Any comments on Cis**rn?*=e?

slance

hey alan,

dun thk bank loan will take into consideration electrical...mayb you wish to check with the bank u loaning from........btw which bank u go to?

suggest u got thru the current points you have in the house by HDB and match against what the ID proposed....sometime can save abit out of that cos i have just did mine.....oso you can try pressing the price stated in the form lower.

alan_golfnut

slance: Me with Hitachi, which is good for my present situation cos it's 100% payment only upon completion and my full satisfaction before money is released by Hitachi.
happy.gif
So the ID can't sabo me. Re the electrical work, I've already pressed it down as much as I can, just waiting (been waiting for 3 weeks now) for the final figure.

slance

alan,

how cum he take so long to reply u on the electrical work figure?

btw hor i heard from my ID they are not very keen to entertain customers that take up Hitachi loan cos they will have to fork out cash on ur behalf whenever they start to work on something...mayb thats the reason for the delay.....

alan_golfnut

slance: Dunno lah, my ID has always been that slow, which is why I'm so pissed with him. But frankly, I dun think it's a bad idea that the amount is withheld until work is completed, at least it's an assurance that they don't try to screw your reno up. It's a one-up for us, which is what Hitachi tells me too.

slance

agree with what u say oso lar.....at least can dun pay if they dun do a good job....

when did ur reno start?

alan_golfnut

Start? Man, it's only very minimal stuff so far! Only laid the base for the cabinet, air-con trunking, that's it. And it's been a week!

angeldust

hi Alan,

guess u chose the wrong ID from C*****.

Slance: If u really cannot take the after math of the reno.. buy vacummn cleaner to suck up all the dust..

jeep07

Hi angeldust

That a gd one. Anyway, folk tomorrow expo have a exhibition again called Lifestyle 21 check out.

Gd Luck all

alan_golfnut

angeldust: Yeah lor. But if their workmanship is as good as everyone said, I'll be happy enough. Anyway, called my ID down to the flat and told him why I've been upset with him. Got the PE oredi, so hopefully hack permit to come soon, painting on Monday, electrical works to follow, hopefully the hacking can start after that and complete the job. Then I'll be varnishing the parquet myself.. wish me luck for not going brain dead after the varnishing! ;)

hushhush

i was going thru this thread..hopeing to read some comments abt Cis**** cos also thot of meeting them for a quotation... but seems like nt very advisable to engage them...

i think sometimes the company is ok but the ID is inexperience himself...

:-(

alan_golfnut

slance: Eh, is yours in the package? I looked through mine, only says chemical wash at the end of the reno.
sad.gif

hush: I guess it's the same everywhere, not so much the company (eh, except a couple) but the ID. Those who've finished their reno seemed to like the workmanship well enough. That's what I'm looking forward to. :p

slance

alan,

mine is standard 5m so no flooring leh...but my package got laminate flooring.......so not sure abt vanishing for premium flat...tot it will be included...y not u ask ur id abt it? mayb can get them to throw in...hehehehe

hush..

think it all depend on luck to get the right ID...so far...mine is quite okie....

hushhush

cannot say its luck to get the right ID lah...we going to spend our hard earn $ on our home...so i think chosing the right ID is impt lor...

guess i'll only go for IDs who have actually renovated for my friends...thru their recommendations..rather than just hearing comments from here & there. so far only my gd fren is very positive & enthusias to recommend her ID from Intradesign to me...the rest like my colleagues say better to source myself..hiaz...

anyway, alan & slance, thank u for both your prompt reply.

mong_cha_cha

Hushhush,

I agreed with you, choosing the right ID is important,my id is Annie Chan, she has just completed my house, she is a very responsible sales person, she went down to supervise our house everyday leh. She has given a lot of ideas to our house design. She has the design background and being a lady, she is more detailed than other guys from other companies we hv met previously. you may want to consider her.

By the way, i dont get any referral fee from her, heeee......

alan_golfnut

sharon: Pigletz's got a good ID (can't say the same abt mine) who completed her job on time and without any grief. Apparently she found that others who used her ID felt the same too.

alan_golfnut

I've asked pigletz to drop you the mail oredi. Er.. lemme verify my statement: Should've said that pigletz's happy with her ID, I can't vouch personally cos I dun use him, cos I'm not happy with mine! :p

slance

bluegal,

wat happen to ur pebble wash? i have done mine and am happy with it...its at the entrance. Have took pix but yet to dwnload...will share with u once its dwnloaded.

bluegal

Hi Slance,
Can you share the pics with me once you have uploaded? Your ID is Andy right? Where you stay? If i like your design, i'll just ask my ID to get info from Andy lor. Thanks a lot.

slance

bluegal,

i have send u the link to the pix liao...let mi noe if u receive it.

btw i went to buy the pebbles myself cos those they recommend i dun really like. Let mi noe if u nid the stone shop contact.

dizi

Had a bad experience with C****** recently. A few weeks ago, we went their showroom near potong pasir. We stood in the showroom for a full 15 mins and no one bothers to attend to us.
sad.gif
Finally, one id was asked to serve us. 3 WEEKS later we were contacted to view the design. We were very disappointed as the design did not incorporate the things we requested for
sad.gif
..Obviously that id was not listening to our requirements...haiz...&& as usual no one bother to attend to us again when we are back for the quote. That is why i am not hopeful on getting good services there....
sad.gif

sozky

Hi...
My renov just started recently and I have a real bad experience with C****** to share.......
My ID adopted a hands-off approach towards my aircon trunking since we did not use their aircon services...as a result of this lack of communication between the aircon man and ID...the trunking was wrongly done (my whole room was full of exposed trunking). When I ask the aircon man to redo since it was real ugly, he claims that my ID gives him the green light to do so and my ID claim she did not know the trunking will be done in such a way or she knew only 50% but the exposed trucking did not cross her mind at all... how could she as an ID not know about how the trunking will affect the design concept ????
In the end, I have to forked out money to redo the trunking since nobody wants to take the responsiblity...I am real disappointed with C*****,I must say that she is very impressive during the design stage but very poor in execution of the work , maybe she is inexperienced and a lady (not technical enuff)....I am not being sexist here....

sozky

It's me again...Pls bear with me...I have alot of greivances with C****** to pour....
During the planning stage, she has claimed that C***** workmanship for floor tiling is very good...but my floor tiles have just been done today...Guess wat ??? the gap was as big as wat u wld expect for ceramic tiles (btw I am using white polished homogenous tiles) and since my tiles are whitish, u can imagine how it looks with the big gaps.... I am going to get her to redo everything....but now I do not have any more confidence in her anymore....so many fiascos has taken place in my first week of renov....wat's my recourse ????

sozky

I am boiling inside now and I feel like marching to C****** office to complain to her manager about the quality of the works !!!!

sozky

Somehow, I feel that big ID firms might not be good after all.....they made a lot of promises but do not deliver....and being a big firm, they are more burecratic and they have to seek approvals for every single thing..small firms, u usually deal direct with the boss and he can made the decision on the spot...my advice to all potentials, dun go for big firms !!!!

sharon_chng

Hi Sozz and Dizi,

May I know who is your ID? My hb and I tot of signing with them... Mind share with me? Thank you!

[email protected]

Hi Slance,
Can you share the pics with me your house pictures done by Cisxxxn?

Thank you v much!
My email attached above.

slance

Hi Sozz,

mind sharing which ID did u engage to do up ur place? my experience with them is quite gd and would say the ID has done a good job. My house is done up to my standard.

[email protected]

Cutie,
I will sent u the link shortly and its partial cos lazy to take more.

sharon_chng

Hi Slance,

I had received your link. Your house done v nice. Can I know how much you spend for the renovation? Your house is 5rm? My love nest is 5rm
happy.gif

Thank you!

slance

Hi Cutie,

thanks for ur compliment
happy.gif
yep its five rm..where is ur place?
thk spend ard 45K on reno + electricial work ....price include all the carpentry work u see in the pix...thk its quite worth it

Sozz,
give u wrong email liao...can send to [email protected]

glennlee79

Hi alan, I sign up for a package. which is $16888 but with 15% discount during their home & design exhi at expo. I do not have my final quotation yet. but i can email u the package. Pls check ur mail.