What should i do to stop that lady to keep texting my husband

zen444

Apparently with that title above, you guy must ask me why not ask your husband not to reply ? totally no use at all, hubby ignore me and i found out their lovely text 3 days back.......... was so mad......... she is my PROPERTY AGENT !!!!! is there any thing i can do about it as now i do not have the proof , he deleted all the conversation.

rip_curl

Hello,
I dont think it so simple right?They are adults..you cant put a stop to it just like that. For a start I would think you need to talk to you husband and see where that takes you to first. Be mentally prepared though

zen444

Hello,
I dont think it so simple right?They are adults..you cant put a stop to it just like that. For a start I would think you need to talk to you husband and see where that takes you to first. Be mentally prepared though
he want to get a divorce. and the house he insist want to sell it through this property agent.
but the agent already married with 5 kids. i not understand and what should i do?
any lawyer to recommend?

rip_curl

Don't quite get your story. Are you saying he already wanted a divorce and because of that, he engaged a property agent to sell this house. And it turns out that this property agent is the 3rd party to begin with?

Before you go to any lawyer, you need to be clear of the actions. Do you have kids and whats the terms like? You do know there is contested and uncontested divorce? Uncontested is way cheaper so you need to already know. But if you want to know more and your options, go to a few law firms to seek free consultation (it can range from 30-45mins). Usually they are not so strict abt the timing even though they might say its free 30mins.

Maybe try these PKWA, Eden Law Corp for some info first.

With all these, you need to compose yourself and talk to friends and family. Keep your sanity in check first before talking to the lawyer. Talking to many law firm might drain you too.

Stay strong and know your options.

zen444

we intended to sell the house beginning of the year and we get to know this agent from Exx company and the agent is indonesian chinese. She is married with 5 kids and her name is Txxx Axxxxxx. so after meet up with this agent, hubby and property agent become closer and closer. i found out they secretly texting and especially at night. so last week i check my husband phone while he is sleeping and saw their text, omg...after married to him for so many years... this is what i get. when i about to take the pic he suddenly awake and he was so angry when he saw me checking his phone and we have a fight. Now he insist want to divorce. he say he no longer love me. i have 2 kids.

rip_curl

I would suggest a few things for you to consider and you have kids too.

1) Seems like its a recent event that he potentially stray, try to talk to him and get all the facts first. Your mind is probably in a mess now as I totally understand as I have been thru it. You need to stay compose abit.

2) Try to find someone close to talk to and keep your mind clear. Dont do anything silly for now. You have 2 kids remember. Talk and talk to let the steam out.

3) If you think its necessary, talk to your family. Its not your fault so you need to plan ahead so that you know there is help out there in the worst case event.

(1) is important now as it will path the next few steps you shd be taking. Stay strong for yourself and the kids. I have been thru and I know its tough but you will get over....Dont think of things in a holistic manner now else it will be overwhelmed yeah. Take one thing as it comes and it can be manageable.

FineGuy

Oh my God! Ask your husband to ignore that lady! that's it! If your husband is faithful enough, well he will never ignore her.
But yah just stay calm.

ivy_wee

Apparently with that title above, you guy must ask me why not ask your husband not to reply ? totally no use at all, hubby ignore me and i found out their lovely text 3 days back.......... was so mad......... she is my PROPERTY AGENT !!!!! is there any thing i can do about it as now i do not have the proof , he deleted all the conversation.
Hi there i feel u
.. i m going thru exactly what u are going thru now

Lostsheepj

Conversation can be retrieved by a cyber expert. It may cost quite a bomb but it is doable and that includes video and images.

That being said, you should talk to the agent and if it doesn't work. I think you should talk to your kids if they can handle it. At least you have your kids by your side.

Catin

Keep quiet for now and investigate on this woman. Find out who is her husband , where her children study at. Find out her office location and which unit it is . Once covid over and offices Are opened, you can use these information to embarrass her. That’s the most you can do . It takes Two hands ( including your husband ) to clap