Annulment Case & Owning EC

• Thread starter confused husband
  • Start date

Aqua12

Hi there! I think im having some problems and cant seems to see your message. I had private messaged u as well.. Could you pls reply from there? Thanks in advance!
Hi! We are sg couple looking to let go 3br good unit at brownstone ec too. Please private msg me if keen!

XxJiaxX

Hi all.. I'm looking out for Visionaire EC for 3BR. The unit that we were looking at was taken and there isn't anything else we liked. If there are any couples letting go, please pm me details :)

mysticwind

Hi girls... can I confirm with you all smthg on this transfer of ownership for EC (that will TOP) e.g. Brownstone etc

- is it possible to transfer ownership like this? To "takeover" an EC? Such that it will be a change of two parties name?

I have previously checked in with my agent and the agent told me it is not possible and I felt really sad. But I chanced upon this forum and will like to check with you girls pls.

I know of someone who is giving up an EC (has not TOP yet) because the relationship is not working out, and will like to buy over the unit. Is this Possible?

Thanks in advance!

Infernolord

Hi girls... can I confirm with you all smthg on this transfer of ownership for EC (that will TOP) e.g. Brownstone etc

- is it possible to transfer ownership like this? To "takeover" an EC? Such that it will be a change of two parties name?

I have previously checked in with my agent and the agent told me it is not possible and I felt really sad. But I chanced upon this forum and will like to check with you girls pls.

I know of someone who is giving up an EC (has not TOP yet) because the relationship is not working out, and will like to buy over the unit. Is this Possible?

Thanks in advance!

Most likely you have to ballot for it. Prices when they bought at the beginning might be lower so i think prices went up.
If the EC is fully sold, and ppl want its.. the developer wont be that stupid to let you take over.
They rather sell it higher and confisgate the initial deposit amount.

mysticwind

Most likely you have to ballot for it. Prices when they bought at the beginning might be lower so i think prices went up.
If the EC is fully sold, and ppl want its.. the developer wont be that stupid to let you take over.
They rather sell it higher and confisgate the initial deposit amount.

Appreciate your reply. Thanks! :) Yes the EC I'm looking at is actually already fully sold. Will think it will be as what you have mentioned; just that I saw other members posts previously and I thought there may still be chance / hope

I wonder how I can go about balloting for it too...unlike HDB BTOs which have SOB, not sure how it works for EC under developer. The lawyer (of the initial buyer) hasn't been very helpful on this (actually said it's not possible to transfer/buy over as it is a change of 2 owners; only possible if change of 1 owner) while my housing agent which I consulted told us to give up on this & consider others instead. Should I contact the developer directly?

Infernolord

Appreciate your reply. Thanks! :) Yes the EC I'm looking at is actually already fully sold. Will think it will be as what you have mentioned; just that I saw other members posts previously and I thought there may still be chance / hope

I wonder how I can go about balloting for it too...unlike HDB BTOs which have SOB, not sure how it works for EC under developer. The lawyer (of the initial buyer) hasn't been very helpful on this (actually said it's not possible to transfer/buy over as it is a change of 2 owners; only possible if change of 1 owner) while my housing agent which I consulted told us to give up on this & consider others instead. Should I contact the developer directly?

Just called up any agents, they will help u or inform u if there is any unit drop out.
Then u have to ballot for it. Noted, most likely it is more expensive than initial rates.
Anyway, Brownstone and visionaire sure have drop out one la.. wait patiently.
U can consider Parc life or criterion too. Both are very pretty. Forget abt Signature. (I kinda of regretted getting it)

xuzhenfeng

Do p.m. me

Disclaimer clause applied
Terms and conditions apply
Property Agent from singapore
L3 00 92 50K • R0 57 8 10C / Orangetee / Xu zhen feng
Handphone whatsapp text 8279 8327