(2005) Brides of year 2005

babymonster

I booked Chijmes. my FH and I really like the place. But we havent booked the caterer yet.

As for BS signed up for E-Bridal (imm) during their exhibition in expo. Kind of regret signing up, coz havent done enuf comparison :p. Now afraid the result wont be good.

We were extremely interested in their big album 20R one. landscape view. and they offered outdoor phototakin in Tioman island for free including 1 night stay. So we signed up lor.

How bout urs?

Now i am doing research on what kind of pose should we use for photo taking. silly hor :p Also thinking on the decoration / wedding theme lor. Then thinking of printing our invitation cards. My FH even has started choosing wedding songs !!!

josie

Snow ,

Dun worry is not early ..I have booked mine this year and my customery will be in late 2005
happy.gif

But I have use their service for my ROM
happy.gif

We are not KAISU ...we just save some money cos of the GST and the package price might go out ...which you will never know .

I will looking out next year for my banquet in 2005 ...any suggestion where to hold your ? Which bridal studio you with ?

Skywolf ,

Ya is a good idea to source here cos ....it is very informative and helpful to us
happy.gif

Thank you for visiting the web
happy.gif
Happy planning .

Hear from you ladies again !!

ane

Hi babymonster,

I have booked Pan Pacific Hotel and BS with Irene's Creation.

I also dont know what i should do next, starting to source for wedding songs and maybe wedding shoes as i will be gog for my first fitting on February.

joylin_bb

Hi skywolf,
I had sign up with Bridal Concept (bugis juction).I have use their service for my ROM.But havnt start Photo taking. When is your actual wedding?

Hi josie,
Wow you super fast. Which hotel banquet have you sign up with? My husband and I thinking of Mechant Court Hotel but wonder their serivce good a not.You are right.GST really can 'kill' ppl.1% increasment is really a lot. Who know year 2005 GST will up to 6%???

josie

snow ,

No not yet .... I have not yet to book my banquet but have been gathering the hotel quotation but have not decide which one to book . Merchant Court hmmm think very out of the way if your guests taking MRT . But heard the ambience is good but dunno about their food .... Hear from you

skywolf

Hi snow,

Nah, haven really started browsing ard for BS stuff... Coz I dun want to regret my decisions later (which I normally d coz i'm pretty impulsive...) ^__^ Hahah...

GST to 6%?? Oh man~~

joylin_bb

Hi josie,
What is your buget for your banquet per table?
Which hotel offer the cheapest in orchard area?

Hi skywolf,
Actualy I also dont want make my desicision so fast for my BS. Cos my husband loh, he say compare here and there also the same. So dont waste time just settle one will do. Sigh. That day, we go shopping at Bugis. It happened that Bridal Concept had a small exbition on the 1st floor.Then my husband and I was pull to look at the package.Then my husband straight away on liao.

alvinanna

Hi Snow,

Me and my fiance is also looking ard for hotels for 2005.

Merchant Court has pretty reviews but they are pretty rigid on their table requirement. They are very adament on the required 38 tables for weekends. As they only has one ballroom, i guess they want to maximise the space and of course $$. They are pretty ok in pricing.. as it is rather out of town.

The prices in Orchard area are comparable, depending on the perks and freebies that you can neg. Meritus Mandarin has quite a number of ballrooms to cater to different tables needs.

josie

Snow ,

Sigh ..ya loh same as my hubby ...dun want to walk around and the bridal studio is the only one we visited ...but so far so good with their service .

Alvinanna,

Ya ..have a the same view as I am may sign up with Meritus Mandarin ! I will attending one of my friend wedding on coming Jan will have a chance to take look with their ballroom
happy.gif

So have you decide which one to hold yours ?

joylin_bb

Hi Alvinanna,
Ya.... I agree about MC required 38 tables for weekends and 35 table on weekdays.How to finds so many ppl? When is your actual wedding?

Hi Josie,
Meritus Mandarin is also not bad but not sure hows their price. When is your actual wedding? Y guys always like this- lazy to walk away......Lucily,my bs sercive is good otherwise I will give my huddy 2 big punch. @_@****

skywolf

Hi snow,

And here I was under the impression that ladies are the ones who r more impulsive...
happy.gif
seems not in this scenario... However, from what i've read around, it seems that the prices for different BS ranges around $3k, take and minus a few hundreds...

josie

Snow ,

Ya have short listed some but have not check out the hotel yet ...gonna to do soon after I got my dates .My actual day ...was hoping early 2005 so that my wedding would not crush with my best friend ....We are finding dates that we both can attend each other if not it is so sad for not attend Best Friend since Primary School .

Meritus Mandarin is about $768 per table .

skywolf ,

Ya all the package seem the same just that are the services that they gave
happy.gif

greenie

hi gals! finally i can join this thread... all along dun dare to come into any of the threads 4 the wedding dates as i did not hv any date yet. and now i got mine! tentatively, its jan 05...
happy.gif

it seems like a long way to go but i guess 1 yr is juz enuff 4 us to prepare. btw, me sama-sama wif josie, a GHA bride. but i think she's in the yishun branch while i am in the tampines one.
happy.gif

so far, haven done much except tt my MIL is gonna book our dinner venue while i am gog to confirm my photographer liao.

i read thru the postings here. u gals were sayg its hard to fill up 38 tables? envy envy u gals coz i got a BIG problem... our wedding requires at least 55 tables, and cld easily stretch up to more than 60 tables after we write down the guest list in detail... wah, really sweat man... so many tables... i am hoping tt we dun hv to go ard toasting each table on the AD...

anyway my dinner is gonna b in a restaurant. no fanciful restaurant coz PIL r payg 4 it & the older folks prepfer restaurant food & they value gd food over ambience, so i got no say.

btw can i noe which ladies here hv got their confirm AD?
happy.gif

skywolf

Hi starz,

Finally, found someone wif GHA Tampines. How's their svcs?

55 tables?? **groans... super leh, yrs... at least PIL paying, doubt mine will pay anything except to criticise. (really!)

nanshee

hai Gals
Me back from a short hols ... so how's preparation?? it's 2004 .. 12 months more to 2005 .. (our big year *wink*)

leong
wow .. so how's the ROM?? enjoy yourself ??

josie
nope nope .. me wanted to do everything together on the same day .. ROM & Actual ... ;p a bit greedy hor .. hope everything can go as planned .. dunno why lei .. i always feel that ROM and AD together will be more meaningful .. hehehe ..
Golden Horse .. i always hear good comments from them .. but the price abit steep is it?? ..

starz
mine also .. so we decide to find a small place that caters only to 35 tables .. hahaha .. a good excuse to say that .. :"sorry hor. the place not big enough ... " maybe becos i feel that too many guests abit sian for them cos they can't enjoy themselves and i can't enteratin them .. worried that they might feel stupid sitting at the table if those guests at the same tables are strangers ...
uhoh.gif

josie

nanshee ,

No ..I got my package last year at 3388 with wedding and evening MTM .I think is still ok compare to other bridal studio .

skywolf ,

Are you also a GHA bride to be ?

starz ,

haha ...good life got PIL to pay :p

alvinanna

Hi Snow and Josie,

Hey !! Not all guys are like tt ok..There's one here doing most of the legwork. Haha.. !! Cos my fiance is pretty bz w her work, so me doing the background work during the weekdays and she will accompany me to the hotels to view their ballrooms during the weekends.

Tentative date is ard Feb 2005, the hotel right now we have shortlist a few of them. Had been ard looking at hotels for the past month. Cos me and my fiance do not really want a large turnout so was pretty constraint on the no. of tables. We have shortlisted Meritus Mandarin, Conrad and Pan Pac. We were pretty keen on Merchant but they just wun back down on the 38 tables req.

I personally has attended 2 weddings already in Meritus Mandarin this new year. One lunch and one dinner. The ballroom at Level 4 can accomodate i think 65 tables. They do have other ballrooms. There's one pretty interested at the 35th floor there. The place is like English Garden setup. Pretty cosy feeling. Can take a look. The food in MM is not bad except for the common complain abt their fish,seems overcooked.

Btw, what is GHA ?? Quite new to this site, so pretty blur on the acro ?

josie

alvin ,

Hhaha ....i think we all here think you are a gal .Anna should be your wife to be
happy.gif
rite ?
Can I check will your banquet on a weekday or weekend ? But I heard many commends about Conrad hotel . I will be viewing the hotel ballroom after the Chinese New year .But will be attending a wedding banquet at Mandarin this coming Monday .Thank for the info .
happy.gif

I hope that my hubby is as thoughtful as you .

GHA mean golden horse award bridal studio !!

panggou

Hello, mind if i join in?

I am a GHA bride too, ROM in this year feb and AD will be in 2005. I am also interested in Pan Pac for dinner. any comments?

currently doing up my new house, have engaged Chesuyan.

cary

Hi all!!!

I'm new here and happy to see this thread! I'm getting ROM this June 2004 and customary will be in first qtr of 2005. Haven't decided on the dates yet but seriously thinking holding it on valentine's day.

Am I too kiasu to start looking around for bridal studio and wedding banquet hotel now?

Need your advise
happy.gif
Thanks! :p

ane

Hi Cary,

I fully understand how u feel, cos that's what i encounter too!! but eventually i find myself abit late liao!!

I've booked my BS and banquet hotel, and is my R&R now till my fitting day!!

greenie

hello ladies & err... i juz realised alvinanna is a guy...
uhoh.gif
heehehehe... anyway its nice to hv a guy's view...
happy.gif

initially i thot no one wanted to chat wif me coz the thread was so quiet after i posted...
proud.gif

skywolf, i cant comment much on GHA svc yet coz so far i only utilised their ROM pkg... generally i wld say my designers r quite gd.
happy.gif

yah man, its min 55 tables & will most likely shot up to 60!
sad.gif
i so worried i will neglect my frens on tt day...

my PILs r quite fine folks.. thks goodness 4 tt!
lol.gif

its gd coz i will b stayg wif them after marriage & they r easy to get along. better tempered than me & quite accomodating.
happy.gif

how abt u? from wat u said, i gathered ur ILs very critical... so will u b stayg wif them after marriage? i guess not hor?

nanshee, ur excuse is indeed a gd one!!! hahaha
lol.gif

but we cant use it lor, coz my ILs hv quite alot of acquaintances, and our both sets of parents hv big families, really can faint ah!
biggrin.gif

u so thoughtful to ur guests! i oso try not to plan hvg strangers at a table... but i guess mayb cant help it later... hope can avoid it...

GHA is not considered high end lah... i paid the same price as josie & we will enjoy the same stuff lor. but so far, i noe GHA has the most exp photos...
sad.gif

josie, there's some disadv hvg ur ILs to pay, like we cant insist on which venue... but anyway i dun wanna really bother abt the banquet liao...

alvinanna, juz curious, how come u wanna join this forum? coz usually only gals ba-gua mah.. hehehehe... is ur fiance here as well?
happy.gif

hi winnie, u oso a GHA bride? wow.. here got lotsa kakis liao... i din noe there so many GHA brides... pleasantly surprised...
happy.gif

cary

cutiebear, So envy you ... got all sorted out
happy.gif

How much is your package with Irene's Creation and what does it include? I would like to start but, to be honest, I have no clue as to where/how to start! Am reading Her World brides now hehe
happy.gif

greenie

hi ladies... i wanna kpo here too! my wedding will b in 9 jan 05... anyone earlier than me?
happy.gif

i hv booked my BS, its in GHA in tampines...

ane

Starz,
Mine is one day before u

Cary,
My package at Irene's is simple. OTR wedding gown and evening gown, man's suit, makeup, 20pcs photo, car deco, that's all.
I think u should estimate the number of tables for yr banquet, then start sourcing for hotels first. Like for Pan Pac for example, they are almost booked up for their weekends for the year of 2005 Jan to June liao.

cary

cutie,
PanPac is almost booked for weekends from Jan - Jun 05 already? Wow, that's really fast! Mmm... think I better start doing some homework. I wanna look for a BS that offers ROM package as well
happy.gif

starz,
how much did you pay for your BS at GHA? My FH's brother also booked with them ... are they really good? They are in my list too as I stay in Tampines so it's easier for fittings hehe :p

ane

Hi Cary,

I think u should start with the hotel sourcing first. And if u looking for ROM package also, then u might as well go source for BS asap. Then ask them to let u have a simple gown and the trial make-up do it on your ROM date.

cary

cutiebear,
*nod nod*
happy.gif
btw, is it true that one cannot attend another wedding 4 months before/after your own wedding? I heard it from another friend but wonder whether there's such a practice.

greenie

hi cutiechar!
happy.gif

after i posted my 1st posting her, i brieftly browse thru the previous postings & realised u r one day earlier than me...
happy.gif

cary, my pkg is $3388. and dun worry, most BS offers ROM pkg... i agree wif cutiechar tt u shld source 4 BS & utilise their pkg. tt was wat i did as i din wanna waste $$$ on buyg a new dress tt i might not get to wear and spend $$$ to engage make up artist etc... so in the end i signed up wif the, so far i am fine wif their services... but tampines is very far 4 me as i stay in the west & my hb in the north...
sad.gif

i guess diff pple got diff practice & beliefs when it comes to attending weddings. 4 me, i dun attend 3 mths b4 & after my own wedding. thankfully i cab attend a close fren's wedding whom is exactly 3 mths b4 me! heee
happy.gif

some pple whom not so pantang, they juz dun care, or some only hv the 1 mth period whereby they dun attend. in the end, its all up to u!

cary

My FH's good friend's wedding is in Dec 04 so if I have mine in Feb 05, we cannot attend their wedding! (and my FH is supposed to be the best man) ... well, maybe change my dates since it's not confirmed yet.

starz,
what does the $3388 pkg includes? I've gone to their webby and their gowns are gorgeous!

alvinanna

haha.. looks like I have create a furore after blowing my cover..
biggrin.gif

Hi Josie, yup, Me is Alvin and Anna is my wife (ROM liao).
proud.gif
. We has been together for a decade already.. Wah.. sounds like donkey years ago..
lol.gif
We are both 27 this year..We are currently only looking at weekend package. Cos a few of her best frenz are teachers and u know, teachers can't take leave during weekdays.

What are the comments you heard abt Conrad? Care to share? For us, firstly, it's the ambience and most importantly, the minimum tables required. I realise that is very very important if u ladies are thinking abt having it during weekends. I have viewed the Conrad ballroom, nothing spectacular, in fact, i think Sheraton have a better ballroom, but the constraint again on the min tables
sad.gif

I am not thoughtful.. Jus wanna to have a memorable wedding. The wedding dinner to me is jus a procedure, but it's the process of going through all hassles and plannings that makes it memorable.

Hi Winnie,
Pan Pac is alright. Is in my shortlist as well. It is basically what you pay is what you get. The pricing is reasonable. Pan Pac is pretty "Qiang Shou" sp if your date is set, it's better to call them to block off the date first.

As for my house, still waiting for it to TOP. Likely to be this June or so..Have been waiting since Dec 2001.

Hi starz,
It's ok. I know most of the people inside are ladies. But my fiance is pretty busy with her work, so i guess i have to make some effort there.
wink.gif

For my case, i try to keep the invitees to the minimum. Between close relatives and close frenz.
Really dun want to open up the invitations.
For house, we bought a flat and are currently waiting for it to TOP.. tentatively should be ard June, hopefully. I try to aviod staying with IL in case of conflicts. I am not to say they got problems with one another. In fact, they get along fine. Just want to avoid the possibilility of conflicts next time. Cos u nvr know next time, staying together is bound to have its fair share of conflicts and misunderstandings. Can avoid, avoid. Me no risk taker in this issue..
lol.gif

Basically join to find out more from the masses and to gather info and experience from others. As this is the first time(marriage i mean) for me, and i believe for most, this forum is a good place for us to share whatever we find out. Guess maybe i am the "gal" in my relationship then..
lol.gif
or in another word, S.N.A.G.
She is not.. but me is in only.. but periodically, she will come to the forum to read read.. Me most of the time will send her info from the forum to keep her updated.

OIC.. Thanks for the explanation on GHA.

josie

Alvin ,

That much I guess from your nick hee!!Care to share with us your ROM photos ? I have the same feeling with you for the ambrian for the banquet (important point )Have you sign up any bridal package ? Where will be your LOVE NEST ? We have just moved into our in Woodlands like three weeks ago
happy.gif

Any suggestion on the the range 750 per table as we have about 45 tables during weekend ?

Winnie ,

Hey ...a big welcome to you
happy.gif
So far me like starz only used the ROM service ...so far so good ? which branch are you in yishun or tampines ?

greenie

hi alvin!
happy.gif

wow! u both r tog for a decade liao!! tts very nice... hmmm, then wat made u decide to wed after so long? coz u guys were saving up? and i am curious, how come u still refer ur wife as ur 'fiance' though u both hv already ROMed? u think tt coustimery is the actual thing izzit?
happy.gif

i will b attending a Conrad dinner sometime in March.. so if u can wait till then, i will b glad to offer u comments.

i think its nice of u to think of shiftg out to avoid conflicts.
happy.gif

sorry but i din get ur wedding date....

hahahaha.... so u r a S.N.A.G... hmmm... hard to find it now... my hb is somewat like tt, but he is still very much like a guy & cant b bothered wif much details like me...

and btw hv u both booked ur BS?

greenie

cary, the $3388 pkg is pretty much the norm... cant rem the details but roughly, it includes both MTM for WG & EG, 20 pcs 15R photos, fathers' suit, actual day car, bouquet, corsages.... cant rem the rest liao... kekeke... got table top & oso the 'chuang tou' photo but cant rem the details... pls pardon me...
lol.gif

mayb josie can provide more info? owise juz drop in to their branches, they will b more than happy to enlighten u the 1st time i dropped by, there was no hard selling & i felt gd... however i only signed up at the exhibition later....
happy.gif

i like their gowns & PS style too...

if u r really keen, i suggest tt u make a trip down to view the gowns personally... guess u will hv a clearer pix... hope this helps!
happy.gif

elaine77

Hi everyone,

Im also a 2005 bride
happy.gif
. Mine will be either from Jan-march 05, im still waiting for the dates. I ROMed at sept'03 and waiting for my flat to come on mid 05. I have not book any BS or banquet venue because most of the hotel dun accept booking for 05. So now look see.. look see. Ive attended a wedding at conrad before, i can say that the ambience is nice but the food is served by the waitress and the portion like abit small.. so we are not full.. ekke.. maybe i big eater.. keke..but the suite is so nice.. can drool when look at it.

My hubby has the idea of having our dinner at RIverview Palace at suntec because they have room package with conrad. But i dun really wants to have it in restaurant so i would prefer having it at hotel so sometimes we have some arguements on that.

alvin, i envy your wife that you does everything. My hubby just say 'you go find lah.. anything not more den $700 can liao' headache and stress.. den feed back to him.. he say too ex lah.. all these.
Anyway.. this sat we are giong to the bridal show at orchard hotel, will see how it goes, thier banquet packages is definately beyong my budget but i want to see the gowns for yvonne creative, anyone has comments on that?

josie.. nice to see you here.. hehe

panggou

Hello, me is with the GHA at Tampines. going to ROM in Feb 18th this year. I plan for AD on anyday from June 05 to Dec 05. Lookikng at PP cos saw that most of the brides have good comments about it and it is within our budget. however, have not been able to find a date, i mean not sure if we can find the auspicious date now already or not. so far GHA is good i think, still not too bad. if anyone of you looking for ID let me know, can introduce mine to you.

lux

GHA really that good huh? I just stay ard that area and my bfrd always park his car behind the BS.

I was impressed with one of their pictures of the bride and groom lying on the sand. Thought that is so unique. However thinking of doing DIY eventually knowing how pricey they are charging. 3888 is like some standard price.. than add more pictures.. finished.. budget burst..

Anyway just might plan for 2005 still thinking abt it.. see how it goes but all information here is really helpful!

Me getting my keys to my PG21 flat in 2 weeks.. so kinda more concentrating on that..

alvinanna

Hi Josie,
We ROMed 5 years back before we went UK for our studies.The pictures are before the ROM went thru the revamp so you can imagine that it was quite awhile back.
wink.gif

Ambience and Cost is hard to balance so we just have to find the right blend of both, depending which one u want to compromise. For us, we prefer to compromise abit on the pricing in excahnge for better ambience where we know it will be more condusive for my invitees to enjoy their dinner.

We have not sign up with any BS cos we are concentrating more on the decision on the dinner venue. But she's starting to look at magazines for ideas. I think she's pretty interested in Magaret Brides. Perhaps we will start to look more into the BS after confirming the venue. I prefer to tkae one thing at one time..
lol.gif

My Love Nest is over at AMK. Bought the EC over there. Still waiting for it to TOP. Seems like ages cos we have been waiting for it since Dec 01. But has been driving there almost weekend to look at it's progress. Something like watching ur kid to grow and be good..
lol.gif

Ur budget should be easy to choose from. Merchant Court is what we are interested in but they are very firm on the 38 tables for weekends. They got good reviews on their food, ballroom. Quite good exactly. Pan Pac is pretty standard. Meritus Mandarin is another for ur consideration. I am looking at more of accessibility also. Certainly dun want my invitees to find it a hassle to come to my wedding.
lame.gif
If you really want me to suggest, perhaps Merchant Court is one you should think hard abt.

Hi starz,
yup.. we were together since Poly days. Can that be called childhood sweetheart?
blush.gif

Perhaps it's me. I wanted to wait for the house to arrive first before getting married cos i prefer to have my own roof and also i want to make sure that i am able to "provide" before settling down. I certainly don't want us to worry abt 3 meals and other costs in rushing to settle down. I still address her as fiance in here cos it feels funny talking abt wedding dinner and BS if i address her a wifey.
embarrassed.gif

ok.. will be waiting for your review on Conrad.

I think it's always better to avoid such conflicts. Not to say it will happen, jus a preventive measure. It's not nice to be squeese in between two.. Imagine sandwiching between wife and mother and both asking you to side them.. The thought of it-- Fainted !!
nono.gif
Another thing is you know as "newly-wed" ( dunno can we be still categorise as tt
biggrin.gif
) Of course i would want to have a litle private haven for both of us. Some private and quiet moments to share between two.
embarrassed.gif

Wedding Date not confirmed.. So cannot tell u first.. When we confirm, i will annouce ok ..
wink.gif

Maybe ur hubby mind as well, ut perhaps he just don't show it that much. Guys do need some encouragement as well..
wink.gif

Hi elaine77,
Ok lah.. Right now, she is bz so me doin the work. I am sure if she's free, she will join in as well cos she's very excited abt our impeding event of our life as well but for the work commitment. When i am bz later on and she's free, she will do the same as well.. Got to help each other to make sure that that day is as perfect as possible. Right ??
lol.gif

Seems like a few of your ladies all chose GHA. Is it really that good ??

cary

starz,
yup yup ... think I will pop in one of these days to see see look look - wonder when they will have exhibition booths
happy.gif

aureus

hi all...

this is a 2005 bride here...third post in this forumn..still trying to get the hang of this place... still trying to figure out who's already married, who's getting married in 2004 and who's in 2005

trying to source out the usual stuff...BS, hotel, AD and PS people yadda yadda....one thing i must say..this place really helps out lots...
happy.gif

panggou

I will be getting my keys to SK flat on this coming monday and trying on my ROM dress on the same afternoon. Hope everything willl go fine.

aureus

Hi all,

im a 2005 bride too...posted in the main 2005 bride topic...but yeah.. was supposed to be a 2004 bride, but could not get a hotel...so pushed to 2005...
no BS no nothing done and booked...

greenie

hi alvin, i guessed its considered childhood love in a sense lah..
happy.gif
anyway so nice to hear tt u both survived a long-distanced r/s... hard to find tt now...

ohhh, i already refer my hb as 'husband' liao, though my ILs still refer me as their future DIL to frens...

my Conrad views will come only in after late march after i attend my fren's dinner... u can wait till then?

well, i do envy couples tt can hv some private moements & set up their own homes. too bad we do not hv the luxury.
sad.gif

anyway i hv already accepted this & juz hope everything will go well when we stay tog... there will b conflicts in a way, but juz try to minimize lor.
happy.gif

i think it so juz happened tt a few of us here chose GHA... i was surprised too
lol.gif

greenie

hi aureus, was ur nick named after the bacteria 'staphylococus aureus'? no offence but i think its a cute nick!
happy.gif

so is ur AD fixed?

aureus

hey starz....thanks
happy.gif
yep yep..how did u guess?
happy.gif
must either be a lab person or a doc/nurse??

yep....feb 05...but since no one started a feb 05 section..decided to join the jan 05 grp...didnt want a jan wedding coz i didnt want to lose my final ang bao collection for the year...haha...

when's ur AD? settled ur BS, hotel and PS?

dor

hi ladies
haven been here for quite a while... are u gals getting bridal package? I have not got anything yet except that I have booked my venue and recently i bought my WG. so i m kinda stuck here. who is doin a-la-carte here? care to recommend photographer n makeup artists?

greenie

hi aureus, yah, i used to study on all these bacteria names... its so difficult & i was really angry tt the bacteria is soooo small but they got names longer than most of us!
angry.gif

however, it was only after i graduated & started wkg tt i managed to rem all their names... hahaha
happy.gif
now i noe them by my finger tips... well, sort of lah... not an expert lah..

heeee.... u so funnie, din wanna lose ur final ang pow! 4 us, actually we planned to hv our wedding this ur, but its kinda rushed, so we decided to hv it in jan 05 instead. accordingly to the chinese calendar, its still considered the old yr.. and bsides on the 1st yr tt we married, we can still receive ang pow though we still give.
happy.gif
anyway i din consider so much lah... gettg married more impt than all these minor things... heheehe \clipart[biggrin}

btw how old r u? i am gonna b 26 this yr... old liao lor...

so how is ur prep as well? any BS or dinner venue? pai seh if i asked u a repeated qn coz i am in a few threads and its confusing at times...
crazy.gif
hahahaha
lol.gif

greenie

hi dor! i got my BS liao... its GHA in tamp...

u mentioned u bought ur WG??? from where?
uhoh.gif
u muz hv liked it a lot hor?
happy.gif

wat u mean ala carte? usually our BS will bao kah liao... hehehehe... i hv booked my photogrpaher though. its Nxxx Gxx, the forum dun allow me to use his name leh, so i gotta type like tt. my pkg 4 the AD is $1388. i am still awaitg the actual contract from him.