CHINESE SOUP RECIPES

ckw1011

me here lah, all u notti babes teasing poor ah pink no end abt the kuku bird, tsk tsk
ah pink, me sayang u.

ya, where's skylar today?

jengcc babe, i'm juz asking this out of curiousity, do u cook everyday? cos u v kuai & hardworking in trying out the recipes posted here. good girl =)

sch, the foto i saw from my screen looked very blur. & hor, is it juz one foto or the whole album? coz cannot click ...

jengcc

lina, no lah.. i where got so kuai..
i only cook once a wk cos by the time i go home oredi 7+ liao n also sometimes hb off work earlier then me so no pt..
i always cook on weekends.. jus that now every wkend cook getting sick of my own cooking..
my hb also very picky eater..
so try n error lor..
to me is interested must try..
nv try nv tatse nv know..
at least try liao not bad but too giam then next time modify again lor..

pinkbunny

yo! at home liao and my dinner is being cooked liao. envy bo? keke.

met up with uncle electrician just now and thankfully the photo of the kuku bird is still there. nah! look like not?

474338.jpg

ckw1011

wah jengcc, always cook on weekends very hardworking liao. ok, next time u cook nice nice dishes, then post pix here 4 us 2 c.

whahahaha, ah pink, the foto looks like hammer lah. u ah, now i hv 2 agree w sch tt ur mind too imaginative liao, whahaha. eh basket, u eat snake until so hiong go home so early!!!

pinkbunny

aiyah guys, it's not that i'm a "se po" hor. i had absolutely no idea what he was drawing and that was the first thing that came to me, being one of the most common images for vandalism. now knowing that it's supposed to be a hammer, of course it looks like a hammer to me now la!

skylar

Morning.....babes.....

Pink,
ur mind corrupted lah.. wat kukubird?? u ah.. kekeke.. see Aqua also think its like a hammer lor.. kekeke...

Ant!!!!!
missssssssssssssssssss uuuuu.........

skylar

Hey Aqua..
how are u... wahh.. nowadays the weather super hot man!! can faintz ah.. btw did u went for the dunno wat opening of the court last sun? saw Emcee there .. kekeke..

ckw1011

aqua, fine fine. hey, how's the little one doing? if i dun remember wrongly, now u've a prince & baby princess right? =)

aquarius_888

skylar, no did not go...too hot lah...cannot stand the heat lately...

lina, ya I have a prince and a baby princess. baby is fine...when is your turn? wuakakakak...blame skylar cos she said it first...*scram*

emcee

got a feeling that someone mention abt me here .... so come and take a look ... hahaha

yeah... that day very hot and I still need to be under the hot sun ... chao ta liao ...

skylar

Basket Lina, if ur really due on 31 Feb ah.. then i tink u will expire liao leh.. whhhahaha..

Emcee..
wahh.. u really got "eyes" here ah! whahaha... chao ta liao u still see u take the camera ka cha ka cha whaha..

Pink,
now I am thinking of u wearing a kuku bird hat leh..w hahaha....

aquarius_888

lina, wuahahahah 31 Feb!

Emcee, your ears itchy right? kekeke

skylar you all must careful what you all say here wor...cos got spy here...kekeke

emcee

Aqua
yeah... a bit itchy lah ... ahaha

skylar
not got eye lah ... i long life one... u mention me ... i will appear ... the ka cha ka cha for my report card one lah ..
and also hor, i looking at brighter side, lina annouced factory official opening may 07 lah ... hahaa

skylar

Emcee..
u say lina factory opening ah? u wait long long ah... wahahah...

Aqua..
ur rite man.. that Emcee hor, really got spy one leh.. scary... kekek..

babes here,
anyone of u interested in book scrapping bor? thot we can have a mini gathering with 1 of the teacher to come over to teach us.. it will be fun i reckon! how??

skylar

Levynn,
we sooo cute & lovely... where got scare pple away one? kekeek.. think its quite cheap lor.. maybe ard $30+ i guess not sure ah.. then bring along some pixs & we can walk away proud owners of our creation mah...

Lina..
u very kns leh.. not creative one... come lah..

jengcc

u gals also like book scrapping?
i no pro but jus like to cut a bit here then stick a bit there..
nv really buy those cutters or materials to do nice nice..

pinkbunny

morning babes! something wrong with our thread again today.

this morning was talking to colleagues about A&W... singapore no more liao ah? JB got?

levynn

good morning!

pink... i think JB stil got A&W. y?? u miss the curly fries?

lina... u dun wan to do scrapbooking?? then u b there to b the tea auntie?? *scram*

skylar

Morning all!!!

A&W!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! but no more liao.. still remember i think they are the first fast food that employ all the handicapped staff..

Levynn..
good idea hor! whahaah.. it will be fun leh... i guess.. coz i think if got 6 or more then can get the teacher to go over to anyone's hse mah.. fun? kekek...

Lina..
u so bad one .. wanna jia liao somemore.. hng!!

levynn

eh... divert fr topic a while... anyone knows how to get rid of moulds on a bag? my fav evening bag got moulds leh. white patches... me so sad. tried to use dry cloth, damp cloth... everything still there. still can b saved or not??

skylar

levynn...
ur bag izzit leather?? try to use those leather polish if it is.. usually it will clear off.. after u wipe with those leather lotion liao then sun it.. shd work..

unless of coz if ur bag the mould already grow "moh gor" come out then i duno how to help u liao.. if not dun waste lor.. cut the "mor gor" off to cook lor.. whahahaha.....

pinkbunny

not sure leh levynn, sorry, but i also got that problem.

SKYLAR! what cut off to cook! so nonsense you.

ok since on the topic of bags, how do you girls store your bags huh? i got so many big one, small one that i don't know where to store NEATLY. sigh

levynn

skylar... last time i check, no "moh gor" yet leh. if got, i cut down then sell to u when we meet up at schnauzie's place. heh.

btw, my bag not leather leh. i also dunno wat material. hm... think no hope liao. *sob*

skylar

Levynn..
YUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS... gam xia lor.. u can keep ur "moh gor" to urself ok!!! me not into moh gor one! if no hope liao then really no choice le ba...

Pink,
okok.. u very NEAT ah.. steady!!

ckw1011

yo, time to change topic liao. this "moh gor" topic is YUCKS!! thks 2 skylar lor, DUH

ahem, ladies, i juz did a check & comparison on the prices for health screening packages (cos getting old and kiasi liao, want 2 go for one of the packages later this year). if any of u r interested, ntuc healthcare & raffles medical r priced the lowest, packages r similar except that ntuc's advanced package inc cancer markers & raffles one does not. union members get 2 enjoy special disc.