suyan

i knew it.. actually if they over charge you they wont even let you know, lol..
u jus dun pay up la.. since u already sign and paid all over there, u can argue not to pay the difference since it's their mistake..

suyan

u jus dun pay up la.. since u already sign and paid all over there, u can argue not to pay the difference since it's their mistake..

elly_z

How much more u need top up?
Oh dear...
Is it a very big diff??

Almost $200. Not alot taking into account we have spent $7K. But it's more of a hassle on how to go about paying.

My bf also said so. but not worth cos they still have not send our albums here. and to pay $7K just for the soft copies.

suyan

Almost $200. Not alot taking into account we have spent $7K. But it's more of a hassle on how to go about paying.

My bf also said so. but not worth cos they still have not send our albums here. and to pay $7K just for the soft copies.

Ya lo... If u not going pay then they might jus hold on to ur album n photos.. Really not worth.
Really no choice lo.. Can pay then by paypal lo, if u have one, I book my hotel in Taiwan pay using paypal.. Lol.

cheryl89

My bf also said so. but not worth cos they still have not send our albums here. and to pay $7K just for the soft copies.[/quote

I was thinking that u needa just agree to what ur coordinator says so long as its not too unreasonable. Lol. In case she bad mouth to e person who edits ur photos then they purposely anyhow edit for u... also scare they hold onto ur album... that would be more jialat.

mehhh1501

Hi mehhh1501
Hows ur photoshoot at France Paris? I hope everything went well for u! :))

Hi cheryl89 !!

Shooting day was hot !! But we had fun. Have to add some pics too.. Haha. Received 1st edit pictures alry. Waiting for draft 2 now... check with u, hw much u pay for additional pic? U receive ur album?

cheryl89

Hi cheryl89 !!

Shooting day was hot !! But we had fun. Have to add some pics too.. Haha. Received 1st edit pictures alry. Waiting for draft 2 now... check with u, hw much u pay for additional pic? U receive ur album?

Thats great!! Im on my 7th edit right now hahahaha. I paid bout 7k in total... topped up many more photos...

suyan

I am done with 5th edit. Waiting for them to post out my items!!
yeah... probably mid-end july then can receive..

elly_z

I am only at 3rd edit! But already filled up the form to choose the pix for various items like the table top frame and all those.
My laptop was down, so my response to my coordinator not very prompt.

mehhh1501

I am only at 3rd edit! But already filled up the form to choose the pix for various items like the table top frame and all those.

Sorry. Check with you. So once I'm satisfied with the individual edit. They will proceed with collage? Or I have to choose which pic for my album cover page, my frames pic?

cheryl89

Thats fast! 小方 havent send me e forms yet though... e 美编 really make me so headache. Edit here n there...

mehhh1501

Hello ladies...

Like to check with you girls if you're have the example of which style we wanna choose? 小美 sent me 3 times of the example to choose but I cant open the file at all.. any one can forward me?
Guess one is 韩风 & one is guo feng?
My email is : [email protected]

elly_z

Thats fast! 小方 havent send me e forms yet though... e 美编 really make me so headache. Edit here n there...

Pheobe.. How come ya only at e 3rd edit? We were at ard e same stage of editing leh haha.

Haha cos I didnt edit much with that email we were exchanging the other time. Think I only edited 2 pix lol. But Angel haven send me the 4th edit then she ask me fill up the form le.

They quite messy with the coordination I feel.
They missed out my ferris wheel and the mini album. Then didnt indicate that I already brought back the big frame, ask me choose again.

But I quite honest, I told her I already brought back. I dont want later ask me make payment again cos they gave me one more big frame de.

cheryl89

Haha cos I didnt edit much with that email we were exchanging the other time. Think I only edited 2 pix lol. But Angel haven send me the 4th edit then she ask me fill up the form le.

They quite messy with the coordination I feel.
They missed out my ferris wheel and the mini album. Then didnt indicate that I already brought back the big frame, ask me choose again.

But I quite honest, I told her I already brought back. I dont want later ask me make payment again cos they gave me one more big frame de.

I see... Till now she hasnt send me e forms... so weird right when we got e same coordinator...
Oh dear... thats rather bad... I gotts watch out for those too... hope nth will go wrong when they courier e items to us...

elly_z

I see... Till now she hasnt send me e forms... so weird right when we got e same coordinator...
Oh dear... thats rather bad... I gotts watch out for those too... hope nth will go wrong when they courier e items to us...

Hmm, you still have alot to edit? Maybe she see that I dont have much to edit le then send me and ask me to fill up.
Yup! So when she asks you to fill up the form, do check if what is stated tally with what your package includes.

cheryl89

Hmm, you still have alot to edit? Maybe she see that I dont have much to edit le then send me and ask me to fill up.
Yup! So when she asks you to fill up the form, do check if what is stated tally with what your package includes.

Nope just 2 or 3 more to edit... 8th edit alr haha. Yup sure I will tk note :))

mehhh1501

Check with you girls, do you all google ur quotes online? Or any particular website I can visit? Realise the quotes they include in the album seems so weird :/

suyan

How much in total u girls spent for pg vg?

I spend ard 2.8k for actual gown, mine is wedding lunch so only white n evening gown, 2 groom suit, 2 father's jacket. Slid include photography, unlimited shots. Mine no vg. I signed up with Yvonne creative. :)

elly_z

Thats good!! So how long did it tk to reach u? 小方says mine will tk bout 2 months...

Printing took them almost a mth. But once they sent out quite fast.
When the stuffs reached SG, the courier company will call and arrange date and time for delivery to your hse.

cheryl89

Printing took them almost a mth. But once they sent out quite fast.
When the stuffs reached SG, the courier company will call and arrange date and time for delivery to your hse.

I see. So it shld tk only 1 month plus huh... Thanks for e info!! Im so looking forward to e arrival of e wedding albums!!

elly_z

I see. So it shld tk only 1 month plus huh... Thanks for e info!! Im so looking forward to e arrival of e wedding albums!!

Ya, last Friday they sent out. And it reached SG on Monday, delivered to me on Wednesday!
They dont deliver at night though. And weekends only half day. Luckily my mom was home to collect on my behalf.
Before delivering to SG, Taiwan side will call and inform you how much is the shipping fees.

Yours also 2 albums??

cheryl89

Ya, last Friday they sent out. And it reached SG on Monday, delivered to me on Wednesday!
They dont deliver at night though. And weekends only half day. Luckily my mom was home to collect on my behalf.
Before delivering to SG, Taiwan side will call and inform you how much is the shipping fees.

Yours also 2 albums??

So u were informed when they send out ur parcel? Thats pretty impressive as it took less than a week to arrive!!
Yup I hv 2 albums too :)) btw did she mention ur album name? Is urs called 集思堂相本?

elly_z

So u were informed when they send out ur parcel? Thats pretty impressive as it took less than a week to arrive!!
Yup I hv 2 albums too :)) btw did she mention ur album name? Is urs called 集思堂相本?

Yup they inform when they sending out to SG. I was quite impressed too haha, like real quick.
Name the album? Not that I know of leh haha. Is it the album front cover??

cheryl89

Yup they inform when they sending out to SG. I was quite impressed too haha, like real quick.
Name the album? Not that I know of leh haha. Is it the album front cover??

Oh cuz 小方 said my 相本名称是集思堂. N this album itself needs 1 month, excluding e time to print e photos so mine will tk about 2 months... So im wondering arent all albums e same? Haha. Hope i will receive mine soon cuz I confirmed it 3 weeks ago...

elly_z

Oh cuz 小方 said my 相本名称是集思堂. N this album itself needs 1 month, excluding e time to print e photos so mine will tk about 2 months... So im wondering arent all albums e same? Haha. Hope i will receive mine soon cuz I confirmed it 3 weeks ago...

Haha maybe can send her email and ask for the update?
Hmm I think is the cover huh? The ones that we chose from the rotating thingy in the bridal studio?
Show pix once you receive haha, quite curious about the album naming. Hehe

cheryl89

Haha maybe can send her email and ask for the update?
Hmm I think is the cover huh? The ones that we chose from the rotating thingy in the bridal studio?
Show pix once you receive haha, quite curious about the album naming. Hehe

Hahaha sure sure! We can exchange e pic of our album when mine arrives :)

suyan

I received mine. Mine was 200plus. But the pic printed not the one I want. The last shown pic not the same as printed, a lil dissapointed though.