Anyone knows how to enhance breast size?

charisseloves

Anyone knows any natural methods? e.g. serums, cream or even certain food? Methods? to increase cup size? I just want to increase abt 1 cup size
sad.gif

currently at A size..

ninz

Exercise your chest muscles. Perform exercises like pushups to tone the area and make the breasts appear larger.

Take tablets and pills. Active ingredients usually work to stimulate breast -issue growth. Some tablets and pills contain phytoestrogens, which act to make the breasts fuller.

heart08

I'm no expert, but I've been doing some reading about estrogen dominance, which is a hormonal imbalance, with potentially dangerous side effects/results, including cancer. These herbs that you listed are known to be estrogen boosting phytoplanktons, which, (as everything in life) are beneficial when used in moderation, but harmful, if overused. The reason they may work to a certain degree to increase your breastsize is because estrogen is what causes your breasts to be swollen.
I'd be very very cautious in taking megadoses of anything that will affect my hormonal balance. You could be setting yourself up for an "imbalanced" state.

Three 16-year-old girls fell ill after consuming made-in-Japan “breast-enhancement†cookies ordered from an online shop, reported The Straits Times.

One of the trio, Abigail Chua, first came across the shop. Soon, each of the three ordered two boxes of these “F-cup cookiesâ€, which they ate for two weeks in place of their usual main meals, as directed by the seller, in the belief they could also gain the side benefit of weight loss.

However, all the girls got were gastric pains and diarrhoea. They have been treated and have since recovered from the ordeal.

Abigail, who recently received her O-level results and is waiting to enter a polytechnic, told ST, “I read online that the cookies would increase my bust size by at least one cup. They are not too expensive and also taste quite good, so I thought there was no harm in trying them.â€
The cookies were found to contain pueraria mirifica, a plant-based oestrogen commonly found in bust-enhancement creams sold here.
so anyone who still consume the cookies recommended above by hana.ting (hanating)STOP consuming them OR U RISK UR HEALTH

http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2011/01/24/beware-of-bust-boosting-cookies/

jeslinelow

oh yes, I just know it Saturday. I'm saving money and will go next year. It is in Blk 131 Jurong East #03-253. The doctor told me how to do it - massage, herbal wrap and accupunture. The price quite reasonable. S$180/session as compare to SlimFit. I check SlimFit cost more than S$300 over per session.

crystal3322

im on green papaya with collagen and have noticeable results in about 2 months...feel engorge after taking for about 2 weeks...also more tender and fairer skin at the same times...highly recommended
happy.gif

Feel free to PM me if u wish for more details

truthwillreign

Hi all

Just to share some of my research:
1) tried lotion and creams with massages - result seems to fluctuate, not stable. Unable to increase bra size at all.
2) if take on fillers from clinic - area will become harden but a more stable option and it is semi-permanent (require to top up between 7-12mths). Max. recommended is to increase half cup size. Can go back to work/ get married immediately. Treatment only takes about 30mins. Cost about thousands of dollars
3) to do it once and for all (permanent basis) - use silicon implant. Now silicon has tear-drop shape type (looks more natural). It is a surgical procedure so there is risk involved. Highest cost among the options. Cost >$10K. Ideal recovery about a month, depends on individual. Has to bear the swelling, brusing, healing of stitch, etc.

JanetValentin

For make bust bigger i am using boobpop which is helped to my bust firm up and it helped me keep my breasts while the rest of me lost weight. Great Product.

maryskin

1.Practice good posture
2.Wear tops with embellishments over the chest
3.Wear the correct bra size
4Use a padded or push-up bra
5.Avoid thin or tight bras
6.Don't stuff your bra