Wedding at 1-Atico by Pixioo
Want to see your love story featured on SingaporeBrides too? Submit your wedding here!
All content from this article, including images, cannot be reproduced without credits or written permission from SingaporeBrides.