CHINESE SOUP RECIPES

ckw1011

eh, siao bo scan & post here ... u all go look 4 YESTERDAY's my paper and find lah. refer to ah pink's post, she has pretty much gave the story away liao, v easy 2 find. anyway, i dun hv the article w me right now either.

wah biang sch, i still didn't rec ur email leh.

pinkbunny

This one very good. My department the phones all can interlink so we can pick up each others calls. I'm alone now cos the whole department thinks it's public holiday or something.

So I hear the phones ring one after another so I thought ok la maybe better pick up in case someone is trying to reach us urgently. The lady on the line is from our call centre saying "hello pink, i'm looking for your boss but he's not around". At this point I'm super pissed liao. If he's not there, do you think that calling other phones will help? So I suan her "Ya, he's not at his desk, nor at mine, or any of ours. And I can't rub a genie in a lamp to make him appear". Fed up sia

skylar

Morning babes!!

Wahh.. PINK on papers ah!! wat is My papers?? Newpaper I got lah.. My paper dun hv leh.. LINA.. CAN U PLS DO SOMETHING in return to all the gan tang pixs we have done for u!! Scan & email to us la..DUN BE LAZY!!!

Levynn..
what happened to ur boss? disturbing ah. .. oh no.. kekke.. today is Fry Day!! YEAH!!

levynn

aiyah... stooopid boss la. like i said, long story. next time tell u all. a bit like those drama serial script. now i understand y pple always say 人生如æˆï¼Œæˆå¦‚人生.

skylar

Lina,
papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers.. papers..

Levynn,
oh liddat ah.. then we both can combine our script book & send to Jack Neo liao,.. whahaha..

ckw1011

WAH BIANG SKYLAR *^%&$#&^$#@ nabz, check ur email LAH!!!

ah pink, try reading it w the fu2 hao4
ren2 sheng1 ru2 xi4 xi4 ru2 ren2 sheng1

skylar

Ohh I saw the Fen hong xiao jie already!! kekeke..lips red red ah.. whahaha.. Bag also bigger than others hor.. kekeke..

gam xia Lina!

skylar

babes,
u all got any lobangs for those chinese sinseh in chinatown?
my colleague just fell & seems like she had a really bad sprain.
URGENT!!

ckw1011

oh dear skylar, sorry, just saw ur post.
not sure if u managed 2 find any chinese sinseh, got no lobang, but juz went to ma kuang website & found tt they hv two branches near Chinatown and one in town area:

BLK 21 Ghim Moh Road #01-201 S'270021
Tel:64663689

Blk 163, Bukit Merah Central, #02-3603 S'150163
Tel:62725953

290 Orchard Rd #15-10/12 Paragon, S238859
TEL: 68369646/68369646

hope ur col will b ok

skylar

Lina,
ohh she went liao, got 1 of my boss to drive her to the nearest one - Amoy there got a TCM so called but not sure wat izzit.. she gone liao..

She had a really bad fall when she just slip & fell butt on the flr on the road just now.. & her feet was spread in a very awkward position. poor thing hope she is ok man!

pinkbunny

skylar, from my experience, and another colleague, i really urge you to bring her to angmoh doctor first. in case there's a fracture, then rubbing will make it worse. also, my ankle, i was told to leave it alone and just ice it. cos rubbing will make it worse.

ghim moh block 21 is near my house, lina!

ckw1011

wah biang ah pink, u scared pple dunno where u live, si bo =p eh, u muz b v excited now abt sun ... muz pop champagne 2 celebrate =)

levynn

wah... seems like everybody zuo boh this afternoon hor... weekend mood liao ah? i juz finished my mac late lunch.
happy.gif

schnauzie

hey i just saw ah pink on paper! heh now i must go home n dig out all my shoppin bags liao..forgot i throw until where liao ;( ah pink - ur lips look v red..lina very li hai..like tt also can spot u...but anyway i cant read chinese papers.

skylar

Ya lor.. now all weekend mood ah.. wei, let me recall to you all this real life incident ah.. then u all tell me if it happen to u wat will u do ok??

Mom & I were in the mrt, then it was very packed and full of pple, u 2 were standing then there is another pair of mother & daughter sitting down at the 2 persons seat, they are getting off, so they stand up, but there are alot of pple getting off at that stop so u & ur mom tried to move aside for them to get out but its really too crowded (u all will know wat i mean when its really packed rite?) then the mother look at ur mom & shouted SIAM LAH! ur mom is shocked, then she kinda shove ur mom aside..

then ur mom say to her wait awhile lah, everyone is dropping off mah.. all these while the daughter is quiet, the mother shouted SIAM again.. then I got pissed & shouted at her.. TAN LAH.. GUA SI MI? then when they step out of the train, the mother still stand outside & stared at u.. U stared back, then the mother showed u the middle finger, all these while the daughter is like giggling & dare not look at u & ur mom.

Wat will u all do?

yongee86

i'm back! anyone miss me bo???????

super tired.. wanted to zz on airplane but can't. got 2 koreans little gers sat next to me and keep practise their little english on me. 6 hrs leh.. can die.. they r v cute lah, but auntie here needs to zonk out lor.. i woke up at sg time 4am to shower n to go to airport lor..

skylar, i wun show the middle finger.. i will juz scold her in hokkien including the daughter in super very loud voice to embarrass them.

schnauzie

sky - so wat on earth did u do?

er actually if it happen to me i also dunno but i think when she try to shove my mum tt time i will have shoved her back n ask her to keep her hands to herself or charge her for assault.

ant - u so motherly ah hehehehe i know i hate it when i say tt/ so wat did u all tok abt? did they teach u korean?

skylar

Wahaha.. Ant..
u nv add liquer to their kimchi to make them zzzz ah.. kekek..

SCh..
got lah.. when she shove my mom that time, i got push her away lah of coz then i bring my mom to the other side of me, further away from her..
wat i did was I just show her the middle finger & shouted.. nabz CB! Siao lang!
whahahaah...

then my mom also laft.. then the train door shut but I felt super paiseh inside lor but I dun care.. then the others inside the train also tell me some pple are just liddat.. rushing to get out ..

but I was really shocked leh when she show me the middle finger.. i mean she is auntie leh.. if she is a driver ah.. i think she would have died long ago liao..

the dumbest thing is that after she show me the middle finger she shd just look away liao & not look at me again, coz if she does she is just giving me a chance to show her back! whahahaha.. DUMB ASS!! After I show her the middle finger & "choor" her, I immediately look away.. whahahaha.. will not give her a chance to show it to me again man! whahaha..

pinkbunny

wah... i'm really trying to put myself in the situation and think...

maybe i'll say to my mum, but loud enough for the CB auntie to hear 'ma, let's go, don't care about such siao lang'.

my ah bu always tell me if you can't stand what people do to you, don't do back to them. don't cheapen yourself by stooping to their level

but i would love to show middle finger :D

ok babes. have a very nice weekend! OT again today for me. sigh.... can see sunset from my window

pinkbunny

morning babes...

yesterday collected key! first time alone in the flat without contractor, parents, agent etc :D

so funny when we met the contractor, he immediately went to our store room (we going to hack down) and drew what i thought was a BIG KUKU BIRD. then i scold him. i said 'eh just cos we going to tear it down, doesn't mean you can vandalise our house you know'. then he blur and said 'err actually it's a HAMMER'

kua kua kua..... haha

super sleepy. last night slept at 1, trying to decide on paint colours. yawn...

pinkbunny

eh? why you say i'm being possessive leh? cos i thought our contractor was drawing a kuku bird on my wall? err... wouldn't anybody else be shocked if they thought it was a kuku bird? i mean, what if my PARENTS saw it?

and if i don't keep to reno schedule, i got nowhere to stay after my rent lease is up (i only have till end may) so no choice, have to make sure things to as planned. parents place no space for us to bunk in for a couple of weeks!

schnauzie

heh..dunno i will just let them draw coz normally they will scribble works tt need to be done, measurement etc on the walls mah..anyway u r doin a new coat a paint ? heh..u tell the uncle if he wanna draw a hammer draw it at an angle..so look abit like those opposition party logo..else will mislead your imaginative mind lah hehe

jengcc

hi ladies!
sch, i tried the ging bao chicken..
a bit salty n too sweet..
i nv use breast instead i use 12 pcs of fillet then i x accordingly 2 fillet: 1 breast
think will try again n add in more colour..
red/ green capsicum
happy.gif

also cook bak ku teh, add the squash white pepper seeds..
super shiok n spicy..

and the tao gay also i try but i think my giam he not giam enuff..
next time i go market buy maybe more solid but over all the tao gay is nice..
sorry forget to take pics to share :p

pinkbunny

the thing is i didn't know he had to draw on my walls la basket. that's why i was shocked!

later if i go to the house, i'll take a pic to show you gers. it's REALLY like a kuku bird!

good job, JL
happy.gif
btw when i do bak kut teh, i add white peppercorns, but don't smash them

jengcc

pink, i usually c my granny the all will crush then throw in then the taste/ smell is shiok one lor..

btw, its a norm for contractors to draw on walls..
imagine my ID draw on my walls to show me wat he will do..
u will c alot of nonsense one..
*close one eyes lah*

levynn

that time my contractor also drew a lot of things on the wall, esp the air-con man. use this big fat pencil to draw where all the pipings will b. made me also feel like drawing on the wall.... haha...

pinkbunny

hey hey wait. i think you all misunderstand. i don't mind that they draw on the wall to show me what they will do but i didn't know that they will do it, THAT'S why i got a shock. and because i didn't know, seeing a kuku bird is lagi more shocking. get it?

schnauzie

haha ah pink ..we got it ..heh...btw where's sky n lina?
btw have u gone shopping for light fitting, basin, fixtures and stuff?

eh u all saw the pic? i tot it was quite well taken..meimei