Woes with my hb family

miloice

no, i'm not sour. not at all. Its really the feedback for you. I saw the willingness in you to finally let go of the defenses hence I'm mentioning these to you.

You are not the only one that voiced out against en xuan either as in other threads as well. It is not the disagreement but the manner you react to comments. You saw them all as attacks and put on an aggressive fight with everyone that tries to talk sense with you. Why is it attacks? We are talking here. I'm pointing out contradictions... try to see if there are truths in it. If there is, perhaps you can think about it.

miloice

hi watching, sure.

however, please do raise the feedback at the moment in the thread itself. It will be most useful this way.

As in the 2 references you provided, the feedback was received at that time already.

Lastly, please do pardon my incomplete writing skills. It has never been my strength, not that I have even ever claim it to be. As long as we are open to discussions, there would be less misunderstanding. The English language itself is opened to many interpretations.

Have a great weekend ahead as well.

ahyip

Jenny, I feel that I should explain myself if not I feel u will hold that grudge forever.

I've reread the front posts again up till the part I came up with this conclusion that u r a shit stirrer.

Everything was still cool until powder took the stand of the mil which I also feel irritated and unreasonable with all the talks about "expectations". I had to keep reminding myself, it's the mil talking, and if I have this kind of mil, what should I do.

Milo did not just blindly agree with powder, he did tried to tone it down and counter some parts where he see fits. Bp tried to do the hugging. But when u come in, everything starts to go haywire.

U turn the whole focus onto powder used of "f" word which I don't think is the main reason y his post sounds so harsh. It's the way he phrased his sentence, the way he set his tone and emotion. Eg. "why don't u go die?
happy.gif
" vs "fxxking hell" which is meaner and scarier?

After throwing the "ç«è‹—" u went off with

"Ya, I better let go, before Powder come attacking me with harsh and sarcastic words again. Better go do better things than wasting time arguing with him here. Bye!"

<-- Making urself as the victim and powder's looking pretty bad. Note that before this, not once you acknowledge his contribution. Filter away all the "f" word, does what he says not make any sense? Or you did the other way round and could only see the "f" words?

So after you "go away" and powder came back and saw your post, he started to defend himself, like what you did. I agree the apologize part is abit uncalled for, since this is a open forum like all have explain. The ultimate post from u is..

"Carol
我已ç»è®²äº†å¾ˆå¤šæ¬¡ï¼Œå¾ˆå¤šäººåœ¨è¿™é‡Œæ²¡æœ‰æ€œæ‚¯ä¹‹å¿ƒï¼Œæ»¡å£ç²—言粗语,自以为很厉害,别人都是活该,åªä¼šè½äº•ä¸‹çŸ³ï¼Œè®©ä¼¤å¿ƒçš„人更伤心难过,我还ä¸æ˜¯æƒ¹ä»–们乱骂,他们就是这样的。你越讲,他们就细细研究哪里能攻击你。

他们应该学学Singapore Motherhood forummers, 那边的人比这里的人有教养。"

From then on, carol seems to change completely and kinda went into a "give up" mode and started to say sarcastic things. Reread that sentence u wrote urself.. it shows alot about u. If u're really the cultured people like u say, y can't u do the hugging and pacify her, and deliver the message in ur way, unless u don't agree with anything everyone here says, so u just want to shut carol out.

From all the post, one can easily spot who has give positive or negative influence. BP is on ur side isn't it? But her approach is totally different. I believe the thread wouldn't come to this stage if u havnt started that planted that "ç«è‹—" which has burnt a few people and invited afew who just came in to add oil.

Ur intention might have have been good, but ur actions says otherwise.

qqyou

"Yiping" when ppl disrespect you will u still talking nicely to them ? ... what means by "f" what means by 智障 what means by éœ¸é“ ? she have the rite to choose to accept ur advise or not when u give ppl advise do u need to add in those words ? "miyako" Ai pi ai qi ai dua liab ni means what ? she just ask for advise but did't ask for scold WHO DO U THINK U ARE ??? to have the rite to scold ppl as u like ... ?forum is a open place yup ... but we dun even know each other u happy can give any advise u like BUT DUN NEED TO KEEP GOING ON N ON TO SCOLD THE SAME WORDS !! u talk nicely surely ppl will reply nicely too ... "ADVISE" "OPINION" "COMMENT" BUT NOT SCOLD... N DUN THINK U ARE A COUNSELLOR... WHAT YOU SAY IS A MUST? 太看得起自己? "POWDER" when u wan scold other ppl pls .... type urself dun keep cal jenny she dun even know me ...什麼是 我娶的 ç©¿çš„ åƒçš„ XX XX 都比你好? do u means this is a advise ? izzit like this means TS have to listen to u becos u are good in everything ? 話是自己說的 ä¸èªè­˜çš„人 會懂嗎? 這也沒什麼好炫耀的 因為說而已 超簡單 ... "junkie" u just know how to scold ppl and say those 難è½çš„話? 狗嘴裡長ä¸å‡ºè±¡ç‰™? ä¸è¦æŠŠè‡ªå·±èªªçš„多å‰å¤§ 給的æ„見多厲害 æ¯å€‹äººçš„æ„見都ä¸ä¸€æ¨£ 寫在這裡åªæ˜¯æƒ³è½è½æ„見 ä¸æ˜¯ä¾†æ‰¾åµæž¶ 或給人罵....

qqyou

"milo" when u attacks ppls u dun think is a attack cos those hurting word it come from u? for u ... u think that is just a advise but for others ? do u ever really think about how other ppl feel ? 什麼å«åš æ—觀者親? when u give a advise u wan ppl to 站在你的立場想你說的話 but when ppl say the way u talk is a attack will u do the same thing? 去站在別人的立場想人家說的話 ? ^^

qqyou

you guys are funny .... say this is a open forum every one have the rite to say what they wan ? then y keep attack jenny ? she just say what she wan ? she also a member she have the right to speak too ? when she dun talk u guys keep cal her when she talk u guys keep attack her ? y cal her if u really so dislike her ? why cant u guys just leave her alone ? 我覺得你們åƒé£½æ²’äº‹åš å€Ÿé¡Œç™¼æ®?
if u really think what she say is rubbish just ignore her lo like what u say about how u give advise to TS ma ...not meh ? if u think u are so rite then why u guys are keep repeating the same thing ? u guys say how the ways u type is just advise even u add in those Coarse words TS can just ignore mah if she really dun like rite bo ? ... then y cant u guys just ignore jenny leh ? ä¸è¦è‡ªå·±æ‰“自己的嘴巴....會笑死人..!~

qqyou

"Yiping" do u really think jenny start the "ç«è‹—" so u mean .... powder use "F" to scold TS is the rite thing ? that means even who wan to use "F" scold u it's ok too ? ^^? if yes i dun mind online every day to just scold u a "F" 就算你給的æ„見在好 æœ‰å¿…è¦ ç½µäººé«’è©±? 你覺得這樣說話 是å°çš„? 很有教養? jenny n TS ä¸æ˜¯ä½  沒人願æ„å­¸ä½ åš é¦¬å¾Œç‚®.... 所以你ä¸è¦ç”¨ä½ çš„覺得去判斷 誰是錯的 你也沒什麼資格... powder 自大 ? ä½ æ²’æ„Ÿè¦ºå§ å°±ç®—æœ‰ 你敢說麻? 呵....

oneder

The beautiful thing about this forum is that you can get all sorts of views and opinion in many many different angles presenting in all sorts of way. And you would need practice good selective reading in order to get the best out of the forum. Asking others to filter harmless F words in the forum is just asking my old uncle who knn uses knn as the knn comma and knn full stops. Or asking Amercians or british fcuking stop adding fcuking words into their fcuking daily conversation. Or the sergeant who fcuking scold the all fcuking BMT recruits(thats the reason why no guys take offend in powder words) Or even asking the producers of Smurfs to smurfing stop the smurfing languages because it is smurfing unhealthy for the smurfing kids.

If i am going to be hurt by old uncles, i would never talk to any of those knn hokkien speaking uncles. If i am going to be hurt by those fcuking Amercians and Britsh, i might as well not working because there are a lots of them in Singapore working enviroment. If i am going to be hurt by those fcuking sergeants who fcuking cursed me, i might have already jump off the BMT building.(i think it really happened before). If i am going to be hurt by the smurfing smurf movies, i would have to protest in the Hong Lim Park to stop the kids from watching.

But all the actions doesn't make sense to me because we have the ability to IGNORE and take what is 'right' to us.

And by good selective reading, it is picking out what is relevant and IGNORE those really bad suggestions, bad languages, bad arguements which has totally no value to you. Let them go, laugh it off and stop holding on to them. And because this is only a forum, it is so much easier to filter those things than in the real world.

babystorm

Lee, you got it so right. Basically, it's only a forum so these people are hiding behind their screens and stirring shit out of nothing. The screens are their 'protective' shields. I really wonder do they behave this way in their REAL lives. Or just play the meek mouse hiding and talking behind people's backs.

powder

my fatigue in this thread comes in becos the girls here yakking and accusing me - actually do not possess the mental attributes to hold a mature conversation or argument with me. it's really tiring to talk to pple of such low thinking ability.

it's pretty much a fact they're just jumping on the bandwagon without getting their facts rite. no different from void deck aunties.
In a normal working world, pple of such nature would never survive nor get into any role/position worthy of anything admirable. Thus it's safe to assume that they hold very unimportant mundane dull roles in real life, and coupled with the mental disability they display... it would not be difficult to assume they would lead very poor lives... til such time they realise that it is Indeed their character at fault.

regardless of what is said, and all the challenges... it's just a couple of ladies venting. i decided to leave it becos i believe the reckless stupidity will continue...

i'm surprised i've been accused of using profanities on the TS, amidst other accusations... which by the way is Untrue. the posts which i used 'fcuk' for emphasis - were posted Directly to Milo ONLY. i trust that pple are mature enough to actually read before talking, but obviously some pple are the way they are, becos of who they are.

after i have already been wrongly accused by 2 pple whom i said should apologise to me... i THEN went on to include the use of the word 'fcuk' when posting to them - Once... for emphasis. they were promptly removed by the moderator.

and then using this Lie, those women go on and on and on abt me. And thruout, there's like only... One Point??? this goes to show the typical auntie mentality of jumping without checking. Up to a certain stage, better to ignore.

by the way, for those of u idiots who didn't check... u should be ashamed of yourself. but i dun blame u... even the TS was fooled into thinking i used the language directly with her... which is a shame actually. cos 10yrs down the road, she is as responsible for screwing her daughter's life, as much as she Claims she wants the daughter to have a granny. so end of the day, the big picture tells me that Her Pride n Ego is more impt than whatever she claims. Action does speak louder than words in this case.

this is particularly sad becos i fear to think of how your lives are really gonna be, with such poor characters and mental abilities... i'm relieved that there are other forums that tell me we're gonna be ok as a nation in terms of mentality. i shudder to think that everyone can be so reckless, stupid, think they're damn smart, and still nonchalantly yak away like that.

it is Sooooo embarassing to see such stupidity displayed no end. as i have said before... the mentality will unveil itself in real life, so that alone should be enough. sadly, it is often those with the least to offer or show, who spend their lives trying, taking consolation in denial of their sorry lives. your very character is the punishment for which u live...

pls, if u're not able to speak with depth, Dun speak at all. it's extremely embarassing to see such posts... your bfren, husbands n frens would be embarassed to know u or even associate themselves with u. an absolute horror to see the stupidity displayed... so much so that i doubt u'd proudly show your posts to close frens and family... knowing full well u're gonna look stupid. that is what i call reckless stupidity.

qqyou

idiots ? are u talking about urself idiots ?

"miyako" hiding and talking behind people's backs? what for hiding ? ä¸ç®¡æ€Žæ¨£çš„ 人格 至少比你們好那麼一點點 .... actually u really dun need to think about how ppl behave in they lives becos it is none of ur business ...

"Lee" everybody can receptible thing n language are different ... the way u say u can accept means everybody have to accept too ? the thing u say IT IS YOU but u n TS are different person ... dun demands that every body have to be same like u .... one person dun like smurfing dun mean everbody dun like smurfing but u like to listen to knn dun means everybody have to like to listen to knn the way powder talk is not a advise is a order when ppl dun listen to order they start to say ppl éœ¸é“ n 智障? is this a advise ?ya TS can just ignore ? when she say stop those attack words those guys start to say dun act la XXX XXX?what u think ?the way they treat ppl is so rite ? ...

powder u have no rite to say who character have what problem ... u are giving advise or u are ordering TS to do what u say ? what u think that come from ur mind ...u doubt that now i feel so proudly cos of my post...it just ur doubt what makes u so confirm that i really feel proudly ... so u keep saying ppl idiots stupid n what more ? any other better words to show that what kind of poor culture u have .... if u feel embarassing to see any thing just dun see what for wan see n feel embarassing still wan complain? funny if u really feel the way ppl talk are so stupid so when u reply just means that u are just a stupid idiots ... the way u type it show how anger u are ... if really feel so horror to see then "DUN SEE DUN REPLY DUN TALK" just ignore lo ...FROM LEE But all the actions doesn't make sense to me because we have the ability to IGNORE and take what is 'right' to us.? correct bo ? dun judge n scold ppl ... u dun have the rite !!!~~

miyako u so bo song when ppl say back u ...when denise80 talk about how she think how is ur attitude n when a new comer say about how she think what kinda of attitude u give... it totally different ... ä¸è¦è¦ºå¾—自己在這裡很å¯ä»¥ 就算你 08 抱的好 ... it just a forum ... lcly no use D .. so geng when scold those ppl u dun even know de why dun u go home n scold ur family? it will be more easy to let u know how they feel ^^

jn1234

Finally he has nothing to scold just scold stupid and idiot. Run out of profanities and adjectives? Show how lowly of himself. And continue to assume he is so much better than others.

I thought he is gone for good? Powder, Milo, Yiping and so and so keep accusing me of this and back. Then he is the same lor. Humans are human. I said many times already. When people keep talking bad about you, so you just keep quiet to let them attack? Looks like our this powder also å¿ä¸ä½æ°”åˆå‡ºå£°äº†ã€‚"i decided to leave it becos i believe the reckless stupidity will continue..." Milo, he too 说一套,åšä¸€å¥—,so I am waiting for you to condemn him. He decided to leave but why still back?

Yiping, before you accuse me of sarcastic words used or whatever, please for a minute think why I do so. The powder that all of you think so mighty also counter attack with more demeaning languages. So aren't you going to condemn at him? Please read the many threads in this forum. You can see many of them, including many of these mighty regulars, also always talk out of topic of threads including boasting how big their cars, how good their life, how good their spouse, etc. What value do these out of topic boasting add to TS' issue? Why then I can't comment in powder's use of profanity in the middle of their discussion? So you are setting the rule that must talk in relation to TS' topic and nothing else out of topic? So I am waiting for you to suddenly pop out to condemn the many regulars who always talk out of topic in many threads in this forum.

So Yiping, I am a shit stirer, so you are shit cleaner trying to clear shit? There are more shit stirer than me, powder is definitely the bigger shit of all, mouth full of shit and foul, why are you not cleaning this shit? You all simply follow the general crowd and just do not dare go against this mighty powder.

Milo
Tell me, how to be silent reader?

I told you many times you are a poor reader. You just don't think why, cos' you already have held firmly to the thinking I am out to create havoc so block all my explanation.

You asked why I keep saying I am inexperienced? Hello, please go and read properly. I keep mentioning I am a silent reader and no experience was in response to the fact of the accusation by some why I don't advise but only voice out powder's use of language. I used to be silent reader because I am not like so many of you claim so "experienced" to be able to advise. So before this saga, I used to be silent reader (mind you, I used to be but now cannot be silent reader, ok?). But now, you tell me how to be silent reader when people attack you non-stop? Put me in your shoes, can you be keep quiet when people keep attacking you? You too retaliate back. Many others too, so why can't I? Now same goes for our mighty powder who clamed to be tired, now back with vengence again with accusation of "stupid", "idiot", and "actually do not possess mental attributes to hold a mature conversation or argument with me. it's really tiring to talk to pple of such low thinking ability".

"pple of such nature would never survive nor get into any role/position worthy of anything admirable" - don't be so proud of yourself again to the extend of condemning others. You don't know what role/position I hold, as usual you just like to assume you are greater, others are all below you. Because stupid people like you cannot judge what role/position I hold. Those slightly with brains can guess with the level of proficiency in English and Chinese I write, I am no small fly. Got people do work for me, so I just sit down and wait for them to submit work done to me, so I am v free to read forum. Must learn from powder how to boast and show off.

jn1234

Junkie87
Miyako's "Ai pi ai qi ai dua liab ni" is a very crude way of saying want everything cheap in Hokkien, but in a very rude manner with reference to the size of the breast. So you see the quality of these people who claim to be able to "advise"? Mouths full of foul languages and claim these are "advises". So her "Ai pi ai qi ai dua liab ni" is a better advice than ours?

Hide behind the veil of forum so can sprout vulgarities? Sooner or later they will drive many people out of this forum. Then they have no one to advise so advise themselves.

jn1234

Junkie
What advice can you give other than bickering with your name sake Junkie87? Junkie87 is 山寨版 of you? So the real Junkie is better? LOL, cos the real Junkie has more junk more rubbish满å£åžƒåœ¾. Suit your name. Junkie87 至少是è§äººè¯´äººè¯ï¼Œè§é¬¼è¯´é¬¼è¯ã€‚è§åˆ°ä½ è¿™ä¸ªåžƒåœ¾ï¼Œå°±è¯´åžƒåœ¾è¯ï¼Œåˆä½•ä¸å¦¥ï¼Ÿ

These forummers are just too free nothing better to do. And timid don't dare to voice out against the bigger crowd, in case of attack by the similarly timid crowd. So they just aim relentlessly at TS and people like me who hold different views from them.

jn1234

Powder
Please ask your friend Junkie who also did not speak with depth don't speak. Did she speak anything meaningful other than bickering?

"pls, if u're not able to speak with depth, Dun speak at all. it's extremely embarassing to see such posts... your bfren, husbands n frens would be embarassed to know u or even associate themselves with u. an absolute horror to see the stupidity displayed... so much so that i doubt u'd proudly show your posts to close frens and family... knowing full well u're gonna look stupid. that is what i call reckless stupidity."
- Who are you to pass final judgement that who is stupid and who is not stupid? You are calling yourself stupid ah? Nothing to "advise" only know how to call people stupid and idiot. You call this good advice? Ya, you better also don't speak cos you look so stupid. And you want to leave, please leave, don't continue calling people stupid and idiot.

jn1234

Powder
A good consultant/counsellor is someone who can point out fact and give suggestion and opinion. But will not insist on the person seeking advice must listen to the consultant/counsellor. Utlimate decision is on the person seeking advice to choose his/her own path.

But you look at your behaviour. You may have started talking properly but when people do not listen to you, do not concur with you, you spare no effort in sprouting profanities, now even downgraded to scolding people stupid and idiot. Which consultant or counsellor behave like this? How you expect people to believe you or listen to you when you behave like a hooligan, that you know best, all must listen to you if not will be condemned? So who is the one who is stupid and idiot? So I also want to call you stupid and idiot to get my above messages across, learn from you. Give you back a taste of your own medicine to let you know how you feel when you get scolded.

"pls, if u're not able to speak with depth, Dun speak at all. it's extremely embarassing to see such posts... your bfren, husbands n frens would be embarassed to know u or even associate themselves with u. an absolute horror to see the stupidity displayed... so much so that i doubt u'd proudly show your posts to close frens and family... knowing full well u're gonna look stupid. that is what i call reckless stupidity."
- you are saying yourself? Show all your profanity-laced posts to your parents, your wife, your kid. Are they proud of you? Don't you look stupid and lose the respect you have from your kid to have such foul-mouth father? If your kid thinks it is proud, oh, so probably 10-20 years down the road, we will see similarity profanity-sprouting powder junior.

You think you have the most vast experience to be able to make sweeping and closing remarks on everything and everyone? Don't think so highly of yourself and always assume you know best.

powder

jenny,

it's abt time u speak for yourself instead of thinking u represent half the nation. half the nation do not possess your mental disability, else we'd be in trouble as a nation. there is no "we" as far as u are concerned... it is just u. and if u started a poll on who wants u to speak for them... u will find your truth there.

u are stupid... in plain simple english. u create these funny ideas in your head and argue them yourself. psychotic even. i didn't make remark on everyone... your understanding is truly poor... i'm not a counsellor either, so i have no idea why u're teaching me how to be one. u might as well teach me how to be a good wife.

for someone who has so much to teach, u have so little to offer and can't even solve simple problems of your own.

denise80

really can't help but to think...this post should move to a new thread entitled, "The neverending story"...it has deviated too far from the original topic...and degenerated into a 'scolding session'

I think we should all meet half-way? Yes? No?

jn1234

powder
You are talking about yourself? Aren't you the first one to ask me to scold this scold that? You love scolding so much, why don't you scold them yourself?

I learnt everything from you. So if I am stupid, you being the master, are the stupidest of all.

jn1234

powder
Like what so many of you said, you can choose to ignore me if you don't like it. From now on, I shall choose to ignore you. If you like to continue scolding, that's your problem. This thread is almost dying until you suddenly shoot back again. Have you added any value or given any valuable advice other than knowing how to scold people stupid and idiot?

watching

Superman provokes He-Man....

Please do not fly away if He-Man, master of the universe comes along. Of would you rather fight with Fred Flintstone, the caveman ?

powder

i feel vindicated with the subsequent posts... better to have a dirty mouth than an ugly heart... to see u guys identifying with each other is vindicating...

maybe one day we can see posts of higher quality and intellect, perhaps something more thought-provoking...

just to share (gotta join the words together to get the link, and remove the word "removethis")

http://talkback.stomp.com.sg
"removethis"/forums/showthread.php?t=120469

powder

denise, if u turn it the other way around... u would not need to, or meet anyone halfway If u have done nothing wrong. everything else is pretty obvious if only u open yur eyes.

i leave u to associate yourself with the mentality displayed, as a reflection of what u stand for.

denise80

meeting halfway doesn't mean we are admitting our fault or that we're wrong...

I can continue to disagree with you, or with anyone in this world as a matter of fact but I don't see the need or purpose for going on and on and when I said 'going on and on', I'm referring to you and Jenny.

Hence 'meeting halfway' is not a reflection of what I truly believe in or stand for. Don't read too much into it...it just means "stop it because there's going to be no end to it and no one's right or wrong here"

clark

it's abt Powder who knows he is an asshole when in fact he is just an ass without a hole, that's why he is always so full of shit.

ajumma

60secs, tis topiz is stupid quarrel that started bceause one poster said he is having affair and not intending divroce and some people sympathise with him.

other people like urs truly condemn his action, ask him seek divorce asap as he hurting his wife.

those sympathise said dont nag about moral to the poor victim of loveless mariage and start for dunno wat reason to quarrel with posters who give other opinion.

that poster dunno go where and neber reply anymore. people here now still quarrelling. some people u cannot rebut them because u say them one thing, they say u back 100 -1000times more until they stamp out ur view.

now i rarely vist sgbride. see on other forum im not the only one who scared of regular here.

we dont deserve to be here o mighty regulars. byez!

miloice

This is clear evidence of the stupidity. All ignoring completely what the topic of the thread is. This thread is about Carol and her problem with her mother in law.

Unfortunately, individuals have other agendas. People that are unable to let go or talk about anything but your sour grudges over disagreements in another threads. Then going on with endless posts glorifying that self-righteousness.

Anyway, this further provide excellent use case to enforce the point. Women that bear grudges will go on and on till insanity. That's why the relationship between Carol and her MIL will not get any better. The refusal to take actions to effectively improve it, the constant need to glorify your personal expectations, magnify differences and personal prejudices. The perfect element for fighting with anyone and everyone. It further prove my point in this thread all the long.
happy.gif
Hope you will reach that realization some day.

I come back every now and then to see the humor.

To everyone, move on. Respond with another 100 message if you want (which I'm sure some will) to further enforce the 'shit stirring' effect (as Yiping put it). Enjoy!

To Carol, if you are still reading it. Let this serve as a reminder on how such petty fights isn't going help. Your MIL is one such person, will you be that equal opponent to fight her? Break that vicious cycle if you are really thinking for your daughter.

jn1234

Milo
You are implying powder is woman? He bears so big a grudge that he goes on and on don't want to stop. I thought you condemn gender attack? Lame lah, you all regulars always claim others can't do can't do that, but you too are committing the same act. So many cases as I have pointed out in my so many posts in this thread. åªè®¸å®˜å…µç‚¹ç«ï¼Œä¸è®¸ç™¾å§“点ç¯ã€‚If you have the intelligence to know what this means. You all too bear grudges because I hit right at the bull's eye.

What good analogy Yiping has. So powder is the shit, I am here to stir the shit but the shit cleaner, Yiping, is gone?

Yah, I am also back to enjoy reading all of yours and especially powder's stupid humor and what other words he can scold. He is getting more and moreè€ç¾žæˆæ€’. Haha. Cool fun stirring this shit.

clark

Ah...fat milo and shitty powder, can u read the posts, they are sick of regulars - pple like you ! Get the hell out of here !!!!!

Only then can this forum be like what it used to be.

YOU MAKE ME SICK !!!

clark

Now i know why the posts in 'matters of the heart' is diminishing.

It should be renamed 'matters of fat milo and shitty powder'.

Reality check for the both of you....we are getting SICK of you!

Superman

jn1234

Can see the forummers in the other currently still active threads are now breathing and exchanging better without getting the condemnation from the regulars! Without me standing out to voice displeaure with these regulars esp powder, probably TS and other forummers of currently active threads will be depressed and stressed by them and end up preferring to leave the forum then gain any valuable advice. Haha, the so-called valuable advice from the regulars only valuable to themselves since TS rather leave than constantly been condemned if they refused to listen to the regulars.

Anyway with non-stopping prssures from these regulars, can see a lot of people are staying away from this forum. The no. of active threads are getting lesser and lesser by the day.

clark

yah...powder says he is tired and wants to leave but does not stick to his words.

We are all sick of him. That i am sure.

I hope he does not reply. GOOD RIDDANCE !

life_of_others

Jenny,

Clearly, you have mis-assumptions about yourself as standing up to voice against bullying and helping fellow forummers 'breathe'. Sorry, but your post does reflect a lot of ignorance on your part.

Tell me whos loss it would be if people like Powder, Milo, Sm stop writing? I for one, read the forums (silently tho) to hear what these very members have to say, as they are most logical, with no pretense. It is good to read even when they do not agree with eachother, because they engage in a debate, and not baseless arguements. Powder may sound arrogant, but if you choose only to peck at that and deaf yourself to his message, yet believe you have done the right thing, you are only fooling yourself.

Hope you are able to step off your defensive mode, and unless that happens you simply wont see the point... sigh!

jn1234

magpie
I am not against them. But if only they can write their advice, but why they need to sprout f-words, sarcasm, condemn and scold.

To each his own. You may like them, but does not mean others all like them. There are many detractors against them as well, just that many are so depressed by them, they choose to leave.

Wait till you are down with problems one day, you try putting your problems here. You see whether you can take their condemnation and sarcasm.

opalstar

I can't speak for the rest.. But for myself , I am starting to miss their advices ... The later topics do not have their inputs and it makes the advices are less diverse and more predestrian..

personally, I think Jenny is just out for vegenence cos I did notice that she is being whAcked in the other thread thus tailing powder around to make trouble..

Actually , if you read from the start.. The TS agrees with your so call harsh advice from powder..and then you step in and turn this a debacle.. Just because he use the wrong tone?! Well, if you are particular about it, I guess it is worth a post or two but to create this hoo haa... Resulting in 6 page of archive?! And to put on record, I don't find you standing up for anything.. Just a trouble maker.. You are every bit as pigheaded , why you must insist everyone listen to you. We hear you clearly. You dun like f words.. Move on.

There are so people in the world 自己看ä¸å¼€ï¼Œç¡¬è¦å€Ÿé¢˜å‘挥...

You keep saying old time forummers chase people away but why don't you mention those thT they help.. Or are you so blind to those as well.. Then compare to yourself, what have you done for the forum? Did you even help one person or provide opinion? Don't give me "you are not a counsellor" line.. Cos all these people here are not as well..

These people just have the heart to help! Unlike troublemakers who only stirred up problems and act with the "holier than thou" attitude

Just carry on ba jenny , treat this thread as your personal crusade ground...

opal signing out from this thread as well...

denise80

While I value inputs that are not punctuated with Fs, I think all the more I value inputs that are relevant...so Powder, you don't have to stop giving advice or what. I'm sure all of us still value your advice.

Jenny, your inputs may not be punctuated by Fs but they are getting more and more irrelevant and if not worse, with that condescending tone of yours so pls take note. We have heard you and you are no one to dictate who should get off the thread or the forum just like how you said the regulars should not dictate the forum. Honour your words too so that you could still save some respect for yourself.

opalstar

I am such a loyal supporter of you Kent, that I will sign out the day you quit the forum *sweet smile* let me know when you decide to do so.. You jump I jump

powder

hi denise,

unfortunately life often doesn't work the way we want it... i'd also like to see more thought-processes put in place, deeper considerations and a tremendous zest and respect for Life and Living... but i've learnt that it is an aspect that will not be as well covered and displayed in this forum.

the nitty-gritties in life, the idiosyncratic yet mundane expectations... the shallower applications to problem-solving which inadvertently lead to more problems... the 1-step approach to most things... the lame arguments hiding personal inadequacies, the ego &amp; pride before others...

i'm not new to being faulted and jumped on over small things, whilst the big picture takes a backseat.

in my line of work, u dun get away with lies, unverified information or half-truths... it results loss of money, as well as lives. so i refrain from saying things recklessly and hoping i dun get caught, i either say it becos it's true, or i dun... of cos, barring the occasional banter. there will always be implications that reflect on the integrity and credibility of myself. but most important - the resultant losses of things Far more impt than myself.

others above self. unfortunately there's cynicism in pple who have long given up on various aspects and live on diminished levels.

sadly, u have fallen for the half-truth yourself. Without running thru my posts and counting... i'm pretty darn sure that less than 5% of my posts have the F-word in them... and when i use them, 99% is probably used for Emphasis barring abit of inexcusable swearing when faced with pple like clark. i'm but human, and i have my faults, but they are not as blown up as some of u have chosen to make it.

i dun work and live in a church nor a school... emphasis with swear words (And NOT - swearing at pple) are pretty much the norm in my industry and nobody takes offence with it.

if u tell me not to use, i will take note and be more conscious but without guarantees when i find it an appropriate word... but if u skip the Asking-process, and instead join the witch-hunt and go on the offensive... i dun think i need to accede.

if only there was depth to admit that i used the f-words when talking to milo. instead, taking my posts to him and wrapping it as a blanket around themselves and shouting for justice... instead, embracing an Untruth of me using it for all the purposes spelt out by some others.

explanations are not impt to me... Truth is.

i will not stick around becos u tell me to, but without this nor that... i will not stick around and post in manners u want me to. this post is not meant to be argumentative... but a deeper thought shared...

this is my post to u.

denise80

I guess u r mistaken, powder. My post was not abt dictating u to post or not post here. U r an individual with a mind of ur own. Neither do I expect u to use appropriate language whn u post. I think my msg to u and others was clear-that is our wrong use of language many a time turned ppl off such that our gd advice was not heeded. In fact, it produced a worse outcome where TS thinks she's right and nothing is wrong with her. I believe it's been clear that I'm not a shadow of any of u here. I'm not siding anyone bcos it's simply meaningless. I'm an individual with my own thinking. Some things I agree with u, some things I dun. It's that simple.

nichie

hello hello opal sister...where have you gone all this while...got married and became a tiger mom?..wah i dont know what happens here...seem like alot of animosity here...you scolding people huh...keke...really tiger mom lei....y sign-off?..i vote you in again...u can count on my support ok.....

opalstar

OUTCAST Sister!!!!! *squeals* You are back!! *hugs*

I just sign off this particular thread.. cos abit meaningless for further discussion on this side topic....(for you.. i special post again :p.. sister mah~)

No lah, I å°ç»µç¾Š,where dare to scold people..