Master David Tong's Advice Corner (Geomancy and Fengshui)

cmg_consulting

Hi Sally

yes it is ok to try wedding gowns in 7th mth don't worry
happy.gif

Hi Master Tong,

So if based on my bazi it is not so good for me to get married before 2014, I can either:-

1. Take a chance and ROM in 2012/2013 [ after all, how things pan out depends on human actions too and not just based on bazi?? and also, does any of these clash with rats??); or
2. Pray that there is a suitable day in 2014(in which the year clashes with those born in the year of the rat )based on bazi and ROM >> How likely would that even be possible?

Not quite possible to ROM after 2014 as our flat is expected to come in 2014

blurrygal27

Hi Master Tong,

May i know when is a suitable date for ROM for 2012?

Groom: 20 Sep 1983
Bride: 27 Apr 1983

Groom's Father: Snake, 1953
Groom's Mother: Horse, 1954
Bride's Father: Goat, 1955
Bride's Mother: Chicken, 1957

Thank you.

blurrygal27

Hi Master Tong,

To add on for the previous post, the dates for ROM in 2012 prefer to be on weekends.

May i know is it that 2013 is bad year for those born in year of pig, if is for customary wedding will it be ok?

Thanks alot.

smurfyblogger

Hi Master Tong,

We are planning to get married in 2012.
1. Are the below dates good?
a) 3 Jun 2012
b) 16 Jun 2012
c) 17 Jun 2012
d) 22 Sep 2012
2. Is it ok for us to get married in 6th lunar mth, that is July 2012 period?
3. Is it ok for us to get married in 9th lunar mth , that is Oct 2012 period as we understand that it is inauspicious that time?

Below is our information:
Groom: Apr 1979
Bride: Oct 1978

Groom's Mother: Pig, 1959
Bride's Father: Monkey, 1944
Bride's Mother: Rat, 1948

Thanks a lot!

jennng

Hello Master Tong,

We are planning for our ROM on 23/1/2013 and actual day on 26/1/2013. Is it ok?

Groom: Oct 1981
Bride: Nov 1984

Thank you!

cmg_consulting

Hi èµµæ•

If both of you are Rat, then you cannot get married in 2014. U can still do so in 2012 or 2013 (i didn't say you can't get married BEFORE 2014).

If really not possible and you have to get married in 2014, then at least ROM in a good year (2012 or 2013) and hold your customary in 2014 (at least after ROM, your are officially married. Customary is just a dinner banquet). Of course ideally, you should avoid 2014 for both, unless no choice..

cmg_consulting

Hi blurrygal27

The tong shu for 2012 is not out yet, hence i can't choose for you general good dates. Right now, the only way is to use both your Bazi to select.

cmg_consulting

Hi blurrygal27

Ideally all should be done in 2012 or 2014 if one of you is born Pig year.

If really no choice, then ROM in 2012 and Customary in 2013...

cmg_consulting

Hi smurfyblogger

a) 3 Jun 2012
b) 16 Jun 2012
c) 17 Jun 2012
d) 22 Sep 2012 // super bad date for wedding

For rest of the 3 dates above (a-c), all these dates don't clash to any of you. But the tong shu is not out yet, hence i can't check if it is a general good date for wedding or not. Will have to wait till it is out. Right now, the only way and correct way is to use both your bazi to select the dates.

2. Is it ok for us to get married in 6th lunar mth, that is July 2012 period?

Yes. This is pure superstition that one cannot get married in that month. I don't buy it. No such thing in feng shui. But if your parents strongly against it, you still have to please them

3. Is it ok for us to get married in 9th lunar mth , that is Oct 2012 period as we understand that it is inauspicious that time?

8/10 - 6/11 is a bad month/period for wedding. Avoid.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Jenn

Need both side parents animal zodiac signs as well. The tong shu is not out yet, hence can only check for you if that day clashes to anyone. Will have to wait till it is out to check if it is a general good date or not.

Right now, the only way is to use both your bazi to calculate. For 2013, now is the best time to do so as i just started to calculate the 2013 dates and most hotels just open the 2013 dates only, so chance of booking the weekends for popular hotels are pretty high now.

grc

Hi Master Tong,

I need your help to choose our wedding date 12/06/12, 12/07/12 or 12/10/12 is better for us?

Groom - Rabbit March 1975
Bride - Rooster March 1981

Groom's Mother - Pig 1947
Groom's Father - Deceased

Bride's Mother - Dragon 1952
Bride's Father - Pig 1947

Pls kindly give me some advise .
Thank you in advance.

Thanks MAster Tong.

Pardon me for the confusion re not getting married before 2014 because it is not ideal for me - U didn't say it, but rather this is what I am aware of based on my 8 characters...Was trying to piece what I am aware of with your kind advice (So that planning can be done like you advised) that when a couple does the ROM is important because that is when we officially become husband and wife.

smurfyblogger

Hi Master Tong,

Thanks for your advice!

Can we check if 16 sept 2012 is a gd date for wedding based on our information again?
Groom: Apr 1979
Bride: Oct 1978

Groom's Mother: Pig, 1959
Bride's Father: Monkey, 1944
Bride's Mother: Rat, 1948

2. Since it is on 1st day of 8th lunar mth, is it ok to have guo da li in the 6th lunar mth so as to avoid the hungry ghost festival?

Thanks a lot again!

jennng

Thank you Master Tong.

The bazi you mention mean, you need to know both my boyfriend and my date and hours of brith?

Groom: Rooster Oct 1981
Bride: Rat Nov 1984

Groom's father: Tiger May 1950
Groom's mother: Snake Aug 1953

Bride's father: Tiger Jan 1951
Bride's mother: Snake Aug 1953

When will the tong shu out?

blurrygal27

Thanks Master Tong, as both of us are born in Pig year, so is it best to avoid 2013 for our own good? unless we have no choice isit?

cmg_consulting

Hi GC

12/06/12 //don't clash anyone
12/07/12 //super bad date for wedding. Avoid
12/10/12 //bad date for wedding. Avoid

Hence only 12/6 is a 'potential' good date, but will have to wait till the tong shu is out then can check if it is a general tong shu good date or not.

Hope this helps
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi èµµæ•

No worries. Coz for bazi level, yes bazi can also tell you for eg, you cannot get married before 30 yrs old or certain age, else marriage not good etc etc. But this will have to see the bazi to find out
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi smurfyblogger

That is generally not a good date for wedding. Avoid if possible.

Yes you can do guo da li on 6th lunar mth, no problem
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi Anna

Yes you can, BUT they cannot be your jie mei. Otherwise, you have to change to another date that does not clash your jie mei and xiong di as well.

cmg_consulting

Hi Jenn Ng

Yes you are correct. bazi refers to birthday and time of birth. This is part of my consultation service, hence it is chargeable, else will be unfair to my paying clients if i offer it free here, hope you understand

Tong shu will be out sometime this month or probably next month latest

grc

Hi Master Tong,

Thanks for ur advise. May I ask beside the date below which is a Gd date for us to wed for the 2nd half yr of 2012?

Pls kindly advise.
Thank You

Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 1:42 am:       
Hi Master Tong,

I need your help to choose our wedding date 12/06/12, 12/07/12 or 12/10/12 is better for us?

Groom - Rabbit March 1975
Bride - Rooster March 1981

Groom's Mother - Pig 1947
Groom's Father - Deceased

Bride's Mother - Dragon 1952
Bride's Father - Pig 1947

Thank you in advance.

ser

Hi Master Tong,

I'm born in the year of snake and my boyfriend is born in the year of rabbit. May I know which year would be the best for our marriage? 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015?

love_rae

Dear Master Tong

Can check with you if 2012 (between Oct to Dec) is good time for us to get married? Or is 2013 better?

Groom: Rat
Bride: Ox

Groom's father: Monkey
Groom's mother: Rabbit

Bride's father: Rooster
Bride's mother: Rabbit

Thank you very much!

cmg_consulting

Hi GC

12/06/12 - Doesn't clash anyone
12/07/12 - Very bad date for wedding
12/10/12 - Bad date for wedding

Hence only the june date is a 'potential' good date, but will have to wait till tong shu is out to determine if it is a general good date or not.

** Note that tong shu good dates are general good dates only and meant for mass consumption (ie if that day is good for wedding for dog, then everyone (all those born in dog year) can get married that yr..but in real life this is not true). Hence a good date in the tong shu can still turn out to be a bad date if the tong shu date and your bazi are not compatible. The correct & authentic way is using both your Bazi (birth data) to select the dates to ensure that the date selected is specifically good for both of you only, and not for mass public.

cmg_consulting

Hi Serene

All 4 yrs don't clash to both of you, hence any yr is ok. But to check the best year, it will have to be determined using both your bazi. Zodiac signs alone is to generic and cannot determine this

cmg_consulting

Hi Love_Rae

Either yr don't clash to your, so it is ok for both years. But to determine which yr is better, will have to check both your bazi. Zodiac signs alone is to generic and cannot determine this. 2013 might be easier to book for hotels (weekends). Most of the 2012 weekend dates are pretty packed now for most popular hotels.

march0311

Dear Master Tong

Can check with you if 2012 is a good year for us to get married? Which are the months you will recommend?

Groom: Pig (1983)
Bride: Pig (1983)

Groom's father: Sheep (1955)
Groom's mother: Monkey (1956)

Bride's father: Snake (1953)
Bride's mother: Tiger (1950)(Deceased)

Thank you.

march0311

Hi Master Tong,

I have another question. Since it is the 7th lunar month now, is it advisable to purchase or place deposit for wedding bands?

Thank you.

cmg_consulting

Hi March

2012 does not clash to both of you, so it is ok to
hold your wedding, u just need a good date

but to check which year or month is better etc, the bazi needs to be analysed to determine that. Animal zodiac signs alone cannot do that

hope this helps
happy.gif

nykolee

Hi Master Tong,

I wonder if you can give me a quick advise on the following issue.

Previously, a Master has advised my bf and I to step out of the house at 9.15 AM on our AD date.

But, my dad finds that it is a "Xiong" time for the groom to step out of this between 7 to 9am.
However, it is almost impossible for the groom to arrive at 9am and then step out of the house by 9:15am.

Could you advise if 9:15AM is a critical time? Wil it still be auspicious to step out of the bride's house any time before 10am?

Appreciate your kind assistance. Thanks!

cmg_consulting

Hi nykolee,

I have no idea how that master select the date, so it is very hard for me to answer this question.

Generally for fetch the bride,the timing is 2 hrs interval (Eg 7am-9am or 9am-11am). So usually take 7-9am for eg, the groom have to reach your house at 6plus for the gatecrash, step into your house at 7am, fetch you back to his home and complete tea ceremony to his parents by 9am. This will suffice. No need so many specific timing to step in step out and step in again etc etc. U will need a time keeper for this!!!
happy.gif

babylove2

Hi Master Tong,

Kindly advise if 17 march 2012 is a gd date.

Groom - Rat 1984
Bride - Rabbit 1987

Groom's Mother - dog 1958
Groom's Father - horse 1954

Bride's Mother - ox 1961
Bride's Father - dog 1958

and wat's a gd time for fetching bride

Thank you in advance.

plasticdolls

Hi Master Tong,

Please kindly advise if 11 Dec 2011 is a good date for ROM?

Groom - Goat Jan 1980
Bride - Dog March 1982

Groom's Father - 1953
Groom's Mother - 1959

Bride's Father - 1951
Bride's Mother - 1954

Also, if I need to consult you separately for date to hold customary wedding in sep 2012, is the Tong Shu out for that already?

Thank you so much!

mavis_chew

Hi Master Tong,

May I know when is a good date for wedding from Feb to Mar 2012? Prefer weekends (e.g.Saturday)

Groom: Horse (1978)
Bride: Rooster (1981)

Groom dad: Snake
Groom mom: Pig

Bride dad: Rat
Bride mom: Goat

Thanks in advance for your help.

infinity83

Dear Master Tong,

We are hoping to plan a destination wedding in Malaysia in 2013.

Could you please advise us as to when are some good dates for us to ROM and for the wedding ceremony/reception? The ROM can be in 2012 if necessary, but we need the wedding ceremony in 2013 if possible.

We would like to book a Saturday at a hotel and need to pick dates soon before they become booked out.

There is a bit of a problem in that i am a Pig, is this a definite no no for 2013? The groom is of European culture and i don't think his parents care too much about date picking, but my parents care.

Bride: August 1983 (Pig)
Groom: September 1974 (Tiger)

Bride's Father: April 1953 (Snake)
Bride's Mother: March 1957 (Rooster)

Groom's Father: February 1945 (Monkey)
Groom's Mother: March 1947 (Pig)

Thanks very much!

sophieloh

Hello Master Tong,

My Wedding day is on the 9th June 2012. Can you advise if it is a good date?

Groom’s birthday: 20 April 1983 (Pig Year)
Bride’s birthday : 3rd May 1985 (Cow Year)

Also, can I ask you about the Wedding Services that you provide at your website? What is the difference between eternity package and the Wedding Date Selection Package? Will there be a face to face meet up?

Thanks!

gchin

Hi Master Tong,

May I know when is a good date for wedding from Feb to Mar 2012?Can we get marry on the month of lunar new year? Prefer weekends (e.g.Saturday)

Groom: Horse 29 April(1978)
Bride: Rooster 17 July (1981)

Bride dad: Rabbit
Bride mom: Monkey

Thanks in advance for your help.

pyho

Hi Master Tong,

Is the 10 march 2012 a good date to get married?

Groom: 10/12/1968 (monkey)
Groom's dad: 1941 (rat)

Bride: 19/5/1976 (dragon)
Bride's dad: 1933 (rooster)
Bride's mum: 1948 (rat)

Otherwise, can u suggest some good dates in 2012? Preferably saturdays as we're planning to have our wedding dinner in Bali.

Thanks!

cmg_consulting

Hi piggylove

17/3 clashes to Goat, which is none of you. However, will need to wait for the tong shu to be out to check if it is a general good date or not. Now the only way is to use Bazi to check.

fetch the bride will be 9-11am that day
happy.gif

cmg_consulting

Hi l_mira

That date is not a general tong shu good date for wedding/ROM. It clashes to Horse, not sure if any of your parents are horse as i need their birthday to check (u only provide the yr).

The tong shu for 2012 is not out yet. Most hotels (esp the popular ones) for weekend banquet are already full (left mostly the lousy dates) as I've already helped couples select 2012 dates for the past 1 year (yes..last yr this time i've already been doing the 2012 dates and now i've started the 2013 dates). Once the tong shu is out, most of the dates will be gone as temples and layman will know how to see tong shu to select.

Tong Shu dates are insufficient and meant for mass consumption only. Ie generic dates. Bazi dates are selected based on both your bazi (birthday and time of birth), hence it is specific to both of you.

By the way, the bride is born dog yr, hence ideally 2012 is not a good yr for marriage

Hope this helps
happy.gif