what is the worst thing that can happen to you?

Hi folks,

What's the worst thing that can happened to you?

I feel like I've hit my rock bottom...a failed relationship, an unstable job and tarnished repo. I'm starting to feel depression.

bearine

Try to take any setback as a test. I always tell myself, 1 year later from today, this problem will disappear.
PS. I always secretly hope that I can fast forward time.
Sometime when u lose something precious, you will gain something priceless. Stay strong!

Try to take any setback as a test. I always tell myself, 1 year later from today, this problem will disappear.
PS. I always secretly hope that I can fast forward time.
Sometime when u lose something precious, you will gain something priceless. Stay strong!
Thanks.. I'm trying every means to stay alive now..

meiji5

there can be more worse things......i've been through quite a lot but not yet comfortable to share so openly. if you want, can tell you via PM. lol.

miloice

Hi folks,

What's the worst thing that can happened to you?

I feel like I've hit my rock bottom...a failed relationship, an unstable job and tarnished repo. I'm starting to feel depression.
Its bad but not the worst thing to happen

life_is

Worst thing to happen is to have in laws and ex wife keep telling you to separate from your family and friends until you are all alone and forced to see wife and crazy in laws every single day just so you can see your kid. Then they con you to pay and pay for renovation, bills, expenses etc. Then force you to divorce by holding children at in laws place and wife refusing to move in with you, while claiming that you never paid a single cent for anything. So they profit from HDB flat with new reno. Also, police, MSF and the law won't help you, and you cannot see your child at all. Then they brainwash your child against you and make you suffer while being forced to pay and pay alimony and child maintenance while they rent out the HDB flat for more profits. Also, such people will find others to come and harass and provoke you, then file all sorts of false complaints saying you are violent, unstable etc etc. Sounds like a great scam? That, my friend, is marriage to a family of scammers who will stop at nothing to make profits out of a lopsided system designed to make men repent their decisions to get married. All it takes is a woman who wants to wield such power against men. Don't assume the woman sleeping beside you is not capable of such atrocities. And not a SINGLE public institution is on the side of men. That is also why so many cases of men killing ex wives and their children are happening, because that is the only option available for them to seek justice.

winter_gal

im at my rock bottom too... and what bearine said is encouraging enough for me.. haha... one year later the problem will disappear.. I truly hope so... me too financially unstable, job wise although not any of the high paid jobs but overall still stable... hmmmm... hoping for the best for all problems.