Noble House

popie

ariesta,
u can ask ur friend to try ritz couture. my friend's sis jus took a package from there. quite good. n the gowns a nice too. she added some perks n ended up around $4K.

wallflower

ohayo snowies! yup, shld be confirmed, going to pay deposit tis wed. its chan from icandovideo
happy.gif
u?

seanray

Hi all,

I have a $800 cash rebate voucher for wedding banquet at Noble House to let go.
No gimmicks is genuine from Noble house wedding show lucky draw prize.

I am willing to let go at $600 neg.

Please kindly contact me @ 97490976, Ray.

snowies

Hi OL, me havn't decide yet, quite a painful decision leh, i'm on a tight budget and yet i like the video from TWP which is way over my budget leh.
sad.gif

wallflower

the wedding paparazzi u mean? ya, they r really quite costly... i oso will go for the better ones (especially atelierX) if i have the choice, but gotta compromise coz of budget...

windcloud03

Hi popie,

Yes, everything went smoothly...from the music to the food...it was good... the coordinator was confident as well since we didn't have any rehearsal...

Regards
A & B

hailstorm

Am also thinking of Noble House as 1 of the 3 selected places. However we kind of do not like the 4 tables that are placed slightly outside the entrance. Any of you able to negotiate with them not to include them? For guest seated in the left extension wing, are they very blocked? I know the right side one is.

popie

hailstorm, we did ask. but the thing is we hv too many tables. so no choice hv to open those tables. one thing good abt hving that 4 tables there is there is no blockage by the pillars. if u hv the tables at the side, 1 or 2 guests per table will be blocked.

windcloud03

Hi gals,

Our website is ready at http://alanbrenda.simplymoments.com

Our coordinator for that day was Gillian. She is the captain and coordinates most of the stuff from the march-in to the food.

My music was Da Chang Jin for the first course presentation. The first march-in was No Me Ames by Jennifer Lopez and second march-in was Shi Jie Wei Yi De Ni by Cao Ge.

Regards
A & B

wallflower

wah A & B, very nice wedding!! u look radiant
happy.gif
NH with the bubbles and balloons, so dreamy... saw sum candles, were they provided by NH?

popie

hi A&B.

wah. nice nice pictures u hv. u also leave house very early for AD hor? me too...

looks like everything went very smoothly. congrats.

btw u opened up the pte function rooms huh? looks like there were some ppl in those rooms hor? u had how many tables?

i think ur AD photographer not bad leh... captured everything very well. =)

kayemoss

Hi A&B,

Saw ur wedding pictures. Just to check, the piano at Noble House can be used? I asked Julia abt it the last time... She told me that its for display! How s the condition like? Was thinking of getting my cousin to play the March in for me!

Thanks
happy.gif

snowies

Hi A&B,

Congrats that everything went smoothly for your AD.

Me just went for my gown selection yesterday, anyone knows which is the latest design? Those that has a gold color belt tied around the waist? or those bubble gown. Headache.

windcloud03

Hi OL,

The beer consumption went over 30litres (which is more than 1 barrel). However, we prepared 100 bottles of red wine but only half was used. As mine was a weekday, thus the consumption rate is not that much.

Regards
A & B

windcloud03

Hi popie,

Thanks, glad that everything went on smoothly. Ours was very early and we have to proceed to our new home by 8am. Thus it was planned to start as early as possible.

Yes, we used the entire hall including the private VIP rooms. In total, we had 50 tables and 2 reserve but one of the tables not used (so 49).

Yes, he captured the shots well but I have not get the album from him yet. Maybe end of the month. He works as a freelance but his attitude and professionalism is excellent.

Regards
A & B

windcloud03

Hi kaye,

Thanks! Yes, you can use the piano if you like. They will arrange for a mic to amplify the volume. However, for us, every of our guests are too engrossed in the food and the background noise was relatively loud. Thus, maybe the guests at the other end of the hall will not be able to hear it. The condition of the piano is average. Looks old but still usable.

Regards
A & B

popie

A&B,

how many tables did u hv in the pte function rooms. i will hv around 40 tables. hope we wont hv to use the pte function rooms without being too squashy.

how about the songs? did anyone from noble house brief u about the things that are going to happen for the evening? or everything on ur own? i am jus wondering, cos the restaurant did not tell us to choose songs for the first dish. or for that matter did not tell us about choosing songs. so i wonder if the first dish must hv a song to go with.

windcloud03

Hi popie,

We used all the tables in the function rooms (8 in total). I think 40 for you will be just nice as all your guests should be able to see the entire stage without any blocking in view.

Yes, you can choose your own songs including the first dish presentation. Actually, we have to tell the NH staff what we need and want so they can provide us. Dun worry, the captain will let you know what to do and whether to have a rehearsal. Try to make the song memorable and spectacular..hehe.

Regards
A & B

wallflower

hi ladies, will NH call us up to confirm the no of tables? less than 6 mths to my wedding (mid-dec) but no calls from them yet... tks!
happy.gif

kayemoss

OL, i think in the agreement with Noble House. They will call you 4 mths ahead to confirm the no of tables. So, I presume they will call you in August.
happy.gif

popie

hi OL,

my AD is next sat. they jus called last sunday to cfm the tables. in between, there was no news from them.

and apparently the banquet manager will only brief the helpers on your AD. but u can go down anytime before to test ur AV equipment, so long as the restaurant is not open to guests.

wallflower

huh... they only called u last wk to confirm ah... gd oso, then i dun need to fret over no of guests 2 early
happy.gif

wat abt food tasting and wedding cards? do i have to call them to fix appts when closer to my AD?

sandralum

Errr OL, Kaye..no leh..I did not receive any calls from NH..

My AD early Oct, 3 mths away. Think I better make appt for food tasting soon..

popie

they din call me for food tasting. i was kan cheong. haha. so i called them instead. if u hv a preferred date better to call them.

sandralum

Hi A&B,
just wish to check, at the end of the dinner how did you foot the bill?

Does NH accept post-dated cheque or cash?

windcloud03

Hi Sandra,

You can ask your parents to help you foot the bill on your behalf. I believe you will be tired and groogy after the whole event ends. We paid through credit card. You can call the cc company to up your credit limit temporarily and tell them it is for wedding. However, you have to pay within 1 or 2 weeks depending on the cc company. It is better to pay by credit card because you can earn points. They do accept cheques, cash or NETS. Our cash is in the hong bao box so we need time to count the cash. Definitely not a good time to count cash at that time.
happy.gif

Regards
A & B

popie

A&B,
thanks. =) am going on leave only on wed. tml. hehe. anyway thanks for everything. cya back here again when i m back from honeymoon. =)

hi sandra,
ur turn next? when?

popie

hi gals.
AD over liao!!! yippie. think all went well. no complains. we had 40 tables and the spacing was jus nice. n it din feel like the place was over crowded. really happy. but 1 down side tho. those tables on the extreme left couldnt hear or see anything which was going on. felt very apologetic for the guests who were left out. else all went well.

sandra ur turn next. =P

snowies

Hi Popie,

congrats, hope you have enjoyed your day. : )
Me now waiting for my 3rd fitting and PS in Sep.
Headache when it comes to choosing gown, i always can't make up my mind.

dolcevita

Hi A& B,

Is your link posted on 14Jun06 still ava?
I had tried to view them but nothing was showing....

Thanks,
DolceVita