A Chatting Place-Introduce Yourself

loveice

Hi there

I am a newbie here.. Hope to make new frenz too..

Brief Intro of myself:

I am 23 this yr. will be having my ROM on 20th May 2007 and AD on 20th May 2008.

Alot of tings still blur blur.. juz started on sourcing for venue.. the rest still not done.. am i consider late ?

wyy

hello....me not a newbie to forum but newbie to this thread....

Brief Intro:
Married for about 6 months and went for two HM (NZ & TW) and planning one to Batam this Dec06.

karentaygh

Hi everyone,

wow seems like everyone here is so young.Am 35 yrs.Hope to make some frenz too.Hope is not too old.

Hi Stephanie,dun tink u r late.My sis AD is on june 2007 and we r also helping her to chk on hotels etc.Always cant get the date and no.of tabes we want.Cos we are very very late.Urs still got plenty of time to plan.

babystarlet

so long young at heart,nothing is old,heeee
me intro myself,me turning 26 this saturaday lu...

ya,most importantly is to choose e venue 1st,good
locations and good dates are usually taken up
quite fast.

monkie

yo! I am new here!
hope to make more friends here and learn from ppl who is currently preparing for their weddings..gain more experience and hope it can apply to my real life soon. :p
have a great day gals.

monkie

maybe i am thinking too much ..but can't help but to think of what can we do if we were single in our old age?

karentaygh

Hi Wong YY

ya,30+ doesn't mean old.It means becoming more mature and more understanding more caring more and more.... hehe rite.r u married.I am a mummy wif 3 kids liao.

wyy

gh tay, so fast....3 kids....

me just married this yr March. Now trying to try for kids. Cos still very confuse if we are able to take care of the kids

kurera

yawn...wong! *hugs*

shermaine..did we met b4 at cineleisure?

Hi to everyone..
happy.gif

heh heh..I am the oldest around..married in oct this year and I on SB oct 06 webpage *wink*

Think they going to remove soon..for the next couple..
happy.gif

kek kek kek

karentaygh

Hi YY
I married young mah.My elder one juz finish PSLE.Everybody say i hao min but i very stress leh.They having exam i also must follow them study.Long time din have er ren shi jie oredi....sigh.Not like u juz com back frm HM(envy)

september

haha...shermaine excited hor.....both me and cat had ours last mth liao...

cat...mai luan spell people name/nick lah....ke ke ke

kurera

Diana..I shall not swear..hehhe..but it's typo error..shermaine will know ok!

Eh..u building your fort now anot?

Kelvin very nice hor..did one DVD slide extra plus the A4 montage...I think quite reasonable..

You see he took these 2 shots I like very much! My actual day flowers and my $5 accessories for EG at a burmese shop...kek kek kek

422534.jpg

422535.jpg

september

huh..who is building fort?

ya, kelvin is nice....did nt charge me extra for white border, the montage slide and the collage (nt sure of spelling)...overall, i am happy wif his service....but i tink his shot in taking people can be improved lah....hee heee

kurera

shot in taking on people? My seemed ok le..the church one was difficult but he managed to catch a few nice shots..dinner march in there were some blurred..but that was becos mr han walked too fast! H enever wait for me!! and poor kelvin kept moving back when we marched in! grrrrrrrrrrr

Ummm..he day job is a commercial photographer ma..definetely cannot compare to those fulltime la...haaa...

Anyway I dun like my face so I think I more pleased with his object shots! haaa

kurera

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....yah lor..haaaa

got chance i show u ugly me..i tink i cannot take picture le...like jiak bu sai look lor...or fake look...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kurera

Diana..my video prettier than pictures le..kek kek kek..

Elin, think the IT SHOP OR DIY shop sells stuff to keep the DVD or CD in good condition..you can ask them.

loveice

Hi BabyStarlet.. Happy Belated Bdae..

Hi to the rest.. u gers know each other de ah.. like long lost frenz.. but seems like we are at different stages now.. me onli preparing for ROM.. but u all so å¹¸ç¦ already.. (getting married soon & got 3 kids stage le )! so nice.. i also wanna married ealier and have kids earlier.. hehe..

loveice

Hi ahxue

I am Stephanie here.. me also newbie.. nice to meet you.. ur ROM and AD on the same day ? Done with all prepartions already ?

joxue

Hi Stephaine,

Yea i am having my Rom on AD.Like to do it before the dinner. In the midst of preparing.. keke.. Its a lot of headache.. esp when my FH just nod and uh huh, yes most of the time. Guys!

What about you? Already married or planning to?

loveice

Hi ahxue..

no la.. me planning for ROM in May 2007 la.. in the midst of planning also lor.. so wad have you done so far ?

joxue

so far ar.. confirm dinner venue, meeting up with my wedding planner cum designer of my gowns.
confirm my jie meis for the AD, thinking of wedding songs to use, deco of venue..

I am still thinking of the design of my EG cos mine is MTM.

loveice

hi ahxue.. wow so early muz confirm jie meis de ah ? where will ur dinner be held ? can share ?

babystarlet.. i agree with u.. married earlier better.. no gap with kids next time..

babystarlet

me also tentatively confirmed my jie meis too,make sure they free on that day ma,hee
now i'm jus a bit worried abt my gowns,me only gg to choose my gowns in late dec,will i be too late,since my weddn in june

babyfifi

Hello ladies,

I'm new to this thread. Wanna make more friends and maybe learn a few tips from you all.

I'm getting married end 07 or early 08.

joxue

Hi stephaine I am holding my wedding at Raffles country club.. wanted to do solemnisation at the foyer of the restaurant which oversee the lake..

Keke.. have to confirm the jie meis earlier lest they may not be free.. to show sincerity also.. ask them in advance.. are u girls going to have a bridesmaid? Are u girls going to have a colour theme for the jie meis? white?

babystartlet, are ur gowns off the rack or MTM? If its off the racks, i guess should not be a prob.. MTM has to be earlier as the designer takes time to look for fabric and to sew..

Hello fifi.. have u booked ur venue or look for a BS?

loveice

Hi ahxue.. u having at Raffles Country Club.. i saw frm the magazine.. very nice.. can even attend the venue by their yacht.. but i dun tink i can hold mine there.. its at tuas.. too far for all my guests..

joxue

keke i know.. i heard grumbles and complains already esp from my Fh's relatives.. for me most of my relatives stay in the west and I am going to cater a coach for them so no prob..

Initially MIL wanted us to hold it at Club Chinos or Raffles Hotel, but then my Fh and I love the scenery.. my dad is a nature-lover too.. and holding it at the club seems less formal..so we decided to hold it there.. keke.. What about u? any places in mind for your ROM?

My frd had wanted to do it on a yacht with family and a few close friends.. But then her mother-in-law disapproves and she abandoned the idea.. But it does sound lomantic..

loveice

hi ahxue.. yupx.. yacht sounds quite romantic.. i considered tat also.. i have a close buddy who can lend me his yacht some more.. but dun tink its good if i am inviting my granny also.. i am still not decided on my ROM venue.. some places cant hold alot of ppl.. like Raffles Hotel.. i was told they can onli take in 20 pax. soooo small.. we are considering Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for the time being.. usin the promenade for our solemnisation.

babyfifi

Hi ahxue,

I haven book hotel and bs yet. Still shortlisting hotels.

What are your comments on HIPV, CC and Rendezvous?

joxue

Hi stephaine, i think the reason why my frd's mil disapproves was also bcos of the grandparents lest they get sea sick..

fifi, i havent been to the hotels u listed for viewing or dinner.. so i cannot comment..sorry.

hi swee..

babystarlet

hi ahxue,i haben decided mine to be OTR or MTM leh,my 1st gown fitting
appt is in dec....i scared MTM gowns are more simplier,since need to top
up for full lace etc....
initially i wanted raffles country club also,bt hubby says is too far
i think e scenery is very nice there.....seen from e bridal mags

joxue

Hi babystarlet.. i agree about the distance.. its really far.. for me still not so bad as a lot of my relatives stay in the west and i am going to cater a coach for them.

Actually in my opinion, I will suggest u to take a look at gowns OTR first. I am having my gowns MTM and i have a lot of probs with the designer. First of all, a lot of gowns I have in mind are rejected by him.. And gowns he designed for me, i cannot visualise how I will look in them.. so i cant make up my mind.. even the colour of the gowns too.. I want a specific purple but he cannot find it in Singapore.. and there is always the issue of topping up when u wan something more like lace as u have mentioned...