A Chatting Place-Introduce Yourself

jaz811sg

Hi! Hi! I'm having my ROM and AD on 3 Dec. getting very excited, but very busy and stress too lah. Cos everything going on at once. But i'm looking forward to starting a new life with my FH
happy.gif

andain

Hi everyone,

Newbie to the board, I just got engaged recently and will be ROM-ing in Nov 2008 and AD in 2009.

happy.gif

aaronc

Hi all~

Happy V-day to all~

I'm new here, nearly married but never married, know nothing about marriages.

;)

jonsoh

Hi. New to the forum. Planning to get married next yr. Planning to get a proposal ring 1st. Anyone heard of Diamond rings from wholesaler??? Heard its much cheaper for the same quality n can custom make branded designs somemore???

danah

Hello all!

Been a registered user for some time but have always been a silent reader all this while.

Hope to be able to chat & mix around with like-minded people.
happy.gif

lemonzil

Is this thread still active?

lemonzil

hi breadpitz,

thanks for your reply!!! appreciate it.. :D

sara111

Candor Group (Pvt) Ltd is the staffing agency That provides opportunities to develop a fulfilling career where employees are recognized and rewarded for quality work, dedication and creativity at all levels of the organization. From recruitment service provider, employees can expect a dynamic, supportive and openly communicative environment accommodating new levels of innovation, technology and forward-thinking solutions from employment agencies. We understand! For more than a decade, some of the world's leading organizations have outsourced their HR processes to us, thus we understands what clients want... And we know exactly how to deliver employment services. Whether you are looking to make savings in time, cost and process or to improve the quality of candidates you attract Candor Group has the solution for recruiting services. Human are the most important tool in Candor Recruitment Group Pakistan. Resourcing & Recruiting the most suitable manpower is the crucial part for companies.

lemonzil

Hi breadpitz...

sure... so are you a BTB or already been tru the process?
happy.gif

lemonzil

Opps! Sorry for the blunder. ..

lemonzil

Yeap.. about 7 wks more.

lemonzil

hi hi eileen and breadpitz

lemonzil

thanks breadpitz.

i'm at the peak of wedding prep i supposed? having headache..

lemonzil

breadpitz... yeap, i called up the entire hotel ytd, in hope to change my coordinator.. :D

lemonzil

don't think i can work with one who doesn't reply to my queries directly. esp when i try to explain, she replied with "since you started on this topic".
served wrong dish during my food tasting as jus make do with, sorry about that.

Kinda unprofessional leh..?

eil3en

don't think i can work with one who doesn't reply to my queries directly. esp when i try to explain, she replied with "since you started on this topic".
served wrong dish during my food tasting as jus make do with, sorry about that.

Kinda unprofessional leh..?

where is your wedding venue??

lemonzil

Eileen my AD will be at FCC. but then problem here don't lie with FCC. it's the coordinator that's the problem.. worse, she's the snr catering sales mgr. can't really accept such service from such snr position personnel.

lemonzil

breadpitz, that one maybe can come later..
now they owe me an answer for the change of coordinator. so after this is settled, we can move into that... caused me mental stress for 2 days. keep having headache since i read that email from her... :confused:

lemonzil

chilled already. just want to get over this thing asap. so many more things to do~

lemonzil

2 weeks... not counting this week... alrdy thurs!

lemonzil

hmm think only 7788. venue already pending.
photos. shld be ready next wk and gown fitting...
yet to meet up with the VG, PG either.
still need to collect my favours and label + decor them.. :eek: