A Chatting Place-Introduce Yourself

lemonzil

not really.. more of stressed. haha.

no idea.. maybe busy ?

lemonzil

most of the planning and coordination is tasked to me. the htb i task him to do the talking when meeting ppl face to face. but all the behind computer screen is me. :D

but am lucky to have a friend who's helping me out with a number of things. and many other friends who are there to help always.

lemonzil

yeah cos this wedding is also kind of last min..

lemonzil

yeah.. lucky i was doing 'homework' in end dec.. kiasu.. cos planned it to be in sep 14.

but old folks belief, we have to rush it out lor..

lemonzil

house is building in process... still another 2 yrs to go...

lemonzil

fanglinn you're refering to the coordinator ? i'm frozen even... :D

eil3en

Eileen my AD will be at FCC. but then problem here don't lie with FCC. it's the coordinator that's the problem.. worse, she's the snr catering sales mgr. can't really accept such service from such snr position personnel.
FCC is where?? hee...

lemonzil

it's in chinatown... furama city centre. but i think i would like to emphasize that, i got no issues with FCC so far.
outlook of FCC is old but their ballroom is really quite grand plus their renovated suite is pretty huge.. food wise, quite to my liking too.
it's the coordinator whom i'm having issues with.

eil3en

it's in chinatown... furama city centre. but i think i would like to emphasize that, i got no issues with FCC so far.
outlook of FCC is old but their ballroom is really quite grand plus their renovated suite is pretty huge.. food wise, quite to my liking too.
it's the coordinator whom i'm having issues with.

ahhh... i see.. :) hee.. thanks..

lemonzil

:D good good. dont wan to cause u unecessary worries.

anyway, just take note, and be firm with her when necessary. I'm looking forward to hear from the F&B Ops mgr

lemonzil

i requested to change coordinator. I was told that F&B Ops mgr will take over my portfolio..

lemonzil

haha... been there done that..

lemonzil

Hello, sorry for late respond :) Been rather busy and sick at the time same :S How is your wedding prepration?

it's ok! no worries. Take care, the weather is quite bad these days. Hmm, final stage i supposed? but still seems like lots of things undone! :eek:

eil3en

it's ok! no worries. Take care, the weather is quite bad these days. Hmm, final stage i supposed? but still seems like lots of things undone! :eek:

ya, weather so HOT~!!! OMG! haha.. when is your wedding date? when near to date you will complete most of the stuffs. and leave most stuffs to your brother and sisters to handle :) so dont worry so much. Just be pretty and relax :)

lemonzil

ya, weather so HOT~!!! OMG! haha.. when is your wedding date? when near to date you will complete most of the stuffs. and leave most stuffs to your brother and sisters to handle :) so dont worry so much. Just be pretty and relax :)

yes, the weather has been extremely hot and accompainied by crazy downpours! haha. my AD is this sunday. :( haahaa