Husband offering beer to lady at the bar

Would you allow you husband to go to the bar by himself, and offer beer to other woman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Capriqueen

Hi, Would to do a poll here, since my husband who insisted that buying a drink for a woman who happened to sit beside him at the bar is nothing wrong.
Thank you for your contribution.

Capriqueen

Your husband is the very generous type?
[/QUOT
It’s a friendly gesture. Is he doing it often to many ladies or just occasionally or one only
I am not sure since I don't follow him to the bar. It was on one occasion that I saw him sitting at the bar sharing a jar of beer with a lady. They were having some sort of conversation which the lady pat him on the shoulder in teasing way.

Capriqueen

Your husband is the very generous type?
I think the question is not about being generous or not. But what is the purpose of offering a drink to a lady. He is generous but I do not think he will offer a coffee or beer to another person when sharing table at the coffee shop.

tokidokiunicorn

If the lady is an acquaintance or a friend, why not?? But if the lady is a stranger and he went up to buy her a drink, what does that mean? He might as well treat the whole bar drinks, go kopitiam treat everyone drinks :rolleyes:

Capriqueen

If the lady is an acquaintance or a friend, why not?? But if the lady is a stranger and he went up to buy her a drink, what does that mean? He might as well treat the whole bar drinks, go kopitiam treat everyone drinks :rolleyes:
He said because the lady is sitting next to him.