My Dream Wedding

blurrygal27

Hi happydisney, it was tedious cos there are too many nice photos to choose and we were trying not to top up too much due to budget.
But the co-ordinator will try to advice us which photos can make it into a story, like 3-4 photos in a page. So must pick those photos you really like.
The layout wise will be decided by the HK office side and we cant view before printing. hopefully it turns out nice like those we saw at the bridal shop.
where u went for photoshoot, local or overseas?

xxcandicexx

Mine is HK pkg which includes shoots at the La Mer yatch.
The album shd be ready by Jul as per Rachel's advice. Finger cross, sit and wait.
Gown picking wise, i was thinking of having it picked during chinese 7th month whereas not much "competition" with other brides in gown snatching. :0P

blurrygal27

icic.. whoa love the yatch.. yea crossing fingers and toes. haha..
oh, 7th month.. hmm dont sound auspicious leh.. since ur wedding is in dec, u can ask them when will there be new gowns coming in.
cos i also ask them and they mentioned april will have new gowns coming in so im choosing in may. better to choose early too cos alot of weddings this yr.

xxcandicexx

they allocated a slot in Jun for me to pick the gown coz they claimed booked earlier better due alot of weddings this year. But it seems abit way early for me to pick it as my wedding is in Dec. Haiz.. Wait and see how bahz coz their collection abit limited compared to HKG studio.

blurrygal27

icic.. ya abit too early if jun u go select cos if u saw a nicer gown after u select will feel sian lor.
when i was selecting my ps gowns i also feel there are quite limited gowns that suit me. hopefully i can find nice AD gowns by may.
but for accessories wise, need to rent right? including hair sccessories?
do you have trial make up?

gzer

can u request the coordinator and PG that u want or is it strcitly not allowed no matter how early you tell them beforehand?

i called to change my appointment for interview. my mandarin is not tt good so i took abit longer to think of words.. i change 1-2 time and requested for coordinator. i isaid try you best,, but she gave me excuse tt i cannot guarantee the coordinator will be availale in case she sick.. so what must u think the coordinator u assign wun be sick or how you know she will be sick.. ridiculous..

felnhc20

Hi i have signed up for the MDW photoshoot package. Can someone share with me how many places can you choose for the photoshoot?

happydisney

Had my photoshoot and photo selection. Share my review
happy.gif

Photoshooting process was really fun and enjoyable! I really enjoyed the whole process, leave all other worries to hubby, PG and assistant. My only worry for that day was the weather, it turned out to be a beautiful day for us! The mood setup for the photoshoot was
happy.gif
cheery and happy, I think the PG & assistant really make a difference. My MUA was also good imo, I like all my makeup and hairdos she did for me.
happy.gif

Previously was very worried I won't look good in one of the gowns, but I think my gown selector is really good, she knows which ones will really look good and right on me. Also helped in my time required to pick gown, although I didn't mind spending more time trying more gowns cos is a fun process for me too. Afterall, how many times can I wear so nice clothes in my lifetime right?
happy.gif
So I will say BTBs, trust them, anything u dun feel right voice out, I am sure they are able to deliver what you want.

Photo selection was a headache, took a long time to choose. In the end, topup a lot. Hubby & I heart pain $, REALLY hope they can pay attention at our fatty areas and photo-edit away, layout will turn out good and achieve the effects and colours we want. We really like some of the effects they had in the sample albums.

xxcandicexx

Hi Blurrygal,
Indeed AD accessories needed to rent from them if you do not have. Alternatively, if you want, you can get some pieces from Chomel (I saw a few nice pieces the other time).
As for Trial MakeUp - Nope, I do not have one coz it's not included in my pkg, neither did I bargain for one which I forgotten to do so a year ago. I got to leave my face in U-Style good care liao (Fingers Cross)...

danrene

Hi Babes, long time no see.. SG Brides also didnt 'emailed' me.. saw new faces also..

anyway I will be going down MDW.. was told my coordinator is Candy.. I think I never hear anybody mentioning Candy before :S

florahunny

Dear gals,my wedding is in Nov. I had taken PS and chosen my phtotos last week. When will MDW call you to choose the AD gown? Cos at the last appointment when i chose the phtotos, they did not schedule an apptment for me to choose the AD gown.

Hi there, tomorrow i'm going down to MDW fro fitting, the person called up my HTB claiming that we are require to pay the full amount tomorrow, but based on HTB's cousin, he did not pay the full amount during fitting. Anyone encounter same problem?

ycailin

Hi Michelle n Rebecca,

Do u mind sharing your package details n cost with me?
Thanks

Does anyone encounter difficulty in selecting a suitable gown?
I'm abit worried about their range of gowns.

potatoland

Hi all... I have a really attractive package from MDW and placed down a deposit of $214 (+gst) deposit with them. This attractive package is only valid till end April(coz they were trying to keep us during e bridal show) thereafter e special items will not be available anymore. However, e deposit is still valid for other ala carte items or for package use.

Reason for letting go: can't decide by end apr as my wedding is next half of 2013 and am thinking of going ala carte

Do pm me asap if interested. Thanx!!

jefflyn

Anyone manage to get back their original unedited photos? I'm not saying bout all photos, just those photo that you selected.

peizhen

Hi,
i am thinking of signing MDW, but would like to ask if any1 know is there additional charges for MTM wedding dress for AD? As i didn't see MTM dress on their package.
Thanks!

ladyreds

hi,
i had sign mdw, and i had my photoshoot and photo selection. i've no good experience with mdw, after see the photo result. the make up, photos really disappointed. i'm very angry too.. My husband is pay about 5k++ for this. But the result is disappointed, for that I just can say mdw spoil my wedding mood. Still have AD to go with them sigh.

danrene

Yiting, in the first place why did you even pay S$5K+..

U guys know I am a very neutral person.. I would say my selection day sucks big time too.. and to the point of tearing. There are so many negativities in the forum and I really wonder if I have made the wrong choice. Well, I chose the BS myself so I still want to put some hope in it. I really dont have the time to update you guys, probably weekends. Seeya then~

kristinlee

my overall experience wif MDW was great =)
PS was done in HK - treated like a princess there.
Gowns selection in sg for AD is a breeze..
guests n relatives was wow by my day gown,KWA and evening gown.
abit hiccups on day makeup coz my lower eye area v dry. so got fine lines.
nite hair + makeup is awesome. no wig was used and she managed to make me look like i got long hair. BTW im a short hair bride. =)
My MUA in SG is Lynn. perhaps u can request for her during yr AD =)

jaslin22

Hi Kristin!

Which location did u chose for the photoshoot in HK? I am having a headache on whether should i choose the yatch or stick to local HK places.

Btw, mind sharing your photos? =D

kristinlee

if u ask me..i will prefer u choose places in HK..
Yacht cant really tell u are in HK coz all u can see is water, trees and yacht..
Since u choose to go hk, so make sure e location u choose really can let ppl see u are in HK ^_^
I chose Mona Lisa studio shots @ Chang Sha Wan + beach shots (wif the famous link bridge)..outdoor location for day shots is @ TST (harbour view) and CENTRAL. =)

jaslin22

OOo.. haha..btw, did you girls took the MV music video package?

Any idea other than the 3-4mins music video.
Do they return us the raw footage also??

ladyreds

hi, about 5k is mean.. my package is $3388(+gst) + $500(+gst) for my gowns (mdw says i'm choose 3 pcs gown that need to top up) it's ok then i pay for top up gown. Mdw give our 35 photos in package. I'm and my husband only take for 10 photos per photo is $70 so total is $700(+gst) Dun't wan take more photo cause the result is no good. But pay about 5k for not satisfied result still feel unhappy and money pain. My PG is Kelvin, and my MUA is Amey.

happydisney

hi gzer, my PG was Jackson. looking forward to see the final product after photo-editing and effects, shall review after I received!
happy.gif

applewei

I signed up for a local package at MDW 2 days ago and paid $1000 deposit. I would believe the package to be a good deal but unhappy with myself after signing up, to the extent of crying over it. Not sure why, maybe coz I was angry and upset with myself for signing up on the spot without consulting my fiance (I was alone). Plus I felt pressured to do so coz of all the hardselling and them keeping me there for close to 5 hrs and refusing to let me go. They didn't even allow me to try on the gowns first. Suddenly keep thinking of all the negative things that could go wrong in terms of gown selection, PS, etc. I know it is close to impossible, but is there a chance for me to get the deposit back? Or can I transfer/sell the package? Coz under the terms and conditions they did indicate that package cannot be transferred. Really need help. Thanks.

gzer

hi, anyone know if it is possible to change the selected gowns for PS after the first interview. signed the "$300 for change of confirmed gowns" though? my first interview is just yesterday.. they wouldn't have altered the dress so soon right?

Hi friends,

Good day to you all. As for your info, i'm a wedding planner which i can help to solve your problem from when you starting to plan until your big day.I've a lots of source which will make your stress away and even will make you save more money in order to spend for something that is not worth it. So,do drop me a mail and i would happy to help with my passion and love
happy.gif
.MY email is [email protected]
Good day!

cherrycheries

Just finished our photoshoot last week! Both HTB and myself were happy with their services and professionalism.

My makeup artist was Elaine. I was feeling quite tired that morning, but she managed to make me feel comfortable while doing the intro and makeup.

I am usually quite picky with makeup and hair, but the entire session was a breeze! Even HTB also was full of praises for the different hairdo.

The transport was a very nice mini-bus, with bread, water and fruits for us.

Our last location was the Botanic Gardens, and the only one with greens and scenery. As it started to rain quite heavily, the photographer didn't want to disappoint us by changing location, he even had to take pictures in the rain!

Selection of photos would be the coming week. Really hope they won't disappoint us! ;p

xiaocat

Hi,

I am interested in getting My Dream Wedding as my bridal shop... can anyone share their wedding package with me?? and advise if I am able to just go into any bridal shop to browse through their gown collection before asking them for a quotation... i am very worried that i sign up with a bridal shop and don't like their gowns...
my email is [email protected]