(2006) Brides of year 2006

meowmel

Hi Pat,

I am not sure ley. Normally its 1 or 2? I go pple's wedding never take note of such details one. Think must ask around whether to have only 1 (bride side) or have a seperate one for the groom side.

wtan

hi hi cecelia..
ya, i heard of it usually, see when baby is excited to come out & play ba..haha...oh, ur SIL natural or cesearian? so cute...u have a baby niece or nephew? now u upgrade liao, aunt cecelia..

kitty_li

wah pat,
u so fast start to make AB box liao ah...good siah...
happy.gif
Wah, $79 bux for a box!! forget it manz, will just DIY.

hey, if you find that the pic is too big to upload on the thread, one option is to shrink / scale the size of the pic, then upload. That can be done under "bitmap" editing, which is in most comps (think it's the default)...I always get that prob too when I try to upload pics...

hi ladies,

So happy! Finally done with my jewellery shopping..Another thing off my list liao..Went to buy my pearl set yday night with hubby..Its a gift from my parents.Intend to wear it when i wear my kua during tea ceremony..

Then when i reach hubby's place yday..He surprised me with new things in the bathroom..Ha..I was nagging him to change all the taps, toilet bowl cover, shower, & hangers cos wedding coming then no time already..Then he secretly went to buy and fix them himself..I guess he must have been sick of my nagging liao..Thats why..keke..
kao_sticktongue.gif

greekgal

hi higgledy
thanks for the pics! wow, i am amazed, u have so many different outfits and styles for your pre-wedding shots. the pics taken at the waterfall are very nice. thumbs up!

kohnancy

hi gals,

how's all your preparation? almost done? i still have not done the invitation yet. a bit slow hor??? haha..hopefully can get everything ready in time.

sbb

hheee...littletwinstar..
right now me jst scare bb wor..
cos hor.. i think don kw hw to manage them n not prepared yet hha...

still need some more cash and timeeeee wor. hha

maez

hi all,

thanks for the feedback, i heard fr my colleague tt if wanna use special rooms seems to have to pay more. i think not much point.. cos pay $200 juz for that 5-10min rather crappy.. either will do at home or stick to original plan of doing it at ballroom on the actual day, in which case, dun need to go thru mad rush of registering online at ROM website at the stroke of midnite 3 months before..

jingles, u can see who have selected n confirmed venue in our table..
oh, shall i add u in? gimme details?
happy.gif

happy_bug

ya lor...haiz..if make 2 then hv to indicate which is for who liao..very weird hor..

Hi CSI fan,
need to try try mar..if do liao, can clear 1 more from list..PS also take liao so left w guo da li and gst list...

my laptop dun hv leh..got my IT guys to see and they say Mircosoft Photo it cannot resize..
sad.gif

smurfying

wah sey, congrats wendy!! yah, usually will b like 1 wk earlier. So it could probably on ur wedding anni!! wah can't be more zhun liaoz heheee...

chillipadi25

Samantha - Thank you
happy.gif
will make up appointment with coordinator

Maez - thanks...please add me in
Nick : Jingles
AD : 2 Dec
Dinner : TBC (Lunch wedding)
Church : NA
BS : Z Weddings
PS Photo : Z Weddings (Ah Soon)
AD Photo : TBC
AD Video : NA
Lovenest : Punggol 21.

thank you thank you
happy.gif

tingz

Hello wendy,CONGRATS!!! that time saw u was already wondering, but paiseh to ask u la, hehe. So qiao, ur EDD is my AD day and if u have ur bb on 2 oct, will be same as my hb birthday. haha

Damn sian, was suppose to go for my 1st fitting tomorrow, but BS jus call and postpone again. disappointed..

Ladies enjoy ur clubbing tonight
happy.gif

storm8345

hi girls...

i'm also thinking of making my own angpo box. but not artistic enough. there's a shop at far east plaza which was featured in bryan wong n patricia mok's show. i went to take a look and the box cost abt $32+ for a small one (300 pple wedding). it's at lvl 2 or 3 rite at the back. and they sell wedding favours 2.

if you are trying to resize photos, you can try using nokia's pc suite.

wtan

hi hi tansy..
thks..thks..very looking forward for my baby to come out & play with us..haha..

hi hi tingz..
thks..thks..haha..not bad ahh..u can tell..so qiao ahh..my baby's EDD on ur AD & ur hubby's bday is the same day as our 1st yr wedding anniversary..haha..hmm..so when did u reschedule ur BS appt to? hope u get ur ideal gown..cheers~

tingz

no la, the previous meeting u rushing home to ur hubby ma, then Diana also like very kanjeong u, and help u take things...so got a feeling lor...hahah. duno how to say, i not good wif word ;P

Yup yup so qiao, must take good care of urself and ur bb k
happy.gif
My BS appt change to good friday liow, I doing MTM, so tml was suppose to see the skeleton one...hais now goto wait another few weeks....

happy_bug

hi storm,

koe which one you talking abt..haha..the shop quite diff to find leh..
happy.gif

hmm...me using sony ericsson..gta ask my sis for her pc suite tonite...tks!

suishi

SDL,
no lah, how can i go HM with parents? U got mixed up liao, think it snowy or starry going BK with her inlaws.

u super sotong....keke

september

tansy, yes confirm 7pm at PS....

tingz, can only say tat u beri observant....err...ya...i knew abt it before our outing...or shld say i happen to found out during one of our msn chat...but then as it was still the early stage....so muz pan dan abit thus wendy did nt annouced....hee hee.....mmm...i also kan cheong wen elsie gng off mah...but hor she definitely is nt preggie lah but juz tat she shopping queen tat nite...buy too many bedsheet.....so nid an extra pair of hands to help her carry tings only lah...wahahaha

in a nice way of saying...i am helpful....in the bad way of saying...i KPO mah...wahaha

jmonster

long story...not convenient to say here... reno done liao but may not b able to move in as planned.... mayb tel u gals another day... got to do with MIL... HAI... my HB also gave up liao

higgledy

Thanks Angel, I received your photos. The rest of the gals are right. You are very very pretty! In fact you resemble a friend of mine who is a model.

Nancy, greekgal, thanks for your compliments. I think it is the trend in Malaysia to have many many outfits for photoshoot. When they 1st told me the package has 8 outfits and styles, I was quite shocked. But just take lor. I use the opportunity to try out different hairstyles and makeup to choose one for my AD.

tingz

hahaha, wendy n elsie...hmmmm, now that u mentioned, was wondering did i mixed up or not, abit blur meeting so many new ppl on one nite. *blur* hahah. not kpo la, confirm its helpful :p

auldreay

Lipstar, all my cousins had tea ceremony at gal's side first for convenience sake.

But my future ILs insist that they must be served tea first, not if it is like their son marry into my family. So we going to guy's side, then come back to serve tea at my parent's place.

wtan

hi hi tingz..
haha..oic..ya, coz prior to our dinner, we went shopping for the bedsheets..so it was nice of Diana to help out both Elsie & myself..heehee..anyway, by the next gathering in Apr, u all shd be able to tell liao lah..haha..so i thot when that time then tell u all lor..haha..thks..will take gd care of myself..cant wait to see the baby at my next gynae's appt everytime..LOL..uhmm..dun tell me u mixed me up with Elsie hor..haha..i know now elsie must be thinking, she's saving it for her wedding night..haha..oh, so is to go down to see the draft..then u must give u feedback to them if u dun feel satified with it..

hi hi Diana..
no lah, u r helpful..thks lor..really appreciate it..oh ya, dun forget we still got a date in Sep leh..heehee..haha..coz u might be the next potential mgr-to-be..so must tell u lor..no lah, just joking..heehee...i will still surf this forum & go thru together with the wedding preps with u all lor..it's indeed a very nice feeling lor..to prepare for the wedding...now u all prepare for ur wedding..i also got prepare..is preparing for the arrival of my baby lor..heehee..so we all preparing also...so nice..so excited now..heehee...

asura

Hi Camy,

Onz! I would book tickets for 4 at the MM wedding show. Think they would let us book 4 hor? Hee hee...

Can I have your contact number so that i can contact you nearer to the wedding show? You can email me your contact number at [email protected]

Wouldnt be able to access my email until Mon though..
happy.gif

kurera

tingz....for me i will screw them if they change my appt..wat's their reason?

I will tell them I biz not free on other days...when it's fixed..how can just change like that? Change other pple's appt not mine ok!

cat the fussy pot

wenn take care rest well!

male right! so can't name HIM by any of our names...maybe MARK? HAAA

wtan

hi hi CAT..
thks..remember ahh..u 3 know where i m "waiting" for u 3 (namely Diana, Elsie & U) ahh..heehee..**wink-wink**

tingz

heheh, i very blur one la, plus 1st time meeting u ladies so hor lagi blur. But dun think i mixed both of you up la. hee....

cat, ya lor very disappointed they change my appt AGAIN, cos the first meeting they also change my appt
sad.gif
so when she call, i abit piss off and ask her why change again. the reason she give was that they were too busy with the bridal show and can't rush the 2 gown for me in time...etc. sigh...still got a long way to go so didn;t kick up a fuss lor, if not later on my wedding day the make-up artist make me look like a clown then die liow, hahahah

kurera

HARLOW what sort of excuse is that?

The no. of sales is not important than servicing your current customers! gosh!

I know should not rush them I do understand u afraid rush them and get a lousy work done..but pls lor WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS...WHEN YOU PROMISE SOMEONE STH TO DELIVER STH...U OUGHT TO MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THAT APPT!

Think you too soft lah..fyi wedding show they won't know last min ok..this will be known in advance..before that they should be checking their schedule and than confirm with customers..it's all about coordinating!

This is bad....sorry but i not a chin cai person..I feel even if their wedding show it's not my problem, they resolve internally...

You know the feeling when you look forward to somthing than get disappointed? It just goes to see how far they willing to do for their customers.

I tot they have improved alot! Gosh!

Sorry i acted as i am the victim..haaa

tingz

hahahah ok ok, relax la, cannot de zhui u, scary, hehehe. jus kidding :p anyway, hope the finish product is to my satisfaction lor, ah bo....aiyo i also dunno wat i can do. but have to agree with u lor really disappointed. hais