Catholic Advice Needed Please

celtricia

demure.. sorry if i did make u panic.. hehe.. hope ur FH's gd fren's printer can help u too.. Enjoy ur wedding preps n do let us noe if u nid any help..

Cheers!

demure

hi celtricia

thank u so much for your help!

guess wat? my church printer just sms me to tell me she had just emailed me the format for the church invite cards. I sms-ed back to ask her whether her computer virus is resolved n also told her how I'm losing faith in her etc etc. she assured me tat her computer problem is solved n she will do her utmost best to do my stuff. I asked whtr she's gonna guarantee me her reliability? she simply said to look at wat she has emailed me n to let her know my decision.

I felt very bad abt "hoot"-ing her so hard with my harsh words but I think I haf been very patient with her by waiting so many wks for her to email me smtg so simple. *sigh*
sad.gif

am in a dilemma coz she was intro by the church secretariat in good faith n she's obviously just starting out. I actually liked her when I met her n didn't mind helping her by giving her my biz. but on the other hand, I wonder whether I am slapping myself by putting myself in her hands? wat if she screws things up for me?

if she really pulls her act together, she can actually help me in a lot other stuff such as arranging for my altar boys (she knows the church folks), designing my ring pillow, getting me the unity candle and even tying the gold threads for me on the hotel dinner invitation cards. I was actually quite moved by her keen-ness but I wonder whether I am putting too much faith in her?

think I better go pray to God and ask for guidance.
sad.gif

celtricia

hey demure...

dun worry too much k?
happy.gif
at least she managed to call n tell u abt the email.. so haf u check ur email to c hwz the wrk done? mayb u can based on d wrk she has done for u to reaffirm urself if u still wan her to continue help u up in preparing ur church deco n planning all.. btw.. r u a catholic by faith? dun tink there's a nid for unity candles.. as i dun haf it for mine n so is my fren's wedding whh is b4 mine..

juz to note dat if u do nt haf anyone to help u to settle n plan ur church stuff.. its best dat u'll b able to find someone to help u.. though church wedding is nt a big affair.. there's still lots of planning to do..

meanwhile.. juz pray n look on the bright side as GOD will b wif u always..

happy.gif

demure

hi celtricia

I'm not a catholic but I haf always believed in God coz I got to know Him when I studied in a mission school for 10 years.
happy.gif

I checked her sample work already. full of spelling mistakes but no matter coz this can easily be resolved.

FH and I thot lighting the unity candle is quite meaningful so we thot of having it. I'm not active in any church and do not have any frens from the church which is why I was so thankful when this printer offered to help me with the church stuff etc. currently I haf settled florist and organist/soloist. I'll need her help for the other stuff for now.

anyway we haf arranged to meet up with her this Sun to thrash things out face-to-face and decide whether we want to take her on. haf asked her to present us her quotations etc.

hey, thanks very much for your reassurance and advice.
happy.gif

shern

hi celtricia, little_ger, recalled our "outing" that never happened :p

did pronounce husband and wife but hb and me were busy marching out already cos during rehearsal, the priest din mention bout it....i din print enuf booklets, so some friends had none and i only have 1 copy for rememberance....

little_ger, pls refresh my memory, when's ur AD? sorry :p

celtricia

hey demure..

glad dat u've always believe in HIM.. hmm.. though the spelling mistakes r nt much of a prob.. mayb miting up will b best for both parties.. dun worry.. all things will turn out well for u.. nid help juz let me noe.. i'll b glad to help..

Cheers!
happy.gif

hi shern.. hw haf u been? hwz married life?
biggrin.gif
so wanna plan another miting up b4 little_ger's big day..
wink.gif

u n hubby too anxious to march out issit? dat's y so fast walk out without waiting for ur priest to announce.. tink he muz haf thought both of u noe abt it dat's y din mention during ur rehearsal.. kekeke.. ur bklets nt enuff ah.. mine left over a lot.. at least u manage to keep one copy for urself.. so not so bad lah..
happy.gif

shern

hi gals,

think should meet
happy.gif
that'll be great...

so little_ger, how's prep so far?

celt, life still the same, been staying together for over a year, since ROM only diff is there's a HM and more photos...and need to give angpow next yr
happy.gif
how bout u?

celtricia

little_ger...

i dun haf leh.. hehe.. i juz delegate the task n dat's it.. coz mine is all close frens n cousins.. so i din plan out the programme as i dun haf dinner.. sorry.. can't help u..

celtricia

shern... me got to give ang bao tis yr liao..
sad.gif
haiz.. pocket burn big hole liao.. kekeke.. i tink life also quite d same for me.. juz d part of living together.. but so far.. everything has been gg on well.. heehee..

shern

little_ger, i'll go back to search on my PC....u must be very excited
happy.gif
kinda miss the prep days...and i meant searching for gowns only hehehe

think can only meet up after CNY....

celt, fortunately we escape this yr, but tot of giving small kids...undecided tho...

celtricia

ya.. i was tinking d same.. mayb mit up after CNY..

shern.. so gd.. can no nid to give tis yr.. hw come leh? u whh dialect grp?

shern

celt, we asked around, all said no need, his mum did say i can receive but he needs to give so we'll just prepare some and try not to give out :p hehehe very bad right....i'm hokkien, he's hokkien/peranakan

celtricia

shern.. so gd.. i'm hokkien, my hb also hokkien/peranakan... but my mummy first ting tell me i nid to give during CNY..
sad.gif
but my MIL says no nid.. haiz.. so in d end i also haf to give... n its not really nice if i only give my side of relatives.. so we decided to give both side lor.. haiz..

aiyah.. where got bad.. juz married mah.. times r bad.. we got to save up wat.. kekeke.

little_a

hi shern,
saw urs already.. demure and elegant bride... i really like ur kebaya.. nice =) u din have the usual gatecrashing rite?

celtricia

heya shern..

seems like u like purple colour a lot ah..
wink.gif
i also like ur kebaya.. n also ur WG too.. i like the corset top.. coz actually dat's wat i wanted for my wedding gown.. heh.. ur husband n u so compatible..
happy.gif

hey little_ger.. slim meh.. hahaha.. thanks.. wat i look young.. i m young mah.. heh..
lame.gif
kekeke..

shern

little_ger, me demure hehehe, something new thanks
happy.gif
no gatecrashing MIL say must meet in church
sad.gif
kinda sad bout it...

celt, i know ur aunt juliana! heheh small world...is ur hb chinese or mix? sorry ah me so kpo...yah, u and hb very compatible leh, both so young
happy.gif

i like a lot of colours and purple is one of them, only 1 outfit purple leh...
happy.gif
i like ur teadress, is it MTM from ur BS? which one u used? nice shade of brown, something unique..ur WG is sweet...got flowers at the butt like mine hehehe

did u march-in alone? can meh? wish i could do that felt so bad that my uncle had to come in-between work....

celtricia

shern.. u noe my aunt juliana?! hw come?! wow!
happy.gif
muz go ask her liao.. hehe... my hubby ah.. his mum is Peranankan... y leh? no prob lah.. if its me i will also ask.. heh..
wink.gif

ur 1 outfit purple.. den ur hse bedsheet also purple right? heh.. my teadress is not exactly MTM.. actually my BS tailor doing it halfway.. den i saw.. so they say let me try c if i like it.. but it doesn't really fit.. so they do d adjustments for me lor.. so sort of MTM.. but my mum says it make me looks like i'm pregnant..
lame.gif
my bs is Fame Bridal..

ya i march-in alone.. can ah.. i check wif my priest liao.. coz some westernise wedding also march-in alone.. but nt very common lor.. so since my priest say ok den i decided i shall walk-in alone n so my parents can walk-in together mah.. kekeke..
biggrin.gif

shern

celt, gotta know juliana thru a friend yrs back but dun keep in touch anymore..

jus think ur ILs doesn't look chinese chinese...

MIL say must buy red or pink bedsheets so we managed to find a dark red & cream one, think it looks purple on the pic

still think the tea dress very nice leh, so when preggie can reuse (provided the top portion fits) hehehe

i think it's nice to walk in after ur parents
happy.gif

celtricia

oic.. hahaha.. den i show her ur wedding pics c if she remember u..
wink.gif

oh.. my FIL is pure chinese juz dat he is very tan... but my MIL is pernankan.. heh.. dat's y dun look chinese..

ya.. ur bedsheet looks purple to me in the pics.. but its very nice i muz say.. as i dun really like purple dat much... kekeke..

d tea dress nice ah.. but i din take it.. i return bak to BS liao.. heh.. tink if i preggie still can use.. but din tot of it dat time..

ya.. i feel quite glad to b walking in alone.. though the thought of tripping over my gown was worrying me during dat time.. hahaha..

shern

little_ger, will u be walking in alone or dad?

celt, i tot i'll trip over too...not used to heels...so wasted, the dress can't keep...my hb and ILs also peranakan but look chinse chinese hor...my BIL very fair....

celtricia

shern.. at least u walk-in not a slope... mine is leh n its a long walk.. hahaha.. actually they wanted to sell the dress to me at 200 bucks but my aunt says not worth.. so din buy frm them lor.. oh.. ur hb n in-laws peranankan ah.. no wonder ur MIL wears a kebaya.. heh.. ya lor.. they quite fair leh.. dun look like.. but tink they same as my grandaunt.. also quite fair.. my mother side also peranankan.. heh..

shern

little_ger, i'm suppose to get back to u regarding the activity schedule...sorry! realised i've cleared my wedding folders liao...
sad.gif

celtricia

Happy Lunar New Year! & Happy Valentine's Day!

Hw u gers gonna celebrate ur V day today? yoz shern.. manage to get an APs tis yr? me manage to receive some leh.. hehehe..

little_a

celtricia,
not sure about it but this morning my fiance sent me a bouquet of roses from fiore dorato.. i was so happy. =P He knows I love their flowers.

celtricia

wow! dat's so sweet of ur hb little_ger.. hmmm.. guess i won't b receiving any flowers as hb finds it to ex.. kekeke.. n both of us wrking till 10 plus today.. so guess won't b having any celebration except having supper together.. kekeke...

shern

little_ger, tat's so sweet! i love flowers, was asking hb if he will do tat, gotta wait......heheheh, anyway he knows i feel sad whenever the flowers die :p

celt, celebrate during supper
happy.gif

i'll be cookink tonite, he cooked last yr...

only received 2 AP
sad.gif
gave out 1 so far
happy.gif

celtricia

shern.. can't celebrate at supper liao.. juz got home n nw having bad sore throat.. dun tink anyone can hear a word of wat i say.. hehehe..

wow! so sweet cook for him to eat ah.. he muz b very happy... heheh..

u received 2 APs ah n GAVE OUT ONLY ONE!!!! hw can!! heheh.. we gave out more den we recieve leh.. u lukcy ger.. haiz.. kekekek..

celtricia

idiot little_ger.. =P u no customary yet mah.. of coz only collect din give out.. heh.. nxt yr u also got to give liao lor.. heheheh...

shern

hehehehe...little_ger ur turn will come.... :p

celt, how's ur throat tdy? better?

we told e'ryone we are not giving....i've not visited my godparents yet, they've 11 grankids, still not sure if giving or not...

din cook las nite, was too late so we ate out...so uch easier heheheh no exchange of gifts as well...