(2006) Brides of year 2006

evd

Hi Jocester,

Yes you are right! very last minute. We only decided to get married in March back in October/November so everything also must rush. Do u have any recommdations for places to go for photoshoot? I leave it to my photographer. I told him, I just want greeneries and no buildings..hehe

Hi Rainne, thanks for the info

marnie

Pink Bunny, vellum is the crispy transluscent papers. They come in an array of colours (a tad bit expensive) or just the normal whitist/clear ones.

storm8345

hi pet... sorry to disturb you... heehee...
can you help me update my solemnization. It will be shangri-la rasa sentosa, lawn. Thankx thankz

leafmemories

hi dreymin,

my PS in may too.. i asked the studio whether its too near the AD but they said only need 1 month to produce the album.. so i guess yours should be ok bah. maybe u can check with them again.

my FH prefers it to be later too, cos he wanna lose weight, whereas im hoping to gain some. haha..

suishi

jenn,
no lah....i always read the posts. it too active that i also cannot finished reading not saying jioning in.

sure no pro...will send in short while.

jendome

suishi,
I see, yap that thread is moving very fast, sometimes cannot catch up at all. but same as u, i do read the postings.

Thanks, awaiting for ur email.

jendome

Hi suishi,
Yup, i recd, thanks
I like the photos which u taken outdoor, the attap house is very unique, no wonder u need to pay.

Ur fotos nice nice... a mei mei bride.

magic_alz

oh yes, i love daiso! they've got lots of wrapping stuff there...n boxes too..
some gift shops also sell plain brown boxes quite cheaply..can then decorate on your own with flowers, ribbons, or wrapping paper loh..

now feb already..so fast..i havent done anything too..guest list got a rough one, but haven planning seating arrangement yet..that's gonna take some time i guess..

btw, any suggestions on HM places to go in june? i only have 4-5 days off including travel days..n budget super low..abt 2-2.5K..heheh.. help!!

newbbi79

Hi suishi,
quite excited abt my HM lor...2more wks to go..heehee...

all,
thought of how to celebrate Valentines day with your hb yet?

shorty_gal

Hi ladies,

I am a 7 oct 06 bride too.... So sad that i didn't managed to find a banquet place on that day but to shift to the following day!! I had already booked my BS, AD photographers and banquet. Now at a loss dunno wad to do liao.
Pls advise....

suishi

newbbi,
that the time we have been waiting for....enjoy.
me still havn't start searching for itinenary cos all the adv now is for valentines.

Going to celebrate this wkend cos combine my birthday & valentines together.

qq77

suishi,

happy birthday in advance. enjoy.
happy.gif

suishi

newbbi,
thanks. Me going for Japanese foods( my favourite) at Miriama hotel(not sure of the spelling).

Going to Japan in mar/apr.

linda,
must take care

money

Thanks Count and Petrina, I will update you gals once I've confirmed my BS and Photographer, but will take a while........
happy.gif

stefylim

Ei Ting,

you shld call felicia from PPR to place a tentative booking on ur preferred date...tt way u will book the room n if any1 wants to confirm the date they got to chk wif u....

i thk i haf a voucher for 28nett off per table leh....if u interested email me lah....i go home n find...

my email is [email protected]
happy.gif

faye77

hi gals,

juz wondering when u gals start preparing for ur AD? i'm actually quite lost here.. keke
need some advise.

chipdale1910

Hey gals,

Why not we change our day to see CS on 18Feb?

Can?

Hi leafmories,
When is ur AD? I'm afraid tat May may be a bit late for PS. Scared tat ur BS can't give ur album on time. But, of cos, it's piece of my advice.

Hi fave,
When is ur AD? How u book ur banquet & fiund ur BS?

dwarfs

Hi ladies,
though is a bit too late:
Happy Chinese New year, my pc is down so cant surf net for so many days....

It seems like there more and more brides to be in Oct...
Two weeks ago just buy my lovenest at sembawang....
Most likely will collect my keys within 2 mths...
think my time will be very pack....got to renovate the house, phototaking, and etc....
And ladies, is there any meet up for this month cos i miss out last month.
me got a lot things to ask and advise from u all....

Hi Asura79
Its ok lah, dun be sad... to give is to be better than receive... At least we dun have to put up with our relatives remarks of
"When you getting married huh? You so old already still collecting hongbao ah?"
happy.gif

pinky_girl

Hi ladies,

Me too a 7 Oct 2006 BTB..i'm also very loss as I have only confirm my banquet and nothing else...Really need adivce from u gals....

sandsand

I went to M hotel once for a wedding last july. I was very impressed by the food.... It was reallly gooodd..... one of the best wedding dinners i've ever tasted. (me have nothing to do with M Hotel hor, me not promoting them.. jsut giving them due compliements..)

But only thing i didnt like about the place was that in the ballroom got two pillars. And these two pillars sort of cave in ur guest...

rainnqq

Thanks all for your feedback. Seems like M Hotel really not ranking very high in the food department ah... guess nothing can be too ideal or perfect. Either food or place and not both
happy.gif

A question though, when do hotels do their promotions for weddings? Is it almost feb/mar of that year when the hot dates are already taken up?

rainnqq

HI Ribbons! PIllars cave into your guest?? Erhmmm... sounds kind of scary hahah

I just realised that good feedback on M Hotel's food are from guests who have attended weddings held there in 2005.

Steph went end 2004. Purpleblur when were you there? Before 2004 too? May lead to a conclusion that the chef must have been changed!! hahaa..

lipstar

Jean: Thanks for the update and the table!

Hazel: I called Melissa from Parker's Wine today. She is going on a business trip (I think. But she will be away) from 6th to 13th.
Mr Lipstar is going for reservist from 13th to 22nd, clash lah...
kao_sad2.gif
so we will arrange to meet her after his reservist.

Idyll: Our lunch appt is on 20th, I think.
kao_sticktongue.gif

Montage: Included in the videographer's package.

nervous_tweedy

hi Cat,

Tks for your list. I didn't realise there is so much to consider guess I ahve to start looking around...4months before have to take photos oophs so many things yet to settle...panic liaoz and me have to slim down too...wish me all the best.

Hi diana, nice to see you here =)

lipstar

Hazel: I think so too, regarding this year being a good year for getting married. My colleague also complained to me that this year, she has 3 wedding invites oredi. 1 in March, 1 in April (mine lah, verbal invite and one in Oct.

Just now rushed from work to Tecman, a Christian bookstore to buy candle and church mass booklets' cover pages. Got to rush like hell, cos the shops close very early, and 2 colleagues were not in - 1 on MC, 1 on leave, so I got to cover 3 pp's work, plus 5pm several people want several things urgently. Wah! Almost exploded ah!
345720.gif

Then from Tecman rushed to T-dragon to collect invitation cards. So heavy, poor Mr Lipstar got to trudge those home. I carried the envelopes home.
kao_sticktongue.gif

pinkbunny: I also want to see your gown!
bounce.gif
Don't post it here for all and sundry to see, then email to us!

Ade: AWww... so touching...

lovebug

Hi Asura79,

I haven't got our wedding bands yet haha..therefore no freebie ring pillow... hehe sigh I really find myself very slack with all the detail prep work. Ok ok... must really go get it soon, coz we gonna custom make our wedding band.

lollypop

Thanks Mindy, I like my green EG too.
happy.gif

Hi charsiew, I love the greens too! It turned out better than we have expected. Actually I still have my make up on bt guess it seems to be lighter under the bright sun. hee...

Hi evie
No worries, u still have time. If you love green, u may consider marina south? There are large patch of open field & leafy trees. I saw my fren's pics taken, it was fabulous.
happy.gif

gs1979

hey gal, me back from my BKK trip. really enjoyed alot...shop & shop till almost bankrupt. haha!! managed to get many gd & cheap stuffs like t-shirts, bags & even office wear. BKK is really a gd place for shopping!! Even my hubby oso enjoyed shopping over there.

so fast now feb liao...less than 3mths then my AD liao. sounds so scary leh...but feeling v excited n really lookin fwd to it after mths of preparations!!