(2003) Brides of year 2003

are

aiya... dun say lazy lah... i dun think anyone will look forward to doing housework rite?
happy.gif
altho' i dun 'hate' it, but i dread it cos its so draining. aft doing, juz want to lie there & sleep man!

hmm... juz realised 6.5kg washer v small leh, can't put as much clothes as i wld like to wash. is front load smaller than top load? my mum's top load seems to be able to take in more clothes leh...

hehe... finally nailed down our HM - valentine weekend @ krabi. wish i can skip tat wk, but can't, so sian... definitely crowded one.

leo29

Besse,

I treat you all like my sisters. So.... i wun stop our relationship just like that. Me very Zhong4 Gang3 Qing2 one..... Believe!

meowie

Serene, i've not seen the pics yet. Still waiting for them.
happy.gif
Will share with all when its ready.
happy.gif

Besse, looks like i need to check my duties first.

Thanks Leo for giving me a lift.
happy.gif

besse

Leo..

wah.. v v touched and honoured..
happy.gif
okok.. next time you go shopping mid week, call me.. heheheh..

Meow, ok you go check on your schedule and we confirm date again
happy.gif

Are .. wah.. so nice.. VDAY honeymoon.. i oso wan.. Sulk..

think top load is bigger than front loading.. you complain? my washer is a 5 kg wan leh. hehehe.. no choice, cos i not enuff hanging space.. sigh.. i dread ironing.. but no choice gotta iron hubby's uniform this weekend/ *sulk

besse

Shirlynn, Yve

Nice picts leh.. all so pwetty..
happy.gif

Yve, your honeymoon brings back nice memories.. port Arthur, Bicheno, Freycinet, Hobart.. *sigh*.

So did you go penguin watch in Bicheno??

Anyway, I've uploaded my HM picts, will share the link in the group
happy.gif

akira

hi girls

I'm back... thanks for the tots on 27th morning
happy.gif
the weather held up well - much to our relief. Also v relieved tat everything went without major hitches.. think both sides parents were pleased with food, ambience etc.. lucky... at least fulfilled some fillial obligations. quite happy with the service at Marriott. Now gotta concentrate on house reno....

btw v happy to see tat everyone is still active here.. even though sometimes I'm too busy to participate but I will always read through the postings....

starmiffmel

sianz...
me working again today..

Okie lets summerise the next meetup @ Besse's place

Put yr names accordingly..

14th Dec - Sun
1) Grace

19th Dec - Fri
1)Leo

meowie

Gals, thanks for keeping this place alive. Hope our friendship will last okie?
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Poor Grace
sad.gif
. Me also working but till 10am. We were having so call 'running' at Marina South. But i'm jus a 'water girl', provide drinks for the runners...hee
happy.gif
But me working 24hrs on 13th (sat), worst right? You can call my office to chat with me when free.
happy.gif
Eh...when you wanna come to my house to get your Tom Yam? Else i cook it all up hor.
lol.gif
My house finally got entertainment liao. Today my TV and home theatre system are sent over. Wow...my TV very heavy ah....scratch my TV console. Now got one deep mark liao. Never mind...get my contrator to mend it up.
happy.gif

Hey gals! Today's Wink's and Crayon's wedding. Congrats!!!
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Tomorrow's the last day of November liao. Time really past quickly without us realizing.
happy.gif
To end the month, its Min's, Sweetie, Kopibean, Wind2000 and Babyvon's wedding. Congrats to all anxious brides
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

Min, hope the anxiety pills helps.
happy.gif
Have a good rest and remember to wake up early tomorrow for your hair combing ah!!
biggrin.gif
Feel free to call me when your wedding's over.
happy.gif

Venue: Besse's love nest in East (Changi)?
Date:
14th Dec (Sun afternoon) Hee that's my first month anniversary.
happy.gif
- Grace, Meow
19th Dec (Fri evening) - Leo, Meow

yve

Besse, no leh, din see penguin at bicheno, cos din want to drive back to our B&B at night at coles bay.. so we went to see penguins at phillip island..

Date:
14th Dec (Sun afternoon) - Grace, Meow, Yve
19th Dec (Fri evening) - Leo, Meow, Yve

besse

yve

hehe.. ya.. me too. waiting for the picts to be ready mid of this week.. 1st view i v happy with the picts.. even more satisfied than the studio wans done by andrew choi..

have a good week ahead!!!

yve

besse,
in case u want to develop your digital pics, i got mine done at standard photos (wisma one, they have other branches too) for 36 cents each after discount of 10% for POSB and citibank cards.. image quality is good (better than kodak express) and cropping is okay.. heh, i am reading a travel guide on hawaii.. heh, that's another of my target destination..

meowie

Today seems very quiet ah.....

Er...did anyone post in Novas to announce of the gathering at Besse's house??

Besse,
You need to let us know your address leh.
happy.gif

Yve,
The photos hor, if develope more got discount or not? Remember my colleagues told me if develope more then 50 got discount already right? Then if thats the case, got further discount of that 10% or not huh?

meowie

Aloevera,
Did Nicholson called you yet??

Shirlynn,
So did he check him out on decor? I've jus receive a call from Nick.
happy.gif
He says he'll sent me the link to select the photos by next week.
sad.gif
Still must wait another week. No choice, must wait patiently for nice photos.
happy.gif

Ava,
Where are you??? You seems to gone missing liao.
sad.gif
Too busy with house chores??

yve

meow, dunno about discount for mroe than 50. There is an admin fee (think $2) that is waived if the development of digital pics is more than 20. And if u have the standard photos VIP card, u get 15% off instead of the 10%. Maybe u all can wait for my VIP card lor, cos i have already developed $144 worth of pics, another $6 more, than can apply for VIP card already.

meowie

Wow Yve....you've spent so much on developing your pictures liao ah! Is that for your wedding dinner....table to table shoot or everything and includes your HM?

yve

Meow, i developed 400 of my Honeymoon pics.. each one 36cents, so total $144.. I also nearly fainted when i knew of the amount.. for re-development of the wedding pics, I expect it to come up to 100 pics? so about $40 more..

Actually for HM pics, if using conventional camera and take about 10 rolls, the cost is about $100 or more too (15 per roll).. So should be expected lor.. anyway, I find hardcopies easier to view. Just need my hubby to copy the online notes to the albums cos his handwriting is nicer. heh, arrow him to do it..

for digital pics, do give them a CD with only the pics that u want to develop. Dun give them 100 pics and say u want pic number 1, 4, 5 and so on. keep it simple then less mistakes uh? This time round, for 400 pics, they missed out 1 pic, i dunno if I should go back to tell them.

besse

yve.. ok, will take note.. hubby always dev his picts at color lab.. cost is 40cents.. think oso have 10 percent disc.. hmm...

now watching korean drama beautiful life.. hehe.. shiok..

Meow.. ok, will post my add in Novas group

shirlynn77

Hi Meow,

Thanks, I have passed the number to my colleague, she will call to check out.

I too will need to develop the balance photos and also the banquet photos for friends and relatives.
Die liao, don't know how much will I need to spend

starmiffmel

meow,

i dont know when u free for me to go yr house...
quick tell me so i can plan.
and dont finish my tomyam.. grin...

oh and can someone tell me wat time is the gathering. Becos i am oso going to the SKC dog show which is on the 14th.

ps... think my hubby will be joining cos we going dog show either b4 or after the gathering, of which both are in the east.. grin.. is that okie?

leo29

Besse,

You not working today? How come can watch drama show at this time? Very Ho Mia hor....

Grace,

It's fine wif me for your hubby to join us. But I think you better seek permission from the fierce lady owner, hahaha....

Besse,

Are you going to kill me..... :p

besse

i fierce meh?? *sulk*

hehe.. grace.. no prob, can get hubby along.. hope my lil house can contain all of you..
happy.gif

know wat?? Babyvon is my sec school schoolmate.. hehe oni knew when i bumped into her in Milan when she went collect her gown.. small world hor..

besse

Leo

Me now in office.. cos juz now have a lunch with a cust in the east... so decided to stay back and do work, and watch VCD at the same time lor... kekek ..

anyone into friendster??? join me lehh...

tiara

YES, YES naturally.... we can finally say our wedding is THIS MONTH!!! Getting so excited
happy.gif

Me just finished writing the cards with FMIL for her guests.

meowie

Grace,
You can come this saturday if you want.
happy.gif
But sorry, can't cook Tom Yum at my house, the gas isn't connected yet. Haha, believe you'll bring Miffy and Clio along huh and to the gathering right?

Besse, Leo, Yve,
You girls playing MJ that day? Pardon me ah...i won't play one hor, so do get another leg hor.
happy.gif

val1977

yup yup yup!!!

finally our month, me on leave tomorrow onwards...finally

now preparing stuff n look forward to this sunday AD
happy.gif

who else this sunday getting married ah?

friday go facial n body message, sat do mani/pedi
hee...

piper

hi naturally,

We've just confirmed the postponement of our wedding to 02 Feb 2004. Hiaz....supposed to get married in the year of the goat, end up getting married in the year of the monkey...but bo bian!

To those who are having their big day this weekend, enjoy urselves!! Must remember to just smile & be pretty - tat's ur primary role!
happy.gif

starmiffmel

Meow, this sat should be okie...
shall pop by in the afternoon...so sad no gas..
was going to ask if u cooking lunch for me..grin.
this sat u see them but not on the gathering day.
think i shall go eat lunch then go yr house...unless owner say otherwise.hehehhe

msg me yr address lah..

val1977

Piper,

thks for ur wishers! you be a beautiful feb bride,no worries, at least the postpone date is not that long
happy.gif

hi freesia, so how's ur prep?
u on leave liao?
where's ur banquet venue?
mine is at amara hotel

leo29

Meow,

Don't worry, we wun left you aside. No MJ during this session lah unless someone hand is very very itchy lah....

tiara

Hi val, exciting! You must be cloud nine now, can sleep? You are going for facial on Fri?? Is that too late?

piper - feb is great too
happy.gif

leo29

Good morning.... besse...... You too have a good day ahead. So sad.... my hubby fly off to Japan this morning and will only be back by sat mid nite....

besse

leo..

hehe my hubby going off to perth soon too.. i cant wait to have the whole bed to myself.. lolz..

have you seen my studio picts??

naturally

Hi Piper!
Glad that u've got your wedding date settled!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hey, ask u something, where did u buy your traditional stuff from?? I need to get the bedside lamps... was thinking of using red foil to wrap my current ones, heehee, improvise mah! But scared my inlaws may not be happy, so okie lor, will buy the lamps to please them... but where to buy from har??

My mum's giving me her tea set (given by my grandmother), so no need to buy liao... but wonder if i need to buy a basket to hold the tea set? Gals, how are u going to transport the teaset har??

piper

hi naturally,

i got my lamps & tea set from chinatown market...there's this shop selling all the wedding stuff...I cant remember how much does the lamps cost but it's not very exp.

When i bought the tea set, it came in a box...think I'll just bring that box over. I think it's a good idea to put ur tea set in the basket..then u paste a "Shuang Xi" on the basket...think it'll look good..
happy.gif
Then in future, u can keep/preserve ur tea set in tat basket also.

leo29

Besse,

You funny gal.... where got wife like this one. I think you are too independent liao. Nope, never see your studio pixs. You got post meh? I only go thru a few of your honeymoon pix, that day too busy liao.

Any of the gals still going for fitness classes? Tell myself to go once a week but I can't drag myself there. Very jia lat lei, after wedding no motivation liao...

besse

hahaha...

die.. let's not degenerate into being ah sohs.. hehe.... muz maintain leh.. kekeke

Leo..

ya, i miss my own space and my own bed in my mummy's house.. feels so diff.. haiz.. now i go play mj oso scared hubby nt happy.. cos i oni too concern abt my own fun and neglect him.. not to mention still got housework to do.. *sulk

leo29

Besse,

You talk like my hubby. Yesterday he complaint that nowadays he always Lai4 Chuang2. I told him becos bed too comfortable liao but his answer is no, it's not enough sleep. He said last time he used to have his own bed can move around freely but now wif me sleeping beside him, he felt very restrain. Actually not true lah, is I always like to sleep very close to him-treat him like my bloster,hahaha.....

Me don't miss my bed but miss my family. So I go to my mum's place almost everyday to have dinner. Eat until I felt pai seh.

Don't like that, we need some times to get used to this new living style. Ai yoh, being someone wife is not easy lei,
sad.gif
still have to do housework after work whereas at home i can just lay on my sofa to watch TV.

Yve,

How about you? How is your marriage life?

leo29

Hello.... gals,

Anyone else want to join us for the next gathering? Please register below.

Date:
14th Dec (Sun afternoon) - Grace, Meow, Yve
19th Dec (Fri evening) - Leo, Meow, Yve

yve

leo, uh.. still getting used to it lor.. still training hubby.. go home just bath, wash some clothes and sleep leow..