woohhh... peg.. cool! take a pix of it ya!! best is one before u put into the oven (so that i hv a better idea) & the after Yummy result....
Just to share a simple fare :-
Stir Fry Spicy Shrimps
(always a hit with the elderlys)
1.5 lbs of large fresh water shrimps
Dried chilies (10-12)
Extra virgin olive oil
Dried sliced garlic
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
half tablespoon of vinegar
1 tablespoon of water
half tablespoon of sugar
half teaspoon of corn starch
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of rice wine
1. Remove shell and de-vein shrimps.
2. Add salt and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Heat wok or pan and then add olive oil.
4. Stir fry green scallion, dried sliced garlic, dried chilies and peppercorn for 3-4 minutes. 5. Add shrimps and stir fry until red or 70% cooked.
6. Add all remaining sauce seasonings and stir gently until 100% cooked.