welove123

Hi, I have a France Paris法國巴黎 package hope to let go in this year.
This only pre-wedding photo shoot package, not include for AD.
The packages i signed on May 2016, valid for 5 years.

Email me at [email protected] if your are interested.

This definitely worth package. After you get this from me, I will update France Paris staff my package transfer for you and I will cc you in the email.
So you can continue arrange your plan with them.

Here are the details of the pre-wedding package:
1. 24" x 36 poses pvc photo album
2. Canvas photograph, carved frame in 24" x 30"
3. 400 exquisite Thank You cards (double sided)
4. Crystal frame for 10" photo x 1
5. CD rom of all selected photos
6. Total of 5 sets of bridal gown & evening gown ( You can add 1 set of your own cloth)
7. Professional make up of up to 5 styles
8. Bridal veil, hair ornament and gloves
9. 2 sets of Groom's tuxedo & suit
10. Waist cummerbund, shirt, boutonnière for groom
11. Studio shooting and outdoor shooting for a whole day

Additional they offer for me
12. Grow can choose from VIP area, no additional charge
13. Selection top photographer, no additional charge
14. Free upgrade to PVC photo album (worth $500)
15. Selection of design of photo album and photo frame, no additional charge
16. Ferris wheel decoration with photos
17. 50" poster x 2

Thank you.

EveT93

hi, can anyone sharing the experience with france paris? like hows the result of the photo? any photographer or mua that recommended? did u paid many $$$ for additional photo?
i had sign up with this bridal few weeks ago on road show and now feeling worry bcoz didnt do the research first
Same here. We signed up during their roadshow without having done much research. Nice ppl. The experience is really very nice until photo selection. People at taipei shop super hard sell and keep pursuading us to add more photos which we need to pay a few thousand sgd more. For e.g if your package is 40 photos and you very firm that you are not going to add any photo, please choose your photo at first round very carefully! Only keep those you really very very like it! If u have a seconds of hesitating "should i select this photo?", don't hesitate, put a cross "x" on the photo which you viewing from their computer. We had a super hard time during photo selection. We told them we are not going to buy additional photos but they keep saying nobody just do the album with so few pages... Yes i agree it's a life time experience but i think i don't need to spend such a bomb on just pre wed photos... Conclusion, they are nice and friendly ppl. Just be careful and be firm during photo selection. Set your mind how many photo you gonna choose and stand firm and don't give in.

happyhuili

@ilovelala do u know what is the photographer name from the december studio??? when did u go for ur photoshoot? im planning at the end of the year

@EveT93 thank you so much for ur advise.. so in the end, do you add a few photo? just wondering can i just buy the softcopy with cheap price...

EveT93

@ilovelala do u know what is the photographer name from the december studio??? when did u go for ur photoshoot? im planning at the end of the year

@EveT93 thank you so much for ur advise.. so in the end, do you add a few photo? just wondering can i just buy the softcopy with cheap price...
In the end we added 10 more photos... You may ask them but i don't think they will sell soft copy at cheap price. Hehe.... Cos the more pic you add the more they can earn. They will only give soft copy of the photos you selected

EveT93

@EveT93 really appreciate for ur reply, i think i really need to set my mind althought its still a long time for my photoshoot..hehe..
No problem! Just sharing my experience and hope it helps other brides to be! Enjoy the photoshoot process. Tiring but fun! my photographer is 洪老师. Nickname 洪七公. Fun and pro

happyhuili

@paboya, i just sign up with france paris too, just want to ask u can do photoshooting at korea? i think at taiwan only, must top up if do at korea?? if u satisfy with the photo? thanks b4

paboya

@paboya, i just sign up with france paris too, just want to ask u can do photoshooting at korea? i think at taiwan only, must top up if do at korea?? if u satisfy with the photo? thanks b4
Yes I signed in singapore but went to Korea to shoot :) I am satisfied with the photos!

happyhuili

@paboya did they offer u to korea when sign up with them? mind to share your package??
now i feel very worry after read the negative review about their bridal shop, but i already sign up, i think cannot get refund, just hope the photoshoot will go well..

EveT93

Yes. I signed up for actual day as my photoshoot I had done with another BS
@soontobebride I signed up actual day too. Have you selected your actual day gown from the ubi shop? I was a bit upset by their taipei bridal shop for pre wed shoot and after that contacted their ubi shop for selecting gown for AD on one of the saturday, they said no gown trying during weekends and asked us to go during weekday... :( need to take leave for gown fitting?! how about yours?

soontobebride

@soontobebride I signed up actual day too. Have you selected your actual day gown from the ubi shop? I was a bit upset by their taipei bridal shop for pre wed shoot and after that contacted their ubi shop for selecting gown for AD on one of the saturday, they said no gown trying during weekends and asked us to go during weekday... :( need to take leave for gown fitting?! how about yours?

They called me to arrange a gown fitting either before or after cny as my AD is in May 2017. However as my ROM is this year, they told me to call them a month before my rom to choose the gown and photographer. I think they don't do weekend gown fitting as that day is plan for those getting married and prewedding shoot?

paboya

@paboya did they offer u to korea when sign up with them? mind to share your package??
now i feel very worry after read the negative review about their bridal shop, but i already sign up, i think cannot get refund, just hope the photoshoot will go well..
Yup, when I signed up with them I already mentioned that I wanna go Korea to shoot. So they showed me their Korea package.
The whole process for me was very comfortable. They acceded to most of my requests and allowed me to go down whenever to select gowns, as long as I make an appt with them beforehand. And they also packed two gowns for me to bring to Korea for the shoot (in case I didn't like the Korean choices). At Korea's side, everything went smoothly for that day, and upon returning, we had to wait about 2-3 weeks before selection of photos. The only time they tried to force sell us was the upgrade of the album and addition of photos, during the selection of photos. Other than that, I enjoyed my experience with France Paris :)

Xue Fen

Hi all, I am looking to let go of a bridal package from France Paris - details are as follows:
1. pre-wedding shoot (taiwan):
(a) 30" canvas photograph, carved frame
(b) 40 photos
(c) 400 thank you cards (with QR code) for online photo access
(d) crystal frame for 10" photo
(e) ferris wheel for photos
(f) small pocket photo frame with selected photos
(g) 24" photo album with selected photos - free upgrade to PVC photo album (worth $500)
(h) 5 wedding gowns for photoshoot - able to select from all A, B, C categories (including premium Pronovias collection)
(i) professional make-up and modeling for 5 styles - able to choose top make up artist at no additional cost
(j) bridal veil, hair ornaments and gloves
(k) groom's tuxedo and formal suits - 2 sets
(l) waist cummberband, shirt and boutonniere for groom
(m) studio shooting and outdoor scene shooting for whole day - able to choose top photographer at no additional cost

2. actual day
(a) 1 wedding gown, 1 evening gown and 1 kua/tea gown
(b) 2 suits for groom
(c) flowers for bridal car, hand bouquet
(d) make-up for 2 styles

Please PM me/email me at [email protected] if you are interested for more details. Price is negotiable. I can also share some pictures of some of the gowns...

Moonmoon72

Hi ladies

Seems like there isn't much reviews on France Paris.. is there anyone willing to share their experience :)

Many thanks
Hi hi,

We have just signed the package yesterday with them in a Rashid without doing research. Regretting it now. Mind to share yr experience n package? I saw most of them got 40pcs for photo but mine only 30pcs. Tut of going back tonite to bargain. Hope u can share with me yr experience or package if any via pm?

Thank so much

Moonmoon72

Are you willing to share your package details? Can PM me?
Hi hi can pm and share with me the package as well? Just sign the package with them yesterday in a rdshow without research and now a bit regretted Liao. Esp I don't think they have shop at SG. I read tat most of u have 40pcs of photo in the package but mine only 30. I am in a dilemma to go back tonite n bargain for more or refund as I felt we bought at a higher price. We bought the package to go Taiwan for the photoshooting.

Can anyone help advise?

Many thanks

soontobebride

Hi hi can pm and share with me the package as well? Just sign the package with them yesterday in a rdshow without research and now a bit regretted Liao. Esp I don't think they have shop at SG. I read tat most of u have 40pcs of photo in the package but mine only 30. I am in a dilemma to go back tonite n bargain for more or refund as I felt we bought at a higher price. We bought the package to go Taiwan for the photoshooting.

Can anyone help advise?

Many thanks

Hi. France Paris do have a physical shop in Singapore at oxley bizhub. Do Google for the actual address. :)

MuffinCup

hi, I have sign up with France Paris too. Planning to have my pre-wedding shoot locally and some time in Nov.
anyone went for their shoot locally and can share some experience?

MuffinCup

Hi all, I just went for my gown selection for my pre photo on Wednesday. The experience is good. Spend a total of 4hrs there to select 4 gowns and 2 suits. The lady who serve us was very helpful, as they also have gowns on the second floor she keeps running up and down to bring me the gowns for trying. I think I tried on about 20 gowns! So tiring, luckily she was there to help me put them on. Before we leave, we were also given advice on what to do before and bring for the photo shoot. Good experience.

soontobebride

Hi all, I just went for my gown selection for my pre photo on Wednesday. The experience is good. Spend a total of 4hrs there to select 4 gowns and 2 suits. The lady who serve us was very helpful, as they also have gowns on the second floor she keeps running up and down to bring me the gowns for trying. I think I tried on about 20 gowns! So tiring, luckily she was there to help me put them on. Before we leave, we were also given advice on what to do before and bring for the photo shoot. Good experience.

Hi @MuffinCup. Is there a lot of gowns for selection and did u take any actual day package with them?

MuffinCup

Hi @MuffinCup. Is there a lot of gowns for selection and did u take any actual day package with them?
Im having actual day package with them too.
The amount of gowns is alright for me as I'm able to get what I like. They have a second level with gowns too but I didn't go up to see. The lady who attended to me bought down the gowns which she selected to be suitable for my body type and skin tone and which she feels will be to my liking and good for photo shoot.

Karyn Lau

Hi all, I'm also with France Paris. Haven't seen much reviews on them so I'm kind of worried. I took AD and pre wed package from them. Will be taking my ps in Taiwan next year.

MuffinCup

I took AD package with them and added a ROM gown as I will be having my ROM and AD separately. Was so worried as there's not much review about their gowns etc
When is your rom and AD?
Ya, there not much review about them especially for local shoot. Most couple who sign with them went over to tw for their pre-wedding shoot.
I think only this year when they had their physical shop here and the newly renovated indoor shoot studio that couples started to consider local shoot with them?
You had completed your pre-wedding shoot already?

Last edited:

soontobebride

When is your rom and AD?
Ya, there not much review about them especially for local shoot. Most couple who sign with them went over to tw for their pre-wedding shoot.
I think only this year when they had their physical shop here and the newly renovated indoor shoot studio that couples started to consider local shoot with them?
You had completed your pre-wedding shoot already?

My rom is on 21st dec 2016 and AD is in 14th May 2017.
I signed up with then as I chanced upon their wedding gown during the bridal show. Had done my pws in Taiwan under under bridal company

Xue Fen

Hi all, I am looking to let go of a bridal package from France Paris - details are as follows:
1. pre-wedding shoot (taiwan):
(a) 30" canvas photograph, carved frame
(b) 40 photos
(c) 400 thank you cards (with QR code) for online photo access
(d) crystal frame for 10" photo
(e) ferris wheel for photos
(f) small pocket photo frame with selected photos
(g) 24" photo album with selected photos - free upgrade to PVC photo album (worth $500)
(h) 5 wedding gowns for photoshoot - able to select from all A, B, C categories (including premium Pronovias collection)
(i) professional make-up and modeling for 5 styles - able to choose top make up artist at no additional cost
(j) bridal veil, hair ornaments and gloves
(k) groom's tuxedo and formal suits - 2 sets
(l) waist cummberband, shirt and boutonniere for groom
(m) studio shooting and outdoor scene shooting for whole day - able to choose top photographer at no additional cost

2. actual day
(a) 1 wedding gown, 1 evening gown and 1 kua/tea gown
(b) 2 suits for groom
(c) flowers for bridal car, hand bouquet
(d) make-up for 2 styles

Please PM me/email me at [email protected] if you are interested for more details. Price is negotiable. I can also share some pictures of some of the gowns...

the package is not available anymore. thanks!

Caratqc

Hi All, I just signed a package with FP and almost burst into tears when I read blog reviews about them. Didn't do prior research and signed upon reaching the first booth (which was them) at BOWS. Regretting it now. Anyone has photos to share of their wedding gowns in spore please?

Tth88

Hi All, I just signed a package with FP and almost burst into tears when I read blog reviews about them. Didn't do prior research and signed upon reaching the first booth (which was them) at BOWS. Regretting it now. Anyone has photos to share of their wedding gowns in spore please?

I feel you babe! I was just drawn by their Pronovias gown that they kept emphasizing on. I regretted so much that I wanted to call in to my credit card co to cancel the transaction. It was also my first booth and felt like i was under some spell to sign with them :( i have already done my tw photoshoot. Though their service is really not bad, im not quite happy with my photos and will be be engaging a local photographer to do another one. For the dress wise, rmb that if your package includes the premium one, make sure that when you ask for it, they give you the right one. Check the label tags!!!

Karyn Lau

I feel you babe! I was just drawn by their Pronovias gown that they kept emphasizing on. I regretted so much that I wanted to call in to my credit card co to cancel the transaction. It was also my first booth and felt like i was under some spell to sign with them :( i have already done my tw photoshoot. Though their service is really not bad, im not quite happy with my photos and will be be engaging a local photographer to do another one. For the dress wise, rmb that if your package includes the premium one, make sure that when you ask for it, they give you the right one. Check the label tags!!!

Me too!! I felt that same after I signed. I felt regretful. I was drawn by the Pronovias gown as well as the quality of photo taken. But then again, since you've already taken your pws should feel much better? Have you gotten your photos yet? Do you mind sharing some of the photos?

Caratqc

I notice the quality of their Taiwan shoot seems to be better. Likewise for the gown options. Only found one review about local shoot and gown options and I'm totally petrified! Gonna visit their physical shop to check out later.

Thanks for ur advise on the labels!

Tth88

Me too!! I felt that same after I signed. I felt regretful. I was drawn by the Pronovias gown as well as the quality of photo taken. But then again, since you've already taken your pws should feel much better? Have you gotten your photos yet? Do you mind sharing some of the photos?
Hi babe, my apologies. I am not comfortable sharing my photos. I will probably do a full review after my AD next year. Keeping my fingers crossed that i will be able to find the gown i like.

Tth88

I notice the quality of their Taiwan shoot seems to be better. Likewise for the gown options. Only found one review about local shoot and gown options and I'm totally petrified! Gonna visit their physical shop to check out later.

Thanks for ur advise on the labels!
I asked them for pronovias gown for my pre wed shoot. They handed me one which does look like pronovias range but i did not gave a thorough check. I only realised it when i changed in during my pre wed shoot and realised its some unknown brand. I did voice out to the local boutique manager but she tried to smoke me. Since i still have a AD package with them i didnt want to argue further. So check the labels!!

Caratqc

I went to the shop to check out just now and saw some decent gowns albeit the pathetic selection of 3 rows. When I asked to go upstairs to view more gowns, they denied. Also when I asked their options, the lady said there's too many that she did not keep track.

I'm gonna sign an additional AD package with another bridal shop whilst I go ahead with the pre-wed shots though I also bought the AD from them. Silly, but I do not want to risk ruining my AD. :/

Velden

Pre wedding photo shoot and actual day outfit ( France Paris - Taipei - fpwed)

24" photos able to select x 40pcs
20" x 24" Canvas photograph x 1
10" Crystal photo frame x 1
CD-rom for all selected photos x 1
Oil paint sign off x 1
Gown for bride ( selection from normal to VIP range- Pronovias gown ) x 5 sets
Suits for Groom x 2 sets
Bridal veil, hair ornaments and glove included
Groom waist cummerbund, Shirtm Boutonniere
Whole day outdoor shoot x 1
Both bride and groom parents outfit for the actual day x4
Free makeup trial x1

Will be able to retake photoshoot if it is not up to standard with no charges as promise made by fpweb.
You may also select your favourite photographer.
There were also more freebies throw in by fpwed.

You will be able to select whether to take your shoots in Sg or taiwan.

Letting go package due to compassionate reasons.

Please PM for price and more details on package.

hannah29

Hi! I have a France Paris package to let go. Please email me at [email protected]
or WhatsApp me if you're interested. +65 98774829 or +65 91174963. Thanks

Details of the pre-wedding package:
1. 24" x 40 poses pvc photo album
2. Canvas photograph, carved frame in 20" x 30"
3. 400 exquisite Thank You cards
4. Crystal frame for 10" photo x 1
5. CD rom of all selected photograph
6. Total of 5 sets of bridal gown & evening gown
7. Professional make up and modeling up to 4 styles
8. Bridal veil, hair ornament and gloves
9. 2 sets of Groom's tuxedo & suit
10. Waist cummerbund, shirt, boutonniere for groom
11. Studio shooting and outdoor shooting scene for a whole day

Additional
12. 1 wedding gown, 1 evening gown ( Wedding Day )
13. 2 suits for groom with accessories ( Wedding Day )
14. Ferris wheel decoration with photos
15. 4x6 mini album x 22pcs
16. Wood T.T Frame
17. Signature book

Jinnana

hi, I have sign up with France Paris too. Planning to have my pre-wedding shoot locally and some time in Nov.

Hi~ have you went for ur shoot locally yet? I'm planning to get mine done early next year

Lebazee

Hello! Do you mind sharing your your local pre-wed shoot experience? Who was your PG, MUA and which locations did you choose? :)

Lebazee

I went to the shop to check out just now and saw some decent gowns albeit the pathetic selection of 3 rows. When I asked to go upstairs to view more gowns, they denied. Also when I asked their options, the lady said there's too many that she did not keep track.

I'm gonna sign an additional AD package with another bridal shop whilst I go ahead with the pre-wed shots though I also bought the AD from them. Silly, but I do not want to risk ruining my AD. :/
Hello, care to share what did you not like about them? Is it because of the limited selection or service?

sheltieslove

Hello, care to share what did you not like about them? Is it because of the limited selection or service?

i went to taiwan for photoshoot... service was excellent... until the choosing of photos

i didnt like it when we were forced to top up the nunber of photos so that the album is more complete... they kept pushing us to buy the $10k top up package...
when i told them i didnt have money... they say things like... wedding once in a lifetime... use card la... go back can slowly pay...

at that moment we were stuck... we didnt have enough photos to make up an album but we cant leave the shop as we had taken our photos...
so ended up paying another 3k for top ups...

Last edited: