Hilton Hotel

pretz

My dinner is over 3 weeks ago.

So far the comments I got was positive. Good food and services.

Will try to post up the picture when I got it from my photographer.

Hilton is very accomodating. I request for a helper room last minute, and I manage to get it.

Very please with the services that I received.

I use crystal theme with pink roses.

saggiegirl

pretz> u requested for a helper room
happy.gif
that is very nice of hilton to be able to accomodate the request...hmm...u need to pay for it? or they managed to waive it off for u...?

sean_ng

Hi all,
I have the following items for sale from my wedding last Friday.
All items are brand new and only bought few days before my actual day.
Please send me an email at seanngyl@gmail for more details.

1) Martell VSOP, 70cl, duty paid, 8 bottles, $70 each

2) Berri Estates Cabernet Sauvignon, 75cl, duty paid, 22 bottles, $18 each

pretz

Hilton waived off the charge for helper room. Rachel tolf me it was till 8pm.

My jie mei manage take a nap before the dinner commence.

But during checking in, the front counter told me its till next day... But I was too tired to figure out why, which I kind of regret. Cos it will be good if my jie mei can stay for the night.

My wedding is at the Grand ballroom. if anyone happen to come and see the ballroom on the 11 Jan, that is my setup.

Will post picture on my multiply once I have them.

topaz

thanks shan!! i just got a quote from the hotel, should be arranging with them to see the ballroom.. hmm so much good review about hilton
happy.gif

shanshine

yah, jalene.. we paid $4k for the deposit.

Actually I was wondering about the helper's room.. Rachel stated that she can arrange for one for our helpers from 2-7pm if there's an available room. Is that as good as an overnight stay like what Pretz was mentioning.

I remembered during my co's d&d, the hotel also mentioned that there will be a day room for us and we eventually stayed over when the front counter told us its for a complimentary night.

saggiegirl

shan>
happy.gif
i think maybe can check with rachel like a week before (when we are finalising the guest list) ...to check on the day-room thingy... coz i reckon that the rooms will be taken up by other guests too ~

saggiegirl

jalene> that is nice
happy.gif
who u will be meeting up with?

sebastian ng> ya lor...at least 1 thing "off" our minds...scouting for venues is really a headache (and not to mention leg ache...)..

was tinking of meeting up with rachel ard late jun/early jul for wedding cards selection (and printing) :D.... so excited...and take a look at possibly new themes....

chercher

heloo all.. i am new to this...
i juz got my dates not long ago.. (3 jan) i found it very hard to secure a hotel of my choice... coz alot have been taken up
sad.gif

now i am looking at either hilton or hyatt....

freegoer

cherlyn> cuz it is less than a year left le ...
most hotels are booked 12-15 mths in advance le... esp u in a long weekend period

chercher

yup i am aware... so now not much choices...
but was glad that i managed to shortlist these 2... going for viewing tmw at hilton....

chercher

saggie>> oh i see... whens ur big day?? btw.. u know how much they charged for fine?? any room for negotiation for free wine for every table?

juztea

Hello! Rachel just sent me an email on wedding cards.
Wedding cards selection is from Yovell.com, seems like there are only 6 designs to choose from. Hmmm....

dardevilet

anyone know what is the age limit for baby chair at wedding dinner? And baby chair is not part of the table of 10 right?

I am thinking of asking if VIP table can be 12pax.. any one has this in Hilton?

shanshine

Chercher: As we are doing our own favours & cards and forsaking some other perks, Rachel threw in the extra night for us. But we will be checking out on 3rd Jan 10 afternoon. haha!

Only: Rachel has mentioned that they are changing the card supplier. Maybe you can expect some changes.

seb1816

haha... women can go in n out of the kitchen then is worth marrying ma... thats why i let her show her ability. haha

saggiegirl

shan> huh?? u never see the actual contract being signed off?? errrm... last time when we went down in june...i remember that i saw june's signature on the contract, and hubby signed off as acknowledgement...

shanshine

yeah, precisely! Actually I noticed but I'm not sure if it is supposed to be sign off since her name is there, just no signature. Now I think back... I feel its safer to go back and sign but I don't want to look so petty over such things.

classicbaby

Hi All
I had my wedding on 16 Jan 09 at Panorama room, level 24.

Everything went perfectly well.
My coorindator is Jeffrey and he done a very good job.

The food were highly praised by my guests.
The Services were also good. No hiccup.
We don't have any issues with car park. All my guest managed to park in Hilton itself.

Well, Hilton is indeed a very good and prefect choice.

I have uploaded my pictures @ multiply..id classicsilver..who are interested to view