Yvonne Creative

mehmeh_lim

Hi Gers,

Better after taking a Paracetamol.. Woke up in the middle of the night with such cramps! Oh gosh..

Hihi Charleen,

If I'm not mistaken, u're going for a full-pg album rite? Think u can ask for the CD when u've confirmed the arrangement of pix in the various pages, try to get the touched-up ones, unless the raw ones have very few stuff to touch-up

My montage was prepared by my AD PG, inc in the package. Alternatively u can just DIY using PowerPoint, not too tough & u can do it the way u like it..

Harlow josl,

Have fun! Dun eat so much, if not u complain u're getting flabbier! heheh, then u gotta work hard & do many crunches lor.. Hiaks!

josl

Hi minssy and mehmeh,
i am gg swimming later hahahaha
313895.gif

vinmei

Hi hi,

Bride to be changed nick to tweetytwee liao.... hehee
happy.gif

Thanks josl & Minssy for adding me into ur Multiply. :p

vinmei

Hi Minssy,

$300 plus for 200plus cards. Seem quite ok rite? :p So does mary charged for the design?

Mehmeh rest well k.

Me will be busy in the afternoon to deliver goods! So tired leh... Think me gona fall sick soon. Scared I kena dengue leh... sigh....
sad.gif

rc123

Hi minssy,

I saw your cards. Very cute lei.. U engage someone to draw those cartoons for you? Very nice idea.

Wah u settle your wine so fast. One thing down for you. Think I'll try to go down on Fri to taste.

doy_doy

Hi Clouds

I'm colleague of Axx... u know who hor?
biggrin.gif

U must hv known abt my
kao_frustrated.gif
story with YC fm Axx? I wonder if I shld bring up to Yvonne to change my coordinator. If I really do so, dunno if it will be very awkward if the coordinator & i meet everytime i go to YC. Maybe I shld just endure since it's already halfway thru .....
kao_sad.gif

By the way, u've any idea when Yvonne will be back?

minssy

hi tweetytwee,

a.. yah the price is ok. really depends on the type of paper u use also..

btw, i realised u like to use 1 post for each message hor :p

hi littlelamb,

thanx.. yeah i got a caricature to draw for me.. he is at far east... and yah.. settle wine fast fast. see so many also no point and since the wines are quite standard and price is right and me leng is cool, i on lah! :D

clouds

hi doy doy

of cos i know who you are..
kao_babydust.gif

i must say its just a coindence that such things happen.. I think most prob Yvonne won't be back by tmr.. If you really want to change your co-ordinator, just approach Yvonne lor.. i think she will agree to it.. she's a nice person. Once in a lifetime thing leh.. dun play play..

anpanman

Dear Mehmeh,

i used the printer (JASVY) that tied up with my Hotel eventually (did not use Kentrich), as they collect and send the cards back to the hotel for me. I only need to make one trip down to the Hotel to collect it. Service is very good. I did hot-stamping, and they added 2 small icons/pictures and the appropriate location for me too. I paid $150 for 140 cards incl charges for tying the golden string to the cards.

anpanman

Hi Tweetytwee,

the brand of the mattress we bought is KINGKOIL. But i cannot remember the model name or number.

Hi Mehmeh,

you know if we can choose the type of car decor we want? I have a pair of bears that I would like to use it at the front of the wedding car. Is it possible pass them to Yvonne to incorporate it into the car decor for me? Or she'll IGNORE my request??

mehmeh_lim

Hi gers,

I went to the Doc's oredi.. Very nice old man, who even chatted with me. Not a rushed visit.. Talked to me about NUS & my majors back then. We also talked about my favourite! Geography! heheheh..
The MC is so cool, even specified what my condition was..

Hihi Anpanman,

Jasvy has quite inconsistent reviews, but I'm really happy tt u had a gd experience with them. I believe they are one of the more expensive ones, but since they went all the way to even tying the strings for u, believe u shd be elated!
With ur no. of cards I think $150 is quite okie, though cld def be cheaper, but tt means more effort to source for one, visit & then narrow down to the gd one.

Yvonne will def ur coordinator or one of them who's more free to tie up the bears to the car for u. Maybe when u select ur AD bouquet & decide on the car deco, u can show them the bears so tt they wld be better prepared. I see no reason why they shd turn u down, coz in this way, they need not provide u the silk flowers, just more ribbons I guess? Dun worry k?
kao_smile.gif

vinmei

Hi Minssy,

Ya lor... Type one msg for one person lor. Cos sometimes I see see till I blurr leh. Like read liao then forget and need to scroll up again. hehee
happy.gif
So type one for each lor.

ohh... Yvonne was away. Where did she goes? No wonder my request is not answer yet. :p

vinmei

Hi anpanman,

Ok. Me will go down Robinsons one of these days to take alook. heheee
happy.gif

Just hope I can find something nice there then. :p

Hi mehmeh,
Such a nice doc leh... Take ur medicine and rest well k. It is going to rain heavily soon....

rc123

Hi tweety,

If u going down to Robinson, u can ask to see Simmon Roosevelt(spelling?). This is what I bought. It's exclusively for Robinson and that time when I bought it's about 50% discount. It's very comfortable and value for money.

Hi gers,

If anybody looking for printer, I can recommend Speed Technology. This is a printing company and I printed my inserts at $80/450pic. Good service and they deliver to your house too.

rc123

Hi minssy,

Have you booked your tea reception? I've confirmed with Elsie Kitchen. Their menu looks yummy, quite a dilemma to choose the items.

Hi gers,

I'm looking for caterer for AD at home. Shortlisted YLS and menghiang. Anybody got experience or recommendation?

mehmeh_lim

harlow littlelamb,

U booked Elsie's too? Which menu issit? The one for wedding or the normal tea recep one.
I used Neogarden for the luncheon at home. Have been using them for many of my family's gatherings. My helpers & AD PG & VG rate the food very highly. Check them out: www.neogarden.com.sg

The rendang chicken, hongkong mee, cereal fish & butter prawn are very gd. Catered for 30 persons, but there was enough for 40..
Send u a pix later on the spread..

rc123

Hi mehmeh,

I used the tea reception menu and top up to 13 dishes. My sis-in-law strongly recommends Elsie and after going to your wedding, on nah. Actually I'm quite worried on the qty cos Elsie said the portion is only 1 pic per pax. I think for some items pple will take more than 1 pic and it will run out very fast. How u cater the no.?

Neogarden seems to be strongly recommended in this forum. But it's still ex compared to YLS and menghiang. YLS is oso recommended but I've not tried before so dunno how good is their std?

minssy

hi littlelamb,

no i haven
happy.gif
. i intend to do that next mth... i just need to cater for church since mine is a 11am service and will end at 12pm.. my morning tea ceremony part will be just tea stuff
happy.gif

my frd recommended me the below. very cheap!! she has used this for her wedding and i will get to taste it 2 weekends later :p. if its good, i will use.. hahhah

they are under the same boss.. liangfood is the halal and the other is non halal..

http://www.liangfood.com.sg/main/index.html
http://www.hlfoo.com.sg/

vinmei

Hi little lamb,

Thanks! I will take note of that brand. :p
Ohh, the inserts paper is it provided by the printer as well?

Ohh... My sis used Neo Garden for AD and baby first mth lor... :p

josl

hi minssy and mehmeh,
hee i am back after a long day out, when swimming,movie and shopping or walking din buy anything ..think i will be sleepin early today.
happy.gif

mehmeh_lim

Hello Littlelamb,

Eh, I think mine was the 9+ 2drinks menu.. Meant for normal tea recept (aka function/seminar type) & not meant for wedding lah. More value for money I thought..
Usually for most caterers they wld provide 1-for-1, with about 20% extra to buffer. Anyway if it runs out, it runs out. The recep is more like a treat than a must-have. At my wedding, I catered for 330 guests while I think only 250-280 turned up, but becoz of the silly staff placing the styrofoamboxes where the cutlery were, some buay paiseh guests actually helped themselves to da bao-ing! *Faint*

I've not tried either of the caterers u mentioned, maybe u check out under "Banquet & Catering" thread for more info? But guarantee NeoGarden is gd lah.. Hmm, I thot I was to fork out the $$$, but in the end, either my dad or mum did so..

mehmeh_lim

Dearest josl,

*Hugs* for u k? I also sad to see tt when I catered more than sufficient, everything was finished so quickly.. Saw some chicken pies which I so wanted to eat, but paiseh tt I wld get messy. *Must still look pretty*

Nvm, we eat better food on our date k?

vinmei

Hi Josl,

So happening day... Me long time no watched movie liao leh.... Got to wait for this week lesson to be over then more relaxed. :p

mehmeh_lim

Harlow josl,

Wow, u really made gd use of ur HB's day off hor? He had to accomplish so many things with u.. I went town in the evening to get a bday pressie for my flower girl. Then I went to check out those crystal-diamonds, with the hope of finding maybe a replacement or another bracelet tt wld take my breath away. But alas, none caught my eye

HB was joking tt he gotta now get the Tiffany version of it.. Afterall mine was designed after a Tiffany design. SadSadSad!

minssy

hi josl,

wah shiok shiok.. good that you all can spend time together since your hubby is always working...

hi mehmeh,

i think for the rest of us, we need to make sure that the da bao packets are not placed so that guests will not take first. hahhahah

josl

hi mehmeh,
yeah we eat nice nice food tml, yummy, they din da bao for u meh??

U know i hv this feeling ur hb will get another bracelet for u some how.
happy.gif

hi minssy and mehmeh,
make him go out with me, he also v long din exercise liao, also getting v fat, slept at 10+last nite but we both woke up at 3am, tried v hard then we fell aslp.

mehmeh_lim

harlow josl,

Dunno if u might, shall not set my hopes too high. He's not very romantic & surprising person leh.. Oops

No lah, they never da bao for me.. hahah, tt's why i said tt they are buay paiseh..
nono.gif

Harlow minssy,

Hide the dabao containers maybe behind the drinks station or below the table. Make it so inconspicuous! alamak..

josl

Hi minssy,
ya we trying v v v hard..
314190.gif

Hi mehmeh,
mine also not romantic lah, i juz drag him into the shop and whine whine hahaha...

minssy

hi josl,

cute icon...

zzz.. fengjie haven call me on the timing to go down on sun to see the touched up pics.. think tomorrow i will call....

rc123

Hi minssy,

The caterer u recommended looks good but dunno how's their quality. U try already let me know.

I called YC on my touched up pic. They say won't be ready till Sun. Starting to get impatient liao...

Hi tweety,

Yah, they'll provide the normal pink or ivory paper for inserts. Give them the details and they'll do the artwork for you.

minssy

hi littlelamb,

yeah. after i try in oct 8 then i update again.. cos if the food is nice and the deco is cool, i will confirm already.. no point sourcing so many and compare this and compare that... heee...

sunday ah? mine is also sunday leh... maybe we can view together! hee.... your wedding is end oct rite? so its natural for you to get impatient... i know how u feel but its ok.. u still have some time to play around with..

minssy

hi mehmeh & josl,

so confirm tomorrow meet at 6.15 outside guardian pharmacy at citylink okie? then we go and hoot sakae sushi! woohoo!