Aqua...
pls lor.. they are not to protect the doggies lah... dunno wat the hell they wanna do lor.. anyways.. the original posting from this girl is at petsfantic.com.. then the Doggie site just cut & paste only lor...
end up.. say the owner posting in fantic that she got bad remarks.. (must be from DS lah..) then the pple there ask her dun bother so much abt wat other sites say about her...
see wat the owner say
<font color="ff0000">Till now I had replied more than 40 enquires and I even received some very negative remarks for not being a good owner.
For your information, I adopted both the parents from my ex-boss not knowing the bitch was pregnant. Of course we would like to keep all the puppies if we can but we are only staying in a small apartment. My hubby is often out station and both dogs are very good companionship for me. I hope people will not jump into conclusion before finding out the truth. It is already very disheartening to rehome the puppies and yet I still have to face the negative remarks.</font>
see how fantic pple console her
<font color="0000ff"> understand how you feel... but i think most of the negative remarks are from the other site, right?
Just relax and dun let these kind of remarks to trouble yourself. What they want to say, just let them say... the most important thing is what you think is right or wrong.</font>
<font color="0000ff">don't take it to heart. On the internet, ppl are alwiz jumping to conclusions abt others. It's quite a war on some forums, that's why we're rather strict here about flaming. We won't allow such wars to happen on our forums, so don't worry.
I think the really important thing is not to concern yourself with accusations. Remember, that's what they are, without any proof. Just lead your own life and do what you can for your dogs. I think that is more important than bothering about what strangers say.</font>
No-time..
u wanna adopt ah... all adopted liao lor.. see...
<font color="0077aa">Thanks for all the well wishes and concern.
We had screened through 70 people and had rehomed all the puppies last night. It was a very tiring day for us and I really must thank the new owners for their patience and time.
My hubby Johnson and I sincerely thank everyone that help us out in this rehoming especially to this forum.</font>