Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa

O

oct pooh

Hi gals,

Huh....so bad meh Amerline....i quite scared now...coz now our fate is in their hands. Dunno if we r kan jeong or wat dat's y we r more eager in arranging n making sure ebiting is ok...but to the co-ordinators..they might be tinking we r KS....*Sigh

Lucky u gals arranged to meet on the 11th Aug...coz by the time i read tis thread...it's oredi the 4th =) went KL for a short getaway on the weekend dat's y got no time to check the thread. I'm ONZ for the Chat-Chat session....pls count me in!!

wedsoon

Hi gals,
Anyone wants to take a look at the invitation cards? both beige and red as my co-ordinator actually sent me the softcopy of the cards to take a look. Please give me your email address so that I can forward to you.

Seemed that four of us are interested to meet up... vio, amerline, oct pooh and wedsoon

A

amerline

hi ladies,

i got the hardcopy, i can bring it along on our outing.... i am taking the beige one....red one cannot make it....

A

amerline

hi b2b,

sure....when u wanna see? i will be at bugis today and tomolo.....i got no life....i think my life revolves ard bugis junction only hahahahaha

T

tanyp

Hi all,

I will be able to attend as well. But i will be slightly late may reach Cafe Cartel at about 6.45pm o.k.

O

oct pooh

Hi all,

Yup yup!! see ya den =)

Wedsoon,

I wana see the softcopy of the wedding cards leh.....coz my hubby dun get to see it. Can u email me @ [email protected]. Thanks!!

Amerline,

I leave my contact with you hor...so anyting changes to Monday's outing u juz let me know k?

Do u work ard bugis area??

pop

Hi wedsoon,

Can I see a copy of the card too?

Email : [email protected]

Thanks
happy.gif

bonnie

Hey everyone

do you tink that our wedding is on october and we might only get our card end of august...then we start printing in sept..is ti too late?

feel like taking the obiang card....

please advise

wedsoon

Hi Vio, Pop and Oct Pooh,
I had sent you all the softcopy via email....Please check it out.

Hi bonnie,
I thought it will be rush for us to start printing in Sep 03. Moreover, we do not know when is the beige cards coming. From what I know, the co-ordinator also has no idea too..... I am also worried but I have set the deadline. In the event that the beige cards are not ready, I will proceed with the red one.

bonnie

hmm...my coordinator say that she will let me know if by mid aug, she still does not know when the beige card will arrived, i will take the red one lor.

sigh....

Hi wedsoon

so you took your red card and print already? if not , you intend to wait till when?

R

relieved

dear ladies.... dun noe who your co-ordinator is, but I've received my beige cards... much to my relief... all the best...

bonnie

Hi relieved

btw the beige one you received is the three fold or two fold....cos i called the coordinator,. she say it has not arrived yet.

R

relieved

Dear Bonnie,

my beige one was 3-fold, the wedding by the sea one.... I got my cards mid week last week... if your wedding is just round the corner, better start chasing for the cards as mine will take about 2 weeks to complete printing.... have slightly less than 1 month to send the cards, a bit grrrr-ed by this.... all the best!

amerlinelee

hello ladies!!!

i am back!! so today's outing onz right? attendees are:

1)amerline
2)b2b
3)jus
4)vio
5)oct pooh
6)wedsoon
7)tangyp

did i miss anyone out??? so its 6.30pm at City Hall MRT...lets meet outside bodyshop can? lost just give me or anyone abv a ring.

hi bonnie

my co-ordinator is elaine....i will be bringing the cards along today if u all need to see the hard copy....

bleuz

Hi BTB's,

I've not been in this thread for sometime and am glad to see so many brides holding their wedding at Rasa. =)

Had my wedding there almost a year back now and seeing you gals post brings back fond memories. I still remember how stressed out I was with the preps so let me know if you have any questions and I'd try my best to help, yah. =)

Have fun now.....

B

bride-to-be

hi amerline,oct pooh,wedsoon,vio,tangyp

really fun to chat wif u gals...hope tat we will meet more frequently

amerlinelee

hi ladies!

nice meeting all of you! guess all of our next move is to chase for the invites!!!! lets hound all the co-ordinators together!

amerlinelee

Dear Ladies

The 38 club will be organising an outing on 22/8/2003 (Fri). We should be going for a picnic under the stars. Location should be in the City Hall area. Time will be from 6.30 onwards, feel free to register, admission is free. Freebies include laughter, joy and lots of 38 opprtunity plus the occassional mosquito bites!!

Registration extends to spouses and other SB forum ladies as well! Priority is of coz given to 38 club members! Hope to see some good response! u can reply directly to this msg or to [email protected]

P.S. : Food can be included at a nominal cost!

Cheers,
Amerline

O

oct pooh

Hi gals!

was bz all this week...no time to come to thread...Realli enjoyz the chat session...So niceeee to know all of u =)

B

blur blur

Hi all

any one of your collected your wedding cards already - biege color (3fold)?

O

oct pooh

Bonnie,

When will u go down to collect ur cards har?? Btw...who's yr co-ordinator?? I called my co-ordinator liao....she said she'll call me when the cards r ready. Wana go down together if we can arrange the time?? If u can make it lar ;p

Amerline,
My co-ordinator was telling me the cards will be ready by end Aug...but she said she'll oni call me when it's ready. If u can collect by 30th....hopefully i can collect by the time u collect

b_gemini

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this thread but, I've been dreaming & aiming to have my dinner at Rasa eversince I attended my friend's wedding there 2 yrs ago...

Now, finally I might have the chance, cos my wedding's set to be in Nov 04. As much as I would I love to have my banquet there, I have a budget constraint. Can any one enlighten me on what's the lastest pricing and package for a chinese dinner at the pavillion?

Pai seh... Is the pavillion the hall with glass windows which looks out to the sea and has a cafe just outside?

Thank you very much!

amerlinelee

hi oct_pooh,

i shall keep u informed abt the cards....so taking the beige ones as well? when ur food tasting? stress hor?

today my co-ordinator called me and ask me why never e-mail her the menu...her turn kan cheong ahhahahah....1st time..like her panic as well...

O

oct pooh

Hi Amerline,

yup....i'm taking the beige cards....i dunno if i wana go for food tasting a not leh...gota pay 50% leh. my co-ordinator said unless i take 35 tables...if not i can't waive the charges =(

i haven't decide on the menu oso....nid to discuss wif my hubby liao...so more gonna print cards, collect my photo album, go for malaccawedding....so many things to do....my head's spinning liao

amerlinelee

hi oct pooh

thats wat my co-ordinator said oso abt the food tasting but i managed to get her to make it FOC for 10 pple during the discussion. I told her ridiculous to

B

blur blur

Hi

any one of you coordinator is Ethel? Did she send an email to inform u that the your co-ordinator has been change? any idea why is that so cos its ridiculous to join change a coordinator with immediate effect.

sugar

Hi rasa brides-to-be..

Can you all advise if the ballroom is better or pavilion?? do u all think paviliion looks like an ordinary restaurant or would it really look good after deco?? n is there any night scenery to see from the pavilion??

vio

hello amerline & oct pooh....

yah so much things to do - i'm getting very nervious noe...... i stii hv hse reno not started
sad.gif

did any of u gals chk w the hotel printer on the beige card insert? do u noe the cost? how u gals going to do with the 3fold huh? use gold string or glue or hot-stamping.....aiyo very 'ma fan' noe

amerlinelee

hi sugar

i am having my dinner at Pavilion, not sure how it looks like with decor but i trust that Rasa will do a good job. Shangri-la do have a reputation to keep up with.

hi blur blur

than ur co-ordinator change to who?? i this sat going for my food tasting...just confirm the menu, so excited!!

new

Hi all

any one have Agnes as their coordinator? can you all please advise / feedback?

or you all have a coordinator in mind other than elaine and syfaie cos they are not free to be my coordinator.

amerlinelee

so excited, less than a mth to go....anybody wedding in sep? so that i can go take a peek? hehehehehhe.....no gate crash, just wanna check out the deco and stuff.....

printed my cards, finally one thing lesser to do....now left GDL and its all to actual day!!!! lets pray for good weather for each other!

gerlynn

Hi gals..

Im thinking of having my wedding there too...but kinda worry my friends and relatives complain abt the transportation...any complaints u gals receive??? coz last sat i went down to view the wedding and its really crowded n i feel the guests would get frustrated over the parking...

amerlinelee

hi gerlynn,

transport is not on my priority when choosing rasa. if i were to say choose to hold my dinner at raffles marina or changi sports club, transport will also be an issue. if they are genuine and happy to attend your wedding, they wouldn't complain so much.

my frds are okie to the idea, some even booked a room to stay overnight.

gerlynn

hi amerline..

ur frens are so sweet...i hope my frens are like that too...but 1 major barrier is that i only haf ard 15-18 tables..so i have to pay more in order to have it at rasa...do u think its very "bo hua" to pay more??