Yvonne Creative

chobits_lek

Hi meh meh and sinkor...
Ya... was down with viral infection... rest a few days and then fever still din not go down... so get MC again...Actually quite a few things happen during PS la. Will share when I have time to type in multiply.

Mehmeh,
My hubby and I also work out a budget. Also thinking don want do mag style. Hopefully I will be like you... die die stick to the budget.. hahaha...

Sinkor,
You share your thoughts on PS in muliply???

sinkor

Chobits,

Ya..... I (*$&#*)#^@*#@ in multiply liao lor! haha.... but only for certain contact as not so good to "rave" about... will add u in... :D

vinmei

Hi mehmeh,
Yeah! Agreed.
happy.gif

Hi Chobits,
What happened? U are the one I saw at YC during ur PS rite?
happy.gif

chobits_lek

Hi Vinmei...
Ya...Its me... =) Just some hipcupps in the PS. =)

Hi ladies,
Went to select the photos tonite...Was very firm. Selected 36 photos only. But top up for the 2in 1 artwork. Going only to view the photos next month.

sinkor

wow Chobits!

good to be firm..... but u have 36pics to choose huh? so good....my package very little photos only....

Hi Kai & michnlaw,

Will add u in soon..... :D

chobits_lek

Hi Sinkor,
Actually I think I choose quite little. There was another couple also selecting photos, think they top up a lot. My package also not much pics. Actually quite easily can choose the pics as not a lot. Most of them are repeated poses. So I din take. Think you will be able to find some of the photos you like too. =)

mehmeh_lim

hi mich & kai,

Shall add u ladies in shortly..
Kai: I realised i had missed ur request in one of ur email replies! *apologies*

hi chobits,

36 pix with the 2-in-1 style.. I think sthg like what i had done for my album too. I din like repeated posts, afterall it's just HB & myself. No pt so many rite? kekeke

Hi sinkor,

i think most of us who din really negotiate also din get many pix in the package. but tt's a gd sign too! Means their are rather consistent with tt sort of stuff & tt they do not hard sell & give in to our 'bargains'

jodareth

Hi sinkor/chobit,

add me too.. id same as my nick.

tweetytwee..
saw ur AD.. ur EG reali sexy sia.. saw tat in feb bridal fair... R they flexible to let u choose EG last min?
ur red CS oso nice... is it low back as can't view clearly..

angelight

Hi Mehmeh,
I went to choose gowns today. Lots to say. Wanted to be chop chop. Manage to short list 4 gowns within 4 hrs. Was not very choosy with the limited gowns for my size. Was one of the few customers there today.Think they just finished off two weddings on Mon and Tues. Manage to find two OTR WG which are quite nice. One is more like princessy which I like pretty much, similar to the ones I see in mags, white with grey embriodary, inverted M train, nice side view. The other one is more fairy like. It has 'gold-platted' flowers. Like the intricate designs on it, it has a nice back view much like Chobits WG which I like very much. (bulging train-cool). Still haven't say which I choose.
Still trying to look for EG. Will go there again in April to choose. I hope I find one. Otherwise will have to make..
The ODG okay only. Very few of my size ones. The ones I reserve not too bad. I like the huge inverted M train, center of train is lace which is very nice. But the gown is plain in bottom front. There is some small flower emboidary on the top which I like. The other one is worn by a bride in the album which has layered front and shiny beads on top, looks good in photo. Also havent confirm which I take. Hopefully will get to try another two more ODG in April before deciding.
Oh I met Alex today. Like his works very much and F recommend. So, I am switching to him. Make up artist also change to young Yvonne. F recommend also. Saw her works in the recent gown show. Much like my type, natural kind, so I switch to her. Overall quite happy with their service today as I was attended to on time. Wished they had more gowns my size to try though.

chobits_lek

Hi Mehmeh,
You also did 2-in-1 album??? I like the way your album is done. May I know who did the artwork for you? Actually Sky was the one who serve us and he show us a lot of those album which did 2-in-1 and a lot the pics are cut across 2 pages. Din really like that. We just wanted to add some simple artwork in and don have 2 pages and have 3 pics in it.

mehmeh_lim

hihi chobits,

yupz did 2-in-1 for some of the art work & a few pages with 3-in-2.. U get it hor?

I can't recall who did it.. But my mum was with us when we viewed the 'layout' so she gave gd & critical opinions to improve on it. I drew on paper what i wanted change etcetc

hihi angelight!

*waves* haven't heard fr u in a longlong while, almost 'drowned' in work??

Did u take pix of ur fittings?? U must! Really, not for fun only, but to go back & scrutinise if u really like the gowns & if they look gd in pix.. I wld have to go check out Chobits gown again, coz i never heard of anyone terming the train as an inverted M! heheheh..

Maybe to help u decide u shd ask another lady (GF, sister etc) to go down & help give u more honest opinions of how u look in them. Do also consider the venue (church & dinner settings) to see which wld stand out better in those venues

I think u're not tt fussy & u being fair, u shd be able to take more colours! Just be open & let them take out as many EGs for u to try. I'm pretty sure u can find sthg u like. I saw Tatty's pix of the Marina Sq show, quite some lovely EGs, here & there, not all. Sexy but not drama.. In 2005's Style Weddings, YC's EG were not only sexy but some were drama. I rem there was a lovely apple green halter-neck gown with a tulle skirt.. veryvery pretty

Do keep askin for more OD WGs to try.. U're entitled to choose sthg u really like! Dun think the details of the gown wld turn up too obviously in the pix, so u must make sure the silhouette of it is outstanding
happy.gif

Sounds like the MUA & PG stuff, u're quite satisfied huh? Gdgd, one less worry! When do u intend to do ur PS?? What has DY have to say so far?

angelight

Hi Mehmeh,
Paisay dont really know how to discribe-the inverted M-think it is a bad describtion, what i mean is that is two textures in the back,centre a diff texture from the sides. Think can only take photos when I chose 'the gown' right?
Yups almost drowned with work. But now really don't feel like working...Must pick up momentum soon. Lots of work after this week.
Looked throught the 05 style mag but did not see the apple gown you describe. Only saw a gold one with sling (like tarzen) front which looks quite nice.
Thanks for the advice about ODG. Will keep that in mind.
DY was there, he is more in favor of gold gown as it is more outstanding. Other than that not much comments. PS is 12 June.

mehmeh_lim

hi Angelight..

Hehheh, its okie.. We learn all the terminologies along the way
happy.gif

I think can still take pix of shortlisted gowns, unless they are the new gowns for upcoming shows *i think*

Oh i din mean tt the 2005 style weddings mag has the gown featured.. It was at the show held in Taka actually. *sorry* din put it properly...

Gold looks glamorous! Heheh, the tarzan-design huh? Tt's called Toga
happy.gif
I usually find tt one with a prob wearing necklaces/chokers, so i think tt sort of gowns must have dramatic earrings or head-pieces

DY is quite quiet mah... kekeke, if u ask gers, aiyoh, alot of bantterings & comments! Have fun!!

bizz

hi all,

can u all kindly add me into ur multiply so that i can view ur lovely photos?? i'm interested in signing wif YC for my BS after attending their bridal show...their svc is good...esp fengjie n joyce...hehee...do add me in ok.. my id is bizznow.. thanks..

sinkor

Hi tattyhug,

will add u in multiply later :D

Hi mehmeh & chobits,

hope when my turn to select photos, then will able to understand what u 2 talking about 2-1 album! haha..... mehmeh, so that time u total choose how many photos? and top up home many pics? And PM me ur multiply ID lah! haha...

oh ya Chobit, ur PG didnt "serve" u while u choosing pics?

Cheers

chobits_lek

Hi mehmeh,
Ya, I understand wat you mean =)

Hi Sinkor,
Actually he should be there when we go and select the pics but yesterday was his off day. Actually wanted to go Tue, but was told that he will not be around so change to WEd. In the end, still not around.

vinmei

Hi Chobits,
Oh... so did they said anything on the hipcup?

Hi tatty,
They dun really encourage changing gown last min. It is just that I have not decide on my EG lor. So when I choose, it is near the wedding show that they are having. The CS is low back but not as low as my EG.
happy.gif

shyariel

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this thread. I also signed up YC package recently and went for my first fitting. I planned to take photos during the fitting but was told unable to. Please advise whether it is allow.

Thanks in advance.

korisuisho

Hi Chobits,

Hmm.. isn't it nicer when u can take your own sweet time to select your photos?

My PG wasn't really there when I was selecting, and I'm quite happy bout it. Coz at least you would be affected by them on what or how much to take rite?

I went down bout 2 times to select the photos, at my own sweet time..

If you really need advise on which one to get among those similar post, either view and re-view the photos many times, or just someone like Yvonne, FJ or any other PG there lor
happy.gif

yurieve

Hi ladies,

it's been a looooong time since i last came in... any new updates?

i've jus cfmd my ROM date n was thinkin how's the procedure like to choose the ROM gown n MUA?

Hi Chobits,
Can add me in multiply too? I'll like to know abt ur PS experience too... my id is the same as my nick.

thks~!

jojijo

Hello gals,
I've not come in for a while cos I was so busy....Just went for my PS...haiz...

Can I know what is multiply? I want to share my PS experience...I want to read Chobits's experience too..I've talked to my friends who signed up with YC previously and they said they're not very happy too...

I'm not really complaining...my coordinator is good, gowns nice, PG good, Make up artist good..but...something is just not right....

nemo_fc

Hi Jessyjohno & all YC brides-to-be
I'm the one whom jessyjohno mentioned the "unhappy bride" in the forum dated 10 March.

But i wish to clarify on this matter. I'm not "unhappy bride", in fact, i'm happy with the service provided by YC. Indeed, i went for PS on 10 March, but we were both sick & coughing few days before our PS.

We were sitting at the table there, waiting to go for outdoor shootings. At that time, we just had our medicine and it made us drowsy. The weather was hot & sunny that our photographer, Alex even told us to wait awhile, worrying that we can't take it.

Yesterday, we just went to select our photo, it's all turns out very nice.

FYI, I'm in "Styleweddings forum", you may check it out the "good points" of YC.

So hopes the above clarify.

sinkor

Wow Fiona!

u have PS on 10 March and can choose your photos on 18 March huh? wowow! Thats fast leh! i have my PS before you and now still didnt receive any call from anyone yet.... think the PG must be condemn me that even selection of photos also try to delay? Well..... no comment, only can say i "suay"! :D

Hi Jojijo,

Can PM me ur multiply ID too? Want to share my SUPER "Happy" PS with u! ;P

nemo_fc

Hi sinkor,

I called them up to check because they mentioned that the photos maybe really in 1 weeks time to choose. You may wish to call and check it out.

Why condemn you?

jessyjohno

Hi nemo,

glad to see u here. Saw dat u were looking worried dat day.. but din mean to complicate issues

Hi Sinkor,

i was also told dat i can select my photos few days after PS , or perhaps it's due to my urgency? i dunno, but i suggest u call them up to enquiry

nemo_fc

hey, me just reg8ster to multiply too. have added u, jessy..

do add me as well..

Brides-to-be.. do include me so that we can chat. i'm new to multiply. :)

silversky

Hi Sinkor...

U not the latest i guess.. I took mine on 4th March and till now no call yet. I think shd be ready but I didnt call them. Haha...Anyway, not really in hurry to choose the photos.. Very busy with my renovation so no time to chase after the pics...=)

mehmeh_lim

hi sinkor,

i selected a total of 38 pix.. a total of 6 top-up pix were paid, 7 were fr a voucher i got & the original package offered 25 (10R)

hope this helps!

hi chobits,

i was okie with the PG not beign ard.. Pix have been taken & the focus is to pick the best pix we like. Having the PG ard wun 'assist' in the pix selection
happy.gif
heheheh, tt's IMHO

like korisuisho, thot w/o the PG ard, it wld be less stressful too.. But helpful if u need opinion.

hi jacquise,

i think to rent an EG costs ard $600-800? (Maybe it depends on which design u choose?)

velle_koh

hi everyone,

i have just signed up the package with YC...

Any comment about their services and photos?

do share with me...

Thanks lots...
happy.gif

mage

Can add me too in Multiply? I want to know about the experiences as well. Thanks! My id is poohyange.

hi nemo, I've added you.
happy.gif

sinkor

Hi Mehmeh....

so urs is 10R? hmm....so i also can change from 15R to 10R hor? maybe i can consider to get 10R so can get more photos! heehee.....

Cass,

I think is the matter of the PG as maybe yours is same as mine... maybe our PG are more busy....or maybe we are June bride so have to let those BTB earlier than us to choose first :D

Nemo,

I think i will just sit and wait lah.... as not that hurry to go and select.... :D

Mage & Nemo,

I've added both of you in multiply! :D

mehmeh_lim

hi sinkor,

yeahyeah, mine is 10R, coz like tt i can get more pix for the budget i have. moreover 15R i find it too heavy for me to manage. See here & there also my face mah

chobits_lek

Hi Ladies,
Actually I don mind having no PG ard when I selected the photos. But just that when I arrange with my coordinator, she wanted to arrange with the PG around. However, when my hubby and I went, our PG was not around. So comflicting lor...

Something to clarify.... I haven type out my PG experience in the multiply.... think some misunderstanding here... =)

michnlaw

hi all, mich here again
happy.gif
sorry been busy so not coming in to chat n share that often...

i hope i'll have enough nice gowns to try on, fengjie so far ok leh, quite friendly and nice... just hope she stays that way until my gown fitting n ps and ad etc etc...

cause i'm of a bigger size... fatty bride hahaha... so its nt as easy to find n fit into nice gowns as u gals...

yc_mw

Hi all,

I'm new to tis forum.. Would really like all ur valuable contributions. ! of my bestie is having her actual day in Jan'07 @ Rasa Sentosa. SoSo now, we're lookin @ getting the perfect BS for her. DC is one of d few that we're looking at.. So, really appreciate if any of you could let me know wat're the prices of the packages like? My email is [email protected]

mehmeh_lim

hi sinkor,

i think for 20-21 15R, i got 25 10R.. It shd have been stated on ur invoice? Before i signed the invoice, they wrote on the invoice the 'exchange rates'

vinmei

Hi Ladies,

Me went down to YC on sat leh. Although I am already married, I still missed my days there choosing gowns leh. I brought my frens down to see their package.
happy.gif

Then I chat with Fengjie, Yvonne, Michael, Alex & Keno. They still rem me. Actually not too long after my wedding only. hehee
happy.gif
I tot YC have alot of changes leh. How I wished that I could have my wedding later. They had changed their studio recently and employed a man to guide the PG on the lightings effect leh. Michael was sharing with me how he is improving on this & that. So cute guy leh.

I am thinking of going back to take some pics with my graduation gowns.
happy.gif
Still thinking.... Really missed my wedding planning so much leh...
happy.gif
Now feel so lost. But I am busy preparing for my HM. Planning to Japan is really a challenge mann! But its fun! hehee
happy.gif
Cant wait for it...