mehhh1501

Hi all,

Anyone sign up with Paris France before? How is the service? Can't find much info on this bridal. No shop in sg :( HTB bought their package without checking online :(

cheryl89

Hi! I just came back from France Paris photoshoot last month. I would give a big thumbs up for their services!! My MUA and photographer professional skills were superb! MUA: 雅依老师
Photographer: 元 Sir
The weather was cold and rainy on the photoshoot day thus I was really worried that the photos wouldnt turn out well. Much to my surprise, majority of the photos were taken very nicely, even though our body and smiles were rather numbed from the cold.
I love the make up and hairdo for all my outfits by my MUA. Too bad she's in TW, else I will definitely get her to be my MUA on my AD. Ive received several good comments from friends after seeing my photos too.
Therefore, not to worry! Overall, France Paris provides an excellent and professional bridal shoot services! Just free free to contact ur coordinator shld you have any queries.

mehhh1501

@cheryl89

Wow! Thank you for your info! Still worry why no one reply me. Hahaha. My coordinator seems to be abit rude when i email her. So was bit worry. Thank you for your info! Can I know if they are those pushy type when it comes to photo selection? Any more hidden cost?? Im going over in May. Hopefully things turn out well. Keke

cheryl89

U r welcome!! Im now at the 美编 photos stage. So far we are very satisfied with their services. So u dont hv to worry. They will recommend you to take more photod during the photos selection day. However they are not too pushy in doing their sales... I think it depends on your coordinator too. I was lucky to get a coorperating and understanding coordinator. I spent more to get more photos as the photos r too beautiful!! It will surely turn out well! Congrats to you!!

mehhh1501

Congrats to you too ! Now..
I cant wait to go. Hah! Can I check where are the locations you went? Sry that i ask so much!

cheryl89

Thanks! U shld be feeling e excitement now. Things to note: do keep a lookout on their fb page n official site to see which r e places that u would like to go. N also e kind of make up or hairdo that u prefer. U shld hv chosen ur MUA and photographer by now right? I went to 与人码头 (lover's bridge) and 淡水庄园. 淡水庄园 itself as got many different parts to tk pics. At least e weather there now is not cold. Haha. Photoshoot process will be much smoother than mine. Anw feel free to check things out with me!

mehhh1501

Huhhh~ They didn't ask me to choose my MUA & photographer :( hopefully i'll get a good one. Sure !! Thank you !! Heheh..

cheryl89

I would strongly advise u to choose e MUA and photographer so as to ensure that e make up style and photography skills n etc is to ur liking.

cheryl89

I chose my MUA and photographer 3 months in adv. Need to book them asap. E good ones will be booked by others very quickly. My coordinator asked me to shortlist several couple albums that i like. Then she give me the names of e MUA and photographer. Thats how i choose mine

mehhh1501

My coordinator replied saying that because the day that i'm having my PS is a good date hence雅依老師have to go out &
元sir is on urgent leave. They arranged their 總監洪sir for me..

cheryl89

Looks like its really a lucky day haha. No worries. So long as they assigned u a MUA and photographer then shld be quite safe. At least its not a last min arrangement

elly_z

I'm a France Paris bride too! Just had my shoot with them early March this year.
Their service is very professional, definitely dont have to worry about this.

My coordinator is very friendly and helpful throughout.
My MUA is 雅依老師 too!
My photographer is Joe.

I'm still waiting for the second photo editing now.

suyan

hi... i am waiting for second photo edit too..
btw anyone know how much the shipping will be like? i have 1 bedframe photo, album, signature roll, table photoframe and 100pcs thank you card. actually i wish to get poster as well but they didnt include, anybody know where to make a nice and cheap poster for big day exhibit kind?

suyan

i think their service is not bad, i really like my photographer 黄sir, very nice and humorous guy, his photo is amazing..

My coordinator is 小知,very nice and knowledgeable.
My MUA is 潘潘, very easy to communicate with her
My photographer is 黄sir,小凯 (best photographer :)
super recommend 黄sir

elly_z

hi... i am waiting for second photo edit too..
btw anyone know how much the shipping will be like? i have 1 bedframe photo, album, signature roll, table photoframe and 100pcs thank you card. actually i wish to get poster as well but they didnt include, anybody know where to make a nice and cheap poster for big day exhibit kind?

No idea on the shipping charges, you didnt bring back the big frame photo back?
Maybe can try Queensway Shopping Centre? I think there are few printing shops there.

U r welcome!! Im now at the 美编 photos stage. So far we are very satisfied with their services. So u dont hv to worry. They will recommend you to take more photod during the photos selection day. However they are not too pushy in doing their sales... I think it depends on your coordinator too. I was lucky to get a coorperating and understanding coordinator. I spent more to get more photos as the photos r too beautiful!! It will surely turn out well! Congrats to you!!

Hi Cheryl, 美编 stage meaning they edit the photos into the layout for album??

cheryl89

No idea on the shipping charges, you didnt bring back the big frame photo back?
Maybe can try Queensway Shopping Centre? I think there are few printing shops there.

Hi Cheryl, 美编 stage meaning they edit the photos into the layout for album??

Hi elly_z
Yes, exactly what it meant. Felt alittle disappointed with the 美编 end product. Plenty of editing to be done...

suyan

Hi,

I didn't bring back the big frame photo cos too big Liao. lol..
Did u guys top up photo? I feel a lil exp for the whole package, anyone wanna share their package details can email me: [email protected].
I dun mind we exchange pic to see, lol...
I went to 真爱桃花园, need to charge entrance fee at nt2000
Transp nt4500( but I only use the van from bridal to there, and from there back to bridal that need to cost nt4500 (overall only 2trip) , I feel a lil not worth..)
I choose pic that time used up to 6hrs cos it's hard to choose when the photo is randomly one, not arrange by gown one so it's damn hard to select lo.. I did ask them if it can arrange properly they say can't, but after photo selection done they arrange it properly lo.. I feel a lil cheated somehow.. Anyone got the same feeling?

cheryl89

Hi,

Did u guys top up photo? I feel a lil exp for the whole package, anyone wanna share their package details can email me: [email protected].
Transp nt4500( but I only use the van from bridal to there, and from there back to bridal that need to cost nt4500 (overall only 2trip) , I feel a lil not worth..)
I choose pic that time used up to 6hrs cos it's hard to choose when the photo is randomly one, not arrange by gown one so it's damn hard to select lo.. I did ask them if it can arrange properly they say can't, but after photo selection done they arrange it properly lo.. I feel a lil cheated somehow.. Anyone got the same feeling?

Hi Suyan
Are you at the photo editing stage now? I spent quite alot more to top up photos cuz it was rather well taken so we dont mind topping up. We can exchange photos for reference though. My email is [email protected]
We brought back e 30 inch bedroom photoframe, table frame and the ferris wheel ornament. Our photos selection went on quite smoothly with the photos being arranged in sequence...

mehhh1501

Sorry.. just to chk..it's a must to bring back the 30inch? Anyway. I check w 1 bridal shop which i just sign up for my AD gown. They say my package too exp. And shipping back t sg frm tw is free for all BS.

cheryl89

Sorry.. just to chk..it's a must to bring back the 30inch? Anyway. I check w 1 bridal shop which i just sign up for my AD gown. They say my package too exp. And shipping back t sg frm tw is free for all BS.

Hi mehhh1501
I think in order to save some shipping cost it would be better to bring back whatever u can bring... as shipping cost may be costly. My fren had her TW bridal shoot with another TW shop, they actually charged her a few hundred for design fee apart from the package price...

elly_z

Hi elly_z
Yes, exactly what it meant. Felt alittle disappointed with the 美编 end product. Plenty of editing to be done...

How come? Now I am worried for mine. Just received my second edit pics, 2 of them i decided to use back the first edit one.

Hi,

My bf and I brought back cos we bought extra baggage, haha.
I topped up quite alot and kinda heart pain. I took mine all at 淡水庄园, my photoshoot day rained throughout the whole day.
Mine was arranged into sequence.

Hi Suyan
Are you at the photo editing stage now? I spent quite alot more to top up photos cuz it was rather well taken so we dont mind topping up. We can exchange photos for reference though. My email is [email protected]
We brought back e 30 inch bedroom photoframe, table frame and the ferris wheel ornament. Our photos selection went on quite smoothly with the photos being arranged in sequence...

My coordinator didnt mention about the table frame and ferris wheel that they allow us to bring back.

cheryl89

How come? Now I am worried for mine. Just received my second edit pics, 2 of them i decided to use back the first edit one.

I would say that its not up to my expectation. Like it can be done easily even by ourselves. E sample 美编 she gave is so much nicer...

I topped up quite alot and kinda heart pain. I took mine all at 淡水庄园, my photoshoot day rained throughout the whole day.

My coordinator didnt mention about the table frame and ferris wheel that they allow us to bring back.

cheryl89

Same here! Went to 3 places including 淡水庄园 on 1st March. The weather was very cold, windy and rainy throughout the whole day therefore fiance decided to spend more to top up e package as it wouldnt do us any justice if we just pick a few photos for e initial package we signed up for.

elly_z

@cheryl89 , I saw your photos! So nice!!
I went on 8th March, wanted to go Yang Ming Shan but my PG said he had colleagues who went on the same day and the cherry blossoms were hit down by the rain.
Furthermore he say it would be quite dangerous to go up due to the heavy rain.

We top up quite alot as well haha.

cheryl89

Hahaha thanks @elly_z. Anw ladies, do update on your 美编 progress and maybe we can exchange some pointers to make e album more beautiful lol. I need to do a powerpoint in order to better explain to them how i want them to edit...

suyan

Hahaha thanks @elly_z. Anw ladies, do update on your 美编 progress and maybe we can exchange some pointers to make e album more beautiful lol. I need to do a powerpoint in order to better explain to them how i want them to edit...

u still need to show powerpoint to explain? need meh?
whats goes wrong with their 美编? can share?
i dun mind sharing my photos, cos i need some opinion too... lol

cheryl89

u still need to show powerpoint to explain? need meh?
whats goes wrong with their 美编? can share?
i dun mind sharing my photos, cos i need some opinion too... lol

Lol for me im not satisfied with their 美编. Cuz I know quite abit on photoshop so mine can tell that they didnt put in much effort for that. Almost every page need to edit. Most of my captions were quoted from songs dated 20 over yrs ago haha.

suyan

oh.. btw those caption is not a standard template? she send me the template and ask me choose , only 2 set to choose 韩风or 图大 only...
cos i notice some caption in french or i dunno what language, we can request them to change to english? lol...

suyan

i chose 韩风 layout too.. but can we change the french word to english words or a love poem or smth like that.. cos i completely dun understand it...

cheryl89

i chose 韩风 layout too.. but can we change the french word to english words or a love poem or smth like that.. cos i completely dun understand it...

Shld be able to change e captions cuz I requested to edit almost all e pages with e captions i want. Therefore I came up with a document to show them clearly what r e things I want them to edit. Some of e quotes were quoted from shakespeare haha but I dont know how to appreciate that so everything hv to edit.

suyan

Shld be able to change e captions cuz I requested to edit almost all e pages with e captions i want. Therefore I came up with a document to show them clearly what r e things I want them to edit. Some of e quotes were quoted from shakespeare haha but I dont know how to appreciate that so everything hv to edit.

lol... maybe i wanna change my caption too.. do you have some of your idea or phrases to share?

cheryl89

lol... maybe i wanna change my caption too.. do you have some of your idea or phrases to share?

Hi Suyan

If u dont mind, shall we exchange some of our 美编 photos for ref? Cuz I seriously think mine is screwed up...
Here r a few captions which u can consider:
"I promise to love you forever, Every single day of forever"
"The best thing to hold onto life is each other"
"Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning"
You and Me. To have and to hold, from this day forward"
You may google for love quotes in wedding album to get more ideas :)

suyan

Hi Suyan

If u dont mind, shall we exchange some of our 美编 photos for ref? Cuz I seriously think mine is screwed up...
Here r a few captions which u can consider:
"I promise to love you forever, Every single day of forever"
"The best thing to hold onto life is each other"
"Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning"
You and Me. To have and to hold, from this day forward"
You may google for love quotes in wedding album to get more ideas :)
k

Thabks.. I found my quotes online :)
I have send them wat I wanted for the layout.. Hopefully it turn out well.. I think need to and fro send n reply from them..
Tedious job... Lol