A Chatting Place-Introduce Yourself

yuene

Hello! I'm Sharon, I'm not really new to the forum per se, but I'm a newbie in this thread. I'm 23, ROM and AD on July 7 2007. I've more or less done most of the major things, except finding a florist and a caterer.
happy.gif
Hope to make more friends here!

loveice

Hi Sharon & the rest..

i had juz made major changes to my wedding plans.. instead of just the ROM, i will be having both ROM and AD on 20th July 2007.. so i am busy preparing all my stuffs now.. juz booked my PS with Dawn's wedding at last week Bridal Fair.

joxue

Hello Sharon n Jace, welcome
happy.gif
Jace where did u go for HM?

Stephaine, your AD is just one day earlier than mine. keke i am having my Rom and Ad on the 21 July 2007.. I heard some good comments on Dawn's Wedding. They were doing a roadshow in JB when I went in shopping. Their staffs were rather friendly and helpful.

karing

Hi gals,

I m new to this thread and hope to know more friends.

My ROM is last year Jan 05 and customary is next year 24 March 07.

My photoshooting is next month 13 Dec 06.

ajoy7877

Hi Karing & Ladies..

I m new to this thread ... ROM is last year too 22 sep 2005 and plan to have my wedding on 24 june 2007.

This sat I will be gg to have a view on M hotel package..but have not decide yet.. so which BS did u choose? can share with me? Now I start planning my first step... I dun't know WHAT else did I need for my wedding.. but I wish to have a wonderful and unforgetten wedding..

Anyone out there can help......

Thank you..

danadele

hi nice meeting ur
happy.gif

my ROM is last yr Feb 05 and AD is planned on the 2nd june 07

hazel: i taken my BS in JB.. so currently u are sourcing fer hotel venues?? u oso a june bride to be .. congrats !!

ajoy7877

Hi Strawberries,

Yes... Congrats to u too.

Yes, will be gg down today to view some of the hotel...

Straw: Whcih Hotel did u choose?Any good suggestion?
happy.gif

danadele

hazel thanx!! o im having my AD at the Holiday Inn Atrium .. hmm.. so which hotels have u look into and wat's ur budget..how many tables u looking into??

furama riverfront, amara hotel, merritus mandrain are some hotels that we shortlisted.. been attended to weddings like pan pacific, marriot, crown prince hotel, HIA,oriental hotel , intercontinetal hotel ...
happy.gif

so ur wedding date is confirm??? or still deciding ?? cuz june is kind of hot mth too
happy.gif

can join me in this thread
happy.gif

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/36737/331752.html?1164439336

ajoy7877

Hi Strawberries,

Not decided yet, but this sat I m gg down to Holiday Inn Atrium too
happy.gif
and furama riverfront..

When is your actual date?

danadele

yo!! my AD is on the 2nd june..
happy.gif
hmm .. holidae inn atrium is ok.. if u dun mind the low ceilling in atirum ball room.. o by the way u looking fer how many tables.. ??? i also been to c the ballroom in FRF so .. hmm.. do update me in ur prgress??

ajoy7877

wei...Starw...
wow we are in the same month leh.. hehehe
happy.gif
Sorry, I dun reliase it.. hehe..

Ya, For FRF I been there yesterday, but I dun really like it as they dun have the full image to let us view in the new ballroom.Too bad is that I have to walk v far to my Suit.. So I dun really like it.

So far I have view M hotel,Orchard Hotel and Hoilday Inn Park view and will be view Hoilday Inn (Atrium) this coming sat.

Hope that Hoilday Inn Atrium, will give us a good image on the ballroom. If not we will choose Orchard hOTEL.

I have view the Package that Atrium provide is quite comparative then other.Hope that the ballroom will not disappointed us. if not, Will Choose Atrium.

This sat, I will be meeting malcolm, and he told me that there are two ballroom is available for me to choose.

I m looking at 20-25 table,but he told me that we can talk about it if I like the ballroom.

Have you taste the food? how was it ? good? If I choose Atrium, then I will need your adevise .. hope you can help me hor..
happy.gif

danadele

hi hazel,

sorry fer the late reply yup.. o u been to c m hotel ahz.. my fren juz lately attended a wedding there.. she told me the food there not nice.. but i dun noe how true but i guess is still up to individual to rate it... Holiday Inn Atrium the package are quite comprehensive..
happy.gif
hmm.. the changi ballroom seems not bad too.. so wat is the other ballroom?? the atrium ballroom?? like i sae previously. . the ballrooms are low ceiling and if u dun mind i tink u can consider ahz.. i been to the wedding there twice and i can sae the food tastes not bad.. portions wise is consider big
happy.gif
but the 2 wedding i attended is in changi ballroom, the feel of it is romantic and nice... i din choose tat ballroom cuz it can hold max 26 tables..

haha if u choose this hotel i will invite u to join the other thread... if not we can still share thoughts and idea ahz
happy.gif

ajoy7877

Hi Straberries,

oKIE, wow..sound not bad... hehehe..Will let you know by next monday as I m goging down to view the hotel ballroom this coming sunday.
happy.gif
kind of excited...

By the way, can i know how was your wedding march in?? did u have the event list and how was your powerpoint look like? can share with me?

happy.gif

danadele

ehz hazel.. i haven plan yet.. onli getting married onli next june
happy.gif
but ever tot of having a long march in ahz.. gotta c how it goes..

and do update me ahz..

ajoy7877

oh.. okie.. but at least your are in the mid of planning ma.. me still haven leh..

Sure I will. oNCE I need your advise.. your got to help me hor.... okie..
happy.gif

danadele

haha.. we can share ideas ahz.. im not tat expert either haha.. actually u can still join me in june 07 thread ahz
happy.gif

ibonne

hi nana07
so have you settle a date yet?
happy.gif
i was only trying to get contacts for shifu and some quotes from some hotels only.. hope to see you in other threads again!

nana07

Hi ibonne,
Havent got a date yet as well cos my mom's fren says too early, so was thinking of having it in Jan 08 (b4 CNY) then maybe able be get a date soon as Jan 08 will be using 2007's tong shu...
Just signed up BS 2 weeks ago...
happy.gif

ibonne

nana07: Hello! I saw some threads here that some already went to see some shifus on some dates in 2008. Oh yah, almost forgot if going for Jan'08 means it's 2007 tong shu. ;)

Gambatte on the wedding planning! See ya.

rizaclark

Cynthia all is welcome here... make yourself right at home okies.. dont need to be shy one.. okies.. I'm Riza, Singaporean now living in Denver, Colorado US.

If you want you can join other Brides in other forums as well... meanwhile nice to meet you.
happy.gif
Take care.

yours truly,
Riza

rizaclark

Nec, I always online what.... you see me online thru YAHOO or MSN lor... All is good dear..

Anytime you c me online... do give me a buzz... dont be a stanger okies.. Take care...

Riza
happy.gif

monkie

hi Riza
thanks for the warm welcome. because i think some threads they do not welcome new people, they prefer to chat among themselves.

so i better "knock" on the door before i start to comment or ask questions here.

any Dec 07 BTB here?
happy.gif

monkie

hi Riza
U planning to have wedding in lake tahoe? very nice place..my colleagues from US goes there every year. they are inviting me over with my hubby next year...
I love to go provided if we manage to save enought money for air tickets and summer sales in US.
i was in san fran for training last year.

monkie

hey nec...morning to you.

hi gals, how's wedding preparation going on?
when you engage shifu to find a auspicious date for you, how much is it? did the shifu tell you about your compatability with each other?

any taboos before and after wedding?
i read that those widows are not supposed to enter the couples room before wedding....

rizaclark

Cynthia...

Sorry dont mean to misled you, we change the location of the wedding coz eversince the recent forest fire in California, we decide to do the reunion + gathering + American wedding reception in Colorado instead.

Pretty sad lah coz have been dreaming alot to do it in California, but there is alot of risk involved with the recent forest fire etc etc... With God's willing I still want to go to Lake Tahoe for a visit and perhaps to Yosemite to do some climbing there.

Well its great you have been to SF. Like that if you happened to go to US again, please do keep in touch...

Nec,

Weekend plans as per normal here... run errands, grocery etc etc.. As for climbing, absolutely YES!! Another climb scheduled for the coming 2 weeks.

happy.gif

Riza

monkie

hi Riza
yap, hope that next year i can go there in july. i am still deciding between Japan and US...
i can't afford to go for holidays 2 times a year..no time, no $ ..hehehe

but i am quite suprise to know that lake tohoe also affected by forest fire?

my boss stays at mountinous region and there was once his house was affected by forest fire. he need to get evacuated for almost a month.

CA is quite affected by nature disaster like earth quake, typhoe, forest fire etc..
apart from that, the climate is quite nice, politically safe.

rizaclark

Hello there Cynthia...

Yup Lake Tahoe was affected with the recent forest fire.

California is nice lah... but I prefer living in Colorado due to all "these happenings", some more its more condusive environment to work and to play since both of us are into the outdoors.

Apart from that can at least visit Cali coz that is where my MIL and Sean's family still living. The only thing we miss is the ocean lah.. since Sean loves the ocean.

But for the meantime, we are content to where we are living.. & now for me to plan with Sean the reunion + gathering + get-away + reception and American wedding that is much awaited.

Among other things we cant wait to see family and friends having a good time and sharing our love with them.

What about you?

happy.gif

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

To everyone, have a wonderful week and Happy National Day in advance...

Take care...

Hugs & Kisses...

Riza

rizaclark

Hi Cynthia,

I'm Singaporean too. Just that now living in Denver, Colorado US.

How's everyone doing? Hopefully all is good
happy.gif

Riza