Advice : Things to look out for when choosing bridal package

joe_3004

Hi,

Appreciate if you can send me the checklist [email protected]

Thanks
happy.gif

sweetj

Hi,

I have a very comprehensive package from Yvonne Creative to let go due to some personal reasons. Original $3088 and i have paid $1088. Willing to let go at $700.

Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

sweetjt

Sorry, there's a typo error. It should be $800.

Pls email me if you are interested and i'll send you the details.

Thanks!

felcy

Hihi, I am interested to have the checklist for bridal package as well. can someone send me at
[email protected]?

What's the current trend like? I heard the pricing for SG is now 3.5k avg n inclusive of AD photographer??

moaoyo

Dear all,

I am interested to have a copy of the checklist as well. Can you email me at [email protected]?

Has any one compared packages between KL and Spore? If so, can you share with me your final decision?

Thank you.

momoleong

hello.. Can some kind soul please email the checklist to me as well? I am at a lost as to sign up during bridal show or at the shop where i can try their gowns
happy.gif

ahxuexue

Hi,

I got a attractive wedding package from Santiago and Z wed signed up last year. My hubby is posted to United States.. so we will postpone our wedding.

Heee... we manage to get a bargain. My package is $3288. Paid 1688 already.. now letting go at $1000 only.You can choose from z wed if you cant find your gown as they are sister company

consists of:

-1 wedding Gown
-1 evening gown
(either one MTM)
-Fresh flower for studio
-8 corsages
-make up for studio and actual day
-6 outfits for photoshoot
-4 bridemaids
-2 father jackets
-1 mtm groom pant to keep
-40 poses 15r
-1 20x24 portriat
-2 6r album (duplicate of selected poses)
-buy back all photo at $800 upon top up photo
-free Rom package
-Actual Day Car (mercs e class)
-Actual day photograhpy (8hrs)
-1 talebe top
-1 guest book
-300 thankyou cards with photo
-fresh flowers for actualy day
-car deco

PM me if u keen for it... letting go soon, as I be flying off with my hubby end of Aug this yr. My email is [email protected]

thx

jjbliss

hi jiahui, can you share with me the package from The Aisle Bridal? Thank you!

[email protected]

hi badday, did u sign with Aisle?

I've not personally gone down to Aisle but is making plans to. I see that they have Vietnam PS which is really exotic imo.