elly_z

Hiyee Ladies e shipment fee for mine amts to SGD 285. Hv yet to receive the albums though.

I received mine. Mine was 200plus. But the pic printed not the one I want. The last shown pic not the same as printed, a lil dissapointed though.

Wow, why the price so much difference? You all didnt bring back the big frame??

Suyan, did you feedback to the coordinator?

My coordinator went missing.. din reply my mails for a week.. dunno mail mine alry nt

Maybe can send her another email again?

cheryl89

Wow, why the price so much difference? You all didnt bring back the big frame??

Suyan, did you feedback to the coordinator?

Maybe can send her another email again?

I brought back e big frame. I find e shipment fee abit too ex huh... like quite abit of diff from urs...

sjan

Hi! I just came back from France Paris photoshoot last month. I would give a big thumbs up for their services!! My MUA and photographer professional skills were superb! MUA: 雅依老师
Photographer: 元 Sir
The weather was cold and rainy on the photoshoot day thus I was really worried that the photos wouldnt turn out well. Much to my surprise, majority of the photos were taken very nicely, even though our body and smiles were rather numbed from the cold.
I love the make up and hairdo for all my outfits by my MUA. Too bad she's in TW, else I will definitely get her to be my MUA on my AD. Ive received several good comments from friends after seeing my photos too.
Therefore, not to worry! Overall, France Paris provides an excellent and professional bridal shoot services! Just free free to contact ur coordinator shld you have any queries.
Hi, is the experience good ? How is their srvice ?

Sherlyn2

Just to share the experience at France Paris法國巴黎 for pre-wedding shoots.

My fiancé and I have just recently returned from Taiwan where we had done our pre-wedding shot with France Paris法國巴黎, a Taiwan based established company (http://www.fpwed.com). They are considered very reputable in Taiwan. And trust me, their pictures and photography skills surpass many other bridal studios. I'm glad to have picked them. We certainly had made the right choice.

The whole process was so very exhausting but it was really fun at the same time, we had got even closer after the shoot. Initially we were pretty worried that the photos were going to turn out bad because we have to hold our smiles till our jaws ache. The photographer was precise for all poses and the smiles on our faces. Thankfully, the end result was surprisingly good and the experience is one we would cherish forever.

I would really like to thank the whole group of people who made our photoshoot so successful:

1. Teacher Chiung Ching – Thanks for putting on a perfect makeup which made me look so pretty. The effort spent in curling, plaiting and creating all different 5 hairdos with my stubbornly straight hair for all my 5 gowns. Thanks for allowing me to be the first one to use the expensive crown which you just bought. And not to say, your hairstyling skills are super-duper excellent! Super love the hairdos which are unique and professional!

2. The photographer, 凯哥 (Kai Ge) - Your jokes still make me smile and laugh even when we are back in SG. Thanks for trying to make both my fiancé and I smile and laugh even more for you to capture the best moments even for that split one second. Though you took a total of more than 400 photos, you were never tired and your professionalism lasted throughout the process. It must be tiring for you to capture the best angle for a picture, be it climbing up the ladder or lying down on the ground/grass for at least 300 times in a day. Salute to you!

3. The photographer's assistant, Li An - For adjusting my gowns, flipping my gowns for the best effect, running around with the flash lights at different angles and shifting of the props (boat, raft, sofa) for a photo. We still could not forget the fall you had while you were adjusting the flashlight. We admire your professionalism for moving around, up, down or even lying on the ground/grass for at least 300 times in a day.

4. The driver - Without you, we would never be able to travel to 真爱, a place only for brides to be and grooms to take their shots.

5. The photograph editor小美 - For editing our photos even when we requested for more editing to be done. Appreciate the time taken to edit so many of them. I was kind of particular for a perfect photograph. Do not hate me! This album will be with me till my life ends.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the service provided by France Paris! Thumbs up!! =)

sjan

hi,what is their company email? Anyway, can you share with me how you get to their bridal shop ? You only sign their photo shoot ?

Teosp

Hello! I have a France Paris法國巴黎 package to let go. Please PM me if you're interested.

Here are the details of the pre-wedding package:
1. 24" x 40poses, PVC cover
2. Canvas photograph, carved frame in 20" x 24"
3. 400 exquisite Thank You cards
4. Crystal frame for 10" photo x 1
5. CD rom of all selected photos
6. Total of 6 sets of bridal gown & evening gown
7. Professional make up of up to 6 styles
8. Bridal veil, hair ornaments and gloves
9. 2 sets of Groom's tuxedo & suit
10. Waist cummerbund, shirt, boutonnière for groom
11. Studio shooting and outdoor shooting for a whole day
12. Additional photo at Sgd65 each
13. Neijiang hotel 2 night stay

Hello! I have a France Paris法國巴黎 package to let go. Please PM me if you're interested.

How much are you selling?

jener

Hi ladies

Seems like there isn't much reviews on France Paris.. is there anyone willing to share their experience :)

Many thanks

kwchong

hi, can u pm me the price?

jener

Hi.. can email me the detail n price to further discuss.. [email protected]
Thank you

lanceyap

Hihi! I have a France Paris法國巴黎 package to let go. Please Whatsapp me if you're interested. +65 9139413two

Trust me, my package is much cheaper and better as I've negotiated hard for it.

1. 24" x 36 poses pvc photo album
2. Canvas photograph, carved frame in 24" x 30"
3. 400 exquisite Thank You cards (double sided)
8. Bridal veil, hair ornament and gloves
12. Neijiang hotel 2 night stay
13. Senior photographer
14. Ferris wheel decoration with photos
15. 50" poster x 1

Purely

Hihi! I have a France Paris法國巴黎 package to let go. Please Whatsapp me if you're interested. +65 9139413two

13. Senior photographer
15. 50" poster x 1

Hi! Can email me how much you paid for & whether this is pre-photoshooting + actual day?
[email protected]
Thank you!

xy_zz

13. Senior photographer
15. 50" poster x 1

Hello! I'm interested to know the details of your package. Can email me at [email protected] ? Thankyou :)

Tth88

Hi All, due to some changes, i am letting go my actual day package from france paris. PM me if you are keen. Thanks!

paboya

Hi! I signed with France Paris end of last year, and just came back from our spring photo shoot in Korea. Haven't seen the photos yet, but service wise they're very good and accommodating!

soontobebride

Hi! I signed with France Paris end of last year, and just came back from our spring photo shoot in Korea. Haven't seen the photos yet, but service wise they're very good and accommodating!

Hi. Did u sign up for their actual day package? Hopefully mine is as good. Am worried as there's not much review about their actual day

happyhuili

hi, can anyone sharing the experience with france paris? like hows the result of the photo? any photographer or mua that recommended? did u paid many $$$ for additional photo?
i had sign up with this bridal few weeks ago on road show and now feeling worry bcoz didnt do the research first