I went to meet client and the thread so long! Everyone is active today!
Cecilia,
I am green with envy. How do you maintain your figure? And you just got so many mng tops again? How much was the damage?
Lilacgal,
I agree, my cousins lor...they like to buy these bag from china and whenever my SIL and I carry out bags, they will ask ,where you buy one? Quality so good! We will tell them it's from orchard road! Hahah
Aqua,
how to stop buying?? I have been trying hard. Luckily got esterlla there to stop me from buying. I never venture beyond her auction, as I refused to get tempted, don't think other sellers will be that nice! That's one way lor! Anyway, she did tell me she might be taking a break soon for her wedding, so I think by then we must find another lobang.
Charcos,
I also saw that the 0.99 auction was reset back.Showing my SIL the wallet. I kaypoh and sms esterlla. Didn't expect such an outburst from her! Haha, someone sabo her auction! She said she complained to all those who sms her and those who regularly talk to!