Actively searching for BS now - Thread for sharing

annabelle

hi attitude,

may i knoe where is A&D Interior??? how much did u pay for yr reno???

papermoon> may i knoe wats JHC???

papermoon

U can view JHC at jesscouture.com

Had a discussion w my FH, most probably choosin Flam since he said it's 100-200 difference so still can make do with it. i know he is aware i prefer flam la hehehehe...

i saw Jawn's rates b4 higher than the two BS i shortlisted ley that's why i did not go for Jawn but i know their service is gd too = )

Thanks babes...

attitude

Hi Annabelle,

PM u oriedi..btw, viewed one of the flats A&D is doing...workmanship is pretty good. Think cannot push ur ID too hard, or they may cut corners. Lemme know if u sign up with them
happy.gif

genesisgalaxy

Hi girls, just for your reference:

Gowns: I'm with ritz couture. u can take a look at their gowns at www.ritzcouture.com under "gallery"

Photography: Chris Ling Photographers http://www.chrisling.com.sg/gallery.htm There are 2 photographers for the indoor/outdoor photography - Chris or Kelvin ...I chose chris at first, but i've changed it to kelvin last week.

AD photography: Chris Ling photographers
John or Eugene does ROM/AD photography. I've chosen John.

Hope you can find something u like eventually! =)

yvonne80

hi gals

im a Sophia Wedding bride myself
i agree tat its true tat their pkgs r slightly higher compared to other BS.

currently im quite satisfied wif their services...

my pkg is mtm but decided to take OTR cos I find their OTR r nicer... (under VIP range)
gowns r more detail etc...
like e gown train & e lace...

btw,i just completed my album.

can mail me at [email protected] if interested to view my wedding photos.

krissie

Hi Yvonne,

Im a Sophia Wedding bride as well. Just signed up with them last week. I would love to see ur pictures, kindly send it to [email protected]. Thanks a million! By the way, may i know ur coordinator, MUA and photographer.
happy.gif

luv4cass

Hello!
It seems that Sophia Wedding is good. I will be going to Sophia Wedding this evening. How much did you pay for the package. Is the service good?
Thanks.
Cheers!

emilysoon50

Hi Yvonne

Noted you are Sophia bride. I visited them yesterday, the 2nd time.

I gone thru all bridal shops in TP and finally only found Sophia is the only one that I can find stylish & unique WG & EG for myself (YC not bad too)
They quoted me $7000! ($5888package, WG not to keep + car, Photographer for AD & VD, upgrade photo to 18R with 45 pose,
2 signature books, 200 thank you card)

Who is your co-ordinate and designer?
I like particularly the Manager (Taiwan Lady) she has good taste and really know my style. She's ultra friendly but am afraid the service is different after I sign with them.

I find their Photoshoot not that impressive. Also they have surcharge after 6:30pm & have to pay for car transport for the outdoor shooting which is not norm from the rest of BS. I love to see your photos and please share your experience with me about Sophia. I really have not much time left I have not confirmed anything yet beside venue. My wedding end Dec'05.

My personal view for those interested with Sophia:
I think they are really one of the most ex (or maybe comparable to Milan's) among those in TP with at starting rate of $3888.Most BS with $3888 already their top range with up to 5 styles for shooting. However trust me Sophia's WG & EG are really stylish and you don't have to even MTM.

I like New York New York's photos, its natural & dreamy with Graphic effect (but none of the WG&EG impress me) anyone have any idea about this bridal studio?
They have HQ at Aljunie, Kowloon something.

jacelyn

Hi gals,

Anyone here had went to the bridal wardobe before? Any comments about their gown and package? Cos i'm looking for a BS which cater to fairytale and dreamy type...Pls give me some guidelines...

rains

Hi gals,

Are you sure you're going for Sophia Wedding collection? The last I know, they asked a guy to pay up in full and refused to refund him when his wedding was called off. I'll definitely blacklist such a bridal boutique.

And don't go to Bridal Zone and GHA either. They start giving you attitude once you start paying.

han_evonne

Hi gals, ever heard of Precious Moment Bridal at Upper Thomson Road? I signed up with them recently after knowing more about them from singapore brides. They have lots of good comments from their customers, all said that their after sales service is great. Me and my BF have checked out their gowns and photos and find them rather nice. We signed up $3305 for 35 photos magazine album and their extra piece is quite cheap$$$. Everything cost us less that $4k. Just my 2 cents worth
happy.gif

choc_cowgirl

hi little eyes, my WG is also the dreamy type! I made my WG at silverlining bridal couture, great service, makes me look forward to my appointments with the designer Jit. He also impresses me with his work. Nice!
Other BS that are well known for dreamy gowns - divine couture and ritz couture.

Hope this helps.

ahfaye

hi gals, so this thread is for gals who aare actively searching for bS?

if you are interested in JB's BS, you can email me for more info as I'm Dawn's Wedding's bride. And i'm very pleased with my photos!!
[email protected]

mehmeh_lim

Hi Angie

Received with thanks!

U're really very pretty & ur eyes are big & beautiful.. Those pix u uploaded tt were rejected are also beautiful. Then the actual pix must be veryvery gorgeous.. Congrats!

*Forgot to say ur FH also very handsome. Heheh, we always forget abt the groom. U know yi biao ren cai?

ahfaye

hi meh meh, have you taken your ps?? share with me your photo9s too yea!! hehe

thanks for your compliment.. i guess the makeup artist will try very hard to make our eyes look big! hehe .. oh will tell fh about that.. thanks! hehe

caitlyn

mehmeh - thx for sharing... ur pics look very good too.. din noe tt botanic gardens was so beautiful.. hee.. now i start to feel that the places and pics i took may be too common and boring.. eeekss.. waitig to select my pics..

mehmeh_lim

Hi Caitlyn

So ur posting in the EB thread.. So where did u take ur PS pix? When selecting my outdoor locations, I was sure I didn't want the usual Sentosa, Fullerton & Esplanade. Firstly, my sis used those locations.. 2ndly, if i'm not mistaken, 70% of couples in S'pore head to these locations.. Want sthg tt wld impress my guests/relatives & frens, moreover to leave a lasting memory for myself when I grow old

mehmeh_lim

Hi Caitlyn

Rest assured, M Hotel & Emerald hill are not tt common. Labrador little bit, Shenton way, not so either.. U've got ur pix in soft-copy oredi? Rem to email me k?

Hi Angie

Changi's beautiful rite? Esp love pix of those at the Boardwalk, I think the place helps bring out the right emotions in couples during their PS. Enjoying the breeze & each other's company, makes smiling & posing so much easier, esp when u're tired after a whole day

attitude

Hi Angie,

The photos u shared are so gorgeous! So inspired to go to China for PS! Is the couple your fren? Can share more about how they did it and where they went? Thanx!

ahfaye

hi attitude,

yea this photography service by china very popular.. even artiste also went there.. no they are not my friend lar. hahhaa.. china's scenery is just too niceeeeeeeee. oh you go http://www.v2.net.cn/zshs_1.htm there are 25 pages of ps.. all different places... very nice lor. the webshots that i showed above.. i think at sze chuan/

caitlyn

mehmeh - still haven't seen my pics yet altho took it almost a mth back.. coz my PG went overseas so i told him not to rush it out as my wedding only end of year.. =)

angie - wah, agree tt the scenery is great in the china ps pics.. wow..

jocraze

Hihi all,

I'm looking ard for BS right now as planning for my marriage next year, still lots of time lah. Anything to recommend? So far rite I've only been to 2 BS but will be going down to more BS and shows every week of this month
biggrin.gif

So far both FH and I like Bridal Veil lor but keeping an open mind.

ahfaye

hi jo,

There are a lot of good BS in SG.. if you are interested in JB BS, then let me know lar.. because mine is at JB..
happy.gif
)

Hi Jo

Do check out Thomson Wedding Design. They r good... i m using TWD.. They have 2 outlets.. 1 at TG Pagar.. 1 at Upper Thomson..

hartxx

Try Bridal Concept in Bugis Liang Seah Street. There service is good. Look for E ping or Sharon. They have a reasonable package offer depends on your neg.
I recommand as I just have by services with them. their photographer also give good ideas for places for shooting.

maez

hi all,

for designer BS like kai, ted wu, etc, can juz walk-in and see or not? or MUST book appt before popping in?

juz started my search for BS, heard tt tg pagar seems menacing, any comments?

mehmeh_lim

Hi Maez

For the designer BSs, as per their advertisements, shd make an appointment. If you pop by, and they happen not to be able meet you, you might feel tt u are given the cold shoulder?

Forgot to add, I do agree tt Tanjong Pagar can be quite a challenge to walk when shopping for BS. Why not get some recommendations fr your frens or thru the forum then narrow down to only a few to shop at? I would recommend Yvonne Creative, Julia Wedding News along Tanjong Pagar. Do also try The Wedding Present, Camelia Haute Couture & Silhouette (near the old National Library)