Hi Ooshie,
My BS seems to 'bao' everything in the package liao. Including PS & AD photography and mag style albums. Not sure if photojournalism means the same thing but wat i mean is they got do artwork to ur photos one. Unless I decided to take on videography (FH not very keen wif tat cos he say he is camera sad wor ... ) else I have nothing else to do for the moment.
But recently nothing to do at work so I look thru the forums for pple's PS and idea on where to go for PS. Overseas PS is cool! But FH say we gonna be more thrifty until wedding. Btw Ooshie, I got a feeling tat u dun seems to have any budget constraits on ur wedding leh ... *envy envy*
My BS seems to 'bao' everything in the package liao. Including PS & AD photography and mag style albums. Not sure if photojournalism means the same thing but wat i mean is they got do artwork to ur photos one. Unless I decided to take on videography (FH not very keen wif tat cos he say he is camera sad wor ... ) else I have nothing else to do for the moment.
But recently nothing to do at work so I look thru the forums for pple's PS and idea on where to go for PS. Overseas PS is cool! But FH say we gonna be more thrifty until wedding. Btw Ooshie, I got a feeling tat u dun seems to have any budget constraits on ur wedding leh ... *envy envy*