Hi Linda
Me have oledi booked with Rasa Sentosa.I know Im very kiasu.. haha.. I booked during their fair last mth... Wanna enjoy their perks and discount during the fair..
Actually me tot of other places initially like carlton, rendezvous and le meridien.. Before I book Rasa, I really do lot of researches.. read all the messages posted in this forum, hope to find the cheapest and yet best hotel for my banquet. But realise that no where is perfect, no matter how good the repuation of the hotel is, definitely there will be ppl complaining. So end up choosing Rasa. Really likes that place, it's bit expensive, but thinking if I opt for somewhere cheaper, the ang pow $ I received might be lower too.. aiya.. dun tink will makes big difference. Most impt is choose wat you like since it's once in a lifetime(but of coz somewhere really affordable)
So envious of you.. got your own flat le... but muz be very stress initially.. got to calculate all your sums, and make sure everymth, need to set aside certain amt for paying the bills, loan.. you buy your hse so early. aren't you worried that it's harder to save after you get a flat? U dun live there that often but u gotta pay your monthly bills lei..