Ino,
if don't have, it's ok, don't have to go through a lot of trouble! Thanks so much, xie xie ni!
You buy zara baby clothes? A bit bo hua, since kids grow so fast....they outgrow their clothes so fast...
Jules, i will wait for newer designs to come up! She said she's going to leave the "jiang Hu" soon to prepare for wedding, maybe somewhere in September. Unless her sister wants to continue. I ask her to consider sub-letting her business to me ....hahahahhah..then you gals must support support hor!! ahhahahha
Can i ask if you did send in your I/C and signed copy for DFS form? Can don't send in?
The straw is not nice.....waste money only! Don't buy, jules, your signature hobo is nicer!
I think more design coming out..they usually have 2 season change
Aqua ,
giam sia! It's ok, esterlla said she will see if she can get the small one for my friend. Currently, all her totes are taken liao! You mean the seller buy from DFS to sell on yahoo? That's so strange! I hope she bought at a discount..
Sugarbean,
welcome,welcome! I also kaypoh, which bag are you getting...
Can just say it's a gift and you wanted to verify. but you must bargain with her. Just tell her you heard about her through singapore brides. She herself is also a bride to be.
Cecilia,
You are going to zara sale? Let us know your record buys again! i can't go today, my daughter is sick. Just put her to bed after lunch.