Husband offering beer to lady at the bar

Would you allow you husband to go to the bar by himself, and offer beer to other woman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Capriqueen

Hi, Would to do a poll here, since my husband who insisted that buying a drink for a woman who happened to sit beside him at the bar is nothing wrong.
Thank you for your contribution.

Capriqueen

Your husband is the very generous type?
[/QUOT
It’s a friendly gesture. Is he doing it often to many ladies or just occasionally or one only

I am not sure since I don't follow him to the bar. It was on one occasion that I saw him sitting at the bar sharing a jar of beer with a lady. They were having some sort of conversation which the lady pat him on the shoulder in teasing way.

Capriqueen

Your husband is the very generous type?
I think the question is not about being generous or not. But what is the purpose of offering a drink to a lady. He is generous but I do not think he will offer a coffee or beer to another person when sharing table at the coffee shop.

tokidokiunicorn

If the lady is an acquaintance or a friend, why not?? But if the lady is a stranger and he went up to buy her a drink, what does that mean? He might as well treat the whole bar drinks, go kopitiam treat everyone drinks :rolleyes:

Capriqueen

If the lady is an acquaintance or a friend, why not?? But if the lady is a stranger and he went up to buy her a drink, what does that mean? He might as well treat the whole bar drinks, go kopitiam treat everyone drinks :rolleyes:

He said because the lady is sitting next to him.

Catin

He is trying to get lucky with the woman. If not every other day, woman should also men offering free car rides, helping us carry heavy things and paying our meals Liao....:

Last edited: