Singaporebrides | Essentials
10 Fun Wedding Guest Book Ideas
These wedding guest book ideas are fun and creative ways to remember the family and friends who came to celebrate your love!
A wedding guest book is a staple at weddings, and it’s a great way to remember all those who came to share in your joy. It’s a place for your wedding guests to share marriage advice, and write their well wishes for you as a couple. After reading these messages of love, most couples tuck their wedding guest books away with other keepsakes, but if you’re looking for a wedding guest book alternative you can display in your home to bring back fond memories, take a look at these 10 fun ideas!
1. Wooden Hearts Drop Box Wedding Guest BookJocelyn and Marcus’ Gorgeous Succulent Wedding at The Rabbit Hole by Click! Photography
Jocelyn and Marcus had little wooden hearts for guests to write their wishes on, and drop into a personalised glass frame.
2. Jenga Blocks Wedding Guest BookLetty and Benjamin’s Incredible Myanmar Pre-Wedding and Stylish Wedding by Super Panda Presents
Letty and Benjamin invited their guests to “build memories” by signing a Jenga block in their fun wedding guest book idea! A Jenga set inscribed with well wishes would make a great keepsake that you could actually use.
3. Polaroid Guest BookCharlene and Jeremy’s Modern Geometric Wedding at Tin Hill Social by Eggs Benedict Chan Photography
Charlene and Jeremy set up a Polaroid wedding guest book with an instant camera. Guests could take their picture, write their well wishes on it, and hang it up on a fun photo display!
4. Vinyl Record Wedding Guest BookAlyssa and Bernard’s Merry Nuptials at Au Petit Salut by Smittenpixels Photography
Alyssa and Bernard got creative to keep their wedding on budget, and sourced secondhand vinyl records for their guests to sign as their wedding guest book alternative!
5. Colourable Wedding Guest BookSomething Turquoise
This free printable by Something Turquoise is a fun one! Your guests can select a figure to colour in and sign their names to, and your wedding guest book will end up a unique work of art.
6. Pebbles Wedding Guest BookSherie and Young Leong’s Elegant and Jubilant Solemnisation at Alcove at Caldwell House by Love Confetti Stills & Motion
Sherie and Young Leong held an intimate wedding with the people closest to them, and had their guests write their well wishes on pebbles. “These pebbles now decorate our home, and are a constant reminder of our special day,” say the couple.
7. Time Capsule Wedding Guest BookAnna and Joshua’s Beautiful Wedding in Tanarimba Janda Baik by Joshua Chan Studio
Anna and Josh turned their wedding guest book into a time capsule they would open only one year later! Guests were invited to write their suggestions for dating ideas, the couple’s bucket list, and the number of children they should have.
8. Wishing Tree Wedding Guest BookXinying and Jeffrey’s Fairytale Mandarin Oriental Singapore Wedding by One Eye Click Photography
Xinying and Jeffrey had a wishing tree on which guests could hang their blessings for the couple, made of sparkly silver twigs and delicate gold ribbon on note cards for an elegant, fairytale look.
9. Framed Monogram Wedding Guest BookIntimate Wedding at the Halia by Bloc Memoire Photography
Jean and Alex framed personalised artwork of their names and wedding date, leaving a large border of white space for guests to sign their names and write their wishes. You could also blow up a photo of yourselves, or use a love quote!
10. Globe Wedding Guest BookPinned to our Wedding Guestbook Ideas board
An especially beautiful idea if you’re holding a travel-themed wedding, or if you both love exploring the world together! Paint over your globe in white and gold to give guests a blank canvas on which to write their well wishes.