CHINESE SOUP RECIPES

levynn

good morning babes!!

heh... thanks for all the compliments.

ant... will keep up the cooking. but most probably all the simple dishes la. not to your "level" yet. hehe. btw, u didn't cook these days?

levynn

lina...

that time u booked for our outing at the carousel, how long b4 ah? n u know the timings of the high tea n dinner? not stated at the website leh.

ant_sanma

ohaiyooooooooooo...

nowadays, only cooked very simple fish porridge or beehoon soup for parents to eat (for more healthy lifestyle for them). so never snap any pics lor.

ckw1011

eh levynn, tt time i kiasu leh ... as soon as our outing was cfm, i called 2 book liao. but if not, one to two weeks in advance shld b gd enuf i reckon. i forgot e timings already, sorry.

levynn

good morning!
happy.gif

lina.. 1 or 2 weeks? aiyah... ok la. will try for this weekend. heh.

levynn

good morning!

oveydovey... eh... sorry, can't answer your qn. me not too sure. but if u dun mind buying those pre-packed ones, i think most chinese medical shops have all the uses of different soups on the packets. or can ask the person at the shop.

oveydovey

levynn (levynn) , nah dun apologize .. ya i bought the prepacks before at YU REN SHENG but it seems not strong enough leh ..

today i bought water cress and spare ribs going to make 西洋èœæŽ’骨汤 later

bubblepearl, googled and found this
<mix>
什锦水果汤
原料:苹果200克,梨200克,橘å­.è‘¡è„.桂圆
适é‡ã€‚

åšæ³•ï¼š1;先把苹果,梨,橘å­ï¼Œè‘¡è„,桂圆
去皮。
2ï¼›å†æŠŠå®ƒä»¬åŽ»æ ¸ã€‚
3;放锅加入2.5斤水,放入水果烧开åŽï¼Œ
用å°ç«ç‚–1å°æ—¶ã€‚

Another one that's cooked by my dad .. i dun really like it cause the fruits go really soggy haa ..

<苹果雪耳清润汤水>

æ料:
苹果 1个
雪梨 1个
雪耳 20克
瘦肉 4两
å—北æ 少许
ç› å°‘è®¸

制法:
1. 雪耳浸软,洗净,剪去硬脚。
2. 瘦肉洗净,备用。雪梨,苹果去皮,切å—。
3. 把雪耳,苹果,雪梨,瘦肉放入煲内,以武ç«ç…®æ»š30分钟,å†ä»¥æ–‡ç«ç…²1个å°æ—¶ï¼ŒåŠ ç›è°ƒå‘³ï¼Œå³æˆã€‚

oveydovey

anybody know if can drink red dates longan tea for post preg woman ? and attached is my soup of that day hee

any other remove "heat" drinK ? i read some website saying people who work overnight shud nt drink LIANG TEH .. anybody heard that before ? Sayin that rather than LIANG TEH shd drink TEA like .. GOU ZI CHA .. JU HUA CHA ..
545544.jpg

ckw1011

hi oveydovey, nope, hv not heard of e saying tt pple who work overnite should not drink liangteh. i always hv tis understanding tt whether or not 2 jiak liang depends on e "state" of one's body. i guess if u take in moderation (e liangteh i mean) is ok, juz dun take too much.

the red date qn i dunno at all. think if u're really worried, it's best 2 check w e gynae

friends78

Hi ladies

Need your advice. Thot of cooking seafood soup tonight, how to make the soup base like those type that 'Zhi Cha' stall selling wan. Thks.

levynn

my dinner tonight... baked cheesy potatoes.

548856.jpg

lina... these days really bo lang in here. anyway, me in the end never go carousel... heh.

skylar

Morning all..
kekeke.. Levynn now ur turn to be 24 xiao lao bor liao lor.. kekeke..

how is everyone? really quiet till i cannot find the thread ah..

skylar

Ant,
kekek.. no more recep stories liao.. opps... forgot to update u all, she had been sacked! kekeke.. for nearly 1 mth now.. whahaha.. so now its heaven after hell.. kekeke..

levynn

skylar...
no 24 xiao la.. sometimes becoz ah lao not home for dinner then i can experiment mah... haha...

wah... n your recep is gone liao. hmmm... so now no more gossips eh? so where she go?

ant_sanma

ohaiyoooooooo...

lev, no need to be shy shy lah..

skylar, oh, finally she got the boot out.. what happened? what has finally let your bosses do this? then all those $$ she owe the company how to settle? darn, no more entertainment for you to bitch about.

skylar

morning all...

Levynn,
not when ur hb ard then u experiment one meh.. ekkeke.. joker leh u.. then he not ard u experiment on urself ah.. keke.
as for my recep, i m not interested at all man..
u want me to give u her hp no.. whahahaha

Ant,
thot i told u all liao last time mah.. keke.. she was being asked to go on the spot lah.. lagi best but of coz all these was done behind her back that we already got a new replacement for her.. so the day she left, the new gal came on the next.. kekek.

ok lah.. last story for u all ah.. how she left so disgracefully..

she came in late as usual then best is she was on mc the day before so when she came in she was complaining to me about her having no $ no hse to stay etc so like usual I kept quiet.. then best is she went into my ofc mgr room to ask him to endorse on her mc claim but it is quite a bit, close to $60 for common flu then she went on to tell him that she got no hse to stay etc.. in another words want to borrow $$ ba.. so my ofc mgr ask her into his room &amp; tell her that we are not able to help as this is her own prob. We have already done our best to help her in everyway we can already..

then she started to raise her voice like say huh.. ok lor.. if u dun help me then i go hang myself.. I was lafting outside when I heard that.. keeke.. who in the rite mind will say such things.. then he tell her off as in today is her last day, gave her the ltr &amp; ask her to leave after today.. kekek

she was totally shocked lah as for the bal $ she owe the company, we did it in a way that we dun give her chance to go CASE etc ekke.. coz since we lay her off (by rite due to her incapablities, we dun need to pay her extra mth) but we still gave her that 1 extra mth &amp; deduct the $ she owe us from there.

then she still want to yaya papaya come out of the room dare not say anything to me.. then ltr still dare to tell me that she dun feel like working anymore so today might be her last day she want to take a break.. wahahahaha..

so i really buay lunz liao then i tell her off huh? u want to resign? u sure? I thot it was discussed &amp; agreed across the board to sack you already? was there a change of plan? impossible wat! whahahaa..u shd have seen her face stone white there.. then I told her, why its high time u leave also coz u r totally not contributing.
She went on to yaya say now very hard to find recep one.. so meaning we will be w/o one for long but i told her that huh? no leh.. alot of gals come for interviews leh.. &amp; we also accepted one liao she will be here tmr anyway, there will be no lapse of work since we decided to sack you.

Then end of the day, I demand that she clean up her desk, clear off her pc, I check on every single thing &amp; ask her to throw away all things that belong to her as I will then teach the new recep on her basic skills.. whahah.. then my old recep became dumb for the rest of the day. kekek..

end of story..

ckw1011

good evening babes!

good riddance to bad rubbish,
well skylar, beta late than never.
finally, e mgt hv done e right thing!

levynn, e baked cheesy potatoes look abit like carrot cake. maybe u shld cook carrot cake next?

ant_sanma

yoz..

cooked dinner and dessert on today.

dinner:
braised pork &amp; chicken wings, stir fry bitter gourd, sambal fish and cabbage soup.
551737.jpg

dessert: bread pudding
551738.jpg

ant_sanma

ello.. greetings from tokyo..

overdovey, i used pork belly.

lina, post the recipe to u when i'm back in sg k. remind me if i forget. recipe is at home lah.

levynn

good morning all!!!

wah... nobody came in here since Mon ah.... all busy?

the HEAD here leaving liao... so really bloody busy this wk. all last min work... plan wat farewell thingy today... then Mon juz officially start to work on it... stupid pple...

skylar

Morning all..

Wahhh. Ant, u reply from Tokyo ah.. steady leh u.. so when u gonna be back..

Levynn,
bor lang lor.. kekeke..

ant_sanma

yoz...

here's the bread pudding recipe just for lina!

ingredients
8 slices of bread
marmalade
butter
4 eggs
2 egg yolks
575ml fresh milk
575ml cream
200g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence

1. trim crust and spread marmalade and butter on one side of bread.
2. cut diagonally across each slice of bread to make triangles. arrange triangles in a buttered ovenproof dish, overlapping the slices slightly.
3. beat eggs and sugar in a cake mixer for 2 min until thick. heat milk and cream until juz below simmering point. pour into egg mixture and beat until well combined.
4. pour the custard mixture over the bread and soak for 30 minutes.
5. preheat oven to 160 degrees and bake in a bain marie (ovenproof dish placed in a larger dish of water) for 45 mins or until pudding is just set.
6. when about to serve, sprinkle some icing sugar or cinnamon powder on top.

ant_sanma

ello...

cooked dinner n dessert last night.

dinner: bacon n mushroom pasta with duck slices.
dessert: brownie

555712.jpg

555713.jpg

lev, it is best to buy coach tickets in msia.. cheaper.. or else, buy one way ticket to genting from SG, then buy the one way ticket from genting to sg in genting..

skylar

morning all..

Levynn,
Bintan ok lor.. not that good leh i feel.. if u go during Dec ah.. quite a rainy season leh..

for coach to Genting ah.
try Konsortium or the Transtar, try the 1st class one..

levynn

wah... ant... your brownie looks delicious!!!!

actually planning to drive up... but worried ah lao not enough rest... so now dunno to get coach or not. some more not many seats left liao...

spongme

hi hi, gals! Happy 2008!

where's everyone? I miss you all lah!

Does anyone have a nice recipe for cooking chicken with chinese mushrooms? Please share can? Tq...