Just to share the experience at France Paris法國巴黎 for pre-wedding shoots.
My fiancé and I have just recently returned from Taiwan where we had done our pre-wedding shot with France Paris法國巴黎, a Taiwan based established company (http://www.fpwed.com
). They are considered very reputable in Taiwan. And trust me, their pictures and photography skills surpass many other bridal studios. I'm glad to have picked them. We certainly had made the right choice.
The whole process was so very exhausting but it was really fun at the same time, we had got even closer after the shoot. Initially we were pretty worried that the photos were going to turn out bad because we have to hold our smiles till our jaws ache. The photographer was precise for all poses and the smiles on our faces. Thankfully, the end result was surprisingly good and the experience is one we would cherish forever.
I would really like to thank the whole group of people who made our photoshoot so successful:
1. Teacher Chiung Ching – Thanks for putting on a perfect makeup which made me look so pretty. The effort spent in curling, plaiting and creating all different 5 hairdos with my stubbornly straight hair for all my 5 gowns. Thanks for allowing me to be the first one to use the expensive crown which you just bought. And not to say, your hairstyling skills are super-duper excellent! Super love the hairdos which are unique and professional!
2. The photographer, 凯哥 (Kai Ge) - Your jokes still make me smile and laugh even when we are back in SG. Thanks for trying to make both my fiancé and I smile and laugh even more for you to capture the best moments even for that split one second. Though you took a total of more than 400 photos, you were never tired and your professionalism lasted throughout the process. It must be tiring for you to capture the best angle for a picture, be it climbing up the ladder or lying down on the ground/grass for at least 300 times in a day. Salute to you!
3. The photographer's assistant, Li An - For adjusting my gowns, flipping my gowns for the best effect, running around with the flash lights at different angles and shifting of the props (boat, raft, sofa) for a photo. We still could not forget the fall you had while you were adjusting the flashlight. We admire your professionalism for moving around, up, down or even lying on the ground/grass for at least 300 times in a day.
4. The driver - Without you, we would never be able to travel to 真爱, a place only for brides to be and grooms to take their shots.
5. The photograph editor小美 - For editing our photos even when we requested for more editing to be done. Appreciate the time taken to edit so many of them. I was kind of particular for a perfect photograph. Do not hate me! This album will be with me till my life ends.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the service provided by France Paris! Thumbs up!! =)