Seeking for advice just married after 1 month back to own country and can’t contact

Racing

Hi, I’m seeking for advice
I not sure how am I going to settle this kind of situation.
I will make the story short,
Here it goes:
Can say been cheater or been con but her.
After married for 1 month wife go back to own country and unable to contact her.
This is what I heard If I want to find a lawyer to do annulment or separation both parties have to sign the document. Now I’m stuck not sure what to do really need advise

hope someone can give me advice

lilylin

I think for bad people, you dont need to think of them too much except some process has to be done.
Mine is my "almost" husband. Im considering to publish his photo in forums so people will know how many girls he has been played...

Racing

I think for bad people, you dont need to think of them too much except some process has to be done.
Mine is my "almost" husband. Im considering to publish his photo in forums so people will know how many girls he has been played...y
I never think for the bad people the most important is we have already sign the ROM but now I’m stuck of getting divorce or annulment

lilylin

I never think for the bad people the most important is we have already sign the ROM but now I’m stuck of getting divorce or annulment
If you're local Singaporean, I think the law will support you. not like my case, Im foreigners, so I just gave up the mess

Racing

If you're local Singaporean, I think the law will support you. not like my case, Im foreigners, so I just gave up the mess
To me I think is not about local or foreigners as long in Singapore they will still follow Singapore law as Singapore law is more protector on women. For my case I think is a bit complicated as the woman I marry she took the company money and run as for me I have to bare all the consequences have to paid up I’m having a bad time now

lilylin

To me I think is not about local or foreigners as long in Singapore they will still follow Singapore law as Singapore law is more protector on women. For my case I think is a bit complicated as the woman I marry she took the company money and run as for me I have to bare all the consequences have to paid up I’m having a bad time now
Im sorry to hear what you have to deal with. You may have her local contact and will the police help? I think to come to this stage, we have to use law to solve it.
Very bad of people who use the pandemic situation to do the bad things, which limits in travel. Im also headache of my case, but thinking God may save us from other worse things.
Hope you safe and sound

Racing

Sounds terrible. Yes, you cannot serve her the divorce papers when you don't even know where she is staying. The 'good' news is if she doesn't return after 4 years, you can try applying for the divorce with or without her consent. How did you even meet her.
Long story, everything she done she have a plan in it