(2008) Brides of year 2008

zhuoen

hi pin & jie,
thanks for the contact!!! i will contact them...

hi jac,
my ad is on 08dec08... had my ps done in taipei cos my bs was having some promo... the pg just brought me to wherever... ahhahha... dun even knw the name of the place... had selected my pics too!!! m very very pleased!!!

graceyong

Hi Ladies, anyone is catholic and getting married in Church? I need to ask some suggestions. I am planning to have my church wedding on 13 September but most of the churches are booked out besides Lady of Lordes. Any comments on this church? the choir? the reception area?

Besides, how is it in St PeterPaul? St Teresa? Scared Heart? Anyone have attended wedding in this churches?

I am not local singaporean and just came to Singapore so I don't really have a parish; and was told tat i am suppose to go the parish near my living area which are the above. I am thinking even to change my wedding date as my wedding does not have to go through the customary part. Just the church wedding
happy.gif

Any suggestion or advise is really appreciated.

providencia

Hi Anne, good to "see" you. I only ka-poh and try to help out, it's really no trouble. Updating the list is quite exciting,means everyone is working towards their wedding.
happy.gif

Hi Brenda, it's on page 236-237 of the last issue of Style Weddings. U taking part? So exciting. HTB quite keen but we not eligible cos of the wedding package.

moomooland

i think i will do give out the cards during CNY...no better timing for me...also very busy with work and renovations...

i think if parents want us to kneel, then we kneel. no big deal right?

Net,
The bak kwa is thinner than usual ones, so feel more tender. But I'm giving it a miss cos find it too exp and last yr they gave me slices tat looked burnt. Haha

clatzz

hi april btbs, can i asked if you have confirmed your photographers??

im still looking for a photographer now and realised im very late... :s

icecherry

Hi sleepycat, i will be going to Korea for HM on Thurs. How's the weather over there? very cold i heard?

Hey Wendily, i think we are staying just one block away... can play MJ when I am back from HM... :p

crayongal

hehs........
wah.. i've jus realised dat we've got a pretty long list of july brides eh ? =)

gals.. gambatte with wedding prep.. and lets share info. here! =)

oh, and happy LNY! *last chance to collect ang baos.. hahahha*

eveve

hi ladies..... i'm also having my AD in Sept 2008....13th Sept 2008. Just confirmed my venue recently.... that's all I've done so far. I think i very jialat. :p

can anyone recommend a PG+VG to me? Budget <2k...

Thanks!!

~sblbee~

melody,
hehehe, no lah, i dun have a shelf to showcase my bags, no space laio :p apart frm coach, im interested in getting other brand as well, burberry's, hopefully can get my LV and Gucci bags soon when i go for my honeymoon in europe...if not, go japan oso can buy burberry blue label :p

cacky,
yah lor, i agree, extremely demoralising abt my queue no., there r ppl who has a gd queue no n yet alrdy booked for a flat or those ppl who arent planning to get married n trying their luck at balloting, wat kind of world is tis?
sad.gif

sleepycat_2

Hi IceCherry,

It was very cold when I was there last week. It was -1 deg and snowing when we landed in Seoul. And it reached -26 deg at the ski resort. If u are going to the ski resort, it is worthwhile renting the ski jacket and pants even if u are not going to ski. It really keeps u warm outdoors in the snow. And bring along an umbrella, it gets wet when it snows.

eunicet

Are you gals all doing A la carte rather than bridal packages? How come you all have to source for MUA? Or is it that MUA are sort of freelancers for the BS so they move between BS?

princess_sue

hi mi, dun be demoralise... your chances will be higher as you have more attempts. Maybe its a blessing in disguise aftterall...so think on the brighter side. I didnt get mine too the other time. my q was 500+ by the time its my turn left only the low floors... so had to give it a miss as both me and my fh dun like low floors..

happy.gif

lois

Morning everyone!
did someone mention about playing Wii can loose weight? lucky me manage to claim a set of Wii during a lucky draw. hope it helps to cut my weight. *cross fingers*

hi eveve, welcome to this thread. where is your venue? on PG and VG, i would reccomend by VG, BigDay Pictures. I think he in one of the thread in the Photography discussion.

~sblbee~

sue,
same here....everytime give me a lousy no. until my turn it's either low floors or no more units left for selection....
thanks sue! sure hope dat it's a blessing in disguise n i can get my flat during d walk-in slection soon
happy.gif

blur_queenie

I second to sleepycat, we had to buy umbrella to block the snow when it snowed at hokkaido.

Wendily, Icecherry, im itching for game too! but i will be very busy till CNY. This weekend is gone for me. That's 3 of us at BP, anyone else?
Wat's the stake like?

Stnov, my PG took 1000+ pic even though it's just half a day which we have to choose 300 to be develop into hardcopies.

ayukie

waxie - yeah i can cfm tat i juz queued for that lolz for my bf mama ..

hm rose hip oil gd fer scars ar ?
can use on face ar ?

~sblbee~

hi jac,
yah i agree dat tis thread's getting quiet these days, guz everyone's busy :p
yah yah, wat xinglin said is true, u can do dat, i think i'll have to do dat too when it's my turn :p

~sblbee~

tinkybell,
congrats! so happy for u...finally got ur proposal n ur proposal ring
happy.gif
somemore u got such a nice, ex n big destinee bling bling *woah, so envy* :p must pressurise my fh to get me one oso, but hor, he always say can but must give him a bb den i change my mind :p

lexilicious

Meiling..
I'm soooo envious! I love branded bags but gave it up after planning to get hitched... otherwise no $$ to pay for dinner LoL

Is anyone going for resale flats? I'm looking for one in the East but the prices are so inflated.. like the Marine Parade one went for like $700,000, so crazy... almost condo price.

koyoyo
the basket is really cool... at least it don't look as outdated as like a basin with toothbrush and things, it actually almost looks like a hamper, if you know what I mean.

BTW I've added you on Facebook too, but that's the only working network thingy I'm using at the moment.

eveve

hi Lois! My venue is @Qianxi.

I wanted engage yowsiang from bigdaypictures but he's taken already. I was so upset about it coz just a week before, I already told him I'm gonna confirm him, then he said he'll be the VG and he's getting someone else to be our PG, so I hesitated and told him I need to look at the PG's portfolio and discuss with my husband 1st. One week later when we decided to go ahead and engage him as our PG, i emailed him and he didnt reply. So I called him, then he told me he's already taken. So upset that I was willing to stretch my budget to engage him but he didnt take our prior confirmation into consideration and at least check with me 1st if I'm still gonna engage him before taking on another couple. He didnt even bother to reply my email after he's been taken up.
sad.gif

Sigh...anyway... that's why i got to start looking for PG &amp; VG all over again...

waxie24

lois> me me.. i m playing wii.. the sports game will make me perspire, esp tennis n boxing.. to me, i m get motivated when i play games.. i jus bought the gun for wii, extra remote + silicon cover..

eveve> i'm also 13 Sept.. eve of mooncake festival, moon also 95% round.. hehe.. although i confirm my date last yr.. but i only confirm venue, pg and bs only.. u have company~

i bought ba kwa from lee chee guan early this mth when the price is $42/kg.. my family practise is keep ba kwa in the fridge, warm it first then eat.. personally i find their ba kwa less oily n less salty compared to other brands lor..

floating25

Hi Gals,
I'm so happy to hear that all of you had a wondeful wedding.

I had my dream wedding too at Rasa Sentosa on 18 Jan. The weather that day was perfect, the food was great and the solemnisation was fantastically romantic. We ordered a 10kg fresh butter cake from the hotel which we cut after the solemnisation and shared out with the guests, then poured out champagnes and just chilled the rest of the evening with our guests.

It's so important to have great support from the Bros and Sis to help out at the wedding. We had no stress and thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.

We didn't take any pre-wedding photos as my husband does not like the idea of taking wedding photos before the wedding. He also refused to see my wedding gown until the actual day and he loved it! However, my PG only took about 800+ photos in all for the AD.

We're going for our honeymoon in June so will be around for any gathering that you gals are arranging.

Look forward to reading more enjoyable news!

nelle

Was on travelling blitz, so out of action here..haha..
I just had the 1st appt at HDB on Monday, the officer did ask how come we are unable to produce the marriage cert in the next 3 months. I told him QingMing coming soon and then 7th month so where got auspicious? He just ask me to email him a copy of the receipt of the booking of banquet to show we are really planning to get married in Oct.

Oh, tell you all something funny, my partner and I did take a deep breath and hesitate for a brief second before we sign jointly as fiance/fiancee scheme...hahaha...
It's like, yes, we are now counted as 'one'. The officer, housing agent, my future parents-in-law (why they are there is becos of the grant for staying near parents) all laugh when they see us pausing!

gingerbread_gal

Oh, that's great then....Think the chances of getting new flats are really really low...nearing impossible. Thanks!

Nelle,
Actually very big decision hor. I think I will pause before signing the marriage cert leh....Somtimes, in the midst of planning for the wedding, I'll stop in my tracks and think "oh wow, this is it, a major step for both of us".

gingerbread_gal

Hi zhuoen,
Wow, then you had one thing done already...that's really fast! which BS are you with? Show us your pics when they are ready ok??

Eunice,
I'm with Silhouette...so its kinda ala carte...they have a few MUA to choose from...so am asking around....Think for the one-stop BS, they have their in-house MUA.

So anyone with friends who have tried Jasmine Tiong before???

wendily

Hi Jojo and Ice Cherry,

I'm ok with any stake, just like playing the game! I think our earliest will be after CNY... I normally play 3/6...

Hi All,

My PG took bout 3000+++ photos for the entire day. She is really super hardworking photographer. she followed me throughout the whole day and never stop to rest at all. My bros and sis was 'complaining' that a paparazzi was following them around. LOL.

But she very 'unprofessional' leh.. LOL, she shot me taking a puff in my wedding gown. Think she is gong to blackmail me.

josey

Morning ladies,

Anyone has any idea how long does it take for a 1 page magazine style layout to be done?

My BS told me that they will do up a 1 page sample for my viewing before deciding if I want a magazine style album or a simple 1 pix/page layout. But it has been one month already and they have not finish doing it!

They keep telling me that I have more than enough time to do up the album but why are they delaying my album production. FYI i took my pics last SEPT!

lois

eveve> qianxi? bt batok csc?

waxie> wahsey...ready sweat ah? cant wait to go back home tonite and try. hehe.
i wanna get the Cooking Mama game. i have it on my NDS, its very fun. is your set original or modified? wonder if i can get it modified. :p

~sblbee~

lex,
dun b envious....im not a great collector of branded bags as i juz started on them....so dun have dat many like many ppl, yah im trying to cut down due to wedding else will b bankrupt :p
im thinking of resale but it's too ex, d flats in amk costs $500+K to 600+K, i dun have so much cash to pay upfront so i kinda drop dat idea :p

poopa

Hihi..

back to work today... finally my AD is over on sun... had so much fun..

gng hokkaido next sat... jojo.. how was it?? anything tat i nd to look out for?

babyfifi

Hi,

I'm back. My wedding was very smooth.

Church:
Food by Krist*n was delicious. The spread was great too.
Deco by Blissfulth*ts was beautiful. Mia put up a lot more deco than was contracted in the package.

Banquet:
Had it at HIPV. Guests commented the food was good. The chef dance was a hit &amp; the deco was so dreamy.
Wine which I got from WineB*s was well received too. The guests drank sooo much. :p

Overall:
My PG Jayce (Jayce Photography) &amp; my VG Celestine (Fotowerk) were really professional. They were always on time and really helped us with tips all the way.
The bridal car driver, Vincent, was also very good. Always on time and friendly.

zhuoen

jac,

am with jwn... decided to go for ps earlier so i can relax abit... hahahahha... sure, will let you girls know when i have the softcopy.. now its been sent for layout...

you girls have got msn? we can chat more there!!! do add me at [email protected] and if you have multiply... do add me at [email protected]

about 10mre months to our ad!!! i m getting a lil excited... hahahahaa...

witch

Good to hear that everyone's wedding is a success! Mine's tomorrow...finally...hahahaha...

For those who went to Hokkaido for HM, how much did you spent and which tour agent did you go to? We are planning to go to Hokkaido in March for HM.
happy.gif

mentos

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick </TD><TD>AD Date</TD><TD>Venue</TD><TD>BS </TD><TD>PG </TD><TD>VG </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>green</TD><TD>01Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raragal</TD><TD>01Sep08</TD><TD>OCC</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Melvin Ho</TD><TD>Stefine</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>gorkim</TD><TD>05Sep08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yongyong</TD><TD>06Sep08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Seacool</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daphne Wong (noel7z7)</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Qian Xi(Farrer Park)</TD><TD>My Bridal room</TD><TD>Sam Wong</TD><TD> Kevin(YP) </TD></TR><TR><TD>jess_liang</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mentos</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Depixel</TD><TD>Atelier-X </TD></TR><TR><TD>wongfam</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Marriott</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0lphin</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>Ritz Couture</TD><TD>secretheaven</TD><TD>secretheaven</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chumint</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD>Bliss Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleluv</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>RVH</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD>Lam-Rainbow Photo</TD><TD>Lam-Rainbow Photo</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fruitchick</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cayenne</TD><TD>07Sep08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eleven_soyabeans</TD><TD>11Sep08</TD><TD>M Hotel</TD><TD>Mr&amp;Miss Wedding Club</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Winniethepooh</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Marina Mandarin</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Crown</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Peach Garden at Thomson Plaza</TD><TD>Precious moments</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Groombride</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Grand Plaza Park Hotel</TD><TD> Volan Couture</TD><TD> Volan Couture</TD><TD> Atelier-X</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babyxanne</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Hyatt</TD><TD>di Gio</TD><TD>Derrick Ong</TD><TD>Andrew Chooi(EMC Group)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alanis</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>FCC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>yanqiu</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missy54</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Four Seasons</TD><TD>Amanda Lee Weddings</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>waxie24</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Oriental</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD>Greymatter</TD><TD>Nil</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pearlybling79</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Grand Shanghai</TD><TD>Julia Weddings News</TD><TD>FOC</TD><TD>FOC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princess_sha</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Shangri-la</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eveve</TD><TD>13Sep08</TD><TD>Qianxi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>truefaith</TD><TD> 14Sep08</TD><TD> </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peach</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaolubao</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Oriental Hotel</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dannybo</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Santiago</TD><TD>Albert-Everafter</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tlisa</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>PMM Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>celine08</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Traders</TD><TD>Bridal Concept</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>llgnme</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Orchard Hotel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>weddinghunt</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Amara(Sentosa)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ssunsett</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Pan Pacific</TD><TD>L@ Belle</TD><TD>The Wedding Paparazzi</TD><TD>Eulee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>renel</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>InterContinental SG</TD><TD>Sattine</TD><TD>Tinydot Photography</TD><TD>BrilliantPic Videography</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomoko77</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Bliss Garden</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>Bliss Creation</TD><TD>Fotowerke</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>strawberri</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD>Michael</TD><TD>Mirage Pictures</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jassng</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ezvy</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Jade Room-Htl Royal</TD><TD>Volan Couture</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ryu</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Four Seasons(Lunch)</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Bobman</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>goukisg</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD> swissotel(Lunch)</TD><TD> Ted collection/Potrait gallery</TD><TD>Xiao Cai</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>itipit</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Legends at Fort Canning</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>icyxiaozhu</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Safra Mt. Faber</TD><TD>Signoria Nuziale</TD><TD>Absolute Video</TD><TD>Absolute Video</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hui2426</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Marriot-Lunch</TD><TD>Di Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayukie</TD><TD>14Sep08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD>Jazreel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sportgal</TD><TD>16Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD>Precious Moment Bridal</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vangiepooh</TD><TD>19Sep08</TD><TD>Fullerton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lastkiss83</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>grand plaza park</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Ng</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Visioworkz</TD><TD>Visioworkz</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>darienna</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>Mandarin</TD><TD>DI Gio</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>peggydog</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>Hilton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>captain_piglet</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>Conrad</TD><TD>Margaret Brides</TD><TD>tsangstudios</TD><TD>vocare media</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessjj</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Julia Wedding</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vivicaleb</TD><TD>20Sep08</TD><TD>TRBC(Church wedding)</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetbeng</TD><TD>21Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nervous_bride</TD><TD>21Sep08</TD><TD>Goodwood park</TD><TD>Margarets Brides</TD><TD>Gideon Koh</TD><TD>Vocare-Sam</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blinktulip</TD><TD>21Sep08</TD><TD>Park Hotel Orchard</TD><TD>My Bridal Room</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahnetsan</TD><TD>23Sep08</TD><TD>Sheraton Towers Hotel</TD><TD>French Bridal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>green_tranquility</TD><TD>25Sep08</TD><TD>Holiday Inn Atrium</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD>Motion Image</TD><TD>Motion Image</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princessxiaomei</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD> Marriott </TD><TD>Whitelink</TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Bernard) </TD><TD>Ave8(Beetles@Work)-Sam</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>teekel</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>fumiko_neko</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD>Carlton</TD><TD>Di Gio/GHA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lois</TD><TD>26Sep08</TD><TD>Copthorne King's - Tien Court</TD><TD>Ted Collection</TD><TD>Bobman </TD><TD>Bigday Pictures-YS Lee</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelic_piglet(Customary)</TD><TD>27Sep08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happinessbliss</TD><TD>27Sep08</TD><TD>NCQ</TD><TD>Wedding Affairs</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>msbean</TD><TD>28Sep08</TD><TD>Hotel rendezvous</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD>Thomson Wedding</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>missbean_25</TD><TD>28Sep08</TD><TD>Civil Service Club-Bukit Batok</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jrgal</TD><TD>28Sep08</TD><TD>FRH</TD><TD>Jazz Studio</TD><TD>1eyeclick</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sept08bride</TD><TD>28Sep08</TD><TD>Hotel Royal -Jade Rm</TD><TD>Bridal Zone</TD><TD> Bridal Zone</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkybtb</TD><TD>28Sep08</TD><TD>Plaza Parkroyal</TD><TD>M&amp;M weddingClub</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie20</TD><TD>28Sep08(Customary)</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal de couture</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelic_piglet(Dinner)</TD><TD>29Sep08</TD><TD>GCW</TD><TD>Yvonne Creative</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie20</TD><TD>29Sep08(Dinner)</TD><TD>Swissotel the Stamford</TD><TD>Bridal de couture</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

blur_queenie

Wendily, i used to play 3/6 when i first started cos my "teachers" only played that amount and paid a hefty "school fee" on that. Now i only goes with 20/40ct. After CNY then..

Elaine, do not have to bring too much thick clothings, cos you will be covered in your jacket most of the time.Have your therma wear on will do. Are you joining tour? We did F&amp;E thus was an exprience for us to drag our luggage thru the snow to our hotel. It will be easier if it's thru tour as the bus will bring you to your hotel.
1)Bring lots of moisturizer and body lotion (not forgetting lip balm). My lips cracked lots even though i apply lip balm.
2)Bring umbrella too if it snow unless you have those winter jackets that comes with hood.
3)Wear comfortable shoes and thick socks to keep your feet warm.
4)Try their seafood,curry soup and Ramen,one of their famous food. Not forgetting Lavender ice cream too.Eating ice cream during winter time is cool.

There are quite a few things you can look out for. Let me know if you are doing F&amp;E or tour so that i can share my experience rather than babble things that are not related.