Singaporebrides | Fashion
13 Captivating and Inspirational Wedding Dresses of 2022
Sneak a peek at what our brides were wearing in this round-up of beautiful wedding dresses in 2022!
When it comes to your wedding dress, the only thing that matters is finding that perfect dress you’ve been dreaming of to walk down the aisle in, towards your love and happily ever after. With wedding celebrations back in full swing, we see brides making more effort in picking out wedding attires that are different and representative of their unique personalities.
Although traditional wedding attires like romantic tulle dresses and grand ballgowns remain a popular choice, brides are trending towards the less-is-more look, opting for a minimalist look with unique details like capes and balloon sleeves, and versatile outfits that offer two different looks with one attire. Sneak a peek at what our 2022 brides wore for their weddings in the year of the Tiger and let their choices inspire you in your wedding gown search!
Illusion and Sensual Gowns
Ever since illusion details became a thing, it has been a popular choice for brides to add a touch of sensuality to their outfit without being too revealing. When paired with lace, gowns with illusion details instantly transform into the perfect balance of elegance, sensuality, glamour, and romance.
1. Lyly’s Sensuous Galia Lahav Gown with Plunging V-neckline, Illusion Sleeves and Open Back, and Intricate Floral Lace DetailsLyly and Jimmeth’s Modern and Moody Pre-Wedding Shoot Around Singapore by Manis Moments & Fidphoto
2. Ame’s Form-Flattering Lace Gown with Statement Shoulder Details and Illusion Sleeves From Truly EnamouredAme and Shaun’s Tropical Boho Wedding at W Singapore – Sentosa Cove by Love Me Tender Films
3. Patricia’s Inbal Dror Dreamy Lace Mermaid GownPatricia and Martian’s Island Luxe Wedding in Khayangan Estate, Bali by Terralogical
Minimalist Gowns with Unique Details
The minimalist trend is still going strong and brides are choosing this timeless and classic style for its sleek and sophisticated look. You can choose to dress it up with unique details such as capes or geometric details for a modern and chic look, or choose to go with dreamy details such as balloon sleeves or lace detailing for an ethereal and timeless look.
4. Shauna’s Chic and Graceful Wedding Dresses with Soft Lace and Minimalist Details From Stitch by Stitch Co.Shaun and Rainer’s Minimalist and Modern Zen Wedding at Raffles Hotel Singapore by Iki Company
5. Shi Hui’s Classic and Minimalist Gown with Contemporary Origami FoldsShi Hui and Zewei’s Cosy Wedding at Keyaki Garden Pavilion by Lam Wang Photography
6. Yvonne’s Eye-Catching Modern Gown With Cape Sleeves From LAICHANYvonne and Adam’s Stunning Floral Garden Wedding in Jaan by Martha Mae Photography
7. Chloe’s White Contemporary Sheath Dress with Dreamy Balloon Sleeves From GoudinrqcChloe and Victor’s Bright and Citrusy Wedding at Wheeler’s Estate by Arture Photography
Romantic and Dreamy Dresses
Soft silhouettes, fluffy and flowy fabrics and romantic silhouettes never go out of style. A hot favourite of girly brides, these ethereal and dreamy wedding dresses will definitely make any girl feeling like a princess on her wedding day!Cindy and Tuan Hong’s Wildflower Garden Wedding at 1-Atico by Pixioo
9. Nicole Chang Min’s Ethereal and Princess-esque Dresses with Lace and Glitter from Truly EnamouredNicole Chang Min and James’s Sky-High, Tropical Floral Wedding at 1-Atico by Androids in Boots
The Classic Grand Ballgown
The bigger, the fluffier, the grander, the better! Perfect for hotel ballroom weddings, the classic ballgown is another timeless style for brides to celebrate this grand occasion.
10. Estee’s Dreamy Ballgown with Fluffy Tiers From Grace KellyEstee and Ernest’s Ethereal Capella Singapore Wedding Filled With Floral Clouds by Antelope Studios
11. Angie’s Grand Ballgown with Illusion and Lace Details From BqueensAngie and Horng Perng’s Rustic Bohemian Wedding at Open Farm Community by Knotties Frame
Modern Bridal Jumpsuit
Perfect for brides who prefer a wedding outfit that is out-of-the-ordinary, or who are more of a pants-type-of-girl, bridal jumpsuits are a great alternative to wedding dresses. Not only do they inject a modern touch to your wedding celebration, you can choose to jazz it up with subtle lace details for a romantic touch, or keep it sleek and clean for a contemporary look. They are also easy to move around, which is a bonus!
12. Felicia’s Romantic Full Lace Gown That Morphs Into An Elegant Jumpsuit From Caramel Co.Felicia and Jonathan’s Lively and Colourful Wedding at The Alkaff Mansion and The Church of St. Francis Xavier by Sloth Creatives Weddings
13. Rachel’s Contemporary Bridal Jumpsuit with Illusion and Lace Details, and a Lace Train From Rime ArodakyRachel and Hui’s Tropical Eclectic Wedding at Corner House by Rheza Paleva Rachel and Hui’s Tropical Eclectic Wedding at Corner House by Yipmages Moments
Did you spot a style that made your heart skip a beat? We hope these beautiful wedding outfits our 2022 brides sported has helped inspire your wedding gown search for your upcoming nuptials, and we cannot wait to see what gorgeous outfits our 2023 brides have in store for us!
Feature image from Shaun and Rainer’s Minimalist and Modern Zen Wedding at Raffles Hotel Singapore by Iki Company
All content from this article, including images, cannot be reproduced without credits or written permission from SingaporeBrides.